After School Delight Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
441 Followers

Angie's hands smoothed my hair away, and she must have leaned forward to kiss my bare back as her hands caressed me.

Jenny's hands released my arms, moving up to cradle my face gently as she continued to kiss my lips, probing my mouth with her tongue so carefully, and all I could do was sit there, unable to move or resist in any way.

I felt Angie's hands stroking and caressing all over my back, up along my spine and out, high across my back as she eased the dress away from my shoulders, kissing my back as her hands pushed it open, then slid around the front, inside the loose garment, her fingers finding their way to my unprotected, pert little breasts.

When I had arrived, I had expected to be sharing sexy times with Angie in the privacy of her little room, not being stripped in the lounge by the pair of them.

Jenny was still kissing me as Angie's cheek caressed my back and her fingertips played with my stiff little nipples. "Oh my," Jenny whispered, "aren't you a delightful little thing."

"It's been so long since Angela brought a friend for Mama to play with," Jenny said, lustfully, "and we do like to play together with your friends, don't we darling," she added to Angie.

"You know what we're going to do now, don't you my love?" she asked, staring into my eyes. I just looked at her, unable to do anything at all; pure putty in their hands.

"Oh..." she sighed. "Such a pretty little girl. What a delicious little thing you are. Oh baby. We are going to have such 'wicked' fun together this weekend, aren't we," she said, her eyes wide and excited.

Jenny eased the dress completely away from my shoulders, revealing Angie's fingers teasing my breasts as she fondled and pinched the nipples gently, and she looked down excitedly, smiling broadly and biting her lip in anticipation.

My yellow summer dress now lay in a crumpled heap in my lap as she placed her hands on my bare shoulders and pushed me back into Angie's open arms. She reached forward, placing her hands on my sides just above my hips, and she caressed up and down the sides of my body. I closed my eyes, resigned to the fact that there was nothing I could do to stop them, and not even sure that I wanted to; I certainly wasn't hating it. Their caresses felt so good and although I hadn't expected to be in a situation such as this, it was proving to be highly pleasurable.

By now, Jenny had begun to play with my bare breasts, stroking and caressing them as she continued to hold my gaze hypnotically. Her fingertips traced large circles around my firm little breasts, gradually becoming smaller and smaller until she was just teasing my nipples, and still all I could do was look at her. "Smile for us baby. Show you're liking it," she instructed.

"What a beautiful little friend you have Angela," she said as she turned me, resting me back into the sofa again between them.

"Take one darling," she whispered. I was still mesmerised, staring into her eyes as they each took a breast in their hands and began to squeeze and fondle them gently, rubbing their thumbs across the nipples and driving me crazy in a silent, subdued way.

Jenny turned my head toward her and kissed me, easing her tongue into my mouth as she began to pinch my nipple, making me moan with pleasure. She eased back, still fixing me with her gaze, saying, "Angela needs a kiss my darling." I couldn't resist. I turned to face Angie and she kissed me the same way that her mother had done, pulling gently at my lip and slipping her tongue into my mouth as the pair of them squeezed and fondled my breasts.

"I wonder if you can guess what comes next baby?" she asked, kissing my shoulder. I shook my head.

She slid an arm behind my back and the other hand up between my thighs as I let out a moan, and she pulled me back into her arms, my body limp and inert as my head fell back, coming to rest on her shoulder. With one hand she turned my face to hers and pressed her lips over mine yet again, as she guided Angie's head down to my naked breasts. Do this for Mummy darling, she whispered to Angie as she kissed me again, and her hand reached down between my thighs once more. I felt her fingertips wriggle into my panties as Angie's lips closed on one bare breast, first kissing, then licking, then sucking on it lovingly, as her mother's fingers began to trace the slit between my legs.

"Oh my goodness," she whispered into my ear. "What a naughty, wet little girl you are. Would you like Mama to punish you for being so wet?"

"No," I whimpered. "Please, no?"

"Oh... so you've found your voice at last," she laughed softly.

"Please stop?" I breathed.

"Oh baby. We can't possibly stop now. You want this, don't you?" I was shaking my head very slightly until she fixed her gaze on me again, repeating the words. "You do want it... don't you! Tell Mama you want it."

"Yes," I heard myself whisper.

"Say it again baby."

"Yes. Oh yes," I breathed.

