After School Hookup Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockandroller
rockandroller
2,225 Followers

That was the thought that made up my mind for me. I reminded myself I wasn't doing this for me. Well, mostly not for me. I was doing it for Evan, who'd have an impossible time staying out of trouble with knockouts like Whitney getting ready to throw themselves at him. Evan needed a plaid skirt to channel his obsession into or he'd get in trouble in spite of his integrity. And that skirt was wrapped around my waist, damn it.

I walked in.

Disappointingly the classroom wasn't much different than the ones I was used to. Less desks for students, maybe. But Evan's desk wasn't one of those cheap public service ones -- it was lots bigger and made out of a rich red wood, and his black leather chair looked like something from an executive's office. There was a new computer on the corner of the desk and a big green chalkboard behind him. Everything was shiny and new. He was sitting at his desk hunched over some papers, hardly noticing his newest pupil.

"Yes?" he said graciously enough, but too engrossed in the essay in front of him to look up.

After one false start I managed to get out the line that I'd rehearsed. My voice wasn't as smooth as it usually was, but I was happy that I didn't sound like a total 'tard.

"I'm new to the school, sir. I was told to check in with you."

"What's your name?" he said, still reading the paper.

"Granger, sir. Alice Granger." I'd thought a long time about this. I didn't want to use my own last name, which would remind us that we were brother and sister. And it seemed fitting that I borrow the name of the tart in the video who'd sent me down this path.

In the context of his school job Evan didn't recognize my voice right away.

"I have a sister named Alice...," he said. His voice trailed off as he looked up and saw his little sister dressed as the girl of his fantasies, and looking pretty damned sexy if I say so myself.

Plaid skirt - $89. Mary Jane shoes - $139.00. Confusion and hunger mixed together on Evan's face -- priceless. It's not often a girl can make that much of an impression on her older brother.

I plunged right in with my lines. "I just transferred from Alexander Hamilton, Mr. Bradley, and I wanted to see if there was anything I could do to ensure that I'll be able to keep my grades up here at Elizabeth Cady Stanton." I batted my eyes at him.

"Alice? What are you doing?"

I slowly walked over to his desk, letting my bare legs and plaid skirt do their part to help sell me.

I looked down at the desktop and drew circles there with my finger, as if I couldn't bring myself to look at him while I spoke. Which wasn't exactly untrue. I couldn't keep my voice from being soft and unsure, which fortunately fit in with Miss Granger's forward behavior. It was a good thing I'd memorized this part.

"Well, Mr. Bradley. Sometimes I don't do as well with my schoolwork as I'd like. I mean, I understand it all, but when it comes time to take the tests I have a hard time remembering. And Mr. Peters, my old English teacher, used to let me do some extra credit stuff for him so that my grades wouldn't suffer. I was hoping that I could do the same thing for you, Mr. Bradley."

Confusion and concern washed over Evan's face. I could tell he thought I'd flipped my lid, and he was wondering if he should take me home or take me to the loony bin. He didn't get it. He thought I'd lost my mind, not that I was really there to help him with his problem by offering myself to him. Maybe he didn't even know he had a problem. The thought had never occurred to me that he might think I was just crazy. Mental, maybe. Misguided for sure. But not crazy. This was going to be more work than I'd feared.

I walked around behind the desk as Evan stood up from his chair.

"Look, Alice," he said in a placating tone like you'd use on a crazy person. "We should .."

I put my finger on his lips, a trick any girl can use just about any time to get a boy to shut up. I had to get his mind on the right track, and quickly. I put my arms around his neck and pulled my body close to his so he could feel my breasts, stood up on my tippy toes and gave my big brother a long, wet, not-very-sisterly kiss.

You know that shock you get from a really good kiss? That tingle that tells you from your head to your toes that this is the real thing? Well, take that and multiply it by ten and you have an idea of how Evan's lips made me feel. I went all gushy and weak, and I wanted him to throw me on the desk and take me. Evan resisted at first, but having a pretty plaid-skirted girl passionately kissing him was too much the stuff of his fantasies for him not to respond. He gasped a few times into my mouth and then surrendered and kissed me back.

When we broke for air I let my heels drop back to the floor and looked up into his eyes. Hidden behind his disbelief there was a glimmer of lust, and I knew I'd rattled him enough that I had a chance of getting what I wanted.

"Alice!" he said. "What do you think you're doing? Why are you dressed like that? Are you nuts?"

