After School with Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here!" she said.

Then she sat up straight, crossed her arms gripping the bottom of her pink tanktop, and in one swift move she lifted her tanktop over her head and tossed it on the floor beside us. She lowered her head, sitting up straight overtop of me, bare chested. She looked down at her boobs, then up at me. I stared for a moment, scanning her body from her legs around each side of me to her bright green panties over my softening cock, still dripping a little. Then I looked at her nice white flat belly, and finally up at her unleashed round breasts. They were in full form, not held in anymore but fanned out a little to the sides and sagged down just enough. Freed from their confines. Her small pink nipples stuck out a little. Probably harder now in the open air. She stuck out her chest, presenting them to me like a final trophy image to take with me.

"Nice.." was all I could bring myself to say.

She giggled, then brought her hands up around her boobs, pressing them together for me. Still holding them, she swung her leg up and over me and shifted so she was sitting beside me on the bed. Her feet on the floor. She looked over at me once more.

"I mean it," she said, "Don't tell anybody."

"I know," I said, "I won't."

Then she stood up, still cupping her boobs, turned and left the room. I watched her ass bounce a little, the few steps she took before disappearing. Leaving my door open and her shirt still on my floor. I looked back up at the ceiling.

"Wow..." I whispered to nobody.

Lying on my back, in still just my boxers. Flacid penis still out, resting upward on my lower belly. I laid back and pondered what just happened, feeling the cool air on my cock, still a little wet from cum and saliva. I smiled. I think I was ok. In fact I knew I was. My sister Tara had just given me some pretty sweet head, and now she was probably back in her own room. Her mind probably already on something else. I made the decision right then and there to not be weird about it. Something told me that deep down, I'd always wanted that to happened. Tara had probably been thinking the same thing for a while. It was something that needed to happen, and now we could move on. Still smiling, I closed my eyes and drifted slowly off into deep space. Not sleeping, but not thinking either. Just smiling, resting. Enjoying this very good end to my rather rough day. I brought my thumb to my nose and breathed in the aroma of her sweet pussy. I held it in for a moment and let it go. I was at peace.

* * *

Dinner later that night with the parents turned out to be a little strange. Go figure. It was only a few hours later, but the last time I had seen Tara she was topless with my cum in her hair. I entered the kitchen and waved to our parents, then I smiled at Tara as she breezed by. She returned the smile with raised eyebrows and quickly sat down. Letting me know this was probably just as weird for her. With our heads down, we ate quietly. Making small talk here and there with either mom or dad. Looking at each other a few times, and then dad asks us what we did when we got home. We both froze and looked at each other.

"We just.." we both said at the same time.

"...Took naps," I said, "I took a nap."

"Me too," said Tara quickly.

"Oh!" said dad, "Must be nice!"

We all chuckled and Tara looked over at me, smiling. She made a face as to say YIKES! And grinded her teeth. I grinned back and I kicked her leg under the table. Nobody seemed to notice.

After dinner I was up in my room on my computer, reading news articles and whatnot. No music on or anything. I just stared blankly at the screen. I could hear Tara in the shower, and I wondered for a moment or so how she might look in there. Now that I'd seen more of her than I ever had, I had a pretty clear mental image. Her arms stretched up over her head. Her pale skin glistening in the water. Her eyes closed. Her breasts perked up by her stretched arms...

I reached down and grabbed my swelling cock through my pajama pants. Closing my eyes, I thought about earlier. I then heard the shower turn off. I let go and faced the screen again. I couldn't be jerking off every time my sister takes a shower. So I scrolled through some more pages, thoughts about sex aside. I heard the bathroom door open from down the hall. Listening intently, I heard the TV that my parents were watching downstairs, and I heard my bedroom door creak open a little.

"Hey!" Tara whispered from the crack in the door.

I looked behind me, "Yo!" I said normally, "What's up?"

Tara opened my door. She stepped into my room, wearing nothing but a white robe, with a towel over her head, drying her hair. Looking up, she pulled her wet dark blonde hair back and wrapped it up with her light purple towel.

"Oh nothing," she said, looking around, "Just got outta the shower."

I nodded, looking up at her from my computer chair. Crossing her arms, she brought her right hand up and rested her chin on it. Tapping her barefoot on my rug, she looked at me with sort of an adoring smirk. I smiled back.

