After So Long Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers

"Ohhhh..." Stephanie moaned, closing her eyes. She reached down between her legs and placed a hand on the back of his head as he pleasured her.

He released her swollen lips, watching them slowly withdraw back to her body. Her feet were on either side of his head so he turned and kissed the instep of one and then turned and kissed the instep of her other one. Then, pushing her legs even further back so her knees were right against her tits, he stuck out his tongue and wiggled it back and forth across the rim of her asshole.

"Ohhhhh gawd, I like that..." Stephanie sighed. Now her ass was tingling. Gawd, she needed him inside her!

Drew slowly ran the tip of his tongue around the rim of her anus, moving his hands closer together so that they were right beside her crack. As he circled her little asshole again, his thumbs eased it open a little wider. He poked his tongue just inside her backdoor and she sighed in approval, her fingers grabbing his hair. Curling his tongue, he began sliding it in and out of her anal passage. His thumbs opened her ass a little wider and he was able to dip his tongue inside her even further as she squirmed in front of him. He kissed her asshole and then kissed her slit again.

He could not be any harder. This was the woman of his dreams and he was kissing the two most private areas of her body. He wiggled his tongue back and forth across the entrance to her asshole and then he slowly licked up her swollen slit, nudging her clit. He sucked her clit into his mouth and held it there, lashing his tongue back and forth across it.

"Ohhhh yesss..." Stephanie moaned. "Ohhhh gawd..." she could feel an orgasm rising rapidly from within. She pressed harder on the back of his head, forcing his face against her needy pussy. Drew was relentlessly licking her button and it was pushing her over the edge. "OHHHHHH!" she moaned as an orgasm exploded inside her. She pressed him even harder, rubbing her pulsating cunt against his face as she came and came and came. Her heart was pounding madly and she could feel the blood rush through her veins. She was wincing, trying to regain control as her vagina continued to pulsate around his talented and persistent tongue.

He was rubbing his chin against her slit, sucking on her clitoris and lashing his tongue up and down over it as she humped his face. He loved Stephanie's taste – the flavor of her wonderful pussy was deliciously addictive.

Finally, gasping for breath, Stephanie pushed his face away, unable to take anymore. She was panting, looking at him lustfully as he crawled up the bed toward her. She looked down over her heaving breasts and belly and watched his thick, fully hard cock draw closer to her aching pussy. A wave of desire went through her that was so powerful, so driving, that she nearly blacked out. She reached down with her well-manicured hand and grabbed the object of her desires. She was shocked – and further turned on – when she felt just how hard he really was.

For her.

"Oh my gawd!" Stephanie exclaimed, her hand stroking him. "You're so hard!" she smiled and he smiled back.

"I've never wanted a woman so badly before." He breathed. She felt his hardness twitch a little in her hand. She ran his head down the tingling lips of her womanhood and then back up them again, giving him a good feel of how wet he makes her.

Drew moaned a little when he felt just how hot her slit was and when she brought his dick back down to her entrance for the third time, he instinctively thrust forward. Her tight pussy was so slick that it easily opened up and allowed his head to squeeze inside her. She arched her head back, wincing a little but maintaining eye contact.

"Unh! Yesss baby..." Stephanie whispered as she felt him penetrate her. She felt him sink deeper into her body, pull back a little, and then thrust forward more forcefully. Drew's entire penis slid inside her horny vagina. "Oh gawd yesss..." her sexy voice purred. His groin was pressed right against her and his rigid manhood was back inside her body – where it belonged. She wrapped her pudgy legs around his waist and she locked her feet together, holding him in her as she looked up at him. He felt so good inside her – so hard. He was stretching the width of her tunnel and was poking in her so deep with his hot member. She looked at him, eyebrows raised.

"I love you Drew." She said softly, and he could see it in her brown eyes. He gently kissed her full lips, pulling her upper lip out a little.

"I love you too, baby." He whispered. She put her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her. Their lips met and she pushed her tongue far into his mouth. She felt him pull out of her a little and then slide back inside her.

"Mmmmm..." Stephanie moaned, tongue swirling in his mouth. Her legs loosened around him a little, allowing him to slide his dick a little further out of her body before plunging it right back in. "MMMPH!" she moaned a little louder. He began to make love her, easing his thick cock halfway out of her pussy and then easing it gently back into her. She pushed her tongue further into his mouth as she accepted his penis inside her willing vagina again and again.

The room was filled with the sounds of their gentle kissing, heavy breathing and her soft moans as Drew continued pushing a part of his body into Stephanie, over and over. He could feel the bottoms of her feet running up and down the backs of his legs and her tongue was pushing far inside his mouth. The two lovers were gasping for breath as her tight warmth absorbed his rigid pole again and again. Stephanie's welcoming cunt was pulling him inside her, embracing his cock with her heat. He slid his hands underneath her and held her shoulders, pressing his body against her. He could feel her huge, soft tits pressing against his chest.

