After School Meeting Ch. 03

Story Info
Max and Joan come together.
1.5k words
4.19
45.5k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Max-Chaos
Max-Chaos
10 Followers

I couldn't believe it. For months I had waited to be with Joan again, and now I was minutes away from her front door.

I told my parents I was going to sleep over at my friend's Anthony's house. The sudden realization of how much trouble I could potentially get into if that lie backfired, hit me like a sack of bricks as I parked my car outside Joan's apartment. I had spent so much time looking forward to being with Joan I completely forgot to fully plan out my lie.

I picked up my cell phone and called Anthony.

"What up dude?"

"Hey Anthony, I need to ask you a big favor."

"Sure man, what is it?"

I paused for a second, trying to collect my thoughts. "I kind of told my parents I'm sleeping over at your place. So, if anyone asks...I need you to tell them I'm sleeping over."

"Are you?"

"No."

"Oh."

"I'll tell you everything on Monday, I promise. Just cover for me."

He was quiet for awhile before he finally answered. "No problem."

I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders as I ended the call. As that weight was lifted, another was put in it's place as I realized I was about to meet with Joan.

Taking a deep breath I got out of my car and headed towards the front door of the apartment building. I found the buzzer for her apartment and pressed it.

"Hey, come on in," came Joan's voice over the speaker.

The front door unlocked and I stepped inside. I then proceeded up the stairs to her apartment where the front door was already slightly ajar.

The apartment smelled like fresh flowers and perfume. The smell was absolutely intoxicating.

"Hi," she said from the living room where she was busily putting books away.

"Hey," I said back as I stepped inside and shut the door behind me.

"Sorry for the mess, I've been rearranging my bookshelves."

"It's no problem," I laughed as I took off my shoes and made my way into the living room.

She was wearing a short jean skirt which showed off her gorgeous silky legs. She had on a small white blouse which was see-through, giving me a great view of her light pink bra. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail and it looked like she had put on some lipstick.

"Have a seat," she said as she pointed to the couch.

I sat down as she directed and simply watched her put books away. It was a beautiful sight to watch her reach to the top shelves, making her blouse go up ever so slightly.

"Would you like some help?" I asked, trying to make myself look less awkward.

"No, that's alright. I'm done with these for today," she said as she brushed her hands together and made her way into the kitchen.

"Would you like something to drink?"

"No," I replied.

She returned with two glasses of water. "I figured...just in case," she smiled.

I smiled back, taking the glass of water into my hand. She took a seat next to me on the couch and placed her glass on the coffee table. I breathed in her heavenly aroma, almost instantly giving me a hard-on.

"The reason I brought you here is because I wanted to talk about what happened that first day of school."

I felt my body begin to heat up and I knew my face must have been a bright crimson.

"That was a hard time for me. I had just broken up with my boyfriend, all the work with the new school year, and I felt so alone."

I could hear the quiver in her voice as she spoke. All I wanted to do was hold her, make her feel better.

"Then I saw you, and I had had a crush on you for so long. Yet, I knew I could never act on it. You are so young and I'm your teacher. It's just not right and...and I could lose my job and then what would I do..."

She breathed in deeply, trying not to cry.

"There were so many factors telling me to not be with you, yet, I ignored them all that day...because I wanted to be with you," she finally broke into tears.

I turned towards her and put my arms around her. I could feel her whole body tremble as she sobbed. "It's alright," I spoke to her softly.

"That's why I became so distant these past few months. I knew I shouldn't have seduced you the way I did, and I felt terrible."

"Joan," I said. "That day was one of the best of my life."

Her sobbing began to subside.

"Ever since that day I have done nothing but dream about being with you again, just one more time."

"Really?" she asked through her tears.

I didn't reply to it, I simply kissed her. Never in my life had I been so gutsy, yet, off of pure instinct I did it. There was something so natural about it.

The kiss was more powerful than anything I had ever felt before, which made it hard for me to pull away from.

"Listen Joan, I don't want to do anything that you will regret."

She smiled and laid down on the couch. I smiled back and climbed on top of her.

I slowly slid off her skirt and stared at her gorgeous pink lace panties. I bet those were the ones she was wearing that first day of school, I thought to myself. I pulled them down her thighs and stared at her beautiful pussy. It was a sight to be seen. It was perfect, shaved and all.

I began to kiss her along her inner thighs, as I made my way up to her pussy. I could feel her body quiver as I slowly parted her lips and sank my tongue into her warm pocket. I had never gone down on a woman before, so needless to say I didn't know where I was going. She used her hands to guide my head to the right locations, and as I hit certain spots inside of her she let out congratulatory moans.

I continued to slide my tongue inside of her, slow at first, then faster and faster. Her hips began to buck up and down, grinding into my face as I pushed my tongue deeper inside of her.

"Oh yes...more, more!" she groaned as I used my finger to massage her clit.

I couldn't believe it, I was actually pleasing a woman. I was proud of myself.

"OH MAX!" she cried as I tongue fucked her harder. "YES! YES! YES!"

I kept at it and made sure to focus extra attention on the spots that got the best reactions. Until finally I felt her entire body shake violently.

"OOOOH! YESSSS! YESSSSSSS!" she cried.

Her shaking continued on for some time until finally she lay there, panting.

I was on a roll and I wasn't about to take a breather either. I slowly unbuttoned her blouse and slid it up over her head. Her bra soon followed and there I was, staring at her magnificent breasts.

Like I said, they aren't the biggest...probably a large B cup, maybe small C. Yet, they were perfectly shaped, with beautiful pink nipples. I began to suck on her hard nipples as I massaged her breasts. I could tell she was liking it because she was moaning ever so slightly. As I was playing with her breasts I could feel her unbuckling my pants. I helped her along and pulled my pants and boxers down to my knees.

She grabbed a hold of my throbbing member and gave it a few slow and gentle strokes before she slowly guided me into her. The feeling of being inside her was amazing. I could actually feel her pussy tighten it's grip on my cock as it slid in.

We both looked into each other's eyes as I began to pump in and out. I gave her long deep kisses as I pushed myself as far into her as I could go. She met my thrusts with her hips and after awhile we matched rhythms and our bodies flowed perfectly together.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned as I began to pick up speed with my thrusts.

The couch began to slam up against the end table knocking over pictures and statues.

I was pumping into her faster and faster. I could feel her legs come up around my back and wrap around me. She then used her legs to pull me even farther into her.

"Yes! Yes!" She cried, as we continued.

I returned my attention to her breasts and began to massage them in my hands.

"Faster!" she yelled.

I picked up my pace again and pounded my cock into her as hard and as fast as I could. In and out, in and out, in and out. It felt so good, so right, so perfect.

"I'm gonna cum," I groaned as I felt my balls begin to tighten.

"Mmmmmmm, YES!"

Her body began to shake violently again as I shot my load. It seemed like a never ending stream, until finally it subsided and I collapsed on the couch next to her.

She gave me a deep kiss and hugged me close. We just laid there, holding each other...not saying a word. Then we fell asleep.

Max-Chaos
Max-Chaos
10 Followers