I drew a line down his chest with my finger, and I didn't stop at his waistband, either. The bulge between his legs would have gotten him into trouble if any girls had seen it during class. As soon as I touched it Evan jerked himself back.

"Alice! Stop it!"

"Aren't you supposed to call me Miss Granger, sir? Would you like to do it here? Do you want me to take off my panties?" It was time to let him know that for our purposes today I was not his little sister. I smiled up at him, a willing student hanging on every word, hoping for a yes.

"No! Stop that! You need to go on home." Evan was confused enough that he decided to not deal with me at all. He took me by the shoulders, turned me around and gave me a little shove towards the door. He sat back down in his chair with finality, dismissing me from his afternoon and his mind even though I was still behind his desk and only a foot away from him.

I suppose I could have given up right then. Obviously Evan wasn't going to jump my bones just because I had offered. But this was for his own good, dammit. And I felt a little miffed - wasn't I cute enough for him? I had figured there'd be some resistance, and there was the real possibility that I'd fail altogether. But I'd really thought that by the time I'd made myself clear that he could have me there was no way he'd be able to say no. This had just turned into a challenge.

I needed a new tack, a little more inducement. My back was still to Evan and I thought maybe I should just sit down on his lap, but on the edge of his desk was a copy of Style: Ten Lessons in Clarity and Grace. I casually gave his book a little shove and it fell to the floor with a satisfying thump.

"Oops," I said, feigning surprise in my best Shirley Temple voice. "I suppose I should pick that up." I bent over slowly, letting my plaid skirt ride up to show more bare legs and ass. I felt wicked and wanton and dirty -- a whore just like the 'real' Miss Granger. But I loved how it nourished a need in my soul, a part of me that I'd only just discovered. I caressed the length of my legs, sliding my fingers with their Malaga Burgundy nails down my bare thighs and knee-high socks.

Once I had my face on my knees and my hands around my ankles I paused to let Evan look; my ass in a place where until a few months ago I couldn't have imagined it would ever be -- offered to my big brother. The heat radiating from Evan's eyes cooked my bottom, which made pussy feel soft and weak.

But still nothing happened, and the position I was in I couldn't see Evan's face to know what he was thinking. Was he trying to ignore me, pretending that I wasn't there while he graded more papers? Or was he staring greedily at his little sister, trying to rationalize a reason to take me? Maybe he just needed a little more persuading.

That was it!

I reached behind me and flipped the bottom of my skirt up onto my back. The coolness of the air touched my hot ass and the sensation caused pussy to beg even harder for attention. My black satin Hello Kitty panties weren't much cover at all, and if Evan wasn't turned on by a cute ass in a plaid skirt inches from his face, then I'd been totally wrong about him.

Once that thought occurred to me my misgivings came back with a rush. Maybe I was wrong about him. Maybe the junk on his computer wasn't his at all. Maybe it was Todd's stuff, and he just kept it there to hide it from his girlfriend.

No! I had seen the look in Evan's eyes while he watched that video. And I had heard him with my own ears tell Kelsey he thought schoolgirls in plaid skirts were hot. He was just being stubborn because I was his little sister, dammit.

I realized I'd been standing there offering my ass to him while my mind wandered, and he hadn't done or said anything. I wiggled it a little.

"You can touch it if you want, Mr. Bradley," I said, trying sound like an innocent schoolgirl. I closed my eyes and waited, silently praying to feel Evan's hand on my bottom.

There!

I think I had a little orgasm when I felt his finger touch the crack of my ass, and I knew I had won. There was no way he could go back now, not after he'd touched me so intimately. He was going to be mine one way or the other. I closed my eyes to savor his touch while Evan slowly dragged his finger down, gliding over my Hello Kitty panties, past my asshole to the wet satin nestled between my legs. Even I could smell pussy's aroma, and my face wasn't as close to her as Evan's was.

I trembled, hardly able to wait to see what he'd do next. 'Put it in me,' I thought. 'Please put it in me.'

But Evan was either a tease or he hadn't quite surrendered to the idea of fucking me. He sat back in his chair.

I took a couple of deep frustrated breaths. I was going to have to push harder. I picked up the book and stood up. I turned around so I could face Evan while I put the book back on his desk. I stepped closer to him, working his knees apart so that I was standing between his legs. Slowly I lifted my knee and rested it on the arm of his chair, which spread my legs a little farther apart and dangled my plaid skirt right in front of his eyes. He was trapped in his chair.

