After School Special

Story Info
The new principal gets the homecoming queen.
562 words
3.72
82.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Collier McKay was the new principal at Truman High School. He was fresh out of college, with a master's in secondary education.

He was young, handsome, with dark brown hair and blue eyes, and an athletic build.

It was his first day, and he was met by a girl wearing a short black skirt and spaghetti strap tank top that was red. She had long raven-black hair and green eyes, and a beautiful smile.

She held out her hand. "You ust be Mr. McKay. I'm Stephanie Sommers, your escort for today. Welcome to Truman High."

"Nice to meet you, Stephanie," he replied.

She gave him a tour of the school and showed him to his office and where the files were.

He went to the file cabinet and pulled out the file labled -- SOMMERS, STEPHANIE MARIE.

He opened it and found on top a photo. It showed Stephanie in a long glittering red gown with a banner that said TRUMAN HIGH HOMECOMING QUEEN. A tiara was anchored around her updo.

God, she's beautiful, thought Collier, as he looked at the next photo, of Stephanie in her cheerleading uniform. He admired her long, slender tanned legs, just as he had that morning.

Before he knew it, school was letting out. He was in his office, fisting his cock as he thought of Stephanie.

Next thing he knew, she was barging into his unlocked office without knocking!

"Mr. McKay, I -- oh, my God!"

She had caught him before he could put his cock back in his pants.

She saw the photos on the desk and smiled slyly. "Did you enjoy looking at me, Mr. McKay? I guess so, since it made your cock all hard."

He flushed slightly. She came around the desk and leaned against it, sending her already short skirt up her thigh a couple of inches.

"Would you like me to take care of that for you, Mr. McKay?"

Speechless, all he could do was nod.

Stephanie kneeled down and took his cock in her mouth. She sucked it expertly and seconds later, he shot his cum down her throat.

She stood and smiled. "Did you like getting sucked off by the homecoming queen?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I did."

His cock was hard again and Stephanie said, "Well, if you'd like, I can take care of it again. In an even better way."

She lifted her skirt, exposing a smooth shaven cunt and she wore no panties. Without further hesitation, she straddled Collier in the leather chair and guided his cock into her wet cunt.

He moaned. "Mmmmmmmm, you like that, don't you, fucker?" Stephanie said.

He nodded. "Your cunt feels like silk, Stephanie. Now you just stay still and let me help you."

He placed his hands on either side of her hips and helpe dher bounce as she rode him. It wasn't long before Stephanie was cumming over and over.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck me, Mr. McKay!!!"

"Yes, you gorgeous little fuck! I'm fucking you!"

Collier continued pounding his cock into her cunt like a madman.

He came, finally, shooting his cum deep into her twitching pussy.

She slumped forward against his chest and he held her to him. "You're a great fuck and you have a sweet cunt. I'll have to try out that tight ass, too. Stephanie, be in my office tomorrow at three-thirty."