"Can I... help you with something?" I said, raising my eyebrows.

"Nope..." Tara responded quite shortly.

She continued looking at me.

"Do you feel weird about earlier?" she asked me in a quieter voice.

"No, it's all good," I smiled, "Don't worry about it. I liked it!"

Tara opened her mouth mimicking a loud laugh.

"Haha, good!" she whispered, grabbing the collars of her robe, "Wanna see me naked again?"

"Right now?" I said back, my eyes widening.

"Yeah!" she smiled, "I love being naked!"

"Uhhh," I said, "Yeah I guess.. Obviously!"

Then I whispered.

"But shut the door first!" and I pointed down.

She quietly laughed and turned around, being as quiet as possible, and she shut my bedroom door and locked it behind her. Turning back to me, she pursed her lips and took a few steps toward me like an underwear model walking a runway. Her purple towel wrapped around her head, she stood and stretched her left leg out to the side and posed before me. Untying her front knot, she reached inside her robe with both hands and suddenly the robe was wide open, revealing her young naked figure. Tara stood proudly in front of me looking down. I in my chair looking up at her, I craned my neck to the side, examining her short but surprisingly skinny pale body. Her wider than the rest hips shifted and she threw down the white robe behind her. She put her hips on her waist and shifted her hips back to the right. Looking down at me like I was somehow supposed to critique her style. Which I admit was very good.

For a minute or two I gazed up and down, slouched back in my chair. Her pale pussy was newly shaven, possibly for me, and I could see her clit poking through just a little over the gap in her thighs. I looked up toward her nice breasts.

Hands on her waist, they were perfectly formed and glowed for me in the light of my dim bedroom lamp. I looked at her eyes and we both smiled.

"You like?" she said, like some sort of Asian masseuse.

"Uh-huh.." I nodded, jaw dropped.

"You want me on top of you?"

I laughed hard and bent forward. She laughed too and hunched covering herself with her arms. She turned around and snatched up the robe. She threw it over her shoulders, covering up again, and she stepped toward me. She lightly kicked my right thigh and stood over me looking down. I gazed up into her eyes and I closed my legs, allowing her to step around either side of me and lower herself down onto my lap. I raised my index finger to my lips, gesturing for her to be quiet, as our parents were still awake downstairs.

"I know," she said, now sitting on my lap facing me, "I'll be quiet."

Her white robe was still closed as she raised her arms and rested them on my shoulders. I grabbed the chair arms and propped us both up a little higher. Doing so caused my sister to hug my waist more with her thighs and scoot up, digging her naked pussy in a little overtop of my pajama pants. I raised my arms a little, and slowly felt up her legs, over the robe, and closed my hands around the top of her waist. We both stared into each other for a moment.

"I think you're good looking," she said to me in a quiet voice.

"Oh yeah?"

She nodded, her hair still wrapped in a towel.

"I, like..." she continued, "Wanted to do that for a while."

"Really?" I smiled, "Since when?"

"Hmmm, well..." she looked up, pondering, "A little while ago.. we were both in the pool, and we were playing Keep-Away..."

I immediately knew what day she meant. It was summer and we were both in the pool in our backyard. I was holding up a football out of Tara's reach and she was trying to grab it from me. She was wearing a small yellow two-piece that I can remember like it was yesterday.

"...And you wouldn't give me the ball, so I jumped on you and wrapped myself around you, and you got a boner."

"I what??" I rebuttled, "I certainly did not!"

"Yes you did!" Tara laughed, "I could totally feel it, and you wanted me to get off, and I wrapped my legs around you tighter.."

As she said this, she actually did wrap her legs a bit tighter around me as I listened to her regale our pool story.

"And I had you against the wall and hugged you real close.."

"And I totally looked down at your boobs," I cut in.

"You did!" she laughed and bounced on me a little, "And you got even harder, so you turned around and jumped out onto the deck, and you covered your boner with your hands and sat on the beach chair."

"Haha," I laughed, gripping her waist a bit tighter, "I can't believe you remember that."

"And then," she continued, leaning back a little, "I got out too, and I stood overtop of you.."

"And then mom and dad came out," I finished, "And ruined all the fun."

