After Ripeness Fades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the girl in the Evinrude poster, moron," said Angelo.

"You sure?" said Wally.

"Hey, lady. You the pretty girl in the poster over there?" asked Angelo.

Jodi nodded her head slowly. The vapor from the ink still drying on her lip was making her feel high and spacey.

Angelo grinned at her. He uncapped the marker again and held it under her nose. She was breathing heavy in fear and arousal so the fumes were soon coursing through her brain, making her limbs feel rubbery and her mind thick and slow.

"But you liked what big dumb Billy was doin' to you, didn't you?"

Jodi realized her head was nodding. Her vision was getting blurry and her legs weak.

"I bet you'd like more huh?" said Angelo's voice. It sounded far away, although she could feel his warm breath washing across her cheek as he spoke.

Jodi was still nodding. It was like she didn't even control her own body anymore.

"I bet you'd like all of us, eh? All of us at once?"

Jodi continued nodding. Her slushy mind was stunned by the novelty of men trying to get into her panties not by kissing her ass, being clever or making a huge show of their wealth and success, but rather by just taking what they wanted from her. They were like barbarians; sub-humans even. These men weren't playing games; not the usual games anyway.

She was still nodding absently when they released her from the chain. Six hands grabbed her and pulled her clothes off, tossing her blouse and sweater onto the workbench, slipping her skirt off and cutting away her now useless bra. Billy dug into her mouth with his dirty fingers and pulled out his slobbery handkerchief. Naked but for her boots Jodi sagged to her knees. As she felt her mind returning from the solvent induced daze they were pushing her forehead to the gritty, greasy floor and tying her arms behind her back at the elbow and wrists. Thus bound, she was allowed to bring her face up again. She looked up at her three captors with wide, anxious eyes.

"Do you submit to being our slave?" barked Angelo.

Confused and shocked, Jodi didn't answer. Angelo brought forward a leather belt he had been holding behind him and let it dangle before her face. He stepped around her and with a whoosh and a loud slap the strap struck her across the ass. Jodi gasped involuntarily

"Do you submit?!" he shouted.

"Yes! Yes I submit!" she said.

But he slapped her with the belt again. "'I submit', who?"

"...?"

He slapped her again. "I. Submit. WHO?"

"I submit... Master." She gasped.

He slapped her again, very hard this time. "Master? How many of us are there?"

"I submit, Masters!" she cried.

"Christ Angelo, can we fuck her yet?" asked Wally impatiently.

"Chill out, Wallace. I want this horny bitch to tell me all of the nasty things she wants us to do to her," said Angelo as he walked back around to stand between Wally and Billy and throw his arms up around their massive shoulders. Jodi looked up but she could only see them indistinctly through her kinky hair that now hung down over her face. Angelo smiled as he asked, "So bitch, what kinda nasty shit do you want us to do to you?"

Jodi's shoulders were already sore from her tightly bound arms and her knees ached from pressing against the hard concrete floor. She was tempted to scream at them; yell, "Let me go" and try to escape. It scared her when she wondered if they would allow her to leave. But what really terrified her was when she realized she didn't want to go. She was actually turned on by this sick situation, by these crass oafs, by her own humiliation. How could this be?

Angelo swung the belt, smacking it across her face. She tasted a faint trace of blood. Angelo barked again, "I asked you a question slave."

"I... I want you to fuck me."

"Just me?"

"All of you. I meant all of you... Masters."

"How?

"I want you to fuck my pussy. I want to suck on your cocks. I want you... I want you to come in my mouth."

"You're forgetting something, aren't you slave?"

"I... want you... to..." She dithered, reluctant. She'd always vowed to never let anyone do that one thing to her. But somehow, just now, in this situation, it seemed... right; enticing even. She finally choked out the words as Angelo was getting ready to swing the belt again. "Fuck my ass. I want you to fuck me in the ass."

"You don't sound so sure to me. Beg us."

"Please Masters, fuck me. Please fuck my face and my pussy and my ass. Come inside me, come on me. Do anything you want to me. Use me as your fuck toy. Please. Please."

Jodi felt tears running down her face. She was so scared and so turned on. It was disorienting.

"That's it Angelo, you sick dego. I'm fucking this bitch. I'm sick of waiting for your stupid games," said Wally. He reached up and pulled down the zipper on the front of his coverall.

