After School Adventures Ch. 08

Story Info
When the school bell rings, the rules change.
5.3k words
3.57
58.8k
8

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 8

"Lessons"

"Mr. Abrams, you stand before the High Council, accused of cheating on the time honoured tradition of the football team's initiation. How do you plead?" asked Kyle Travis, the Class President and leader of the High Council.

"Not guilty." I said through gritted teeth.

I was so angry that it was hard to contain myself. The night of the party, Vivian and I had sex in my friend Eric's van. And in doing so, I should've passed the Initiation, but, for some reason, I didn't. Maybe one of my fellow new recruits had made up some sort of ridiculous story that made it seem as though I had cheated.

"Not guilty?" asked Kyle, sounding a little surprised.

"I thought I followed the rules of the Initiation exactly. I don't understand why I'm even here." I explained slowly.

"Then allow me to explain," said a voice in the back of the class, "Your Honour, my name is Ryan West and I am one of the new recruits to the football team, like Mr. Abrams here."

Looks like I was right. Ryan probably accused me in the hopes that I'd quit the team out of shame if I was found guilty, leaving a spot on the team available.

"Permission to approach the bench?" asked Ryan, walking forward through the desks.

Kyle nodded and beckoned him forward.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I have barring evidence that I believe can prove that Mr. Abrams cheated to pass the Initiation." said Ryan, opening up his backpack and pulling out a large envelope.

"You lying son of a--" I began, but didn't finish after I heard Kyle bang his gavel three times.

"Mr. Abrams, please hold all arguments until Mr. West states his case in full." said Kyle.

"Thank you, Your Honour," said Ryan, puffing out his scrawny chest pompously before opening the envelope, "Exhibit A. Mr. Abrams admitted before the High Council that he brought the cheerleader he chose into the van of Mr. Ostreicher."

"The record confirms that." said Kyle, urging Ryan to continue.

"Now, had Mr. Abrams been paying attention, he would have known that he was supposed to take the cheerleader into one of the many "Sex Shacks" that the rest of the team had prepared ahead of time."

The jury, as well as everyone in the audience started whispering and muttering under their breath.

"Exhibit B," said Ryan, taking a disposable camera out of his envelope, "This is the camera that was given to Mr. Abrams so that he could take a picture of himself in the act to prove that he actually did make it to at least 3rd base with his chosen cheerleader."

Ryan was holding the camera at a certain angle so that everyone in the room could see the small dial at the top of the camera that shows how many more pictures you can take.

"As you can see, there is still one shot left on this camera. When this camera was given to him, it had only one shot left."

"Crank the wheel on the camera you idiot. Then we'll see whose lying." I barked, resisting the urge to throttle the little weasel.

"Mr. Abrams is right, Ryan. Maybe he just forgot to turn the wheel. If you're right, then it won't move." said Kyle.

"Alright, if you say so." said Ryan.

Ryan's finger moved over the wheel, and I waited to hear the clicking as it moved. But nothing came.

"It's not moving. Care to verify it, Your Honour?" asked Ryan, handing Kyle the camera.

Kyle tried to turn the wheel, but it wouldn't budge, confirming Ryan's accusation. That made no sense. I know I took a picture of Vivian and I together. I might not have wound the wheel, but I definitely took a picture.

"Exhibit C," said Ryan, shaking the last item out of his envelope, "This is the picture that Mr. Abrams provided the team to use as proof. They were willing to pass him, but after I saw it, I knew that in order to keep the competition fair, I would have to step forward."

Ryan held up the picture. But I couldn't see anything on it.

"Mr. Abrams. Let me tell you what I think happened that night," said Ryan, smirking, "You chose a cheerleader to spend the evening with and seduced her. You then brought her into your friend's van, which you must have known was not an approved location for the test. Then once there, you used your own camera, maybe the one on your phone, to take this picture. But you were in a hurry and forgot to use the flash feature."

There was a period of silence, during which the jury and the students in the stands started murmuring to each other quietly.

Thank you, Mr. West," said Kyle, seriously, before turning to face me. "Mr. Abrams, if you can disprove his statement, please do so now."

"Don't mind if we do!" said another voice from the back of the class.

I turned around and saw my best friend, Eric Ostreicher. He was walking down the aisle with Vivian Eckhart, my... almost girlfriend.

"Your Honour, we are here to act as witnesses to help confirm Mr. Abrams' statement." said Vivian, sitting in the chair to my left.

