After-School Sessions with Teacher

Story Info
Girl accepts spanking and caning to pass the course.
1.9k words
4.06
37.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are some references to bodily functions, including feminine hygiene, in this story, so if that subject is not one you wish to deal with, please read no further.

*****

Laura had just turned 18 when her family moved to a new town and she was enrolled in the local high school where she knew no one. It was hard being a senior in a school where everyone else seemed to have known each other since kindergarten or at least sophomore year.

The teachers were not especially friendly either and Laura found her young English teacher, Miss Robbins, particularly unwelcoming. After Laura had found a first quiz very challenging, she was called up after class by Miss Robbins, who wore her hair in a blondish French braid and was quite attractive, with a nice figure she presented well in nicely-matched outfits.

Miss Robbins told Laura that she had better be prepared to do a lot of catchup work because it was clear her grammar and spelling, much less her exposure to literature, had been poor. Laura had always managed to pass without doing much work and she realized she had run into trouble here.

After a few weeks she was called up after class again by the young, strict English teacher, who told her that she was likely to recommend that Laura be placed in a sophomore English class and thus required to spend three years in the school if she wished to graduate.

Laura was shocked but Miss Robbins seemed to be pleased with her severe warning.

"I don't think you understand that you will have to do a lot of studying if you intend to stay in this class," she said rather abruptly to Laura. "Of course, you may also opt to come to my place after school for special lessons," she added with almost only a hint of a smile.

Laura was afraid to ask what those lessons included, but she instantly replied, "Yes, Miss Robbins, I'm taking what you say seriously so I would be very interested in whatever special lessons you feel would help me pass this course and graduate this year."

Now Miss Robbins smiled rather broadly and told Laura to meet her in the parking lot right after school ended. "I'll take you to my place and then bring you back here or home if it's not too much farther."

Laura assured her that she lived fairly nearby so she said she would be in the parking lot as directed.

When she arrived at the parking lot, Miss Robbins was already behind the wheel of her little sports car, some kind of fancy Honda NSX. It was fire-engine red and Laura managed to get in the passenger side without her skirt riding up far enough to expose her panties.

Once she was buckled in, Miss Robbins took off from the school parking lot fast enough to inspire some salutes by smiling boys watching the comely teacher. They quickly drove to a fancy apartment complex where Miss Robbins used the electric garage opener and slipped into a parking space near the interior elevator.

Laura got herself out of the low-slung car and followed the teacher to the elevator. She was surprised that Miss Robbins just punched in a code and the elevator sped up to a floor that did not show on the door. Then she told Laura to follow her in.

The apartment was well-furnished and Miss Robbins told Laura to sit down in a deep chair that made her slightly uncomfortable, again because it seemed to push her skirt up and from where Miss Robbins sat, in a comfortable office chair behind a gorgeous inlaid desk, it was clear the teacher could see Laura's maroon thong under her skirt.

Miss Robbins began reading a passage from some book and then asked Laura questions about it. Laura listened and tried to focus and answered the questions fairly easily. Miss Robbins told her that this was a good sign that she was indeed capable of learning the required material.

She gave Laura some sentences to identify grammatical errors and then some words to spell. Laura did not do as well here and Miss Robbins told her she had failed on both parts.

"When you do not pass one of these quizzes," she said, "I will ask you to stand, come over here, lift your skirt well above your waist, and lie across my lap. Depending on how many mistakes you made, I will give you that number of spanks on your panties. The next time you err on your answers, your panties will come down and you will bend over the end of the couch and receive the cane."

Laura was stupefied that she was now going to be spanked and then caned by this strict teacher. But she realized she had no options and failure of the course was not something she wanted to think about.

"I can assure you," Miss Robbins went on, "that these lessons have proved effective for all the pupils to whom they have been offered. So keep studying the assignments I give you and you will find you will have less experience with my hand and the cane on your bottom."

In response to Miss Robbins's nod, Laura stood up and slowly pulled her skirt above her waist. She was embarrassed for the attractive teacher to see her maroon thong but she walked over with as much dignity as she could retain and lay over the teacher's grey-skirted lap.

Miss Robbins immediately began to spank her bottom cheeks alternately and increased the strength of the spanks. Laura soon was in tears and begging the teacher to stop. The comely English teacher smiled, although Laura could not see it, and after giving the girl a few more hard spanks, told her she could stand up now.

