After School

Story Info
Empty classrooms are fair game.
2.1k words
4.33
22.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arbenitre
arbenitre
131 Followers

The crack sounded clear in the empty room. It startled her from her reverie, made her heart lurch. Just a book sliding off a desk, echoing in the still air. Funny, the noise it made. Her pulse raced and her flesh tingled across her rear. She gave a little squirm and focused on the papers she was supposed to be grading.

It was no use. She was going to have to give up for now and try to finish them at home, maybe after a hot bath. Now that the noise of the book falling had jolted her, she felt the heat of her buttocks keenly. Another wriggle as she realized the sound had also soaked her panties.

A crack in the crisp, calm atmosphere. Like the sound a belt makes at the end of the whistling. Leather laying across her ass. The tingling renewed along the marks she knew lined her buttocks. The redness presenting to her senses in contrast with the softness of the undamaged skin. The raw places burned hot and fresh through the cool silk of lace panties and she felt the wood of her chair in exquisite acuity.

Her nipples poked at the yarn of her sweater, the plush fibers preferable over a bra that would rub against the welts along the sides of her tender breasts. They feel heavy and wanting for the ache of the past night's abuse and it's all she can do to keep her hands from holding them. Touching them.

She piled the papers together and stuffed them in her briefcase. Picking up the book, she felt a whisper of breeze puff up her skirt and schuss across the heat of her behind. She heard again the crack of the belt as it snapped out over her rounded bottom. A sliver of molten delight slipped along her spine. It left her panties drenched with its passing. A moan caught in her throat and slipped out as a sigh. Heavy and sated with fulfilled dreams.

And she was standing there. Half in, half out of the daydream she'd been in before the book had ever fallen from the desk with that sound oh so much like the smack of a belt over bared flesh. The vivid pictures reeling through her senses and skipping beats with her heart. The book absentmindedly back on the desk and her fingers caressing the cover with the same displaced toying movements her own covering had been explored just hours ago.

Her skin taken in pieces and bunches between his fingers and puckered or smoothed. All in that semi distracted manner he used when he meant to keep her disengaged. Keep her from the budding excitement that welled up within her whenever he was near or touched her or spoke to her.

So he would talk to her. Just as he had last night. Tell her of things he would soon do to her. Speak words of praise and encouragement while his fingers idled away circlets of flesh. A pinch, "I want you to cum with my cock buried in you." A massaging motion and a prodding, "I'm going to grab your ass when I want you to cum and pull you onto me." Knowing touches and tantalizing tickles, "you always cum so good for me. I want you to cum particularly hard this time. Will you do that?"

Her own digits were pinching "Adventures in Mathematics" while her head nodded when she realized where she was. A schoolroom was no place for such daydreams and yet, how could she not think of it every waking moment that her buttocks radiated heat and her lips pouched numb. When her muscles ached a hundred different places and her breasts swayed full and needy. Even her sex felt chafed. She resisted an urge to touch it and explore the tender areas.

Her feet were rooted to the spot and her body rocked as she traced the binding of the book. She was back in the persistent daydream. Feeling her body's exquisite aches and lingering delights while knowing his touch and hearing his words. She needed to go home and soak in a hot soapy bath. To finish her day and send her off to sleep with dreams of him.

Instead, as she gathered herself to march to the car, the door opened. He stepped over the threshold as he sometimes did. Casually, almost as though he were simply going to request directions to the right class or the office. Stepped inside and closed the door behind with an echoed snap that sent prickles of awareness through the lines across her buttocks.

She wondered just briefly how he makes such exactly perfect noises. How he modulates his voice to give her quivers of sensate delights. The thoughts so fleeting and nearly lost in the leap of her heart. Her panties, already moist, flooded anew and her legs weakened, threatening to leave her control.

"Were you just leaving? You look like you could use to sit a moment more." He took her hand and led her back to her chair, settled her there, hugging her to him as they walked the few steps, touching her liberally, hands free upon her arms, while he helped her move fully into the seat. For her part, she moved without will or notion of her own. Captured. Captivated.

When she was seated, his hands tripped across her shoulders. A wild fling. Pressing and dancing, livening the muscles and sliding them away from the bones, all soreness leaving them. Slipping out of them like the steady flow of liquid from her groin. She groaned aloud and with abandon. Then, recognizing where she was, she gave another, more subdued uttering.

His fingers walked up her neck and the muscles melted into liquid pools tethered but just to the bones by thin orts of tendon. Her head drooped and shoulders sagged and all her concerns of the day floated off like wisps of mist. It was only last night he'd done this to her between times of frenzied need and delirious want and even as her mind connected the sensations, trickles of arousal tantalized her mound.

