After Sid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, oh god," I whispered as his cock throbbed inside me. It felt so long and so hot. I opened my eyes and looked into his. He pulled back and pushed back in, slowly at first. I whimpered as he rubbed along my prostate and buried himself to the hilt.

"Fuck...you're long," I groaned. "So fucking long..."

When he saw that I was okay, he started moving in a steady rhythm. He lowered himself on top of me, wrapping his arms around me. His hips pumped harder and faster into me; his hairy pelvis ground into my arse as he kissed and sucked on my neck and shoulders.

"Oh yes...oh yes..." I moaned clawing at his back, trying to pull him further into me.

He groaned and pulled back up onto his arms and rested his forehead on mine. He began thrusting faster and harder. His hips and balls were slapping hard against my arse. He was grunting and groaning loudly. I whimpered with each thrust, my hands on his arse pulling him into me. I pushed back against him, grinding my pulsing cock against his hairy belly, leaving a wet slime trail. I pushed against the slippery trail and the hair on his belly tickled its head. I was thrashing underneath him.

"Fuck, you're so... fucking... good," he grunted. "Yeah, let me know how much you love having a man inside you!"

"Oh, fuck, you're going to... make me... come! I'm going to... oh god...Fuck!"

My back arched off the earth and I grabbed at his hips, my fingers gripping the soft flesh. My body tensed and my ankles dug into his thrusting arse. I cried out then I exploded. I could feel warm liquid pulsating between our bodies. I collapsed back onto the earth, nearly passing out as my body trembled and shook. I looked up at him and tried to focus on his face. I ran my hands from his hips to his stomach and up to his chest. He moved slowly in and out of me, trying to hold back his orgasm.

"Do you want me to pull out?" His voice was urgent and his eyes were begging me.

I looked at him and shook my head. "No," I whispered. "Don't pull out."

He groaned then moved slowly within me, small farts escape whenever he pushed forwards.

"Oh, fuck! I'm going to come...I'm coming!...FUCK!"

He thrust into me one last time and grunted loudly. I could feel his cock jerk as it pulsed over and over, shooting hot cum deep inside me. He collapsed on top of me. I wrapped my arms around his back and shoulders and held on tight. As his penis slowly softened it felt as if something was being taken away from me until finally he slipped out of me. Then in utter bliss felt the rush of warm liquid escaping me.

He lightly kissed me all over my neck and my face. "Fuck that was the best...The fucking best..."

We laid side by side for a while then as the cum began to dry and crinkle on our skins we risked one last dip in the water. Here we washed and rinsed each other and when he pulled me onto his chest and held me I felt his cock hardening against my crutch.

"See what you do to me?" he said quietly with a chuckle. "I was thinking about the look on your face when I fuck you. You looked surprised."

"What you did back there no one has ever done before, it felt as if your cock was never going to end."

He's arms tightened around me. "Sorry...I got carried away... I've never fucked anyone without a condom before."

"No it wasn't that, I've never had a cock as long as yours before, it was so surreal.

He peppered me with kisses then turned and began wading towards to the bank "Fuck...that was freezing!" he exclaimed.

Laughing we lowered ourselves onto the undergrowth. With the sun still beating I pulled him onto my chest and just laid there until the sun dried our bodies.

Once dried we slowly dressed each other. "Will we ever meet again?" I asked.

His was the simplest of replies, "Just look for 'the Dolphin' it's not far from here," and then after one final kiss and a thoughtful smile we parted.

12