After School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,081 Followers

"What is it?" asked Crystal, straight to the point, her grey eyes wide as she looked up at Luke.

"Well, um, hi Crystal, uh, how are you?" mumbled Luke as he tried and failed to keep glancing down at Crystal's tight cleavage. Her milky white skin was such an alluring contrast against the black cotton tank top that stretched tightly over her chest.

"Fine," said Crystal. "I'm kind of in a hurry, actually, so..."

"Luke wants to hire your services," injected Jeremy loudly as Luke went red in the face.

Crystal seemed to take this news in her stride and put her hands on her hips as her cool grey eyes sized Luke up.

"Do you have any money?"

"Uh, y-yes," stammered Luke as he fumbled for his wallet.

Crystal rolled her eyes. "Not here, knucklehead. Look, do you have a car?"

"Yeah, um, it's parked back at school," said Luke, confused.

"If you can give me a ride to the stores we can work out something on the way," said Crystal, tossing some of her bright red locks over her shoulder. "That cool with you?"

"Y-yeah, that's awesome! Uh, follow me..." said Luke before spinning around and almost tripping over.

Jeremy gave Luke a big grin and a thumbs up before heading into the abandoned bakery with his arm around the petite Stephanie.

It looked like Jeremy was about to get his own servicing too, thought Luke. Moments later Luke could actually hear slurping noises followed by Jeremy whooping with excitement. Stephanie had evidently not wasted any time in getting to work.

"Are we going or do you want to stay here and wank by yourself to that?" asked Crystal tartly as she nodded at the noises coming from the bakery building.

"Oh, I'm coming, sorry Crystal," said Luke as he tore they left the alley together, leaving Jeremy and Stephanie to hook up.

A little while later and Luke was driving Crystal downtown in his beat up second hand car. The air conditioning didn't work so they had the windows down, but the hot weather wasn't helping much.

"Fuck, it's hot in here," swore Crystal as she swiped away at her phone.

"Yeah, sorry about that," said Luke, unsure what more he could do.

Beside him, Crystal wriggled out of her white school blouse, leaving her in her snug black tank top and revealing her freckled white shoulders and arms as she stripped off.

Luke could see Crystal's breasts jiggle in the tank top out of the corner of his eye and had to focus hard to keep his eyes on the road.

"It's just coming up here," said Crystal as she tied her fountain of red hair back into a high ponytail.

Luke pulled into a quiet parking lot behind a row of shops and found a secluded park away from most of the other parked vehicles. He may have been nervous being around Crystal but he was always thinking ahead.

Now that they were safely parked he could finally turn his attention and eyes to Crystal. He drank in her face and body like a thirsty man in a desert that had just found an oasis. He was hoping fervently Crystal would not turn out to be a mirage he was simply imagining.

She wasn't. She was right here in his car next to him. Now down to her tank top, Luke could see how slender and lithe Crystal's body was. Her back curved deliciously into a trim waist, her body slender and athletic. Her breasts were perky and generously sized and remained invitingly snug and squished together in her low cut black tank top. He could now see her bra straps too, black against her white skin, running over her shoulders crossing under the spaghetti straps of the tank top.

Crystal's seated position in the car meant her already short blue tartan skirt was riding up her thighs to scandalous levels. Her athletic thighs were on full devilish display before the rest of her slim legs disappeared into those black thigh high stockings.

Most of all though, Luke watched Crystal's gorgeous face. It was a soft and delicately featured face, with a little nose and small chin, which belied her usual wicked harsh attitude. Her grey eyes were cool and lightly made up with mascara and eyeshadow. Her glossy rose pink lips were unconsciously pouting and Luke shuddered at the decadent thought of having his cock between those same soft lips.

Crystal's fiery red hair tumbled down her neck in the ponytail she had tied it back into, set even more ablaze by the light of the sunset around them.

Luke was shaken from his reverie by Crystal's voice.

"Thanks Luke, for driving me down here," said Crystal, turning to face Luke and in doing so showing off her big tits and tight cleavage. "I don't have long, so let me know what I can do for you."