His voice washed her. Cleansed the slumber from her mind and invigorated the muscles his hands even now soothed. She felt her sex open. Distinctly and with shooting thrills coursing through her crotch. The wetness of her panties became more pronounced and she felt the heat from her buttocks glow. "Do you need to touch yourself?"

He knew! Felt her need growing. He must have seen her hands twitching as they stroked the cover of the book, wanting to work their way past the folds of cloth and inside the silk undergarments. Aching to push the fabric aside and dive into her pool. And now she could feel her heat and moisture radiate from between her legs. She thought that putting her fingers there might burn them so inflamed was she, yet she ached for just that. She felt her lips swollen and open and her clit stiff and protruding. She longed to touch them, to stroke and probe.

"Do you want to?"

She nodded, then shook her head. "Not here." Then, because she knew he would do what he wanted anyway, "please."

"Scoot your chair forward." He pushed from behind her until her thighs were under the middle drawer. He reached down and opened the side drawer on the window side. Now she couldn't be seen directly when her hand moves to her crotch, but they would still be able to guess at what she was doing.

"Please. Not here. Please." He would have her do what he wanted. She has never been able to persuade or dissuade him. And even though she knew the pleading egged him on, she couldn't help but try to reason with him. Try to get him to desist. Even as she knew he would do with her what he wanted. "Please." Her voice became a whispering. Nearly a moaning.

And she did want to. There was an excitement coursing through her. Knowing he was there and would protect her, interfere with anyone who would find her out. She needed and he would help her fulfill that craving just as he always did. Her hand moved to her lap and lightly bunched the cloth even as he slid another drawer out to hide her waist from stray eyes.

His hands possessed her hair. Taking control of each strand. Tugging and shifting her scalp. When they moved on to her shoulders, she felt the pang of loss. His voice came soft to her ear. "Go ahead. I want to feel you cum for me. I want to feel you jump and squirm. I want it from you."

She could only moan. A long quiet moan. More of an elongated sigh as she worked to stay silent and unassuming. At the end of the sussuration, her fingers found her slickened, swollen lips. She wanted. She could feel the need and it dripped slightly from her digits. "Please." She tried again, feeble even to her own ears. It fell into nothingness before his hands pressed her shoulders forward, pushed her arms and wrists further into her. Her clit was bumped and she jolted alert with an "oh!"

The nudge stabbed up through her torso. She was close and his voice bent to her ear and sent her even closer. Orgasm would be sudden and swift even as she found a chafed spot. It was satisfying as it gave a small sting. Nothing like the belt over her tender flesh last night, but a reminder and she moved even nearer to a climax that spread from where his hands touched her.

She felt the glow and the heat. Her fingertips pulled and circled now. The wave of molten nerve pooled. She felt it pause in an ebb and flow and surge even stronger. The wave sent a gasp through her. Her fingers paused at her clit even as her other hand sent two of her digits shoving through her engorged labia. She could have screamed, but bit her lip in silent agony and ecstasy.

"Give it to me. You know how I like it. I want it." His voice sent ripples through the fog. Shifted the mist and she knew she would cum as soon as her fingers touched her clit anew. She savored the moment. Sidled the delicate folds aside in an effort to make it last. The wave was moving, though. Crashing through the barriers. It was reaching far inside and yanking the heart from her, pushing it out on the crest. Her shoulders shook where his hands held them, she wouldn't be able to stop now if she wanted.

"Go ahead. Give it to me. I want to see it." Wherever his voice touched, convulsions were set off until she threw her hand out to the desk to keep from banging her head and her body shook from the inside out. The pool rose up and crashed over her again and again. She bit her tongue to keep from crying out, though sound escaped her anyway. Utterances. Unconsonanted noises.

She couldn't believe she would do this in her school, her workplace, then she couldn't believe how hard and fast it had come over her when she did. He always did this to her. He knows when he comes to her that she will do anything for him. She may try to bring reason and moderation to her runaway world, but he will take it and do as he pleases anyway. She will do as he pleases as well.

Somewhere, far away, voices gave parting comfort to each owner. They bounced the length of the hallway. Her gasps subsided slowly and when she again could breathe carefully, and with certainty of the next inhalation, she let her eyelids open.

There was surprise that she would do this for him. The first time he had made her masturbate for him, she had done everything she could to get out of it, to talk him into giving her what she wanted so very badly - him. His hardness, his length. Now she knew that she would do whatever would please him most if it meant that he would give her what she desired. What she desperately needed.

Surprise has come with the ways he will make her do this and the places he will take her. Doing this here, at her work, was another surprise. The opening of her eyes and finding the empty room was even a greater surprise. She will do what pleases him. Even when he isn't present. She will delight in telling him what she has done here today, what he has done to her, and she knows he will delight in the telling. Maybe he will give her more of what she craves in reward.

arbenitre
arbenitre
131 Followers