"Yeah, me too," agreed Billy.

They both began pulling off their grungy jumpsuits, moving in tandem like stereotypical twins as they shrugged out of their coveralls. Beneath, they wore tee-shirts and dingy white briefs. Jodi felt a sudden spike in her pulse when she saw the long fat bulges straining the fabric of their thread-bare shorts. The brothers pulled off their shirts, revealing muscular chests as hairy and massive as animals. They pushed down their underwear, allowing their big, firm cocks to swing away from their bodies and bob obscenely in her face. Without thinking Jodi's jaw dropped and she formed her mouth into an expectant O.

"Yeah, she's ready," they laughed as they stepped in closer.

Strong hands grabbed her head. A fat cock pushed past her lips and along her tongue. It was musky, warm and stiff as it rammed further back than she could manage, nudging up against her uvula and attempting to push down her throat. She gasped and gagged as she was cruelly face fucked. After a few dozen strokes the hands holding her skull pushed her away, but it was not a reprieve. Her head was immediately grasped by other strong hands that turned her head to another dick waiting to thrust past her lips and mercilessly pound into her mouth.

They took turns at her like polite brothers with a shared toy. But their civility did not extend to Jodi. They used her brutally, ramming her face with force that made her breasts bounce and her throat gargle and wretch. Behind her she could feel Angelo crouching down, his moist breath washing across her back as he slid his grease charged fingers up and down along the crease of her ass. The sensation was uncomfortable yet compelling as he slipped a finger, then two and more up inside her.

Tightly bound and impaled in the mouth and ass she found she could not squirm; only accept Angelo's intrusion as he worked her orifice open in preparation for her inevitable anal initiation. She realized she was now looking towards it with impatience rather than reluctance, but she had gone too far now to be shocked by her own blossoming depravity.

Suddenly they decided she was ready. They backed off and easily lifted her to her feet. But her aching knees weren't ready and her bound arms made it hard to balance. When they released her, her legs buckled slightly and she tottered sideways in an out of control stumble that only ended when she tripped over a bucket of used motor oil. She landed heavily on her side with a grunt as the bucket fell over and sloshed a flood of greasy black filth onto her bare, helpless body. She struggled to get up from the slick puddle, but was only able to side this way and that, getting herself even oilier and grimier as the men laughed at her from halfway across the shop.

As she lay belly down in the slick of old oil Jodi felt her face flush in embarrassment at her clumsiness and her now-filthy body. She wasn't used to being the object of derision. She'd always considered herself better than the vast rabble of humanity; a work of art in human form; a gift from God. But when Angelo stepped over to grab her ankle and pull her along the floor back towards the still laughing brothers it was like he yanked her from her old delusions forever. She was now merely another beast on this uncaring earth, an object of amusement both pathetic and disposable.

She looked back and saw the long greasy black streak where she'd slid across the concrete on her belly. "Take me Masters!" she croaked in a cry of soul-deep surrender and unbridled desire.

Angelo grabbed her hips, pulled her bottom up and forced her legs wide. His cock was sliding down along the crack of her ass and she sucked in her breath in trepidation. His head was pressing down, pushing at her long maintained taboo as he slapped her loudly across her upturned cheeks and laughed at her simpering. She sobbed as she willed herself to relax and accept the inevitable. With a firm push she felt him force past her reluctant pucker and into her body.

He was too quick in his invasion. She felt a tearing, searing sting deep within as he buried himself to the base of his prick inside her hot, tender tissues. She welcomed the pain: basked in it. She felt the animal thrill of being alive, of living life like a beast always one unfortunate turn from extinction. It was like nothing she'd ever experienced before. All those long dreary days on photo shoots or waiting for gigs; days in studios and nights in hotels and condos; prattling on in inconsequential small talk while sipping wine or snorting coke; it was nothing but a shadow play of a real life. On the concrete floor, covered in oil with a cock in her ass and two waiting on standby, Jodi finally felt the thrill in the pulse of her own heartbeat.

"Fuck," she growled, wild with feral lust.

"Yeah bitch, I'm tearin' you up," crowed Angelo as he slapped her across her ass again.

"Flip her over dude, give us a chance."

