After School Hookup Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockandroller
rockandroller
2,228 Followers

Evan's strokes were much more deliberate this time. It was like totally different from the furious banging he'd already given me. His massive cock slid in and stretched pussy's slippery walls. I was on fire inside and out, my skin flushed and hot to the touch. He tangled his fingers in my hair and rested his hand on my waist, touching both my plaid skirt and my bare skin. He groaned in pleasure and his whole body shuddered while he slowly fucked his little sister.

Up until that moment sex had always been a participatory activity for me. It had been my hand between my legs, my fingers inside me, my hand wriggling the vibrator. I had humped whatever I needed to, using my own physical effort to urge thousands of delicious orgasms to take me away. I'd also used my imagination, fantasizing plaid skirts and hard cocks to make me cum.

But this was totally different.

This time it didn't require any effort on my part at all. Not the physical kind. Not the mental kind. I was wanted and needed, sparkling and alive and sexier than I'd ever known I could be. It was totally effortless. I wasn't doing a single thing but stand there while Evan deliberately fucked me from behind and my orgasm found it's way to pussy.

It was heaven.

I don't know how long he did me. But after a while our bodies began to spasm erratically, neither of us urging or trying to resist our oncoming orgasms. And then it was too late. We were committed to our cums and they rolled over us implacably, like the ocean erasing a sand castle.

I grabbed the chalk tray so hard I thought I'd have splinters while I came. Evan's fingers in my hair pulled my head back painfully as he tried to push himself farther inside me, lifting my heels from the floor. His cock jerked, spewing so much warm sperm into me that it slid out of pussy and down my thighs. Every spasm of the shaft inside me caused a spasm in pussy too, and our orgasms wound down together in a loping spiral that lasted forever and was over too soon, until finally they faded away.

I turned my head for a kiss and Evan obliged, wrapping his arm around my bare waist and pulling me close. Our breathing was still too erratic for a proper kiss, but I needed that personal touch from my lover; the touch that was even more personal than having his swollen dick inside me.

Evan bent his legs and reluctantly slid out of me. Pussy objected, but it was a frail and tiny complaint compared to her earlier screaming for attention. I unclenched my fingers from the dusty chalk tray and tried to stop my breath from coming in loud gasps.

I turned to face Evan and he took me in his arms, his shirt and tie rough against my sensitive skin as he cuddled my almost naked body close.

"Alice," he gasped.

"Miss, Granger, sir," I whispered into his shirt.

I could have stood there forever.

But reality soon intruded, and Evan and I got dressed. We left the school together, just another student and her teacher staying after school for a little extra studying. There were still even a few students in the hallway and a teacher or two. It obviously hadn't taken as long as it felt.

Of course no good could come if we were seen getting into the same car, and I couldn't give Evan the goodbye kiss that I wanted to. As I walked back to my car there was a new spring in my step, and I couldn't stop the knowing little smile on my face. I wiggled my ass with a little more authority and my plaid skirt swished gently against my legs.

* * *

I found lots of excuses to come back down from school from then on. But the one time I cut classes to visit Evan he spanked my bottom and threw me out of his classroom. He said there was no way he was going to be a party to anything that hindered my grades. I never cut another class.

But I did spend enough time after school at Elizabeth Cady Stanton High School that some of the other students and even a couple of teachers learned my name -- Alice Granger. Whitney even asked me if I wanted to come see her play on her Lacrosse team. I told her I'd like to, but I had an important after school project with Mr. Bradley.

I think she was jealous.

* * *

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed yourself. As always, feedback and comments are appreciated. Read some of my other stories, too, and let me know what you think of them.

rockandroller
rockandroller
2,228 Followers