Slowly, trying to get closer to him like you'd approach a skittish kitty, I leaned down until my lips were almost touching his. I paused, trying to keep my greed in check, teasing him with my breath on his lips. When I couldn't stand it any more I kissed him.

The surprise I tasted on his lips the first time we kissed had been replaced with hunger, and I felt even more sure of myself, more confident that this was going to be good for us both. While we kissed I reached down between his legs and caressed his hot rod in my hand. This time he didn't stop me.

When we broke for air he caught his breath. His voice was reluctant and warning; a teacher preparing to give his student the bad news. "Alice..."

"It's Miss Granger, Mr. Bradley."

I looked him in the eyes, willing him to get the message that he hadn't gotten yet. In spite of his hard cock he needed one more push, and I wasn't sure what to do. A plaid skirt, the scent of a willing aroused student and a tiny strip of wet satin nestled in a bare ass apparently wasn't enough to convince him to screw his little sister. Damn it.

I had to let him know that it was all right, that this wasn't something serious. I wasn't crazy and I didn't want anything more than some mutually orgasmic brother-sister sex. I cast my mind around frantically for an idea; a way to let him know it was still just me, and that I hadn't lost my mind. Then I got it.

I reached forward slowly and ruffled his hair. Then I pursed my lips and stuck my thumb in my mouth. I sucked it for a few seconds and then popped it out.

"Are you sure there's nothing I can do to help my grades, Mr. Bradley?"

Evan swallowed hard, but I could see the light dawning in his eyes -- he finally understood. This was a game. And since I was the one who'd initiated it he didn't have to feel guilty playing along. He wasn't quite confident yet, but after a few seconds' hesitation he decided to try playing along to see what might happen.

"Well, Miss....?"

"Granger."

"Miss Granger. I think there might be something we can do."

I stuck my hand in the air and waved it so hard I was practically bouncing. Evan had to grab the chair because it was shaking so hard.

"I know! I know! Call on me, Mr. Bradley!"

He was catching on. "Yes Miss Granger?" he said, trying to sound professorial.

"For extra credit could I show you what I learned over summer vacation? It's really neat, Mr. Bradley. You'll like it."

Evan started relaxing into his role. "Miss Granger, I don't know how they did things where you come from, but here at Elizabeth Cady Stanton High we feel that our students are too refined to have 'show and tell.'

I stuck my lip out in an exaggerated pout. "But Mr. Bradley! It's the only new thing I learned this summer, and I wanted you to see how well I learned it."

Evan swallowed hard, and I thought I saw his cock twitch under his slacks. "Very well, Miss Granger."

I clapped my hands in excitement, and I was hardly acting at all. I had won.

I dropped to my knees in front of my big brother, who obligingly spread his legs to make room for me. Now it was my turn to swallow hard. Up close, even covered by his pants, his cock was much bigger than I had remembered from seeing him fuck Kelsey. Maybe she just had a really big pussy that made it look smaller. Yeah, that had to be it. My mouth watered, and I couldn't wait to see it again.

I reached for my brother's belt and unbuckled it. The snap on his pants gave me a little trouble, and so did his zipper. But in a minute I had his pants open, and I discovered another character flaw I shared with Evan -- underwear choices. His boxers were bright yellow, with a big eye winking at me. I had to move my head back a little and wiggle his pants down past his knees before I could make sense of the picture on his shorts. It was Spongebob Squarepants, with a silly grin on his face.

I giggled and put the palm of my hand on the stiff rod bulging under the fabric. There was already a wet spot above Spongebob's eye where Evan had leaked pre-cum into his shorts, and the spot grew even bigger when I pressed the heel of my hand against his cock and milked it upward. Evan gasped.

"You know, Mr. Bradley?" I said, tucking my fingers under the yellow waistband and slipping it down past his cock. "I can already tell that you're going to be a better teacher than Mr. Peters ever was. He just didn't have the equipment that you do."

And I wasn't kidding, not one bit. Up close I couldn't believe how big it was. Not only long, but big around. God. I had no idea how it was going to fit inside me, but there was no way I was going to worry about it.

I rubbed the top with my palm, smearing the clear sticky pre-cum all over my hand and Evan's cock. It was like a big purple plum, the skin stretched tight, the little hole in the end marking the seam, the whole thing glistening as if the watering system at the grocery store had just misted it all over.

