After School Project Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dreamthiev
Dreamthiev
122 Followers

She continued to drift there until Ren pulled out of her. The artificial cock slid from Judith's lips with a wet, sucking sound. Emitting a sound between a whine and a keen, Judith jerked back into alertness when the hard length of the exiting phallus rubbed across her over sensitive flesh. She cupped her hand protectively over her empty sex and gave Ren a look of betrayal.

Collapsing into her teacher's chair, Ren chuckled in amusement and satisfaction at the look Judith shot her. The girl sprawled carelessly in the chair. She looked both sexy and odd to Judith, with her bare legs stretched out before her and the strap-on glistening with Judith's wetness. Judith turned on her side, facing Ren, and gave her a contented smile. Ren gave Judith's cheek a gentle stroke, causing the teacher to purr with pleasure.

Standing up, Ren moved to her pile of discarded clothes. She unfastened the strap-on and began to get dressed again.

"Did you enjoy your reward?" Ren asked.

"Mmm, yes. Of course," Judith said.

"Good."

"I love it. I love what you do to me. I seem to always crave it."

"I've noticed," Ren said, smirking.

"It's hard sometimes," Judith said, blushing slightly. "It's confusing. I don't understand how you have this effect over me."

"It's not hard, it's simple," Ren told her. The teen moved back in front of her teacher, who laid curled up on the desk. "You're mine. You know it, and you're happiest when you accept it."

Judith felt a tingle run through her body, and gave a small shiver and moan at the girl's words. She looked up at her young mistress with longing in her eyes. Ren gave her a smug smile.

"Oh no," Ren said. "We're done for today." Judith pouted at her student, sticking her lower lip out. "Don't worry, you'll get more tomorrow. You're following me home."

"What about your parents?" Judith asked in surprise.

"They won't be there." Ren gathered up her things and headed to the door. "Get up, get dressed, and go home," Ren said as she opened the door to leave. "See you tomorrow."

After Ren departed, Judith got ready to head home. She couldn't help but wonder what the next day would bring.

I'd like to thank MistressLynn for her help in editing this story, but any remaining errors are my responsibility.

I do hope to continue this story, but I'm also working on a couple other things so it may be delayed. Thank you.

Dreamthiev
Dreamthiev
122 Followers
12