They were moaning into each other's mouths as he fucked her in his bed. He could feel the tight entrance to her pussy running up and down his entire length. Their kisses were getting louder as they grew sloppy with their passion. Eventually, Stephanie just broke the kiss altogether.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" She moaned, her eyebrows raised. Her dark eyes were glazed over and Drew looked at them as he entered her again and again. He continued kissing at her open mouth as she moaned. Stephanie raised her feet into the air, feeling her pussy tingle even more when she did so. His thickness was pushing so deep inside her. She could feel an orgasm rising. She needed more.

"Ohhhh gawd Drew!" Stephanie cried. "Fuck me harder, baby! MMMM, I'm gonna cum! Harder, baby!"

Her cries were getting higher in pitch and could be heard at the other side of the house if his wife were to walk in. From the bedroom doorway, one could see Stephanie's plump, sexy legs spread wide, her feet high in the air as he thrust between them faster and faster.

"OH GAWD!" Stephanie screamed, her orgasm rapidly approaching. "HARDER HUNNY, I'M ALMOST THERE! FUCK ME HARDER! FUCK ME...FUCK...UNNNNGH!"

An orgasm exploded inside her. Drew was fucking her for all he was worth, using long, fast strokes, drilling his wonderful cock deep inside her. Wave after wave of orgasm washed over her and her heart was racing like never before. She could hardly breathe; her legs were stretched out on either side of him. The inner walls of her pussy were convulsing around him as he pistoned in and out of her. Her face was wincing as she came and came and came.

Drew was kissing at her pretty face while she struggled for control. He couldn't be any harder and he could feel her vagina squeezing and releasing him. He sucked her earlobe and then kissed up her cheek to her eyes, not missing a stroke. Her eyes were closed and he kissed over them and then kissed down her nose. His balls were starting to heat up as he kissed over her mouth to her chin.

"Oh...my...gawd..." Stephanie gasped as she finally started to recover. And still her lover was sliding his hard penis in and out of her vagina. That was an incredible orgasm – she wanted to make sure that he had one just as powerful. Inside her.

Stephanie's dark eyes looked up at him, eyebrows raised, and she ran her hands up and down his arms.

"Fuck me baby." She breathed in her sexiest voice. He seemed to grow even harder inside her. "I want you to cum in me, baby. I love you so much!"

Drew's lips found hers and his tongue shot into her mouth as he pistoned into her even faster. Her ass was bouncing off the bed, forcing her to meet his hard thrusts. Her tongue shot far into his mouth and she moaned, one hand sliding down to his ass. He broke the kiss, gasping for breath as they looked into each other's eyes.

"Ohhhh gawd baby..." Stephanie breathed. "I want to feel your cum in me." She gasped, her dark eyes looking right at him. "I need your cum, Drew. Cum inside me baby." She began kissing at his chin and mouth, her hot, tight pussy taking his member over and over again. "Are you gonna cum for me hunny?" She begged. He only grunted, still thrusting. She went on between kisses. "Shoot your hot load in my pussy. I want it baby. I need your cum. CUM IN ME BABY!"

Her whispers of seduction rose until she was crying for it. His balls were heating up as he continued jackhammering into Stephanie's eager pussy. Her dark eyes were so beautiful, and he knew that she was telling him the truth when she spoke next.

"I want to feel you shoot your cum into me baby. I NEED IT! OH GAWD BABY!" She whined. "I NEED YOUR PENIS TO RELEASE INSIDE ME!"

That did it. Drew slid his entire penis inside Stephanie's fertile vagina and held it there. Her chubby legs immediately slid around his waist and squeezed him tight. His nose was touching hers and his eyes were looking right into hers. Both of them were gasping for breath, pushing air against the other's lips. His swollen cock jerked violently and a thick wad of his potent semen blasted out the end and shot deep into her womb. His dick immediately jerked again, firing another rope of his seed into the depths of Stephanie's needy cunt.

"Ohhhh yessss baby..." Stephanie moaned. She could feel his penis throb inside her. It was rapidly expanding and collapsing – she swore that she could physically feel his fluid spraying off the back of her vagina. She stretched her lips out and kissed his upper lips as he continued to moan.

Drew's organ spasmed, shooting more of his cum into Stephanie's welcoming cunt. She was kissing at his mouth and he half kissed her back, his cock continuing to twitch inside her welcoming body. He was gasping for breath, still feeling his dick shoot out more sperm. He ground himself against her and felt her legs squeeze him, his manhood twitched a couple more times and his cum continued pouring out of him. He collapsed on her, panting as the last of his semen dripped into her fertile womb.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers
12