After Sports Day

Story Info
Married woman continues exciting experiences.
10.4k words
4.34
56.1k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Sports Day

by new forester ©

Young mother goes with the two pensioners again. Hot

The first meeting with Wendy, 'After the Pantomime,' can also be read in the 'Mature' series. It takes place 6 months before the following story.

It had been at least 6 months since the Christmas pantomime and the wonderful events that overtook the sexy young mother on that fateful evening. Wendy had tried to put it all out of her mind completely, but it kept coming back to her, sometimes making her blush with embarrassment, and other times she thought how utterly fantastic it had all been.

Wendy had by now passed her 39th birthday, but she remembered every detail as though it were yesterday. She had played Robin Hood in the local school pantomime, and afterwards, she had been seduced by two of the elderly village pensioners in the pub, and gone back to one of their cottages for a 'night-cap.' To cut a long story short, Wendy had ended up naked, and had allowed the two men, Bill and Tom, both in their late 60s, to fuck her on the carpet in front of a warm, winter fire. It had been thrilling, other things had happened, but it was Bill and Tom that had so fired her imagination.

Bill and Tom were both in their late sixties, were senior citizens of the cosy, little village, and they had known Wendy since she was a young girl growing up in their midst. She had got married to Jim, and had three wonderful children who were now all teenagers. Not only that, but Wendy was a prim and proper young mother, not given to showing her innermost feelings in public, and yet she turned all the heads in the village, young and old, mainly because she was a class act. She dressed sensibly, but smartly, femininely and colourfully, her make up was always perfect and not over-done, she was quiet yet intelligent, and always had time for a polite chat with any of the other villagers that she happened to come across during her daily travels.

Wendy helped out considerably at the little, village school, in fact she had been a governor for a year or so, and that's how she got involved with the pantomimes each year, and the summer fetes. Now it was July, with the warmer weather, and it would soon be the end of term and time for complete relaxation. Not that one could completely relax with 3 boisterous kids to cater for and amuse for six weeks. Luckily, they were getting older now, into their teen years, and most of the time they seemed to amuse, and look after, themselves. There were no plans to go away for a holiday this year --they couldn't really afford it --so Wendy and Jim would have to keep their eye on the children as best they could. Jim was working a lot of hours at the moment, to accrue the overtime, and Wendy occasionally helped out at the little pub on one or two evenings a week, so they hardly had time for a reasonable and exciting sex life ---and it was the one thing that Wendy was missing.

That Christmas evening six months ago, with Tom, Bill and the others, had woken hidden passions in Wendy, passions that she didn't really know she had, and for a month or two after Christmas, poor old Jim, her husband, didn't really know what had hit him, as Wendy almost fucked him to death. She pounced on him whenever he was at home at night (and the children were in bed or at the youth club or wherever), wanting to be given a hard fucking as often as possible, and Jim, now in his early 40s, found it hard to keep up. He didn't like to turn the offers down, but he was getting more and more tired as he was losing his sleep, and his energy, and he found himself having a job to keep his eyes open at work. So it was that, after only a couple of months of this frantic activity, Wendy and Jim's marriage settled back down to the normality of the previous years --quiet contentment, security and love for each other and their children, but not nearly enough satisfaction for Wendy in the matter of her physical needs.

Today, it was another warm morning, and Wendy had seen off the children to their various schools, only a week or so to go until the end of term, and this afternoon it was 'sports day' at the primary school-----nothing too serious, but it was a chance for the children to relax and run a few races out on the school field, and also for the parents to join in and show the children how good they were!! --if they were brave enough!! Wendy always tried to go each year, even though her own children had moved on to higher schools, and she liked to support the school events, especially as she had been a Governor of this primary school at one time, and it was only a short walk from her home. However, if she was going to run, or 'wang the wellie' about the field this afternoon, Wendy realised that she didn't have any suitable sports kit to wear, so she was making her way down the hill to the village shops.

