After Rehearsals

Story Info
An actress and a lighting guy after a long day of rehearsals.
1.9k words
3.64
8.4k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fresh from a shower, Heather stood over her fish tank in her undies, watching the fish beg for food. She felt the warm breeze flowing in the bedroom window, through the palms on the front porch and across her body. Her nipples sprang to life, small and red. Oh god she was horny. Again.

It had been a long day of rehearsals and she was exhausted from digging out her character and going over lines. The whole cast and crew were working 12 hour days in the lead-up to opening night and by now they felt like a single unit; nothing outside the play mattered any more because all they did in between rehearsals was eat and drink together then go home to rest up for the next day.

Well, she should be resting, for sure. But the truth was she was she couldn't sleep because she was completely possessed by Tom, the sound guy. She couldn't explain it, the animal feelings he brought out in her. Her desire swelled her tongue and loosened her limbs, filling her with an energy that added to the play and excited everyone around her.

Tom looked pretty average, with a mop of dark hair, dark eyes, a beard that came and went, and a quick smile. Since the moment they'd first met two weeks ago she'd felt a pull towards him. And now in rehearsal as she waited for her part and tried to focus on learning her lines she'd listen to him talk with the director about his ideas, loving his mind and his gentle way of expressing his thoughts. Whenever she could she'd discreetly watch the careful way he handled his sound gear, connecting leads and switches, climbing the scaffolding to mount speakers, taking notes of the settings. His hands drove her crazy, she knew her skin would scream in pleasure at their touch. As he leaned over his deck and adjusted a knob and she let herself imagine him running his finger along her collarbone, kissing her mouth, and gently pressing his swollen jeans against her...

Oh god this was ridiculous. She left the theater, feeling the wetness between her legs. Where could she go? She found a toilet, a busy room with a dozen cubicles and a constant flow of women going in and out. She waited in the queue for a few minutes, working out how much she could see under the toilet doors. Not much, thank god. It was her turn now, second from the end. Closing the cubicle door behind her she hung up her handbag, leaned against the door, and closed her eyes. She imagined Tom up a ladder, adjusting a speaker. She was holding the ladder. He climbed down, and in the darkness of the theater he stopped two steps from the bottom and turned around. Their eyes met, dark and clear. She Holding his gaze, she reached up and slowly unzipped his jeans. He pulled them down a little, undoing the button, and released his erection. She smiled and moved forward to lick the drip from the end. She slowly wrapped her lips around his cock and caressed him with her mouth...

In the cubicle Heather felt her vulva swell and her clit push against her stockings, the blood rushing to her vagina. Her eyes still closed and fixed on Tom on the ladder, she pulled up her top and ran her hand down to her navel and across her belly. Oh god, she pulsed like crazy. She pushed her hand inside her bra and held her breast, feeling her nipple tingle against her fingers. She slid her middle finger down, felt it swim in her juices, so thick and gorgeous. Her mouth parted as she moved her forefinger down and gently circled around her wet vulva with her two fingers, closing in on her clit. Oh god her clothes were in the way, she'd love to just fall to the ground and lie back but she stretched her thighs apart and pushed her groin forward.

She felt the charge assembling in her, her legs getting weak, her hand working its magic and oh god here came the charge, it was time to let it through. She rocked back and felt the beautiful energy peak in her vagina and then flow to thrill every nerve in her body, her shoulders folding forward and then back, back, her head hanging back. She opened her eyes and steadied herself against the wall as the last waves of pleasure pulsed through her body, remembering then to keep quiet, keep quiet.

Heather slowly cleaned herself with some toilet paper, breathing deeply and steadily to compose herself and tuning in again to the sounds of gossiping and doors and peeing around her. She shook her head. Classy, she thought. Let's hope no one noticed. She headed out to the sink to wash her hands. The queue had subsided and two women were leaving. She smiled in relief at her glowing reflection, her eyes shining. OK, she could keep her cool again now, for the rest of the day at least.

And tonight as she watched her fish swim, her thoughts drifted back to Tom. What was it about him? They had barely spoken and he only noticed her when she was on stage. He'd come to her house a few nights earlier to borrow an amp from her housemate, and had stopped for just a moment in the doorway of her room to say hi, see you tomorrow. That was all. It must all be in her head, she must just need someone to fantasize about. That was probably it. It was time she relaxed and focused on learning her part.

