After Party Rewards

Story Info
Wives fucking leads to wife swap.
3.3k words
4.2
137.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I explained in my last story my submissions are based on actual experiences that have changed my life. Of course names are changed to protect all involved. I appreciate all of the feedback and honored that so many enjoyed the read. Some were offended but not sure why they enter the site to read if only to get offended. Nevertheless, I will continue to submit my true experiences in hopes that others enjoy them.

My wife Sue and I attended our friend Mike's retirement party after receiving an invitation from his wife Becky. I fantasized about fucking Becky for a long time and the opportunity arose at the party. I fucked Becky in the restroom which lead to her and Mike coming to our home after the party to sit in the Jacuzzi. Before leaving the party Mike gave Becky a present which she opened in front of Sue and me. It was a beautiful white lace teddy that caused Becky to ask if that means she gets to have two men, a woman, or both.

While in the spa Becky and Sue began making out which lead to them each having their first lesbian experience in our living room in front of the fireplace. [Read Unforgettable Retirement Party] After each experienced multiple orgasms from the fingering, licking, and ass fucking with an 8" dildo Becky asked Sue to just fuck her face and pussy. The two lay side by side fondling, fingering, and fucking each other's pussy followed by licking of juice from their fingers.

They passionately kissed and Sue asked Becky if she did okay for her first time fucking another girl. Becky laughed and told her she had never been fucked that good by a man and that for her first fucking by a woman it was fantastic. Becky asked Sue if she did okay for her first time with a woman and Sue kissed her passionately then told her she loved it and wants more.

As the talked about each others performance Mike and I made our way down beside them. The four of us lay naked in front of the fire talking about how hot they looked with each other and how much it turned us on to watch them. Sue really shocked me when she reached for Mike's cock instead of mine and asked if he really liked it. I was shocked because Sue had always been extremely reserved in sexual intimacy and repeatedly made comments of how she could never have sex with a woman let alone another man. Her experience with Becky certainly changed her willingness to explore her sexual desires. Feeling Mike's hard cock in her hand she said I guess you did. Becky asked Sue if she could suck my cock, not that she hadn't already but wanted to play it safe, and Sue said absolutely.

Sue looked at me and gave me a very passionate kiss followed by the most alluring look I had ever seen. As she broke the contact she said, "Lets enjoy this baby, I am having a great time, thank you." With that she rolled over and laid on top of Becky giving her the same type of passionate kiss and alluring look.

Becky reciprocated the kiss and caressed Sue's ass while separating her ass cheeks and pushing a finger into her ass. Sue tensed up and told Becky she had her turn and that it was time to share. Becky giggled and said she agreed.

Sue then rolled off of Becky landing face to face with Mike. I couldn't help but watch as she grabbed Mike's cock again and finding it still rock hard began stroking it slowly from the base of his shaft to the tip of the head where she saw that Mike had a lot of pre-cum starting to flow. Sue smiled at Mike and used the pre-cum as lube as she kept stroking him while admiring the size of his cock. Mike laid on his back and watched Sue's magic hands, that had just fucked his wife Becky, work his cock with her right hand while fingering herself with the left.

Becky was now lying with her back against me and was also watching Sue give her husband a hand job. Becky was just as shocked that Mike, who was also very reserved in the intimacy department, was enjoying the hands of Sue while she watched.

As Becky and I watched Sue pleasure Mike I began fondling her beautiful tits while pressing my erect cock against her. Without taking her eyes off Mike and Sue she reached back and grabbed my cock and began slowing squeezing it and slightly stroking me. When Mike announced he was going to cum Becky squeezed harder and stroked faster matching the rhythm of Sue. It was then that I realized that Becky was also fingering herself.

Just when I thought Mike would explode Sue tightly squeezed the base of Mike's cock and told him "Not yet Baby." I was floored because Becky had said the same thing to me in the bathroom at the party when I was about to cum. I wondered if they had planned this whole night or if it was just a coincidence.

When Sue was certain Mike wouldn't cum she released her hold of his cock. Despite her best effort a small amount of cum flowed from the head of his cock. When Sue saw it she lowered her head and licked it from him as if she was licking an ice cream. When she was certain that we had all seen her performance she closed her eyes and began swallowing Mike's cock gagging a little before relaxing her throat to deep throat him. Becky kept stroking me and fingering herself as she watched Sue give her husband head. I reached between Becky's legs with my freehand and found that her juices were flowing and that she was soaked with small amounts running down her thighs.

Becky was mesmerized at the show we had the pleasure of watching. While watching I inserted two of my fingers into her pussy along with the two of hers she had inserted. I felt the urge to cum but wanted to wait so I grabbed Becky's hand from my cock and guided it to her ass. Using my hand I moved her hand around as if it were mine. Now Becky was fingering herself from the front while I used my hand to guide hers from the back. I moved her fingers toward her pussy to get them wet with her pussy juices. Once they were thoroughly wet I traced a single finger to her ass and rubbed the entrance. When I felt her finger easily sliding around her ass I pushed her finger inside. Becky was enjoying the attention and allowed her ass to get fucked by her own hand by one, then two, and ending with three fingers inside pumping in and out of her ass. I whispered in her ear if she had ever had DP and she said no because Mike wasn't into it even with her toys. I asked if she would like to try it and she simply shook her head yes.

