After School with Emily

Story Info
A sister's dream cum true.
1.8k words
4.23
132.5k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 or older.

*****

My sister stayed home from school because she didn't feel well, (I.E. she didn't do her homework).

When I came home after school, I passed by the open door to Emily's bedroom, and she was sleeping on her bed in just her cute little A-cup bra and tiny gray cotton panties. She was face down, with her legs spread wide.

I stood in the doorway, gazing at her tight little body, the tiny little mounds of her firm round ass, and her soft smooth muscular legs.

Emily is on the girl's track team, which keeps her tight little teenage body fit and trim.

There's a lot of energy packed into that hot little four foot ten inch body.

Her left hand was tucked under the pillow where her head lay, with her blonde hair covering her face, and her breath moving her hair in short steady puffs.

Emily's right hand was tucked under her hips, her palm cupping her panty clad mound, and her fingers splayed out from under her sweet tender muffin.

The damp dark spot, in the crotch of my little sister's tiny gray cotton panties, told me that her horny little hole was wet, and she had probably fallen asleep after a hot session with her fingers buried deep inside her quivering pink pocket.

Quietly, I moved closer and sat gently on the bed beside Emily's tight little body, reached over, and undid the quick release on her bra.

I placed my hand lightly on my sister's back, between her shoulder blades, feeling the warmth of her soft smooth skin as I stroked slowly and gently down her spine, pausing to caress the cute little dimples just above her panties, before continuing down to caress the tiny round globes of my sister's firm muscular ass.

A low audible moan escaped her throat, but I wasn't sure if it was because of the pleasure from my hand, or just a noise she makes when she's sleeping.

I put both hands on her palm sized cheeks, like two halves of a honeydew melon in my hands. I caressed them gently, trying hard not to wake her, as I carefully spread them apart, revealing the thin strip of wet cotton, which was tightly clenched between them, and barely covered her tiny pink pucker.

Emily took in a deep breath, and slowly let it out, and stretched her muscles, slightly arching her back... again, pleasure, or just sleeping????

I dragged my hands slowly from her pert little ass, down the back of her firm thighs, caressing the tender spots behind her knees, and down over her toned calves, before working My way back up the insides of her calves, to her inner thighs, until my fingers grazed the edges of her damp panties.

My little sister let out another moan, but a little louder this time, and arched her back further, lifting her hips from the bed.

There was no doubt this time...

It was the pleasure...

I dragged my fingers over the soft wet mound of my sister's plump young pussy, the smell of her pungent sex filling my nostrils, and swirling my brain as she began grinding her hips ever so slowly.

Emily began to stir, rolling over on the bed, dragging her left hand from under the pillow, and dragging out a small silver toy with it...

It was a chrome vibrator about 8 inches long, with a small round tip at the point, tapering to a one and a half inch bulb with a narrow two inch long handle on the end where the speed control knob is located.

Em was now lying on her back, hands on the pillow above her head, with her bra pulled up around her neck, exposing her small mounds with their small pink nipples, and her legs spread wide and bent at the knees, like a frog.

I picked up the toy, and turned it on low, and began circling her pink Hershey's kisses with the tip, first one, then the other, watching as Em's little pink buds became hard, poking out from their small firm mounds.

Emily took in a deep breath, heaving her chest, and let out a long sigh as I laid the length of her toy between the valley of her small breasts, and slowly began my journey down over her firm six pack abs, circling around her cute little navel before inserting the tip inside and began probing gently.

I pulled the toy from Emily's navel as she began gently rocking her hips, and traced the thin line of peach fuzz that ran down from her belly button and disappeared when it reached the lacy waistband of her delicate panties.

I laid the buzzing probe flat as I slowly rubbed it across her soft pubic mound and down the sides of her plump camel toe.

Soft whimpers escaped her parted lips as Em's hips started to gyrate, pressing forward against the vibrating toy as I probed between the puffy mounds of her swollen wet crevice, watching her slippery wet juices seeping through the thin fabric...

I put down the toy, and slowly peeled off my little sister's wet panties, exposing Emily's tight little teen pussy, with her puffy pink lips splayed open, and her creamy girl goo flowing from the tight little hole, and drooling down between the round cheeks of her firm little ass.

Picking up the vibrator once again, I turned it to the highest setting, and pressed the length of the chrome shaft between Em's dripping wet folds, resting the tip against the stiff pink nub of her sensitive little clit, poking out of its protective hood.

Emily's hips began thrusting, driving her sopping wet hole up and down the buzzing toy, and her eyes began to open as I slipped it into her tight pink hole, stretching her lips as the smooth chrome taper slowly disappeared into her quivering depths, her horny teen snatch engulfing the thick bulb and swallowing it whole.