Laura sat down gingerly because of her sore bottom and she was embarrassed to sit there with her lower parts on display, even if she still had her thong on and it was in front of another woman. But Miss Robbins immediately began going over the next section of the class curriculum—covering reading comprehension, spelling, grammar, and usage—and Laura began to feel she was really learning this material.

They had been working for an hour and at the end of the hour, Miss Robbins handed her a short quiz to complete. Laura took her pencil and began checking off answers. She was sure about a few, pretty sure about a few more, and still in the dark on still others. Miss Robbins took the paper after Laura had completed it, quickly reviewed the answers, and told Laura that she had performed better than on the first test but still not well enough.

"Are you going to punish me some more?" Laura asked fearfully.

"Yes, you will get the cane but it be a rather modest award," Miss Robbins responded coolly. "You are progressing quite well for a first session."

"Now stand up, lift your skirt above your waist, and pull down your panties," she ordered. "Then bend over the end of the couch."

With that, the austere teacher watched as Laura complied and exposed her already well-colored bottom. Miss Robbins rose, picked up her thin cane and stood behind the girl. Without warning, she snapped the cane and inflicted a stinging stroke. Allowing a little interval so the sting might sink in and linger, she struck again, a bit higher on Laura's bottom. Finally, she aimed a final stroke at the base of the bare bottom, where the bottom met the thigh in a crease.

Laura screamed after each stroke but was very grateful when the teacher tapped her bottom with the cane and told her she could recover her clothing.

"Since your performance was reasonably good and improved from the start," Miss Robbins said, "I did not give you the usual amount of strokes with the cane."

"I hope you will be able to report for the next session at this time two days from now," she added. "Be at the same place and I will bring you here," she went on, "and now I will drive you home."

The two days passed amazingly quickly for Laura. She was not looking forward to being spanked or caned again, but she found that she could learn from what Miss Robbins covered in class. When she met the teacher again in the parking lot, Laura was far more confident.

They again drove to the teacher's well-appointed apartment and Miss Robbins again gave her an initial diagnostic test. This time Laura performed very well and Miss Robbins said that there would be no spanking needed. She moved into the next module and Laura found that the concepts were more difficult. She began to grow fearful and Miss Robbins smiled and told her to relax.

"Don't get upset because this is more challenging," she said. Then she gave Laura an oral quiz and Laura found herself surprised at how readily she was able to answer the questions.

Miss Robbins told her that she had performed well but not enough to avoid a few cane strokes. Laura blanched because she had hoped to avoid the punishment this time. She rose and went over to the couch to bend over. As she lifted her skirt, exposing a pair of white cotton panties, she mentioned quietly to Miss Robbins that she was on her period and was wearing a pad in her panties.

"Very well," Miss Robbins said, not at all surprised. "Do you ever use tampons?"

Laura was shocked by this rather personal question but nodded affirmatively to Miss Robbins and said that she did wear a tampon when she had gym, because the school no longer let girls skip physical education just because they were having their periods.

"Then of you do not have a tampon handy, I will provide you with one so that you may not worry during your punishment," Miss Robbins responded coolly. She reached into her pocketbook and handed Laura a slender regular tampon and told Laura to go ahead and pull down her panties and insert the tampon.

"You mean right here?" Laura asked, unbelievingly.

"Yes," Miss Robbins declared, "since the gym teachers don't let you off, there's no reason I need to."

Laura was now very shaken and embarrassed. She had never inserted or changed a tampon in front of anyone, even her mother or sister or boyfriend.

So she took the tampon, opened the wrapper, and pulled down her panties, exposing the quite-soiled pad in the crotch. She sat on the edge of the sofa, spread her legs, and managed to insert the applicator and then push in the tampon, removing the applicator and slipping it in her own handbag.

Now Miss Robbins motioned to her to stand and bend over. She did just that and was only slightly self-conscious that the teacher was staring at her bare bottom, with legs spread enough so that her lips and vulva, with the tampon string hanging out, was totally visible to the teacher.

Miss Robbins now gave Laura's bottom three quick flicks of her wrist with the cane, SNAP SNAP SNAP and Laura somehow resisted the urge to scream because while it was painful it was not as awful as last week's cane application had been.

Miss Robbins told her she could pull up her panties and Laura did so. Then she let down her skirt and the teacher told her they would go and Miss Robbins would drop Laura off at her home.

Laura wondered what kind of life Miss Robbins led, with her stylish apartment and cool sports car. She had already almost forgotten about the new stripes on her bottom from Miss Robbins's cane.