"Don't worry buddy, that asshole has been trying to join the team since freshman year; he's all talk." said Eric, sitting in the chair to my right.

"Very well then." said Kyle, urging me on.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, everything Mr. West has said is a complete lie. He set this whole thing up to frame me. And I can prove it."

Ryan had been about to say something, and I'm pretty sure I beat him to it.

"Eric, uh, I mean, Mr. Ostreicher, did the rules of the Initiation say that I HAD to use one of the Sex Shacks?" I asked.

"No. The Sex Shacks were completely optional. Mr. Abrams did everything that needed to be done in order to pass the Initiation. He picked his cheerleader, he was within the time limit and he used the camera we provided him." said Eric.

"Then why is the camera still full?" asked Ryan.

"It isn't, that's a different camera. It's probably the one we gave you, but since you failed the Test, you never had to use it." said Eric.

"And as for whether or not I really made it to at least 3rd base with my cheerleader, well, just ask her yourself." I said.

"So, you chose the Nun, did you?" asked Ryan, "Well, alright then... Ms. Eckhart, did you and Mr. Abrams have sex in that van for the purposes of the Test?

Vivian froze with fear. She opened her mouth to say something, but instead a little squeak came out. I gently grabbed her hands and looked her right in the eye, hoping to calm her down, but she was petrified. Whether she didn't like being under pressure or whether she didn't want everyone to know about us was irrelevant. She was too scared to admit it.

"I see," said Kyle, standing up, "We will take a quick break so that the jury can make its decision."

"I'm s-s-sorry, Xander..." said Vivian, "I blew it. All I would've had to say was "Yes" and I couldn't do it."

"Don't worry about it, Eric made some really good points," I said, "We can still win this."

But then Kyle and the jury returned ten minutes later looking solemn. It seemed that Eric's argument wasn't good enough...

"We, the students of the jury find Mr. Abrams guilty of all charges!" said one of them.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Abrams, but he has too much proof," said Kyle, "There's nothing we could do."

Ryan walked over to me and whispered in my ear.

"How'd you like a second chance to pass the test?" he whispered, "But this time, I'll be picking the cheerleader and the location for you, so there'll be no funny business this time."

"There was no funny business last time either and you know it." I said.

"Yeah, but that's not worth anything now that I've proven you to be guilty." He said.

"But I'm not!" I said, angrily.

"Tell it to someone who cares." said Ryan.

"Like me?" asked Eric, tapping Ryan on the shoulder.

Ryan turned around and Eric punched him right in the face.

"I accept your challenge, Ryan. Just tell me when and where."

"The detention room on the top floor, 5:00pm." groaned Ryan, getting back to his feet.

"Isn't that the one you can see into from the hall?" I asked, confused.

"That won't be a problem, will it?" asked Ryan.

"No, of course not." I said.

"Good to hear," said Ryan, moving his hands away from his face, revealing a large black eye, "Then I'll see you there."

"You know, that black eye suits you. Would you like another one?" teased Eric.

Ryan took off running, no doubt going to set things up for later.

"How the hell did that guy make the team?" I asked.

"We just let him think he did for a while so that he'd shut up," said Eric, "I never thought he'd have the balls to do something like this though."

"He must think you'll let him back in if there's an opening." I said.

"In his dreams..." said Eric, "That guy sucks at football. The only reason we even pretended he was on the team was to humiliate him when he failed the Initiation."

"How did he do at it anyway?" I asked.

"He bought a blow-up doll and took a picture of him doing it," said Eric, "He can't be that smart if he actually thought we'd fall for that."

"Xander, you're not really going to do what he wants, are you?" asked Vivian.

"Of course I am," I said, "He's up to something, and I want to know what it is."

"But what if it ends up being another one of his tricks?" asked Vivian.

"I think you're taking this a little too seriously," I laughed, "This isn't a superhero movie. I'm not wearing tights and Ryan isn't an evil villain."

"No, he's a cowardly weasel who wants people to like him." said Eric.

"If there's one thing I can't stand, it's people who use deceit to get what they want." I said, "If Ryan wants to be popular, he's going to have to earn it, just like everybody else."

"I get it now..." said Vivian, "You worked hard to get into shape and join the team. You're doing this so that all your hard work won't be in vain."

"He needs to learn that honesty is the best policy. And, if playing along is the only I can teach him that, then so be it." I said, very determined.