As Sue continued to suck on Mike's cock and massage his balls Becky reached out to caress her back and slowing moved her hand to her ass that was sticking up while Sue was on her knees. Using her juices from fingering herself Becky rubbed Sue's asshole until Sue began to moan. Becky returned her fingers to her own pussy for another load of juices and immediately returned it to Sue's ass. It was then that Becky stuck two fingers into her ass making her gasp for air. Becky told her to keep sucking Mike and enjoy the pleasures she would experience. Sue didn't say a word but went right back to work on Mike going from fast to slow to keep him from cumming.

Becky moved to her hand and knees to focus on fucking Sue's ass. It was then that I stood up behind Becky with my cock positioned to fuck her pussy or her ass. Before doing either I reached out toward Sue and caressed her tit. I asked if she liked Mike's cock in her mouth and she shook her head yes without removing it from her mouth. I told her I was going to fuck Becky while watching her.

Sue quickly stopped and turned only her head to face me while allowing Becky to continue to fuck her ass. Sue didn't say anything but kissed me hard and deep. Then turned her attention back to Mike but instead of putting his cock back into her mouth she stayed on her hands and knees and pushed back into Becky's hand that was fucking her ass.

She told Mike to stand up and fuck her face. I couldn't believe what I was hearing her say. My reserved wife was a full on horny woman throwing caution to the wind and enjoying another man's cock and woman's body. Mike stood up and fed his cock into Sue's waiting mouth.

Becky, who was behind Sue, leaned into Sue's body for support while continuing to finger fuck her ass and used her free hand to grab Sue's hair and pull telling her deep throat that cock and demanding that Mike fuck her face. With that Mike began slamming his cock into Sue's mouth causing her to repeatedly gag as Becky pulled her hair.

With Becky on her knees I began fucking her pussy as hard and with the same pace as Mike was fucking Sue's face. Becky began screaming "Oh Fuck, I'm cumming. Oh fuck Oh Fuck Oh Fuck!" With that I felt a flood of juices envelope my cock and begin running down the shaft and my balls.

Why waist good lube I thought and moved my cock up to Becky's ass and began rubbing it around the entrance and applying pressure little by little until the head of my cock popped into her ass. Becky let go of Sue and put both hands on the ground and put her head down as I slowly began pumping in and out of her ass until about half of my cock was inside and Becky was saying she felt like she was going to explode.

I kept fucking Becky's ass as I watched Mike fuck Sue's face. Sue then pushed him away and spun around to be face to face with Becky her ass pointed toward Mike's hard cock. Becky and Sue started kissing when Mike began fucking Sue from behind. While Mike and I continued to fuck each others wife Sue and Becky continued kissing and began playing with each others tits.

Mike fucked Sue for a few minutes when I saw him pull out and begin rubbing his cock around her ass. He tried to push in put Sue was too tight so she put her hand behind her to slow him down. She stopped kissing Becky long enough to say just fuck my pussy right now not my ass, that might come later. Mike did as he was asked and returned to fucking her pussy faster and faster.

Sue returned her attention back to Becky. Mike and I both announced we were about to cum. Almost as if rehearsed the girls immediately pulled away saying we would have to wait. I know I wanted to cum so bad and I am sure that Mike wanted to as well. Becky then crawled over to Mike and began sucking Sue's juices from his cock continually commenting on how good Sue taste on his cockcicle. Sue then laid down beneath Mike and Becky and licked Mike's balls and Becky's tongue while she sucked his cock and told me to fuck Becky's pussy so she too could have a cockcicle, Becky flavored. I started fucking Becky and Sue slide down to lap at Becky's clit and my cock as I pumped in and out. It only took a few minutes before Becky had more multiple orgasms which caused Sue to drink as much of Becky as she could while she was cumming.

After her orgasms subsided Becky collapsed on the floor. Sue sat up and met my cock covered in Becky's juices. Sue began sucking my cock moaning that she loved her Becky flavored cockcicle and giggling.

When Becky recovered she told Sue to get on her hands and knees. Sue didn't ask why she just did it. Becky told me to lie down on my back and then ordered Sue to sit on my cock. Of course we obliged. With Sue on my cock she started pumping up and down when Becky applied slight pressure to her back making her lean forward. I took over the pumping action into Sue's wet wet pussy. Becky bent down and started licking Sue's ass and pussy which just about sent Sue over the edge. Without Sue knowing it Becky motioned for Mike to get behind Sue. Becky spit on Sue's ass and started to again finger fuck her ass with two fingers making Sue cum. At the same time she was stroking Mike's cock with her other hand.