I leaned forward, opened my mouth wide and sucked my big brother's dick into my mouth.

Evan bucked and grabbed my head, involuntarily pushing his cock farther into my welcoming lips as if they were a pussy begging for cum. I gagged a little bit, but there was no way I was going to let him think he could get a better blowjob from that bimbo Kelsey than he could from me.

And I discovered something. Sperm is oily and slippery for a reason -- so it can lubricate the way for the cock it comes from. The pre-cum coating on his dick helped it go farther into my throat than I would have believed. Evan gasped in pleasure. I would have too, but my mouth was full. I had to concentrate on breathing through my nose while I opened my throat even wider.

I bobbed my head up and down, fucking my big brother with my throat. I couldn't believe how satisfying it was to feel his need pulsing in my mouth. But not everyone was satisfied. Pussy wanted her share too, and she wasn't getting any this way. I lifted my skirt out of the way and straddled Evan's leg, letting pussy settle herself on his shin and grind herself against him while I licked and slurped. Since he had spread his legs so far apart for me, I wound up in the cubby under his desk, hidden from the classroom, which turned out to be a good thing.

There was a knock at the door that scared the hell out of me, and I stopped deep-throating my big brother to listen. When was I ever going to learn to lock the door behind me?

It was Whitney again. She had come back, and was trying her darnedest to suck-up to Evan from the classroom doorway.

"Mr. Bradley? Did you need some help with the new girl? I can show her around if you want."

It was mean and I know it, but once I knew who it was I gently wrapped my hand around Evan's wet cock and began stroking it. I just knew he'd get a wicked satisfaction out of looking at his blond front-row tartlet in her plaid skirt while his little sister played with his hard dick.

"No, thank you, Whitney," he said. I admired how almost kept his voice under control. The ragged edge in his tone was as obvious to me as the cock in my face, but Whitney didn't even notice. She was too busy kissing ass, volunteering for anything and everything in hopes of getting closer to Evan.

She finally noticed I wasn't even in the room. "Say, where did she go, anyhow?" she said, waiting for an answer.

I was stroking pre-cum out of Evan's cock in a steady trickle, and I couldn't wait to slurp it up. I leaned forward to suck him into my mouth and as I did, I learned another characteristic that we shared - having an unknowing stranger nearby made us both cum faster.

Evan gave up trying to keep from cumming. Before I could get my lips around his rod again a giant glob of white sperm erupted from the end. It splashed onto my forehead and immediately began sliding its sticky way down my face. It was warm and gooey, kind of like hot yogurt, and the scent of it made me as dizzy as if I'd just downed a double shot of Jose Cuervo. Little ripples of impending orgasm rippled up from Miss Pussy, and I rubbed her harder against Evan's leg while squirt after squirt of sperm splashed onto my face.

It was wicked of me, but I immediately fell in love with the feeling of having my face covered in cum. Letting a man's need spatter all over the most public part of my whole body was gratifying in a way I would never have imagined. It was visible evidence of a his desire, and at the same time it was secret; no one besides Evan would ever see his hot sperm trickling across my eyes, down my cheeks, over my lips. And poor Pussy, as sensitive as she was, could never feel his warm goo the way my face did - she was always too busy making warm goo of her own. It was a whole universe different than what I was used to, and I knew I would never stop wanting hot sperm on my face. Recognizing my new need and remembering Mr. Peters' lesson, I kept sliding my hand up and down my brother's wet cock, helping it splurt more and more slimy sperm. I leaned forward to better catch it on my face, letting it hit my cheeks and my lips and drool down all over my fingers.

Evan twitched and bucked, sliding his stiff cock in and out of my hands and trying not to let Whitney know he was cumming. Finally was able to take refuge in coughing, which allowed him to regain his voice while his cock ran dry on my willing face.

I felt him sag back into his chair as his cock spurted its last, an oozy little blob that barely cleared his dick and drooled over my fingers. He swallowed hard and told Whitney, "She had something she had to do."

I could feel all of his muscles relaxing down into his chair, his cock wilting in my hand. He went on, "I can't think of anything I need right now, Whitney. But I'll be sure to call you if I do". He took a deep breath as I gently squeezed the last drop of sisterly need out of him and licked it up. "Now I need to get back to grading these papers."

rockandroller
rockandroller
2,225 Followers