After School Adventures Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NO! DADDY! PLEASE!" she screamed at the top of her voice.

Hailey gasped and covered her mouth, shocked that she had just said that out loud. I understood everything now. She was a lesbian because her father sexually abused her as a child, scaring her off of men entirely, except a few male friends here and there. As much as I wanted to stop traumatizing her, I still felt like was trapped inside my body, watching the situation unfold.

I pulled my boxers down, revealing my fully erect 7" dick.

"Xander, please don't do this." wailed Hailey, curling up into the fetal position.

I grabbed her legs and dragged her out of the corner. I laid her down on top of the table and spread her legs open again. I saw that beautiful piercing again. Whether or not I was hard because I successfully overpowered a lesbian or because I was in the room with a gorgeous naked girl no longer mattered to me. I was standing on the border, about to take that step, unsure if I would ever return.

"Well, there's only one way to find out..." I sighed.

I slid my cock deep into Hailey's pussy. But she didn't try to stop me. Instead, she just looked at me, right into my eyes. I looked away, ashamed of myself, but still unable to stop myself doing these terrible things. I gave a few more thrusts, and heard Hailey moan and groan a little between gentle sobs.

"You see, girl? You got yourself all worked up for nothing. In the end, they always enjoy it." I grunted.

I reached down and started rubbing Hailey's clit ring again. She was obviously still enjoying the sensation, but her behaviour said otherwise. She was muttering something under her breath over and over again.

It sounded like she was muttering "I've been a bad girl and I deserve this. Daddy is punishing me because he loves me."

The part of me that was trapped underneath all the rage was heartbroken. What kind of sick bastard would ever put someone as sweet as Hailey through this? I comforted myself by shifting the blame onto Ryan. It was his fault I had to do this to her.

I popped my dick out of her pussy and she rolled over automatically. Her round, juicy ass was perfectly lined up with my cock. I slid it back inside and picked up the pace. Her pussy was still sopping wet, and Hailey was still muttering to herself. I glanced up at Ryan whose pupils were following my every move. He didn't seem to notice that he had awoken something awful inside me.

"How much longer do you have to keep doing this? Haven't I already learned my lesson?" asked Hailey, still sobbing quietly.

I couldn't tell whether she was her talking directly to me or not, ignoring her question, I pulled a chair behind myself and collapsed into it without ever taking my dick out of her pussy. Hailey spun around to face me and started bouncing up and down on my cock like she was on auto-pilot or something. I grabbed hold of her gorgeous tits and gave them more attention. Her nipples were still hard.

"Why does it sound like you're enjoying yourself while punishing me?" moaned Hailey, whose legs had started to tremble.

I stood up and held onto Hailey. She kept bouncing on my dick as if we were still stable on the chair. It felt like she weighed next to nothing. With every bounce, I felt the familiar tingling sensation. I was moments away from cumming, which was no doubt what Ryan was waiting for. Just then, Hailey shrieked and started trembling all over.

"Why does it feel so good down there when you're punishing me? Are you sure you're doing it right?" panted Hailey.

Seconds later, my cock was drowned in a wave of pussy juice. Hailey had just cum. There was no time to lose. I pulled out in the nick of time and sat back down on the chair and came in a burst of orgasmic pleasure. Four huge globs of cum shot out of my dick and splattered all over Hailey's tattoo.

"What is this stuff, Daddy?" said Hailey, sitting down on the table and passing out.

It was finally over. Any minute now, Ryan would open the door and let us out.

"XANDER! STOP!" screamed Ryan, "You're a monster! Look what you did to the poor thing! Sure, I kidnapped two girls and held them hostage. And I also broke into the Principal's office to steal the key to this detention room! I even used illegal drugs to bring Hailey here! But what you did to her... It was beyond evil... It was unspeakable!"

I felt a sharp pain in my chest that brought me to my knees, gasping for breath. I felt liberated as that unbearable anger subsided. I looked over at Hailey who was unconscious and had a large cum puddle over her tattoo. I gagged at the sight of her before rushing over to the garbage can to throw up. This didn't end at all how we had planned.

