After School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,083 Followers

Crystal did as she was told, grateful to have something to do. The box was very full and so she set about doing her best to put the new pornos up on display. She was bending over and crouching repeatedly and she could tell Tony was watching her. Pervert, she thought to herself, but kept working.

As she worked, customers began to enter the store. All of them were men, most older than 30 or 40. All of them paused to stare at Crystal. Some of them seemed startled to see her in the store, while others didn't appear surprised at all. Most of them moved through to look at other areas or went to the counter to talk to Tony in hushed voices. Crystal did her best to ignore the looks, though a few lingered nearby to ogle her closely and Crystal would fidget with her red hair and the straps of her tank top to deal with her nerves.

She didn't see anyone she recognized or who would recognize her but she didn't get a good look at all of the men. She estimated maybe a dozen men had entered the store, and of those only three had since left. Yet she couldn't see many customers browsing any longer, only Tony and one other guy were in sight. Had they all gone to the back room already? Were they all waiting for her to go to the booths?

Crystal had finally finished stacking the shelf and returned to Tony. The older man had that hungry look in his beady eyes again.

"Thanks darling," said Tony. "Now, time to get down to some real work. I'll take you to the back. The guys are real excited to get to know you better."

Tony ushered Crystal to the booths backroom with one hand firmly on her lower back, urging her forward and keeping her from turning back in fear. She could smell his ashy breath on her neck and shoulder. Then they entered the narrow corridor adjoining all of the booths and Crystal's eyes went wide.

The men she had seen enter the store earlier were now lined up along the wall, all eyes on her. They were chatting and joking and laughing but all of them had that same hungry lustful look in their eyes that Tony had.

"Gentlemen, meet our new girl, Crystal," said Tony cheerily, showing off his new prize. "She is here to gobble your cum and I can personally attest that she will more than satisfy. She is a real beauty too, only eighteen years old. Get a good look at her, folks, because once she's in that booth you will be feeling those luscious teenage lips on your peckers!"

The men applauded, hooted and hollered in approval as they stared at Crystal's nubile form, drinking in her slender physique, her delicate curves, her youthful face.

Crystal was annoyed that he used her name, but it was all too late now. Tony guided her forward, blocking her only path of retreat with his body. She stepped past the older men as they leered at her. The corridor was narrow to the point that Crystal had to squeeze or brush past each of the men, their larger bodies pressing against her small frame.

The redhead smiled awkwardly as they greeted her. They were all polite, but it didn't hide the unbridled lust in their eyes as she walked past. She was still wearing her low cut black tank top and strappy bra, so she caught more than a few of them looking down her top and murmuring in appreciation as they admired her perky teenage tits squeezed together into a tight and revealing cleavage. The same kind of attention was being paid to her legs, her blue tartan school skirt was short enough to be revealing her creamy bare thighs and the rest of her skinny legs in smooth black stockings.

"That's it boys, get excited," said Tony, "because soon this hot little redhead minx is going to be sucking your dicks."

Finally Crystal reached the designated gloryhole girl booth and stepped inside. She closed the door behind her and was at last removed from all the older men outside. Her world was now this one little booth. She had a job to do that was going to earn her a lot of money and turn her life around. This was going to be the start of her new life, and eventually her independence and freedom. All she had to do was blow every dick that came through those gloryholes.

Outside she could hear rustling and the doors of other booths closing, zippers being undone and belts unbuckled. Porn began to play, though the telltale sounds of moaning thankfully didn't carry too loudly into her own booth.

As if on queue, a hard cock appeared through one of the holes, jutting straight out and ready for action. The men were clearly eager to get started. Time to get to work, thought Crystal.

Crystal moved the stained kneeling cushion over to the booth wall with the protruding penis and promptly knelt down upon it. The cushion was surprisingly supportive and comfortable. What a relief it was not to kneel on bare ground or crouch on the asphalt behind the school art class! Crystal could make do when she had to give head in unusual places, and she even enjoyed kneeling on soft grass or dirt in parks or hiking areas. But those were usually one off blowjobs. This was going to be a marathon, and she was glad to have some comfort and support if she was going to be on her knees for such an extended period.