"But still, be careful. We don't know how far he'll go to get what he wants." said Vivian.

"I promise." I said.

*

Two hours later I made my way up to the detention room that Ryan had chosen. I knocked on the door and Ryan opened it.

"Well, well, well. I can't believe you actually showed up." he said.

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked.

"No reason," said Ryan, "I just thought you might have noticed that she was missing!"

Ryan reached behind him and pulled Vivian into the doorway. She was gagged and tied up.

"What the hell is going on here!?" I asked, frantically.

"Don't worry about it. No harm will come to her as long as you pass my test." said Ryan.

"Why are you doing this!?" I snarled.

"I just want to make sure you take this seriously," said Ryan, "If you don't pass the test, I'll have a little fun with her."

"If you so much as touch her--" I began.

"You won't be able to do anything about it," said Ryan, walking out into the hallway a little, "If you don't want to do it anymore, then walk away now and take Vivian with you. But if you do that, you'll be labelled as a cowardly cheater forever."

I looked at Vivian. She was crying and seemed to be pleading me to back off. But if I did that, not only would all my hard work be in vain, but Ryan would have won. And he would have won using deceit and blackmail. But, I had a chance to stop him here and now... I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I let this opportunity slide.

"I'm sorry, Viv. But this is something I have to do..." I said.

"Good choice," said Ryan, looking quite deranged, "To pass my test, you have to go all the way with the cheerleader that's waiting for you in there. She has no idea what's going on, so you'll have your work cut out for you. I'll be locking the door, so you won't be able to leave until you pass. If you can't seduce her or if you provide a lousy performance, then you fail."

"Performance?" I asked.

"Oh, Vivian and I will be watching the whole thing." said Ryan.

Before I could say anything else, Ryan pushed me through the open door and slammed it shut behind me. I heard a clanking sound as he locked the door.

"Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all..." I said.

I was right, of course. Because as I looked around the room, I saw that the cheerleader I was supposed to seduce was unconscious on the floor. Upon further investigation, I realized that it was Hailey, the school's only openly gay student and captain of the cheerleaders.

"What did you do to her?" I asked, actually a little scared, "And more importantly, why did you do this to her?"

"How else was I supposed to get her in here?" said Ryan, who must be able to hear me out in the hall, "Even if she was straight, she wouldn't willingly come here."

There was a long awkward silence wherein I seriously started to question myself. Was I really going to do this? Sure, I was locked in here, but if I waited long enough, surely Ryan would go home eventually, or maybe a teacher would show up... No, wait, they wouldn't, it's Friday. Teachers wouldn't show up until Monday morning... Well, that settled it, as long as I was trapped in here, I might as well try.

"Come on, Xander, I don't want this to take all night!" called Ryan.

I gave a great sigh, and took my shirt off. Then I got down on my knees and propped Hailey upright. I gave her a few careful nudges and shakes, and eventually she came to.

"What's going on!?" she whimpered, "What are you a rapist?"

"No, no, Hailey relax, it's me, Xander." I said, soothingly.

"Sorry... Wait... What are you doing here?" she asked, wincing as she looked around, "And where exactly is 'here' anyway?"

"We're in the detention room on the top floor." I said, patting her on the back.

"Okay... But why?" she asked, absent-mindedly moving my hand away.

"Well, I sort of got us into a predicament. But I had no idea you'd get involved." I sighed.

"Well, that makes me feel so much better..." she said, noticing that my shirt was gone, "Where's your shirt?"

"I lost my trial today. It turns out that Ryan framed me. Afterwards, he challenged me to a rematch and I accepted it before thinking it through. So now we're both stuck in here until I can satisfy Ryan... Which probably won't happen until we satisfy each other." I said, hoping she would still understand the cliff notes version.

"You mean the trial about your football team initiation?" asked Hailey.

"Yeah." I said.

"So we have to... Have sex?" she muttered.

"It's the only way to get out of here." I said.

"You're full of shit, Xander!" she snapped, standing up and heading for the door, "I'm leaving. The police will be hearing about this, mark my words!"

She got to the door, but couldn't open it because Ryan had locked it.

"I told you, Hailey," I said, "The only way out is to put aside our differences and--"

"No!" she screamed, "I don't care if we're trapped in here I am not going to have sex on command like that! Especially not with people watching."

She noticed Vivian was tied up and her face sank.