"Yep," Tara frowned, "They always ruin everything."

"Sure do," I said.

Tara looked at me, then she leaned in close and put her face next to mine.

"But ya know," she whispered in my ear, "I did lock the door..."

She rocked her hips once, slowly over mine and she breathed into my ear.

"We can't," I whispered back, "Not right now."

She rocked her hips again and touched her lips to my ear, breathing again.

"We'll be quiet" she whispered, grinding on me again, "We can just pretend."

My cock began to swell under her movements. She sat up straight on top of me and her robe opened a little, exposing her chest and belly button. She took my arms in her hands, looking at me, and guided them inside her robe, exposing some more of her body. She placed my hands on her naked waist and her grinding motions sped up a little. My cock swelled a bit more as she put her hands back on my shoulders. Looking into each others eyes, we slowly and quietly dry humped. Tara on my lap, robe draped open. My hands on her waist, squeezing a little with each gentle thrust of her hips. I thrust my hardening cock up a little, and I knew she felt it because her mouth opened and her breath skipped a beat.

She leaned back and began swirling her hips around on top of me, making me harder. She brought her hands up to the towel around her head and brushed it back, letting the towel drop to the floor and her damp blonde hair fell around her shoulders. Her robe opened up more, exposing her breasts, and as she lowered her arms from my shoulders, she let the robe fall to the floor. Now naked on top of me, she grabbed each arm of the chair and grinded her hips into me even harder. With my hands on her waist, I pulled her in closer toward me while thrusting upward. I could feel her warm pussy on my hard cock through my pajama pants.

"That feels good," I whispered to her, through short hard breaths.

"Yeah.." she sighed, and she grinded even harder.

The chair made a creak and I raised my finger to my lips again. She nodded and slowed down. Looking back, she raised her butt up behind her, and slowly drove it back down, feeling the shape of my cock with her pussy. She raised her butt again, and slid her pussy forward up the length of my hard shaft. Lowering herself down, her body trembled as our parts mashed together firmly. She slid her hands down over my waist and lifted the bottom of my t-shirt up. I raised my arms and let her lift my shirt up over my head and toss it to the floor beside us. Still grinding, she swirled her hands over my bare torso, and my own hands felt up her sides and swirled around her naked breasts.

I gently caressed her smooth breasts with my fingers, lighting brushing my knuckles over her nipples, making them hard. Then I grabbed hold of both and began to lightly massage them. In almost complete silence I felt like I was getting a lap dance with no music. Just the sound of our breaths and our hands sliding all over one another's bodies.

Tara slowly brought her feet to the ground and straightened her legs. Standing now, but bent over me, looking into my eyes still, she grabbed onto the waistband of my pajama pants. I raised my hips up and let her slowly pull them down. First exposing my dark pubic hair, then the base of my shaft. We both looked down as she slowly uncovered my hard cock, and when the band got to my head, my cock sprang out and stood straight up. Lowering my pants even lower, I kicked the rest off with my feet. Tara still standing, still bent over me, looked up into my eyes as her hands slid up and down my legs. Then she began to massage my pubic hair, working her hands slowly closer to my throbbing cock. And finally, with both hands, she wrapped her thumbs around my base and the rest of her fingers followed. Looking into my eyes, her boobs dangled just in front of me. I took them in both hands and squeezed them together. My breath trembling as my sister worked her thumbs at the base of my shaft, making me rock hard, and then bringing both hands up to my tip and then down again. Her left hand reach lower and she felt my balls, leaving her other hand to stroke my shaft up and down.

I breathed heavier as I massaged her breasts with both hands. Then, one hand cupping one breast, I slid the other one down over her belly and down further toward her shaved pussy. I felt around a little over her lower front and I found her slit. With my middle finger I pressed against her warn opening and found her wet clit. Swirling my middle finger over it, her mouth widened and her forehead wrinkled, and her warm wet juices soaked my two fingers as I swirled them around her small bean shaped clit.