"From now baby," she whispered, "I want you to say 'Yes Mama', when you like what we do for you, because you do like it... don't you baby."

"Yes Mama," I heard myself saying.

Jenny wrapped her arms around me and pushed Angela down, saying to me, "These awful navy coloured school knickers are so tiresome don't you think? Let's get rid of them for you. Angela. Would you be so kind?" Angie looked at me, apparently reluctant to do her mother's bidding.

Jenny let me fall back onto the seat of the sofa beside her and re-affirmed her instruction. "Take the knickers darling," her mother repeated, firmly.

Angie resigned herself to obedience as usual, reaching up under my crumpled dress to grip the elastic waistband. Jenny leaned forward over me to hold my knees against her shoulders and she lifted me, as Angie pulled my knickers away to reveal my bare bottom and bald little pussy.

Her mother twisted around and smiled at me, suggesting softly, "Let's lose the dress too, shall we? We don't want it to get all crumpled and ruined, do we." I couldn't reply.

"Angela?" she called again.

Jenny gripped the backs of my legs, holding them up in the air and making a childish 'Wheee' sound, smiling excitedly as she hoisted my bottom up, allowing Angie to wriggle the dress and the panties away together, up and off, over the raised feet that were still clad in white cotton socks and black patent shoes.

"Fold them nicely for Macey, darling," her mum instructed. "She'll need them looking nice in a couple of days when she gets dressed again to go home."

Angie did as she was told, placing them neatly on the back of the chair. I must have looked puzzled although I couldn't manage to say anything, but Jenny explained. "You won't need 'any' clothes at all for the next couple of days my darling," she smiled. She was talking to me as if I was a child, her voice raising in pitch here and there as if I should be inspired by what she had to say. "Angela and Mama will keep you 'nice and warm' until then."

Now I lay there with my back on the sofa, between them, quite naked apart from my shiny black shoes and the white ankle socks. They lowered my feet to rest on the sofa, and with no-one now supporting my legs, they simply fell wide open. I could see a look of embarrassment on Angie's face, but Jenny was staring straight down at my naked vulva, wide-eyed, excited, and licking her lips.

"Now Macey," she continued speaking in a condescending childlike manner. "We're going to do something 'really' nice for you now. Something that you're sure to like, 'ever such' a lot," she said, nodding her head briskly.

"Now whatever happens," she wagged her finger at me and wrinkled her brow, "you must 'not' have an orgasm. OK?" she said, emphasising the word 'not', and smiling sweetly. I felt myself nodding.

"Angela. Be a darling for Mummy would you? Your pretty friend is a little too wet down there, and I really don't want her making nasty marks. Be a good girl and make sure she doesn't dribble on the sofa, would you darling?"

Jenny gripped my right leg from the back of the knee and pulled it out sideways and up toward her, until my knee was almost under my arm. "Let Mummy watch you kiss your friend again, would you darling?" she said softly to Angie.

I was still looking up into her mother's eyes as I felt Angie's hand on my knee, her fingers and thumb slowly tracing five distinct invisible lines up the front of my thigh to my hip, then slowly down again over my knee, down over my shin to the ankle where they curled around to the back of my leg, slowly up the calf to the back of my knee.

Her hand gripped my leg gently, lifting until my knee was pressed high against the back of the sofa. "Keep it there," I heard Jenny's voice say softly, although I didn't notice her lips move. It was almost as if she was willing me mentally.

I could still see Angie's solemn face as she began to crouch low, and the fingertips continued their delicate, sensual journey along the back of my thigh, leaving my left knee suspended high against the back of the chair. I tried to straighten my leg as best I could, my toes pointing to the ceiling as Angie's fingertips progressed slowly onward toward my exposed crotch, stroking, caressing, teasing as they came closer, ever closer to my aching pussy.

I was tingling, my tummy filled with butterflies, and I could sense the moisture seeping from me as I felt Angie's warm breath and the first touch of her tongue as it began to sample my flesh. It was gentle and caring as the tongue touched high on one buttock, dragging slowly up close to my anus, then along the oozing slit, up to the clitoris, where the tip of her tongue flicked gently, several times, kissing and sucking softly, before withdrawing into her mouth to devour the sweet juice. She repeated the act, this time starting with the other buttock and once again tracing a line so close to my anus I felt myself tense as it almost but not quite touched that nasty, crinkly spot, then dragged across the seeping slit and up to torment the stiff little clitoris once more.

