After Practice

Story Info
Who said debate team nerds don't get nasty?
1.5k words
4.09
25.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm. I guess mom and Greg went somewhere," said Jennifer. "They're hardly ever home."

Jennifer unlocked the front door and the party of friends shuffled inside for a night of rented movies and junk food. Jennifer led them into the living room and switched on the light.

"Just have a seat or whatever," said their hostess. "I'm going to change and then we'll watch the movie." Jennifer left the room to slip into something more comfortable while Jim, Laura and Mikaila settled themselves. When Jennifer returned, she had traded in her black debate team shirt and khakis for a tee-shirt and (very)short pants. Jim watched her walk over to the sofa and sit down with Laura. When she sat, the shorts rode up her thigh, exposing nearly all of her long, tanned leg. All three women were attractive, but Jim had become so close with Laura and Mikaila that he seldom thought of them in a sexual sense. Jennifer, however, was the newest member of the team, and though Jim had known her for the past two years, they were still distant enough that Jim had no problem letting his mind wonder. As he looked from her exposed leg to the tight tee covering her chest, Jim felt sure that it would be a long night in more ways than one.

They talked for nearly an hour of anything and anybody. From time to time, Jim saw the opportunity to throw in a flirtatious remark or two aimed in Jennifer's direction. He had long thought her to be among the most attractive women he had ever known, but she was much more than that. He knew a lot of pretty girls; Jennifer was downright sexy. Hot. Real wet dream material. Kind of legs you'd just like to suck on for a day. So on and so forth. If these thoughts had crossed his mind before, seeing Jennifer tonight left no doubt in his mind that he wanted a piece of that, and wanted it delivered.

Finally, they began the movie. Laura and Mikaila were instantly enthralled by the action roller-coaster. Jim had already seen it, and agreed it was one kick-ass movie, but he had other things on his mind. He would try to watch the small screen, but his eyes kept straying to Jennifer, to her legs, the outline of her small-but-cute breasts beneath her white cotton tee (he was almost certain that she was not wearing a bra.). Jennifer shifted in her seat, turning her backside slightly toward Jim. The pants were not only short but tight as well, as the material conformed to her curves perfectly, a seam fitting perfectly into the crack of her ass. Jim exhaled heavily. Jennifer looked over at him, at which time he quickly wrestled his eyes back to the TV.

He watched it for several minutes, until Jennifer shifted again and the movement caught his eye. He glanced at her, intending to return to the movie, when he saw that, in her squirming, the shorts had ridden even higher up. In her current position, her crotch faced Jim somewhat, and he thought (wasn't sure, but thought) he saw a small bush of hair peeking out of her pant-leg (if you could call something that short a pant-leg). After a minute or two, his eyes still locked on the pants and legs, Jim saw Jennifer's hand move into the picture. It took hold of the leg between its thumb and fore finger and pulled up. The action confirmed what Jim had thought: he had seen hair, and now he was seeing more. His eyes darted to Jennifer's face. Her eyes were still on the movie, but Jim thought--would have sworn--that he had seen them dart back to the screen just as he looked up. Had she seen him? Had she been watching him watch her? Why else would she have exposed more of herself? As he watched, a thin smile formed on her lips. Her eyes then glanced down to her hand, with Jim' eyes following. She pulled the leg open farther, inserted her middle finger into the gap and rubbed that secret part of her. Jim forced himself to look away before his clothes needed changing.

"I'm going to get some stuff out of the kitchen," Jennifer said abruptly. "Would you mind helping me, Jim?"

Jim' heartbeat increased at least ten-fold. "Sure," he said. He rose and followed her down a narrow hallway. They turned right at the corner and entered the kitchen through a swinging door. Once inside, Jennifer turned to him.

"You were watching me, weren't you?" she inquired, the thin smile returning to her lips.

"What?" Jim said, trying to sound surprised but not doing a very good job of it.

"I saw you, Jim. You've been looking me up and down all night. You've been flirting with me. You were looking at my shorts and legs." She took a step toward him. "And then you were looking at my pussy. Weren't you?"

"I'm sorry, Jennifer. . ." Jim began, but Jennifer put a finger to his lips to sush him.

"Don't apologize," she said. "Do you think I'd make it easier for you if I minded you looking? Do you think I'd rub off if I didn't like you watching me?" Jennifer slowly pulled down her shorts, not completely, but enough to expose the upper portion of her pubic hair. She ran her hand the rest of the way down her pants, began rubbing.

"Oooh, God," Jim sighed. Jennifer removed her hand, stepped closer to Jim, closer still until they're faces were mere inches apart. She lifted her hand (Jim noticed that the fingers were moist) to his mouth, rubbed them lightly across his lips. He opened, allowing her to insert her hand into his mouth. He sucked on her fingers, licking her juices off the digits. She then removed her hand and replaced it with her tongue. They kissed deeply for several moments, her arms about his neck, his on her back and rubbing her ass.

Jennifer moved from Jim's lips to his neck, while her hands moved to his zipper. At the ripping sound of it being lowered, he pushed Jennifer away.

"What about the others?" he said. "They'll hear us."

"They can't hear us way in her," Jennifer said, hooking her fingers into Jim's pants. "And what if they do? Let 'em hear. Or are you ashamed of it? Don't you want it?" Jim thought for the briefest of moments, then said to himself Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead as he finished removing his pants. Jennifer slipped off her shirt, proved true the thought that she had no bra. She then slipped her shorts down to her ankles and stepped out of them.

Jim held her again and they kissed. He hoisted her up, sat her on the counter top and slid into her. They kissed awhile longer as Jim began to slide in and out. Then, Jennifer leaned back on her hands and thrust her hips toward Jim just as he thrust into her. After a few attempts they matched their rhythm.

They continued, trying to stay quite as to not alert the other two of their activities, but allowing an occasional moan or grunt or "Oh, God" to slip out. After several minutes of this, Jennifer began to thrust her hips faster. Jim pulled her to him. She wrapped her legs around his waist. One arm went around his neck, the other around his back, and the two began slamming into one another with incredible force. Jennifer was unable to contain the cry of pleasure that accompanied her orgasm. Jim rammed her harder, prompting more moans and quite screams, and finally came himself. Once they had both climaxed, Jennifer untied her legs from about Jim's body and he lowered her to the ground. They stood in each others arms for a few more moments, panting.

Jennifer and Jim returned carrying glasses and soft drinks.

"Did you get lost or something, Jennifer?" asked Laura in her sarcastic tone.

"We had to wash some glasses. There weren't any clean ones." Even as Jennifer said it, Jim thought it had to be the all time lamest excuse he had ever heard.

"Oh, you don't usually wash glasses?" said Laura. "Didn't expect company, is that it? Would you like for us to step out while you dust and vaccume?"

"Washing glasses," Mikaila said playfully. "Yeah, we know what you kids were doing back there. Can't fool us."

"You figured us out, Mikaila," Jennifer said, smiling at the two girls. As she turned her back to them to set the glasses on the coffee table, she gave Jim a wink.

"Yeah, don't tell your mom I was cheating on her, Laura," Jim said with a broad smile.

"Ugh!" Laura's face contorted into a hideous visage of disgust. "You're sick!" she assured Jim. She then happened to remember something her mother had done that morning and proceeded to bitch thoroughly about it. The whereabouts of Jennifer and Jim for thirty minutes was forgotten. . .by all but two of the party crowd, that is.