"C-can I have a blowjob?" Luke blurted out. He was hoping to have been more smooth about it and chatted with Crystal before asking but his nerves and his painfully hard erection got the better of him.

"For fifty dollars you can," said Crystal matter of factly.

Fifty dollars was all the cash he had on him, thought Luke, even as he fumbled for his wallet. Luke wasn't from a rich family and his pocket money came from working at the local Super Duper Mart. But having Crystal McLaren suck his dick was an opportunity he wasn't about to pass up.

Crystal waited patiently for Luke to pull out the cash. She stashed it immediately in her bra, before tossing her ponytail over her shoulder and began to lean over from her seat in the car towards Luke.

"Can I kiss you first?" asked Luke suddenly.

Crystal was caught off guard, sitting back upright but still facing Luke. She frowned but her cheeks were blushing a little red. The boys didn't normally want to kiss in these kinds of exchanges. They usually just pulled a girl's head down to their crotch and kept them there until they were finished. Kissing was for girlfriends, not the Blowjob Brigade.

"Um, sure, I guess," said Crystal. Now it was her turn to be flustered. "But make it quick, I have to go soon."

"Do you have work at one of the shops?" asked Luke, curious.

"Something like that," said Crystal, before volunteering, "um, you can feel me up too if you want. Only above the waist though."

"Wow, sure," moaned Luke before leaning over to kiss Crystal. Their lips met, parted slightly and embraced in a warm, wet kiss. Crystal sighed in pleasure as to her surprise she found Luke quite a good kisser, angling her body and stretching forward while her hands pulled him in closer.

The two eighteen year old's tongues soon found each other as they played and explored in each other's mouths. Luke had one hand around Crystal's trim waist while the other roamed up to slide over the abundant curvature of her chest. The redhead moaned as Luke's warm hand cupped and squeezed one of her tits and she found herself thrusting her chest out harder into his grip, her body wanting more.

Luke continued to grope Crystal eagerly as his fingers found hot bare flesh roaming across her cleavage in the low cut tank top. He so badly wanted to put his face and mouth squarely between those beautiful, young and generous tits. Before he could work up the courage to do so, however, Crystal's sense of time had got the better of her and she pushed Luke back as she panted lightly, recovering her breath.

"Lean your seat back," Crystal instructed and Luke complied right away.

Now Luke was stretched out a little more comfortably in the driver's seat of his car. He watched entranced as the fit young redhead of his lusty dreams, Crystal McClaren herself, leaned her sexy body over from the passenger's seat until she was completely stretched over the gearbox.

Luke, his confidence and lust rising, was already unbuckling his belt and slid his school trousers and briefs down to reveal a stiff, aching erection curving towards his belly like a banana. He had always considered himself fairly average in endowment, but seeing just how hard and huge he was now made him swell with a little pride.

Crystal seized hold of his cock at once, gripping the base lightly in her small and delicate fingers before sliding and pumping them along the shaft as she pointed the dick upright and towards her face.

Luke gasped as Crystal wanked him and looked down at the awesome sight of Crystal's sensational figure draped over his lap. The twin sets of black straps from the tank top and bra racing over her fair, freckled shoulders. The way the tank top flattered and hugged her tiny waist. The feel of her bountiful breasts mashing into his thigh. Her head hovering tantalizingly over his crotch.

Luke was about to say something when Crystal's head finally dropped onto his lap completely and she devoured his throbbing penis into her beautiful moist mouth, hugging the rigid member with her soft pink lips.

All coherent thoughts went out the window as Luke let out a shaky cry of pleasure and relief at the ecstasy of having Crystal engulf his cock in her hot mouth.

Then Crystal began to actively suck, bobbing her head and her wavy ponytail of red hair in a steady, practiced rhythm. Luke nearly lost his mind and couldn't help himself from moaning loudly.

"Oh! Oh fuck!" were the only words that came out as he struggled to express the enjoyment of having Crystal suck his dick.