"Not only did you trap yourself in here with me, but you trapped her out there with that whack job!?" shrieked Hailey, "Damnit Xander! How stupid do you have to be to fall for something like tha--"

She stopped talking mid-sentence. I had slapped her right across the face. I was horrified... What on Earth possessed me to do that!? But I didn't stop there. I looked down at her snarled.

"Yell at me all you want. But never call me stupid. NEVER! I wish I had never agreed to this rematch, but I let my emotions think for me and now we're trapped. And the girl I love isn't in here with me. I did this. I did all of this. And now, the only way I can fix it is to do one more stupid thing. And you're going to help me, whether you like it or not!"

I meant every word I had said, but I never would've said them aloud in a million years. I felt an immense sensation of rage and hatred surface from deep down inside of me. It was so strong that it seemed to take control of me. My morale and conscious were buried under a surge of blind fury. And I was a slave to these emotions that I never knew I had. What a surreal experience. I was consciously aware of what I was doing, but was so overcome by anger that I couldn't control myself.

"If you touch me again, I'll kill you." sobbed Hailey.

"You'd only be hurting yourself, sweetie," I murmured, "The only person that can get us out of here is me. I don't see what the big deal is. So what if you're gay? It'll still feel great. I see this as a win-win situation, but for some reason, you're seeing it as a lose-lose situation."

"Stay away from me you freak!" snapped Hailey, spitting in my face.

"I'll make this quick and clean, then we'll both be able to leave." I said, reaching forward and pulling her towards me.

Hailey kicked and thrashed. Normally she could've put up a decent fight, but since she had been drugged a little while ago, she wasn't strong enough to stop me. I was actually of myself now. How long had these emotions been bottled up inside of me? What exactly brought them to the surface so fast?

"Please don't make this harder than it needs to be." I urged.

"LET ME GO!" screamed Hailey.

I reached out and started unbuttoning her blouse. Hailey kept squirming and fighting, but all that really did is was make the buttons come loose. Once the shirt was undone I simply pulled it off. Hailey didn't wear bras very often, so I wasn't surprised that there was no bra for me to worry about. Her beautiful, supple tits followed each of her frantic movements with ease.

"Those are amazing." I said, fondling them with my one free hand.

"Flattery won't get you anywhere, you prick." groaned Hailey.

"Sticks and stones, babe." I said, giving each nipple a few good licks.

Despite her resistance, Hailey's nipples still got hard. It just proved my point. She might be a lesbian, but she would still ultimately get off by means of my dick.

"Your words and body say no," I grunted, "But your nipples say yes."

I pinned her down on the ground and unzipped her pants. Hailey tried to kick me away, but she still couldn't break free. Seizing my chance, I yanked her pants off, revealing her Chinese character tattoo, bald pussy and pierced clit.

"Xander, please stop!" she moaned, trying to break free.

"Not until I earn our freedom!" I whispered, going down on her.

I nibbled at her adorable little clit ring for a while before adding my tongue and lips into the mix. Her being a lesbian was giving me enhanced enthusiasm. I didn't want to just make her cum, I wanted to make her cum hard enough to almost give up women and go back to men.

"Mmmmm, that feels amazing!" sobbed Hailey, biting her upper lip in frustration.

This must be so confusing for her. She was fighting as hard as she could to stop me from fucking her, while at the same time, still enjoying the sex itself. No wonder she was crying.

"Can't you just be satisfied with this?" sputtered Hailey, her pussy getting wetter and wetter despite her best efforts.

"It's not up to me when we can be let out, it's up to him." I said, pointing at Ryan who was staring mesmerized at us.

I slid a few fingers into her wet, juicy pussy and got a few squeals in return. Hailey kept crying, but I didn't let that stop me. I was in the moment now and I wasn't going to stop until I couldn't go any longer. I just kept finger fucking her, I used all my best moves, but after two minutes, she was still crying and we weren't getting anywhere. It was time to take the final step and (hopefully) temporarily embrace the darkness. I let go of Hailey, and she didn't try to get away. Instead she looked up at me and gave me the same look Vivian had. She was pleading with her eyes now too.

"I'm sorry, Hailey," I whispered, "But this is something I have to do..."

I unzipped my pants and took them off. When Hailey saw the bulge in my boxers that was my rock hard cock, her eyes grew even wider and she slowly started backing away from me into the corner or the room.

12