She squeezed a little harder on my balls, massaging each one a few times in her fingers. As her other hand pumped harder on my cock. We pressed our foreheads together, staring into each others eyes as our hands down below quietly fondled each others warm wet parts. She let go and grabbed the chair arms again as I continued to finger her clit. She took a step forward with each leg and brought herself closer, her wet pussy just over my cock. I moved my hand from her clit and grabbed my own cock. Propping it up, I felt her warm wet slit with my cock and rubbed it around her clit, mixing our juices together. Our faces drew closer together, and her lips touched mine. I lifted my head and sucked her lips into mine, and our tongues immediately began swirling around each others. Now both naked, I was making out with my sister while swirling my hard cock around her wet clit. Still conscious of making any loud noise, there was no going back.

"I'm ready," she whispered with her eyes closed.

"Ok," I whispered back.

Both of us looked down. I stood my cock up with my thumb at the base, and she maneuvered her hips over my cock and slowly began to lower herself down around me. The tip of my cock went warm and a sensation came over me that I felt in my entire body. Looking into my eyes with a serious look of both pain and pleasure, her mouth wide open, Tara lowered her body and my cock slid right into her. She brought her legs closer around me as I felt her full weight on my lap. My whole cock disappeared inside her until it could go no further. Her hand has grabbing the back of my neck and she breathed heavily into my ear.

She thrust her hips up once, and then back again. I thrust my cock upward reaching it deep inside her. We both paused a moment and looked at each other. We kissed again and we both smiled. She let out a low laugh.

"You're inside of me," she whispered.

"I know," I said, smiling, "Feels pretty good."

"Yeah," she smiled, "Ok, here we go, nice and slow."

She began rocking her hips back and forth, taking me in and letting me go, gently at first. My hands swirled around her hips, massaging her groin muscles. Then they made their way up and found her boobs again. She rocked a little harder, testing the strength of the desk chair. It seemed to be relatively quiet enough, so she rocked even harder. I rocked my own hips against hers, ever so carefully. The feeling was absolutely mind blowing. Her smooth skin in my fingers and her warm pussy around my hard cock, I began slowly and quietly, but firmly fucking my sister. Her breath trembling and her mouth wide open, she leaned forward and began kissing my neck, making my breath tremble.

Our pace quickened a little after rocking back and forth a few times. Building momentum, we entered into a sort of rhythm that we both understood. Small movements to keep quiet, but hard enough that we could feel each other around each other. A little harder still we went as I brought my hands around her waist again and then slid them back forward towards her butt. Grabbing onto each cheek, I guided her back and forth while thrusting up and down with cock. Harder still, and the chair started creaking.

We both paused a moment, listening downstairs for anything different. Just the sound of the TV and mom in the kitchen. Tara looked at me and raised her eyebrows. She slowly raised her body off of mine and grabbed my hand. Getting up, she led me over to my bed and kneeled on top of my mattress. I got into the bed with her as she laid on her back. Spreading her legs, she raised her index finger, gesturing me toward her. So I knelt up and faced her, put both hands on either side of her and my knees underneath her legs. Pointing my cock toward her pussy, I slowly moved forward, watching her mouth open wide again as I entered her. In and out, I started slowly again. Her face frozen with a look of pure pleasure, she reached up and grabbed my butt with both hands, bringing me in closer. I moved her whole body up with a thrust, and then back again. Then, rocking my hips back and forth I continued fucking her.

Her boobs, pressed together by her arms began to move up and down with the rhythm. My hands planted on both sides of her and hers on my butt, I rocked her even harder. My cock sliding in and out of her tight wet pussy, feeling the sensation on the head of my shaft, I fucked Tara as hard and as fast as I possibly could without making too much noise. She let go of my butt and stretched her arms out to either side of her. Her boobs swirled around and around with each thrust, I grabbed onto one of them with one hand, and with the other I fingered her clit with my thumb. Swirling it around and around her clit while I fucked her pussy harder and harder. She let out a squeal.

I moved my hand from her boob to her mouth, silencing her squeal while fucking her even harder. She squealed again, but it wasn't too loud and we were deep into fucking anyway. Nothing could have stopped us. We were connected on a higher level than we ever could have dreamed. Fucking my sister on my bed. My hand over her mouth, keeping her quiet. The only sound was that of my balls slapping underneath her butt. She looked up at me, her forehead wrinkled and my hand covering my mouth. She grabbed my hips, guiding me, telling me to fuck her harder. So I did. Her owns hips rocking furiously under mine, her legs began to tremble as she neared orgasm