I watched Em's face as she peered through her sleepy eye lids, expecting to see signs of horror and fear, but the pleasure from the probing being administered deep between her wide spread legs overcame her senses as I began thrusting rapidly in and out of her hot little tunnel, and her pink lips wrapped tightly around the smooth chrome.

"OhOhOhOh!!"

Loud moans filled the air as my baby sister's little round ass lifted from the bed as she began thrusting her hips, fucking the toy, and making slurping sounds as the bulb pushed and pulled rapidly in and out of her tightly clenched pussy.

I moved my face between Emily's legs, and sucked her hard throbbing button into my mouth, and slid my middle finger into the tight little pink pucker of her well lubed asshole.

"OhOhOhOh Aaaaiiiieeee!!"

Loud moans and little screams of pleasure escaped Em's open mouth as I finger fucked her tight gripping anus, and tongue lashed her hard tingling clit, while the chrome vibrator buzzed away, fully engulfed in her quivering quim.

Emily's body shook as her muscles tensed, with her hips thrust high in the air, as her orgasm rocked her world.

"OH FUCK, OH FUUUUUUCKKKK!!"

"I'M CUMMMMIIIIIINNNNGGGGG!!"

I pulled the toy from Em's spasming hole and withdrew my finger from her twitching pink ring, leaving her holes void and empty, and licked and sucked the hot sweet nectar from her smooth pink pussy.

As I pulled my sucking lips from hers,

her firm little body dropped to the mattress, as if someone had flipped on a gravity switch, her energy spent and her open mouth panting.

I kicked off my sneakers and removed my shirt, dropping it to the floor.

My hard cock was throbbing, and my big full testicles were aching for release as I freed them from the confines of my shorts.

Climbing onto the bed, I rolled Em onto her left side, spooning her, raising her right leg, and pressing the throbbing head of my aching boner against the puffy pink lips of her seething hot volcano.

I thrust into her slippery wet cavern and buried my long thick shaft deep inside my little sister's quivering cunny until my

swollen balls were crushed against her smooth wet mound, and began pounding her hard as my hips slammed into Emily's firm ass cheeks.

"OOH GOD YES!!, FUCK ME!!, FUCK ME GOOD!!"

Em's cries filled the room as I fucked her relentlessly, the heat from her tightly gripping velvet walls driving my need to explode deep inside her tender young womb.

"AHHHIIIIEEEEEEE!!, OH GOD PLEASE!!, PLEASE DON'T CUM INSIDE ME!!"

Emily screamed as she felt my thick shaft and my plump knob swelling in her tight cunt as it battered her hungry cervix, and begged me not to cum inside her, as she wasn't on birth control.

Knowing that I couldn't hold back any longer, I withdrew my aching pole from Em's tight grip, and pulled her bubble butt wide open, and dove into her tight pink pucker.

"OWOWOW!!, IT'S SO BIG!!"

Emily squealed, and her tight little ring squeezed firmly around the ridge of my big bulb, and as I reaching around her waist, I buried my fingers inside Em's slick wet pussy and began thrusting hard as my palm ground against her pink sensitive clit, helping to relax her tight little asshole, and causing her hips to rock, pushing and tugging on my dick.

As her sweet honey flowed, lubing her holes, my pulsating girth began inching its way into Em's tight virgin anus, pushing deeper, and stretching the walls of her hot rectum firmly around my pulsating shaft, until my little sister's smooth round globes were pressed firmly against my hips.

Emily began rocking back and forth between my slippery wet fingers, and the probing pole buried deep inside her hot gripping asshole, until she was driving up and down my full length, moaning and groaning as she began fucking back against my thrusting meat.

"OOOOOHHHH YEEEESSSSSS!!, FUCK MY TIGHT LITTLE ASSHOLE!!"

I removed my fingers from her dripping wet cunny, gripping her hips, and began fucking her spasming tunnel with wild abandon. Emily screamed out loud once again, as her first anal orgasm washed over her firm teen body.

"OHHH GOD, OHHH GOD, FUCK YEEEESSSSS, IIIIIIII'MMMMMMM CUUUUMMMM IIIIIIIIINNNNNGGG"

My big swollen testicles clenched tight, sending their hot thick creamy cum rocketing up my pulsating shaft, and her hot pink ring milked every last drop from my hard throbbing cock, as I exploded deep inside her.

Our bodies went limp from exhaustion as I cradled my baby sister in my arms, my cock slowly shrinking inside her well fucked asshole, and she looked back at me over her shoulder.

"Are you okay?", I asked.

"I've never felt better!" She replied, her eyes shining bright, and a big beautiful smile on her tender young face.

"I just wish it hadn't taken you so long to give me what I've always wanted."

"I fell asleep playing with my horny wet pussy, and fantasizing about you fucking me." she said.

I kissed Em's soft sweet lips and pressed her glistening body close to mine as we drifted off into a deep slumber.

My love for Emily has grown ever deeper, and I know she feels the same...