After School Surprise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,280 Followers

Marina was in the midst of yet another orgasm when Silvio felt his sixth of the night nearing.

He bucked his hips up against her as his balls drained what little they had left into her pussy.

"Yes, shoot your cum inside me!" Marina yelled in the midst of her own orgasm as she felt Silvio cumming below her.

The two came together then slowly came to a stop.

Marina rolled off of Silvio and lay on the floor breathing heavily.

Her student got up on weakened legs. He slowly dressed and looked down at the sleeping Sandra and exhausted Marina. He grabbed the camera and took out the memory card. Then grabbed the envelope with his fake pictures.

"Thanks for one fucking great night." He said to Marina. "But what do you think Sandra's going to do when she wakes up?"

Marina looked over to where her daughter lay. "I don't think you have to worry about her. She's not about to let anyone know that she was fucked silly by you and enjoyed it. And even so, she won't want anyone to know that she ate my pussy."

"And what about you?" He asked.

"You think I want anyone to know about all this?" She replied. "I have a husband and job to think about. Sandra and I will be ok. But I know one thing. I should give you a fucking A+ just for that cock."

Silvio grinned and started for the door.

"My husband will be out of town next weekend too." Marina said.

"I don't care." Silvio replied. "I've had my fill of you and Sandra. It's time to find someone else."

Silvio left the house, leaving Marina regretting that she may never again get to experience that hot young man and his massive cock.

PAS
PAS
4,280 Followers
12