Ryan broke down and sobbed too. I saw him crawl towards the door and heard the loud noise of it unlocking. Then it opened and he brought Vivian in with him and led her over to me.

"You win," sighed Ryan, "P-P-Please don't hurt me!"

"That wouldn't accomplish anything," I said, "I already got what I wanted." smirking.

"What are you talking about?" asked Ryan.

"I was trying to teach you a lesson," I said, "I wanted you to learn that lying and deceit is not the way to get ahead in life."

"I did learn that. I learned it the moment she stopped fighting you." stuttered Ryan.

"Well then why didn't you say something!?" I snarled, "I only kept going because I thought that's what it would take!"

"Why does it bother you so much that I manipulate people to get what I want?" asked Ryan, "It's not like I'm handsome and athletic like you."

"I wasn't like this," I said, "I was at the bottom of the food chain once too. But I worked hard for a long time to look like this. I earned every one of these muscles myself."

"I thought that by proving you were a "fraud" that I'd be able to simply fill your shoes. But even when I triumphed over you, you still came out on top," said Ryan, "Everybody in this school knows I framed you. The only reason I won was because Vivian didn't testify."

"I'm just glad you learned the lesson." I said.

"But was teaching me that really worth putting Hailey through Hell?" asked Ryan, "When I put you in there, I thought for sure you'd give up."

"I would have, but something came over me." I muttered, "It was horrible. It was like I turned into the Hulk or something, only I was aware of what I was doing to her."

I walked over to Hailey and shook her. Her eyes opened again and she looked at me as if she was that little girl and I was her sexually abusive father. Once I saw that Ryan was long gone, I winked at her.

"Well, he learned his lesson," I said, apologetically. "Thanks for much for helping out, Hailey."

Someone handed me clothes. I looked down and saw that it was Vivian. She was untied and had sorted our clothes for us.

I got dressed quickly. While I did so, Vivian was laughing. She had no idea...

"What a loser! He fell for it!" she chuckled, handing Hailey her clothes and a paper towel, "You two are great actors, you had me totally convinced."

"But I wasn't acting," sniffed Hailey, wiping my huge load off her tattoo, "I was reacting normally. Xander was the one who was acting. There were times when I totally forgot it was still him."

Vivian stopped laughing and joined us in looking solemn. Hailey pulled her clothes on too, and then used a clean part of the paper towel to blow her nose and wipe her eyes.

"I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am Hailey. I went way too far. I know there's nothing I can do to make things right again," I said, despairingly, "Something happened to me and until I figure out what it was and how to make sure it never comes back, I think it'd be best for all of us if I left town for a while."

"Xander, please don't go because of me," said Hailey, "All you did was remind me that I never really dealt with the trauma of my Dad's punishments."

"But you wouldn't have had to endure them again if I hadn't lost control," I said, "I couldn't bear it if that happened again."

"I said I'm fine!" said Hailey, "It's nothing years of therapy won't fix."

"I never should have got you involved in this," said Vivian, "It's just that when Ryan said he'd be picking a cheerleader for Xander, I knew right away that it would be you. He wanted Xander to fail, so obviously he chose you thinking that not even Xander could seduce a lesbian."

"Vivian, please don't take the blame for this," I said, "None of this would have happened if I had just left well enough alone. I had no right trying to teach Ryan a lesson."

"You did what no one else would've done," said Hailey, "If you hadn't done something, Ryan would've ended up in a lot more trouble. You should be proud."

"Yeah, getting two girls and yourself kidnapped in one day is a pretty impressive feat." I said, standing up and heading for the door.

"Xander, please don't go," said Vivian, "I heard what you said earlier and I think I love you too."

"If that's true, then you'll still feel the same way by the time I come back." I said, giving her one last hug before heading through the open door in search of answers and some peace of mind...

TO BE CONTINUED

12