After School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

"My turn with Peter, slutty Mommy!" Caroline purred, lifting her mother from her brother's prick. Carrie loved sucking Peter to completion, she saw no reason not to this time as well. She tasted her mother's juices on his cock and whirled her tongue around the shaft, her head bobbing up and down. It didn't take Peter long to cum, he'd been stimulated beyond belief over the past few hours.

Candice and Racquel were sitting on the floor, arm-in-arm, watching the teens at play. "This was wonderful," Racquel sighed as her long-time girlfriend played with her tits.

"Yes, it was. I'm glad they're both going to a nearby University so we can keep playing games like this," Candy told her.

"And now that I know you're `back in the game', I'll be looking for some new recruits to join our little group ... of course, I'll be discreet," Racquel winked at Candice.

"Of course," Candice smiled as she got up from the floor and gathered up her things. "Come on everyone, I'll take us all out to dinner after we've tidied up, then it's back to our place where we can do this in a nice, big bed."

Everyone was getting tidied up when Candice said to Peter and Caroline "Oh, by the way kids ... if you think today was fun ... just wait until you see what Mommy's got planned as your Graduation Present."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers
12