Crystal tied her hair back up quickly into a rough ponytail and knelt down, putting her head at the same height as the glory hole and squarely in line with the erect cock pointing directly at her. The head was particularly pink and already dripping with precum. Crystal had no idea which man from the corridor it belonged to. It was now just a cock, disembodied and awaiting her attention.

Growing more comfortable in the privacy of the booth, Crystal reached up to wrap a small soft hand on the shaft. It was a nice average sized cock, cut and not too big in either length or thickness. It would make for a much more comfortable blowjob, thought Crystal.

The cock throbbed in her hand as she began to stroke it gently but quickly. Tony's words about sucking fast and well came back to her. She needed to give the customers a good time and make them cum as fast as possible. There was no time to waste. Crystal leaned forward and slipped her young mouth onto the erection in front of her. She began to suck on the dick.

The moans from the other side of the wall were immediate and loud. Working her hand and lips together in synchronized rhythm, Crystal sucked enthusiastically, setting a fast but steady pace.

She let saliva fill her mouth and mingle with the precum on her tongue. It was going to be a sloppy blowjob, and the wet slurping noises of her mouth sliding back and forth on the cock were already filling the booth and beyond, drowning out the surrounding porn.

"Wow, you can hear her suck!" said one man's voice from outside the booth. "That's fucking awesome."

"Just wait until you feel her mouth on you, it's incredible!" replied the man Crystal was clearly sucking on. "She's like a fucking vacuum!"

Crystal blushed at the crude compliments and was glad no one could see her face turn red. She was indeed sucking like a vacuum, her cheeks hollowing as her lips slid over the stiff cock in a tight oval noose. The redhead schoolgirl kept bobbing her head swiftly devouring half of the length of the erection while her hand tugged and jerked off the other half.

The man behind the booth wall was no longer talking, just moaning and breathing hard as he enjoyed the blowjob from the eighteen year old girl on the other side of the wall.

Crystal was so lost in the rhythm she barely noticed when the man suddenly began to frantically knock on the wall. She was confused and about to wonder what the knocking was all about when the cock she was so skilfully sucking began to ejaculate in her mouth.

Within moments, warm cum gushed in rapid spurts onto her tongue. Surprised, Crystal pulled her head back and her mouth off of the firing penis, only to have pulses of cum shoot and splatter her lips, chin and left cheek. More landed on her left shoulder and a few globules on her black tank top. Crystal quickly dived back onto the spasming cock, engulfing the head to capture any remaining cumshots before they threatened to land on her clothes again.

The penis quivered between Crystal's soft lips as it expended its last dribbles of jizz. Finally spent, it withdrew from her mouth and the gloryhole.

"Thanks babe, that was great!" came the man's voice again.

Crystal hurriedly turned to the bucket in the booth and spat out the cum. She then grabbed her bag and withdrew face wipes to clean her mouth, chin, shoulder and tank top. The job was already off to a messy start. Next time she had better bring a change of casual clothes for the booth, or risk her school uniform getting cum stains all over it. She would have to be extra careful for her shift tonight. At least getting her tank top messy wouldn't be so bad. But the skirt would be a problem.

First one down, thought Crystal.

"Nice job, red!" said another man's voice. Crystal turned to see a man staring at her through the gloryhole on the opposite booth wall. He had clearly been watching her while she blew her first client. Looked like he was next.

"I was wanking myself watching you suck, red, couldn't help myself," laughed the man. "I'm so hard and ready. Come and get your lovely lips on me, I won't last long."

Crystal obediently shuffled herself and the pillow to the other wall and the gloryhole awaiting her. The man had already stood back up and was sticking his cock through the hole. He wasn't lying, the cock looked like it was ready to go off at any moment. It was small and very rigid and upright. The balls had risen too, moving up into firing position.

Crystal swallowed the small cock to the base in one move. She kept her hands on her lap and just used her mouth to suck and slurp on the erect pecker. Her tongue caressed the the head and tip. Her red hair swayed as she bobbed her head.

"Argh, oh fuck! Yes!" cried the man before he began knocking on the wall.

This time Crystal was ready.

The cock in her mouth went off like a firehose, spraying cum into her mouth at great speed and high pressure. Crystal kept her lips clamped tight to the shaft and tried not to move her head. Despite her disgust, Crystal made the effort to swallow whatever she could as the cum shot into her mouth.