As Becky and I continued fucking Sue DP Becky added a third finger which Sue easily accepted into her ass. Becky then pulled Mike by his cock toward Sue's ass and positioned him right at her entrance. Becky looked down at me and smiled then in one movement removed her fingers as Mike rammed his cock into Sue's cock virgin ass.

Sue gasped repeatedly trying to protest the invasion but the protest quickly turned into deep moaning as Mike went further and further into her ass. Becky moved in front of Sue and told her to lick her pussy. You would have thought Sue was Becky's submissive the way she did what she was told without question. Here we were, me, Mike, and Becky all fucking Sue at the same time.

I felt Sue start to tense up as she screamed, "I'm fucking cumming.......oh shit." With that she had an intense orgasm followed by another and another as none of us stopped our fucking of her. Mike then announced he was cumming which caused Becky and me to cum. Mike filled Sue's ass while I filled her pussy, and Becky filled Sue's mouth.

With Mike and I spent Becky pushed Sue onto her back and started sucking my cum out of Sue into her mouth. With her mouth full she began kissing Sue sharing the cum with her which each swallowed. When Becky finished she fell beside Sue as when we first started. This time there was no talking only caressing. Becky and Sue caressed each others tits and stomach while I caressed Sue's ass and pussy and Mike did the same to Becky.

We fell asleep in front of the fire naked and holding onto one another. I woke several hours later to this beautiful site of beautiful naked bodies and recounting what we had experienced causing my cock to again harden. I woke Sue by sticking my hardened cock against her pussy. As she woke without turning to face me she reached back and guided my cock inside her pussy that was getting wet. When I started to slowly pump in and out she reached between Becky's legs and started rubbing her pussy causing her to wake up, roll onto her back, and spread her legs.

After a few minutes of fucking her pussy Sue reached back and grabbed my cock. She then guided it to her ass and began pushing it inside her ass. I took the clue and slowly started sliding my cock into her ass inch by inch until buried balls deep. Sue was whimpering slightly from the feeling and told Becky I was fucking her ass. With that Becky pulled her legs up further and started fingering her own ass with three fingers.

Mike awoke to the three of us fucking. He told Becky it was her turn to have all three of us fuck her and gave her her choice of who fucked what. Becky wanted Mike in her pussy, me in her ass, and Sue's cum filled pussy in her face. We all assumed our positions and began fucking Becky as we had Sue. It didn't take long before we all had an orgasm filling Becky with cum. With Mike and I cumming inside Becky, Sue asked us to move and she took up a sixty-nine position with Becky. The girls were enjoying their lesbian experience and wanted more. Sue ate the cream pie Mike had given Becky swallowing Mike's cum and smearing my cum and Becky's pussy juices all over her face. She then turned around and had Becky lick her face clean.

When each of us was satisfied we sat naked in front of the fire and began talking about how we ended up here. No one felt awkward like I totally expected Sue to be after experiencing her first taste of a woman and being fucked my another man. She and Becky each spoke about how they had fantasized about being with a woman but were afraid to make it known or how to get started. They agreed that when they started kissing in the spa it was fun that quickly turned into a desire.

The girls talked about what each liked about the experience and how easily they connected once they started the passionate kissing, touching, and fucking. Sue confessed she never thought she would allow anyone to fuck her ass with more than a finger or two but couldn't believe how good it felt after the initial shock of Mike, not her husband, sticking his cock into her ass taking her ass virginity. We all laughed and shared how different it was to not only fuck in front of another couple but to fuck another couple.

We all agreed it was pleasurable and vowed to not let this relationship take such a long break like we had before Mike's retirement party. As it neared early afternoon we all decided to shower together, we have a large walk in shower with four shower heads (two in the ceiling and one on each end). Mike and I took turns washing each others wife's body while the girls washed each others hair. Once we were all showered Sue asked Becky to shave her. Becky was surprised at the request but quickly asked for a razor. Mike and I toweled off and watched as Becky shaved Sue's pussy to keep it free of hair then Sue shave Becky. With the shaving done the girls rinsed off and walked out of the shower hand in hand and toward our bedroom.

Sue and Becky laid down on the bed and Sue asked for her special body lotion. I gave her the scented lotion she bought from Victoria's Secrets. Sue first massaged lotion all over Becky letting the occasional finger slip into her pussy. Becky returned the favor when she had finished. Once Becky had Sue rubbed down she began kissing her very lovingly. Not the same lust and passion as the night before but much more sensual. It was incredible watching the two beautiful women kiss and caress each other for several minutes.

When they finished Becky announced that they had to go and asked when we could get together again. Sue said as soon as possible. With that we all dressed, Sue loaning Becky clean clothes, and walked outside to Becky's new car. Sue kissed Mike and Becky passionately before they got into their car. I shook Mike's hand and kissed Becky. They got into the car and drove away as Sue and I stood hand in hand watching them.

We had a few other adventures and Sue and Becky had a few more without us. But again, those are another story.