Heather climbed into bed and propped on her elbow reading the script by lamplight. She soon reached out to turn off the lamp before drifting into a deep sleep.

**

Tom stood in the doorway, watching Heather in the street light glowing through her curtains and listening to the bubbles rise from the fish tank filter. She lay naked on her stomach, one knee up beside her, the other leg straight, her bedding a tangle under her. As his eyes adjusted he noticed at the script beside her, and smiled to himself.

OK, was he really doing this, had he read the situation right? He'd gone over this and made his mind up, it was too late to go back now. Yes. He closed the door behind him and carefully removed his clothes, piling them up near the door. He moved towards the bed and felt the warmth of her body, her delicious smell, radiate to him. She stretched out her leg and rolled over onto her back, pushing her lumped-up blankets aside, and settled again into a deep sleep.

Tom gently climbed onto the bed, and leaning down he touched his tongue to her nipple, just as he had fantasized he would do. Feeling it become firm under his tongue, he slowly closed his lips around it and sucked, gently. Heather's back rose slightly and Tom moved his tongue lightly in a slow arc around and then back and across her nipple. Still asleep, she moaned in pleasure. He continued, taking care not to touch her in any other way. The slightest brush across her nipple made her moan, oh god she was so sensitive, just like he'd imagined.

Heather woke a little as she felt a jolt in breast and then her vagina, then she realized she could feel the warmth of another body in her bed. What!? Oh god, it was Tom, his head on her breast and his beautiful body crouched beside her. "What's happening?". The words were involuntary, her voice thick with sleep.

He sat back on his haunches, in panic.

"Heather, it's me, it's Tom. I'm so sorry. I can go. I just wanted you so badly - it's a stupid idea, it's just that seeing you every day is making me a bit crazy and I thought you felt the same'.

"I do. Stay. Touch me again."

They looked at each other in the dim light, breathing together. A fish jumped. He ran his finger over her lips, and she opened her mouth and took his finger into it, holding it wet and warm. She pushed her body to him, her thigh against his cock, and he gulped with pleasure. He bent to her and licked and stroked her nipples, his hand in the small of her back and his cock pushing against her, and she pushed against him, wanting him inside her.

He kissed her neck, her hands and her eyes, consumed by the smell of her soft skin. He lifted her arms above her and licked her stomach. She lay back and his tongue moved over her thighs and her belly, his teeth grazing her hip bone and his nails running down her arm, loving the feel of his hard cock against the bed. He moved his mouth around her vulva and she was lost, she had no idea what he was doing but she was given over to whatever came next.

He pushed his fingers into her as he continued to explore her with his lips and tongue, and she cried, "Tom!" and wrapped her legs around him. He licked her, teased her by flicking his tongue, drank her up like a cat at a bowl of milk. As she came lights flickered in her eyes, her mouth open and moaning, and as the waves subsided she felt his fingers around her thighs and his hard dick against her and she wanted him to be inside and outside every part of her.

She turned over and raised herself to him. He ran his hands along her back and down her arms, and moved her hands to the bedhead. "Hang on a minute" he said and he leaped off the bed to his clothes, quickly ripped open a package and rolled a condom onto his dick. He came back to her and lifted her hips with his hands. He breathed in deeply and then teased her, brushing his dick against her vagina, stroking her, brushing her clitoris, touching her anus with its tip, Heather so wet with desire and Tom so hard. She moaned and squirmed and he teased her and himself this way until couldn't hold back any more. He entered her fully, feeling the brace of her around his cock as she pushed back against him. She gasped as he thrust slowly, deeper and deeper. He felt her wetness on his balls and his legs and the taste of her in his mouth. He rose into her, sank into her, drew his breath deep into his lungs and felt his dick pulse hard. He leaned over her and felt her moans vibrating through her back.

He leaned back again and gripped her hips, thrusting faster, her beautiful bum in his hands. His legs stiffened and he rose higher, her rising to meet him. He remembered the theatre, her gorgeous presence on stage, her beautiful acting, his fantasies about holding her like this, and then he was fixated on his dick and the swelling pleasure there, oh god the bubbling fish tank and her long back beneath him, both of them moaning in pleasure, and she pushed harder and harder against him, her knuckles white at the bedhead. He cried out as he came, pulsing, pulsing, and then sank down around her and held her in a tangled ball, their sweat mingling, his hands on her breasts as they kissed, Heather and Tom inside and outside one another.