This wasn't the shy, tepid blowjob as foreplay experience he was used to with his ex girlfriend. This was serious, professional cocksucking. He may have been biased and Crystal was certainly not in the league of the pornstars he would wank off to. But this was a business-like blowjob that meant business. That Luke had just paid for it somehow made it all the more debauched and exciting. Crystal was servicing him for money and all he had to do was sit back and enjoy it.

Luke found his hands far too idle and desperate to cling on to something as pleasure radiated from his cock through to his whole body. After roaming hungrily over Crystal's fit body, including a poor attempt to reach underneath her to feel up her tits again, Luke's hands eventually settled lightly on Crystal's bobbing head and her radiant red hair. One hand gripped her ponytail like a handle, as if clinging for dear life, while the other gently embraced the back of her head. Luke didn't push or pull on Crystal's head too much, he was enjoying this experience far too much to test the boundaries by being too demanding. Little did he know that Crystal was fairly used to that kind of behavior from far less sensitive guys. Instead Luke simply let his hands ride with the motion of the redhead's excellent dick sucking, head bobbing motion.

Crystal was sliding her lips up and down his thick shaft, over and over, her tongue lashing the sensitive head of his cock. The only noises coming from the redhead were slurps and little moans as her head bobbed quickly and efficiently in his lap. Her hand was fondling his balls and Luke could already feel them rising in readiness to fire.

There was so much more Luke wanted to savour and enjoy about the blowjob, but in only a minute - or was it two? - he was well on his way to blowing his load.

He wanted to do the polite thing, to warn Crystal of his impending climax, to thank her, to smoothly tell her just how amazing she was.

Instead all Luke could manage was a strangled cry caught in his throat as his body convulsed, shuddered and his hips thrust up suddenly and deeper into Crystal's sucking mouth and proceeded to ejaculate without warning.

Luke could hear Crystal's muffled squeal of shock as he inundated her mouth with spurt after spurt of hot cum, but he didn't care. He had cum too soon, but the sheer pleasure of the moment overwhelmed everything as he released his pent up semen in tense, rapid bursts between Crystal's soft pink lips.

Luke could see Crystal squirming as she struggled to contain the cum that had just been unloaded in her teenage mouth. Her back arched, her shoulders hunched, and her head lurched up, instinctively trying to pull off of the twitching cock shooting fresh hot cum into her mouth.

But even as Crystal was trying to recoil from the eruption of cum, Luke was now holding her head down to keep her mouth on his dick as he kept spurting semen.

"Aaaah, oh fuck! Crystal! Yes!" gasped Luke as he held Crystal's head down in his lap until the final pulses of cum filled her mouth and he slumped back in the car seat, utterly spent and satisfied.

As Luke's hands relaxed and released their hold on Crystal's head and hair, she quickly pulled her face out of of Luke's lap. Her mouth was full to the brim with hot, sticky jizz. Crystal immediately threw the car door open and leaned her body out to spit the cum onto parking lot ground outside.

It took a while to get all of the disgusting sticky load out of her mouth and once she was done she had to grab tissues from her bag to wipe the trails of spit and semen from her lips and chin.

"Wow, thanks Crystal! That was incredible!" said Luke, oblivious to Crystal's discomfort and annoyance at just taking a surprise oral creampie. Typical guy, thought Crystal.

"Yeah, no problem," Crystal muttered as she grabbed her shirt and bag. "I gotta go now."

"Can we do this again?" asked Luke hopefully.

"If you have the cash, sure," said Crystal, before leaving the car and slamming the door behind her a little harder than she had intended.

Why was she so cross with him? Thought Crystal to herself. Guys did this to her all the time. Was she hoping Luke was going to be different? More romantic? It wasn't like she liked him or anything, she barely knew him.

She had to put it out of her mind. She had something important to do now to make sure she kept earning the money she needed. With that, she straightened her tank top and tartan skirt and made her way through the car park to the shops.

**

To be continued...

Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,081 Followers
12