Jenny moved down to take up a kneeling position on the floor, lifting my head as she placed a cushion carefully, even lovingly beneath my head before bending over to trace the tip of her tongue in tiny circles around the areola of one plump little breast. Her hand slid gently across my tummy, then up to curl the fingers lovingly around the other breast, stroking it, kneading it carefully, teasing it tenderly as her lips closed over the other nipple, sucking gently, and exciting me, as Angie's tongue became ever more eager to consume me.

Soon I was moaning and crying, my body twisting and heaving as they drove me frantic for satisfaction, but it wouldn't come. I needed an orgasm but try as I might, I couldn't reach it. I was tense. Angie's tongue was so incredibly exciting and Jenny's lips were so intensely stimulating that under normal circumstances I would have cum over and over again, but I just couldn't reach that elusive height that would let me achieve the fulfilment that I so desperately needed.

I wanted to cry. Every now and then, Jenny would reach down and share one of Angie's special kisses, drinking my flavour from her daughter's mouth, saying things like, "Oh you delicious little treat," then they would resume their interminable assault on my senses. I was wild with frenzied excitement, frantic for a concupiscent satisfaction that was constantly denied, yet I felt happy, thrilled beyond all comprehension.

It was difficult to conceive that just a few weeks ago Angie and I had been sitting side by side at our desks, hardly sharing a word for hours at a time, and now I was lying naked on her lounge sofa being shared in the most intimately sensual and avaricious way imaginable between her and her lust-crazed mother.

"Now my darling," Jenny announced, "we have a treat for you. Have you ever tasted yourself from a girl's lips baby?" she asked. Angie smiled. She knew that I had; we both had, but Angie played along, and I had no choice but to comply. She sat me up slightly, instructing Angie to kiss me.

My beautiful school-friend lover laid over me, pressed her lips over mine, and slid her tongue deep into my mouth. It was one of the rare occasions when Angie actually kissed me properly, and as her tainted tongue filled my mouth I began to suck lovingly on it. She parted her thighs and pressed her knicker-clad crotch to my hip, grinding her body against me as I lost myself in her passion.

We kissed like this for a few minutes as Jenny's hand found a way to keep herself happy for a while, but clearly she soon became bored with merely watching.

"The light is fading. I think it's time for bed girls," she announced. "Come along baby," she said to me, pushing Angie away. She gathered me into her arms and kissed me full on the mouth, her tongue searching around for traces of my flavour, but her search was in vain. Both Angie and I had consumed every drop.

She looked at me lustfully. "I know what you want little one," she breathed. "Come. Let's take you somewhere more comfortable." She lifted me as if I weighed nothing, and slung me over her shoulder in a classic fireman's lift, with one arm around the back of my knees, and the other hand high on my thigh, her fingertips just reaching to tickle my pussy mound as we headed for the stairs.

"Bring Macey's clothes would you darling?" she asked sweetly, as she mounted the first step. Angie followed obediently, watching her mother carry me up toward yet more unperceived experiences, and as I raised my head to watch her mount the stairs behind us, her almost mournful gaze caught my eye and I saw that naughty little smile again as she bit her lip, clearly anticipating what I now feel sure she knew was coming.

We arrived at Jenny's bedroom door, and as she opened it there was a definite aroma of something strange and sickly-sweet, that wafted into our faces. I had no idea what it was but Jenny seemed unperturbed and strode straight in.

As she turned toward the bed, I caught sight of a display of strange looking objects, devices more like, carefully arranged on the mantelpiece. There were probably eight or ten of them, and I stared at them, puzzled. I had never seen anything like them before. They appeared to be sort of cylindrical objects ranging from about six to nine inches in length and all differing diameters, fashioned from what looked like various coloured plastics. Some were smooth and straight, some slightly curved, some had curious looking ridges moulded into the sides, but all had peculiar shaped rounded tops. I puzzled as to what they might be, but I didn't get a chance to find out.

"Turn the bed down would you darling?" Jenny said to Angie. Angie did her mother's bidding, folding the covers back neatly to reveal a clean, white sheet on the large king-sized bed. Between them, Angie and her mother carefully laid me out on my back in the centre of the bed, arranging my hair lovingly on the pillow and spreading my arms out to the sides.