But he didn't. Angelo only reached down and grabbed the back of her head, pushing her forehead into the floor. He shifted his weight forward and, balanced on her skull, he began sliding his shaft straight up and down into her dirty channel. Jodi felt her body quake with an unexpected creeping elation built on suffering and shame that burned like a slow fuse. She felt the crackling embers of pleasure propagating out and singeing her psyche with the hot pulsing friction of his flesh thrusting into hers.

I'm going to come, she thought. Holy fucking shit, I'm actually going to come from getting fucked in the ass.

But at that instant other words intruded into her consciousness. Billy or Wally - she couldn't tell, they sounded identical to her - finally lost his patience.

"Quit hogging the fuckin' girl, Angelo!"

"Fuck you, I'm breaking her in."

"She'll be useless the way you're going, get the fuck off!"

There was a dull wet thump, like the sound of meat hitting meat. Angelo's weight on the back of her head released briefly then dropped back down, causing Jodi's forehead to bang against the floor. Jittery points of light were swimming behind her closed eyes when she noticed Angelo had stopped moving inside her.

"Ow, you stupid hick. Don't forget this is my fuckin' shop."

"So the fuck what? Me and Billy do all your fucking work."

"Yeah, and besides I'm the one who caught the slut, remember? "

"Listen idiots; don't think I won't fire your stupid..."

There was sudden flurry of more of the dull meat on meat sound. Jodi felt Angelo shudder and suddenly lift away with a wet pop as his dick sprang from her ass. She heard the slap of flesh on the floor, thuds and groans and curses. But she didn't try to look.

Those animals are fighting over me, she thought with a wild thrill. Whoever wins... wins me!

The unseen battle was short. Soon the big, ugly room fell quiet but for the labored breaths of the men. "Why'd you have'ta be such a asshole Angelo?" said Wally or Billy. Angelo didn't answer.

The brother's big hands were on her soon, lifting her off the floor and setting her on her feet. Billy walked over to his discarded clothes to retrieve his knife again. As he walked back he flicked it open. Jodi threw her head back, exposing her throat, instinctually displaying her full submission. But Billy only moved around her to cut the ropes that bound her arms.

"Thanks, guys," said Jodi as she rubbed her aching shoulders.

Wally reached up. His big paw clamped around her neck as he looked down at her and smiled without mirth. "Don't thank us yet slut. We haven't even got started on you yet."

The power of his muscle, the size of his body and the implied threat of further pain and degradation made Jodi's legs go weak and heart race as he pushed her backwards across the shop until a horizontal pole pressed into the back of her neck. She reached up and laid her arms along the length of the cold metal and let her head fall back in surrender. Wally's hand released her neck as he and his brother began pulling her arms straight and lashing them to the pole. She looked left and right as they completely wrapped her arms from wrists to shoulders in wide, strong nylon straps that restricted any possibility of movement. When Billy hit a switch on the wall and the bar began to rise she felt her feet lift a few inches off the ground. The brothers paused in front of her to inspect their helpless prisoner.

"That's a pretty sight, ain't it."

"It's a work of fuckin' art."

"I bet we could improve it."

"Yeah, me too. Let's do her legs."

Jodi had a throatful of questions on what they intended to do to her, but, not wanting to be gagged again, she merely bit her lip and chewed her tongue in anticipation as they got to work. With more of the thick nylon straps Billy and Wally began to wrap her legs as they had done with her arms. From just above her knees down to her ankles they bound her as before, using the ends of the straps to pull her legs wide, almost into a split as they secured them to the frame of the hoist on which she was suspended. She was left spread eagled in the air, unable to move except to pivot her waist and hips back and forth by the smallest degree. The brothers backed away to once again admire their work.

"Hey Angelo, can you see this?" asked Wally.

"Fugg mou," said Angelo thickly through a shattered mouth from somewhere out of sight.

"Suit yourself asshole," laughed Billy.

"Jesus fucking Christ, ain't that the prettiest pussy you've ever seen."

Wally walked up to her, not looking her in the eye, only at her skin, her body, her tits, her pussy. He ran a calloused hand down her quivering abdomen and over her tiny strip of short pubic hair before reaching under her to lightly stroke her lips. Jodi sighed lividly at his touch. She ached to thrust her hips to meet his caress or bear down on his fingers with the desperate pressure of her yearning body. The frustration was too much.

"Please... fuck me. Fuck me hard. Come on boys...please." she gasped.

