After School Detention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I said, almost whimpering. "Yes, I like it."

"And do you want it?" asked Gabriella, teasingly. She'd unbuttoned my shirt now and opened it up.

"Yeah," I said, panting. "Please, I want it."

Gabriella moved her head down and kissed the center of my chest, and then began using her tongue gently on my left nipple, like a cat lapping milk. I shivered and moaned. At the same time, Valeria got back down on her knees and was sliding my cock in and out of her mouth with exquisite careful slowness.

"Oh god," I moaned.

"Hear that Gabriella?" asked Valeria, standing up. "He's praying. Isn't it illegal to pray in school?" she asked.

"I think so, Valeria," said Gabriella, pulling away from me and standing up. "He's a bad boy."

"I get to be first, Gaby," said Valeria. "You got to swallow his cum, I get to fuck him first."

She pulled her plaid skirt up around her waist, and pulled her little black string panties out of the way. Her pussy was completely shaved. She rubbed her finger against her own moist slit, and moaned as she straddled me, her plaid skirt pooling around us.

"No, girls, this isn't right ..." I complained. I made a brief show of struggling with the bonds that still tied my arms to the chair.

"I think he needs something in his mouth again, Gaby," said Valeria as she straddled my lap and took my swollen cock in her hand and rubbed it against the wet lips of her pussy; this elicited simultaneous groans from the two of us.

Gaby put two fingers into my mouth as Valeria mounted me; my cock sank into Valeria's sublimely tight and wet pussy with cry of pleasure from Valeria and a stifled moan from me. Gabriella's long fingernails were hard and cold in my mouth, an alien yet erotic sensation.

Gabriella removed her fingers and briefly touched her nipples with them, and then dipped them into her white panties, where they worked busily.

I was bucking my hips, thrusting as Valeria rode me.

"Sir," she said, "I told you my nipples are so sensitive, can you please suck them again and make me cum?" she begged in a liquid voice.

I buried my face in her breasts again, licking, sucking and finally biting, and she threw her head back and began moaning hungrily and bucking harder on my cock.

"Ohhhhhhh!" she finally cried, biting her lips, trembling as she had an orgasm.

"My turn! My turn!" said Gabriella, eagerly, pulling her panties to the side of her pussy - she had a little dark landing strip, I saw - as Valeria carefully stepped off me and stood up; Gabriella was in my lap and again I cried out in pleasure as Gabriella's hot wet pussy engulfed my cock.

I was starting to shake uncontrollably now as Gabriella clutched my head to her tits, bouncing up and down energetically in my lap, pumping my cock inside of her. Valeria was standing behind Gabriella and she reached around and began squeezing Gabriella's breasts, pushing them into my face as I sucked them.

Then she reached down and touched Gabriella's clit, causing Gabriella to mewl with pleasure.

Gabriella, too, seemed to orgasm in a matter of minutes, trembling and throwing her head back. Clearly the two girls had enjoyed their little games a great deal.

"AHHHHHHHH," I started to feel like I was going to explode. Gabriella hurriedly climbed out of my lap, and both girls got on their knees and kissed and sucked my cock together, like two puppies fighting over a chew toy, and then my ears were ringing and I could hardly breathe and hot waves passed through me and when I finally ejaculated it felt like my heart had stopped.

I think I might even have passed out for a moment; they were kissing the semen off each other's lips when I finally caught my breath and looked up at them.

They just smiled at me as they untied my arms and began buttoning their blouses back up and straightening their skirts.

"So, have we served enough detention for one day, sir?" asked Gabriella.

I said that I thought they had ... but we made arrangements for another detention session the next week.

They walked out into the hallway, smiling, their skirts swishing behind them.

12