It was a pleasant walk on this fine morning, taking her down the tiny lane with the allotments over the hedge on one side. There must have been twenty or thirty of them, all different sizes, some beautifully kept, some a bit untidy, but there was always somebody pottering about, digging or weeding or planting, or just idly talking with other enthusiasts. As she looked over the hedge, Wendy could see a few old men tending the ground and then she suddenly heard a familiar voice and turned to see old Tom calling from one of the allotments, only a few yards away over the hedge.

'Hello young Wendy. 'Tis a beautiful day again today, isn't it, just right for a bit o' sunbathing in the garden, I expect?' he laughed. Tom was now 68, and his accent confirmed that he had been a villager all his life. His allotment had always kept him active and he was still a fine looking man --he was also one of the men who had enjoyed Wendy's receptive body back at Christmas --but nothing had ever been said since that night in front of the fire.

'No sunbathing today, Tom.' Wendy replied. 'It's Sports Day at the primary school, and I've got to get myself some shorts and 'plimmies' so that I can have a run. I'm just off down the shops.'

'You going to have a run then, young Wendy? That'll be exciting to watch, I'm sure,' and Tom giggled again and winked his eye at the shapely mother. 'Is that husband of yours going as well, just to keep his eye on you?' and Tom was teasing Wendy now as he eyed her up and down over the hedge.

'No, Jim's at work all day. Why don't you come up to the school this afternoon and watch, Tom --the children need everybody's support, and you can get that dusty old purse out, can't you, and put some money in the box. You can afford it, you rich old pensioner,' and it was Wendy's turn to giggle now, although she was being perfectly innocent.

'I might just do that, young Wendy, as long as I can get my carrots dug up first. You've never seen my carrots have you, Wendy. Best in the village!! One day, I'll let you have a look at my best carrots, and you won't believe it, young Wendy.' By now, Wendy was blushing a little at the old man's remarks, but would not be drawn any further.

'You make sure you get your money out this afternoon, ---it starts about 2.30, Tom. See you later,' and Wendy was off down the hill before Tom could tease her anymore.

She didn't try on the shorts in the shop, but they were her size, and there was only one pair, a light blue denim pair that would have to do for the afternoon. She could use them around the house later in the summer, so they seemed ideal. Wendy found a pair of comfortable trainers, a yellow running vest and after she'd done a bit of other shopping for food, she made her way back to the bungalow and had a bit of lunch, not stopping to talk to Tom on the way, but just giving him another friendly wave.

'My God, I can't wear these clothes,' Wendy uttered to herself as she surveyed the picture in her bedroom mirror. The new PE clothes fitted her OK, but my God, did they hug every contour of her firm body. To any man, Wendy would have looked stunning, fuckable, sex on legs, but to herself, thinking of the school sports where lots of other rather posh parents and teachers would be watching, she thought she appeared outlandish and tartish. She couldn't wear the items --out of the question, she thought. The white trainers were fine, but the denim shorts were short shorts, tight into her crotch and encasing each cheek of Wendy's wonderful arse, separating them so seductively --it would be like two rabbits fighting in a pillow case!!

As for the yellow running vest --if Wendy wore a bra, you could see it under and around the flimsy singlet, and if she didn't wear the bra, her hard nipples pushed against the material and her shapely breasts would surely thrash about as she walked about the field, let alone run flat out during the race. Wendy was in a quandary. What to do!!

Jim was going to be very late home as there was plenty of overtime at work at the moment, so he wouldn't have to know about her attire, the kids wouldn't take any notice anyway as they would be too busy enjoying themselves, so what did it matter that Wendy would look attractive as she contributed to the Sports day----at least she was contributing, and not just turning up and doing nothing. Anyway, her body was firm and shapely, even after 3 children, and nearly 40 years old, she had nothing to be ashamed of, and she had nothing else to wear anyway!! (Have we heard a woman say that somewhere before????) At least she could tease Tom and Bill into getting their wallets out and contributing all their silver to the school funds, standing in front of them in her wonderful attire.

There was no doubt that Wendy had a fabulous figure for her age. She had always been active, either with her own children or with activities at the school, or just walking around the village and behind the bar at the pub, and her figure seemed to remain naturally firm and shapely. She was about 5'8, her dark hair was short but attractive, she had fine bones on her face, her make-up was never outlandish but always neat and subtle, and the way she held her feminine frame always drew admiring glances wherever she went.

