After Ripeness Fades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gaw, whud a slub," said Angelo's voice from above her.

She raised her head up to look at him. He was standing behind her. His face was a bloody mush, but his dick was out and it was hard. He reached down and pulled her toward him, leaning her back so her head was under his long, dark cock. He crouched to strike her in the face with his erection before bending down to slap her tits with loud, open palmed swats. Jodi did not cower, but when he opened his left fist to show her the two alligator clips sitting expectantly in his hand, she swallowed heavily and looked at Wally and Billy with nervous eyes. But they merely watched with as much interest as their stupid but beautiful eyes could muster. They had no intention of curbing Angelo now that they'd had their turn with her.

"I ain'b done wid you bish," Angelo sneered through his bloody lips. "Pud dese on."

Reluctantly she picked up the clips and brought them down to her nipples. She squirmed in pain as they bit into the sensitive flesh of her areola. As she struggled to adjust to the new sensation Angleo grabbed a handful of her hair to pull her head back painfully. He stepped over her body to bring his cock to her face. With his free hand he slapped her with his malodorous dick several times before lining it up to push it down into her mouth. He pushed it deep, far back into her throat. She retched but he didn't back off. Jodi struggled to accept it all as he slid it further and further down into her neck until his balls were pressed firmly against her nose.

"dake ib all bish!" he hissed from above. Jodi was off balance and struggling to breathe as Angelo stood over her and rammed a merciless throat fuck down into her. As he did so he reached down to twist the clamps on her nipples. She quaked, trembled and raked her fingers down Angelo's legs. She could hear him laugh, but his scorn was like an aphrodisiac. She dug at her clit and flailed her legs across the grimy floor as she rocked with the force of his punishment.

Her nipples seared with biting in pain and her lungs were screaming for air when Angelo finally pulled his cock from her throat. Long translucent strands of precum stretched from his shaft back to her gasping mouth as he began quickly stroking his quivering member inches from her upturned face. His breath grew short and ragged as he thrashed himself harder. His muscles tensed and his body shook as he erupted in milky jets of spunk that splashed across her face in hot, sticky flows that dripped from her face and neck and speckled her body. He shoved his cock back between her lips to empty the rest of his load into her mouth in long shuddering pulses. As he stepped back she swallowed the slimy, salty pool washing across the back of her tongue.

The group seemed dazed and lost in a sense of unreality as Jodi and Angelo panted heavily in the sex infused air. Finally Jodi bowed her head to the three naked men standing around where she sat sprawled on the floor. "Thank you Masters," she said through a mouth still thick and sticky with semen.

"Fuckin'-A, thank you Miss," said Billy.

"Yeah, holy shit," said Wally. "That was awesome."

"You truwy aw a fweaky bish," said Angelo through his swollen and blood encrusted lips.

Billy and Wally helped her up, removed the clamps from her tender nipples and walked her to the bathroom to clean up as Angelo rummaged around in the refrigerator for enough ice to make a compress for his face. When Jodi got to the bathroom she nearly recoiled at the sight of herself. Smears of oil, grease, sweat and sperm covered her skin and clung to her hair. Her forehead was blooming in a livid bruise, as was her neck and several places on her arms. Worst of all was the curly mustache drawn in permanent marker that Angelo had put on her lip. It was as plain as day.

She laughed at the ridiculousness of her face. Those guys had fucked her senseless all afternoon with her skin a greasy mess and with that stupid thing drawn on her lip. Oddly the idea gave her a sense of relief; maybe not looking 'perfect' wasn't such a bad thing; maybe it's possible to be desirable even after ripeness fades.

"You OK" asked a voice through the door, either Wally's or Billy's.

"Yeah, I was just laughing at my mustache," she said to the closed door.

"Oh. Sorry about that. Angelo can be a real prick."

"Don't worry about it," she said. She wondered how you got something like this off. Surely there was some way to get it off her skin. But then, there were also the bruises. They would take several days to disappear. Why rush things?

Taking a deep breath, she opened the door. Billy and Wally were waiting for her. They had that horny look in their eyes again. "Well boys, until I look presentable you're going be stuck with me."

The brothers looked at each other, then back to her.

"There's a spare room in the back. You can stay in there. It's got a cot."

"Come on Billy, she won't want to stay in that shithole."

"Look boys," said Jodi. "I'm thinking that maybe I've had things too easy for too long."

"Ha! I bet you didn't think we weren't too easy on you back on the hoist," laughed Billy.

"Maybe too long though, huh?" added Wally as he nudged Billy. They chortled together at their joke.

Jodi ignored them and kept talking. "I was thinking, maybe I need to rough it for a little while. I'm sure that whatever room you have back there will be just awful... but, you know... maybe that's exactly what I need."

"Naw, we got everything you need..." began Billy.

"Yeah, right here," said Wally, grabbing his crotch and snorting a laugh.

Jodi forced herself not to roll her eyes and continued. "What I'm trying to say is, maybe this isn't for me to decide. Maybe I need someone to decide things for me for a while... You boys understand what I'm getting at?"

Wally and Billy just stared at her blankly.

"Jebus Chries," said Angelo walking from around a corner with a rag full of ice pressed to his face. "You two aw soo fugging stubid."

Wally and Billy looked to Angelo and shrugged. He sighed and put down his icepack.

"On youb knees slabe!" he barked.

"Yes master," said Jodi obediently as she sunk to the floor.

"Craw to youw quawdurbs, slabe!" he ordered and pushed her ass with his foot.

"Yes master!" she replied as she began to crawl to her quarters. She could feel them leering at her pussy as she crawled away down the filthy hall. She was getting wet again already. She wondered how many more times they'd fuck her before they locked her in her cell for the night...If the room had a lock that is. They could chain her to the cot too, she supposed. Or the floor. Yes... used then chained to the floor all night long... like an animal. That would be so degrading; wonderfully, ecstatically degrading.

Her reverie was interrupted as a large heavy hand swooshed down to smack her across the ass with a loud, cupped palm slap followed by deep mocking laughs. She paused and raised her ass to wait for the next slap, but a foot pushed hard against her cheek to urge her on down the hall.

It doesn't matter really, she thought. Whatever they decide to do to me will be just fine.

***

Thank you for reading. Comments, complaints, suggestions, threats, praise, damnation, accolades and opprobrium are all welcomed and encouraged.

-fastandsloppy