"Yes red! Take it all!" groaned the man as he finished cumming.

If she hadn't been prepared her whole face would have been soaked. Thankfully it didn't last long and the penis withdrew from between her lips, already beginning to go limp.

"Thanks red! Hope you keep doing this because I'm definitely coming back for more!" said the man before leaving.

Crystal wiped her lips with the back of her hand and cringed a little at the aftertaste of cum on her tongue. It wasn't too bad but it certainly lingered.

Second cock sucked. Although, if she were counting for the whole day this would be number five.

Crystal turned to check the opposite gloryhole, the one she had started at. As expected, Crystal could clearly see a burly man in a plaid shirt and blue jeans ready and waiting, wanking away in his booth. He looked a little familiar somehow but Crystal couldn't work out from where. He seemed to be watching porn on the monitor and hadn't yet noticed that Crystal had finished.

Crystal shuffled back over to that gloryhole and peeked through.

"Hi there, want to put your dick through the hole for me now?" Crystal asked, trying her best to sound casual and sexy.

The man didn't reply, but he did promptly turn and after a few more strokes he pushed his cock and balls through the gloryhole. The dick was pretty long and the tip was already oozing precum. The balls looked full and heavy, like ripe fruits ready for plucking.

Inspired, Crystal leaned down to get her head under the shaft and brought her hard working mouth to the client's ballsack. She licked and sucked one side and then the other, alternating a few times while the heavy long cock fell upon her face and forehead, precum smearing on her red hair.

The man groaned quietly but still didn't speak. Finally, Crystal licked her way up from the balls along the underside of the shaft all the way to the turgid head. She opened her mouth wide and danced her pierced tongue around the sensitive cock head while she began to stroke the long stiff shaft with both hands.

The young redhead hadn't even started sucking the dick yet, but the combination of the balls sucking, handjob and tongue work seemed to have done the trick.

Rapid knocking on the booth wall signalled the client's imminent climax. Again the man didn't speak. Crystal opened her mouth wide, pressing the cock head against her tongue while continuing to jerk off the shaft. Thin streams of cum gushed out over the teenager's tongue. Crystal didn't stop stroking until the last drops had dribbled out.

The cock withdrew and the man was soon zipping up and leaving the booth even as Crystal was reaching for the bucket to spit out the load.

Third load and counting, thought Crystal. How many would she have to do tonight? The more she did the more money she would make.

Crystal wondered briefly why the man she had just blown had been so quiet, but put the thought aside as she moved to other wall where an erect cock was already proudly jutting through the gloryhole and awaiting attention.

This cock was of medium length, uncut and very hard. It's owner was far more vocal than the previous guy and a lot more assertive. No sooner than had Crystal slipped her very wet and used mouth onto the cock did the man begin to talk dirty and instruct her on how best to satisfy his demands.

"Ohh fuck yeah, such a hot, sloppy mouth you've got there," grunted the man. "Feels so good on my dick. Suck on my fat dick... yeah, baby, just like that, back and forth. Ahh... fuck yeah, such a dirty little slut. You love sucking on my cock, don't you?"

Crystal kept bobbing her head smoothly and skilfully on the stiff erection as its owner continued his torrent of crude and lewd commentary. The redhead didn't enjoy the dirty language but she had a job to do and did her best to ignore it as she devoured the rigid cock. She began to suck faster and harder, hoping to get the blowjob over with as fast as possible.

"You little cocksucking whore. Take it deeper. Take my fucking big fat cock deep into your cumslut mouth. That's it... that's it, suck my cock bitch! Yeah! Harder. Fuck yeah! Now deepthroat it, slut!"

Crystal wasn't especially experienced or good at deepthroating, though the boys at school often made her try. It wasn't fun either and she would usually choke and gag horribly.

The man she was blowing clearly wanted her to deepthroat however. And Tony had insisted she make sure the clients were satisfied. She had to at least try.

Crystal started to push herself down deeper on the throbbing dick, stretching her lips wide as she wriggled and bobbed her face down to take it as far back into her mouth as she could. The fat cock head was soon nudging against the opening of her tight throat. But each time she tried to force herself deeper she would gag and her throat would contract, trying to eject the intrusion.