Her breasts were not huge but they were firm and shapely, and Wendy knew which sweaters and blouses to wear to accentuate these fine assets. She had slim but hour glass hips, and her bottom was tight and moved beautifully in the skirts or trousers or dresses that she wore. If she wore skirts, they would be an inch or so above her knee, and her legs were stunningly shapely, more so if she had heels on. She could be the thing of dreams, a fantasy of mature womanhood walking around the village, and it was no surprise that she had so many friends, particularly amongst the male population.

At about 2.15, people had started to gather on the school field, and standing on one side of the running track were Bill and Tom, the two pensioners, probably quite relaxed after a couple of lunch-time pints at the Waterside Inn. Other parents started to arrive and the children were also making their way out from the classrooms. The races began, the children heaved and sighed, the afternoon sun was hot, there was lots of cheering, and a few tears as races were won and lost, and finally the parents' races came. The men went first and a young father in his late twenties galloped past the post in first place, accompanied by lots of cheering and wolf whistles from the mothers and children standing on the side. Then came the mothers' race.

Two heats had to be run because of the large number of entrants. Wendy easily won heat one, and what a sight she was. She flew off from the start line and led from start to finish, but it was her breasts and tight arse that held the spectators in awe. Her brown legs fitted into the denim shorts so perfectly, so snugly, and the shape of her bottom in the material did not leave much to the imagination. Wendy could hear Bill and Tom calling out encouragement as she ran down the course and, when she had won, she gathered her breath as she walked back to the two old men.

'Hear, young Wendy,' beckoned Bill, 'you have a sip of this,' and he passed her a bottle of water which she guzzled with enthusiasm. 'You look very fetching in your little outfit, young Wendy,' went on Tom, but Wendy didn't care and knew she would get plenty of compliments from the old men by the way she was dressed. They always addressed her as 'young Wendy' even though she was nearly 40, but it did her ego the world of good, and she knew that her nipples were hard and pressing at the thin, yellow vest after the exertion of the race. She still had the final, of course, and after the second heat had finished, Wendy made her way back to the starting line. 'She really is a sexy young thing, isn't she Bill,' carried on Tom. Wendy heard them discussing her as she walked away. Already her adrenalin was flowing freely from the strenuous exercise, her breasts were on fire, and Wendy was made even more excited by hearing the old men talk about her figure once more. If the truth were known, she had often thought about that Christmas evening in the pub, when Tom and Bill had gently seduced her, and then taken all her clothes off before fucking her glorious body in front of that wonderful, log fire at Tom's cottage.

It wasn't that she didn't love Jim at all, it had just been so different and unexpected, two experienced, older men had been paying her 100% attention and making her feel so feminine and desirable, that there was no way that she could resist their sensual and firm advances. Lovemaking with Jim could still be wonderful at times, but it was very predictable after so many years, and less often than Wendy would have liked, but this was the way of many marriages, she thought, and as long as there was security and a secure home for the children, then she should be content, Wendy told herself. Her body did hanker occasionally, though, after a little more excitement, especially as she was still fit enough to enjoy 'very close attention.'

'On your marks!' The starter's words shook Wendy out of her day-dreaming, and she was soon on the line with the other 5 women. Bang!! and off they went, and immediately Wendy could feel her breasts bumping up and down against the thin running vest. She again was a magnificent sight as her svelte-like body and long legs moved over the ground like a champion racehorse, and she could hear the two old men shouting encouragement again, all the way from start to finish. There was a girl in her early twenties in this race, though, and try as she might, Wendy missed the winner's spot by only a yard or so --a brilliant performance really but, more importantly, she had taken part in the fun day, and brought wonderful enjoyment to the watching spectators, particularly to Bill and Tom, and the other men at the side of the track.

Wendy was about to go back into the school to get her tracksuit, when Tom and Bill managed to catch her up and offer her the water bottle again.

'Oh, yes please, Bill, I'm really thirsty after that. She was really fast, that girl, wasn't she, and that really took it out of me. I can't wait to get home and have a cup of tea and put my feet up. I'm not as young as I thought I was!!' and Wendy laughed at her own expense.