I was completely naked apart from my white ankle socks and my black patent shoes. Jenny bade Angie to sit to one side of the bed and she sat the other, both with their backs to me, and they lifted my legs, spreading them to either side as they unfastened and removed my shoes, leaving my pretty, little white socks in place.

"Would you like to undress now Angela?" Jenny asked.

"Mum? Please?" Angie begged again, but her mother just looked at her.

"Do as Mummy asks you now," she said firmly, "or I may have to send you to your room. You wouldn't want me to have to entertain Macey all on my own, would you? Hmmm? Would you prefer that?"

Angie sighed, and reluctantly began to remove her school blouse, then unfastened the skirt as her mother watched and smiled happily.

"You can leave the blouse and socks on if you like darling," her mother said, "but you must unfasten the top... and everything else has to go." Angie shook her head and gave me a resigned smile as she discarded the blouse, then unfastened her bra to reveal those unbelievably firm, solid young breasts.

Jenny remained sitting on the bed beside me, my leg still cradled in her arms, and she kissed my knee, the fingers of one hand stroking sensually up and down the inside of my thigh as her lustful eyes took in the sight of her delectable daughter stripping down to the very last item.

Angela folded her clothes neatly, placing them on the chair along with mine, then laid herself down beside me, slipping one hand beneath my shoulder and the other sliding over my tummy and up to grip my breast gently as she pressed her naked body into mine.

Her mother stood to admire us lying together as she too began to strip off, and I couldn't help but appreciate her sumptuous body. Considering she was in her mid thirties I would have expected her to still be in reasonable shape, but she was way better than reasonable. Her breasts were full and firm, much like Angie's but larger, her waist was slender, far more shapely than her clothing ever revealed, her tummy was sooth and flat, her hips were nicely rounded and curvaceous without looking heavy, and her legs were so beautiful and shapely, with strong, sturdy thighs that left no gap between them when she finally stood before us naked.

She gazed at us together for a moment, smiling and biting her lip as her hands kneaded those generous firm breasts, then she raised her arms up behind her head to pull away the tie holding her hair back. As she did so she exposed a wonderful view of her pale, shaven underarms, her full breasts lifting and separating as she reached back for the tie, and I felt an inexplicable tingle in my groin.

She threw the tie onto the dressing table and tossed her head with a flourish, shaking her lovely dark hair free, to fall cascading down over her pale shoulders. Her hair looked almost black in the low light, and as I looked up at her, I felt myself wanting her.

She raised one leg to rest her foot on the bed beside me, giving me a clear view of her clean shaven pussy. What with that and her beautiful shining dark hair now loose around her shoulders, and the low light in the room, she looked so much younger than her years. Her pussy was little more than a dark slit down the centre of a large mound of puffy flesh, very similar to my own, and Angie's, but on a more generous scale. I wanted to press my mouth over it, and slide my tongue into the groove, but I couldn't move. All I could do was watch in awe.

"You bad little girls," she said at last. "You're making Mama all wet," and she lowered one hand to stroke her mound, probing the slit with two fingers, then staring at us, open mouthed as she eased them up into herself while her other hand kneaded one heavy breast roughly and she turned her head aside to kiss the soft flesh of her shoulder. I wondered how many times Angie had seen her mother masturbating that way, pushing her crotch forward and letting us watch, as the pair of fingers reached deep into her, glistening with wetness in the half-light, as she abandoned all inhibition and openly pleasured herself before us.

I watched, fascinated, as the tendon on her neck stretched up into a delicious looking ridge, making me want to kiss and bite at her neck. It was one of the most agonising feelings I could imagine. I knew I was to be their plaything, to satisfy their every carnal desire, but I wanted so badly to be an active participant. I wanted her, just as I had wanted Angie, and it was such excruciating torment not to be able to tell her. I watched, fascinated, as she lost herself in the passion, moaning and writhing, twitching and jerking as she gave herself the pleasure that I would so happily have afforded her.

When she had calmed, she stared at us, Angie still fondling me on the bed, and she smiled, raising her sticky hand to her face and inhaling before placing the dirty fingers into her mouth and sucking them clean while I watched.

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
441 Followers