"We gonna fuck her now?" asked Billy.

"Fuck yeah. What side d'ya want?"

"I'll take her butt."

"Cool. Come on bro, let's suit up."

"Oh God yes... Use any hole. Do anything to me..."

Billy trotted out of Jodi's field of vision and returned with two slim packages, one of which he handed to Wally.

"I'm clean," panted Jodi.

"What?"

"I had a blood test a week ago. I'm clean. You won't catch anything from me."

"How do you know you won't catch anything from us?"

"If you're using rubbers now, I bet you always do, right? But you don't have to with me. I'm clean. I'm really not promiscuous, not like some of the other..."

Wally grabbed her throat again. Jodi gasped in surprise.

"Don't pretend you're a good girl. We seen you in that poster," he nodded across the shop towards the Evinrude poster that had lured her into this greasy dungeon.

"Yes master," she choked out with a sob.

"Come on dude. Let's do her bareback," said Billy eagerly. "She's into it."

"Fuck yeah. You want us to fill you with our jizz, huh slut?"

"Yes masters. Thank you."

"You ready for both our cocks? We're gonna pry you apart, bitch."

"Yes masters. Please masters."

Despite her eager agreement to their pledge to "pry her apart", despite her begging, despite her pounding heart and soaking wet pussy, Jodi was terrified. Her breaths came in short, shallow pants as they moved around her and closed in. She had never had two men inside her before, much less two gargantuan monsters like Wally and Billy. Could her body even handle such an extreme trial? It hardly mattered at this point: they weren't going to stop and she wasn't going to stop them.

As they sandwiched her between them she disappeared in a compacting chasm of powerful flesh. Their hands moved down between their bodies to line up their hot, hard shafts with her wet and gaping orifices. As they began to force their way into her helpless body she groaned a terrified exhalation of sublime arousal. She could feel her body strain to accept their thick unyielding shafts as they entered her together.

"Ooohhunnnggh," she shrieked as she felt her body warp to the pressure of the two cocks thrusting inside her abdomen. She threw her head back as the pain flooded her body. She had thought for sure she'd be crippled, but she discovered the amazing limits of abuse her animal body was able to accept.

The bothers fucked her with an unerring synchronization as they flooded her with flesh and pushed against each other through her tortured guts. Their massive chests crushed her between them with each thrust, forcing the air from her lungs as she experienced the sensation of drowning in hot, pulsating maleness. She could see nothing beyond the standing plain of sweat and hair that was Wally's chest. She could hear nothing but the brothers' ragged breaths and her own throaty screams and grunts. She could feel nothing beyond the churning waves of delight and devastation prying at her pelvis. She could smell and taste nothing but the tang of her own terror and arousal mixed with the earthy stench of her meaty prison.

Her body tingled with inner fire as it starved for oxygen in the crushing tempest of primal flesh. Her screams gave way to groans as they punished her with their lust. The pain in her pelvis became a quickly burning bonfire of ecstasy as her body began to crackle with the gathering explosion of her onrushing orgasm. The overdose of sensation fed the fuel that rapidly burst into a firestorm of arousal; consuming her in a shuddering, wailing orgasm that seemed to scare the brothers at first, but in the end only encouraged them to redouble their attack.

The first orgasm was the difficult one. The next came much more quickly as they worked her body more rapidly in the rush to their own satisfaction. The third came even faster still, triggered when the two brothers shuddered to a grinding halt and squeezed her between their rigid, trembling bodies as their cocks began to erupt in tandem. She tripped easily over into blinding, breathless climax at the sensation of their two huge shafts pulsing, pumping and throbbing inside her as they filled her with hot floods of wriggling, squirming sperm.

They rested against her as they let their cocks shrink inside her and she huffed their odor like a junkie attempting to prolong a fix. But finally they stepped back and Jodi was left hanging alone. She could feel their cum dripping out of her and saw that Wally and Billy were smeared with grease rubbed from her body. She was filthy; as dirty as a girl could be. And she loved it.

The brothers began the anticlimactic process of unwrapping her limps and easing her down. She was too physically devastated to stand, so she sank to the floor. Looking down she saw the pearly puddle of jism that had accumulated beneath where she had hung. She looked up at Billy, then at Wally. Without a word she brought her face down to lap the spent sperm from the shop floor.