"Fuck! Keep going. Gag on it you little teen whore! I want to feel my cock going down your throat! Ahh! Fuck... put your mouth right up to the hole, I want to fuck your little teen whore throat."

Crystal was about to stop trying and go back to standard blowjob, but her valiant attempts seemed to have excited the customer even more. Now he wanted to fuck her throat! Was she up to that? Again she thought of Tony's job requirements and the money she would make. She would have to try.

The man had pulled his cock back almost out of the gloryhole entirely, leaving Crystal room to lean forward and get her face right up to the hole. She adjusted herself on the cushion, arching her back as she aligned her head with the gloryhole and opened her mouth wide. This was going to be messy, Crystal knew, and there was no avoiding it.

"Oh yeah, what a good little whore, open up wide for me and don't you dare pull away," growled the man as he pushed his cock back through the gloryhole and into Crystal's waiting mouth.

Almost immediately the stiff erection was thrusting rapidly in her sloppy wet mouth and hitting the entrance of the redhead's tight teenage throat like a battering ram. It did not take long before her throat relented and the throbbing cock sheathed itself inside its slippery confines. Crystal felt herself choking, her throat contracting and her mouth spluttering. But she kept her head down and the gagging subsided.

"YES! Fuck that's tight! Keep your head right there..." moaned the man.

The cock pulled back, relieving the pressure, then slowly pushed into her throat again. Crystal gagged but the cock head slid in more easily this time. The thrust repeated. Then again. More gagging but easier to take each time. Each thrust in and out got progressively faster. Crystal could hear the man simply moaning in pleasure now.

Soon he was actively thrusting his cock in Crystal's wet mouth as he lunged forward through the gloryhole as far as he could manage. Crystal tried to keep her head as close to the hole as possible and let the man have his way with her face.

"Unngh uunfgh bblnffgh gnnfhh euughh aackk geukkk gaackk gyackkk gneaackk!!" The gagging came loud and fast as Crystal kept her face in place as best she could while her esophagus was invaded by pistoning cock thrusts.

The whole ordeal felt like an eternity but it couldn't have been any longer than a minute. The pace of the throat fuck reached a fever pitch along with the man's incoherent wails of pleasure. Crystal could actually feel the cock swell and spasm in her throat before it proceeded to ejaculate heavily, shooting cum straight down to her belly.

"FUCK!!" cried the man as he erupted in Crystal's thoroughly fucked throat.

It was a strange sensation not tasting the cum as it spurted straight down her throat. The client was clearly enjoying it, though Crystal was decidedly not. She felt like she was going to wretch. The moment the cock finally withdrew from her mouth, she broke into a fit of ugly coughs and spat anything that hadn't shot down her throat into the bucket. Thankfully she didn't throw up, but it wasn't a feeling she was keen to repeat.

When she looked back up at the gloryhole, the man was gone. Not even a thank you, thought Crystal bitterly. Still, she had done her job and neither the client nor Tony could complain she hadn't given it her all.

That was the fourth load and the most furious so far. Was she going to be able to handle it if more clients were like him?

Turning around to the other gloryhole, Crystal could see an older grey bearded man looking through the hole.

"Take your time to recover, missy," said the bearded man. He looked as though he may have been a trucker. "That was an impressive show, though it looks like it might have been a bit much for you. Don't worry, I'll be much gentler. Promise."

"Thanks," croaked Crystal as her chest heaved as she recovered her breath and composure.

When she finally felt like the world had stopped spinning and she wasn't going to throw up, Crystal went over to kneel by the gloryhole for her new, and hopefully kinder, client.

To her surprise the bearded man didn't get up to stick his cock through straight away.

"Mind if I feel you up a bit, missy? You are absolutely gorgeous," he asked instead.

"Um, sure, I guess," said Crystal, shuffling closer to thrust out her chest close to the hole.

The man's hand and arm soon reached through the hole and began to grope the young redhead eagerly over her tank top and bra. He squeezed and pawed at her tits firmly but deftly, showing far more experience and subtlety than the horny boys her own age.

Crystal could feel her nipples harden and her pussy grow surprisingly wet with arousal as she was felt up. The man wasn't in any way attractive to her, but her certainly knew how to touch a woman.

Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,083 Followers