'Nonsense, young Wendy. You still a young spring lamb, you are,' cajoled Tom. 'Look, why don't you come back with me and Bill to the little cottage. I'll make a nice cup of tea for all of us, and you can relax in one of the easy chairs in the garden. No rush to get home is there, what with Jim working late, and them kids of yours can look after themselves for a while, can't they? And anyway, you can ring them up and tell 'em where you are, can't you, Wendy? Now, no excuses young Wendy, you come back with us and have a nice cup of tea.'

Wendy was still panting from the race, her wonderful breasts still heaving up and down and the nipples so prominent under the yellow vest, but she started to protest about coming home with the two old men. They were having none of it, though, and whatever Wendy said, they soon counter-acted. Indeed, there was no real reason why she shouldn't go and have a nice cup of tea and relax for half an hour or so. It was only just gone 4.30, it was a beautiful, warm July afternoon, the children would be all over the place and unlikely to want anything for a few hours yet, and Wendy did deserve a sit down after her exertions. Anyway, it would be nice to be waited on for a change.

'Oh all right then, but only for a short while, while I get my breath back. For your cheek, it'll cost you both £5 extra for the school funds,' she laughed. 'Go on, put your money in the box. I'll just get my clothes from in the school, and then I'll come on down to the cottage. I'll be there in about 10 minutes,' and off she went to retrieve her things from inside the school.

It was about 5o'clock when Wendy knocked on the big, oak door of the little old cottage, and suddenly she was reminded of that freezing December night when she knocked and was led into the room with the roaring fire!! God, what a night it turned out to be, and what a good fucking she got that night ---but that wasn't going to happen today, was it Wendy, and she quickly put the thoughts out of her head and thought of a nice cup of tea to quench her thirst.

'Hello, young Wendy. You got your breath back now, have yer?' giggled old Bill as he held the big door open for the guest. Wendy, now in her tracksuit, went along the narrow hallway and into the little lounge. Tom was in the kitchen and shouted to her to go on through to the garden which was bathed in the afternoon sun. The flowers were all over the place in the tatty old garden, but it was very pretty, an unkempt lawn in the centre and a little shed at the end. There were a few mature trees at the end of the garden, and it was idyllic, very private and very peaceful. There were two 'summer' chairs set out on the little patio and Wendy gladly took one and rested herself back into the soft seat. Bill took the other one, and before long Tom arrived with a tray and put it on the floor.

'Sorry about no table, we don't get special guests very often, see, young Wendy,' and old Tom giggled again as he went back to get himself an old wooden chair to sit on. The three of them enjoyed a few chocolate biscuits that Tom had found at the back of the pantry, and Wendy couldn't help smiling to herself as she watched the two old boys 'dunking' the biscuits in their tea.

'You know, young Wendy,' started Tom, 'you know your friend Alice, well she wanted us to give her a call if you came back to see us at all. You know Alice, don't you? She came and joined us when..............' Wendy didn't let old Tom finish.

'Yes, yes, Tom. I know Alice, don't I? Of course I know her. But please don't phone her. We're not as friendly with one another as we used to be -------especially after that night --I don't think she was very kind to me, was she, and she took a few liberties with......... ..........well, I'd rather you didn't tell her I was here Tom, if you don't mind,' and Wendy was blushing at the memory.

That December night, Alice more or less took over the events that were going on. She swore undying lust for Wendy and led the other men in the abuse of the middle-aged wife's stunning body ---and Wendy had not forgiven her. Wendy had enjoyed Bill and Tom seducing her at Christmas, especially after a few drinks, but when Alice arrived, things took on a more sinister atmosphere. 'No, no, Tom, don't phone Alice, if you don't mind,' and there was firmness and a little trepidation in Wendy's voice. 'This tea is delicious, Tom, I must have been really thirsty,' and she did her best to change the subject.

The two men watched the delicious housewife sip her tea and relax back in the garden chair, and they were only sorry that she had put on the frumpy track suit which hid all her wonderful curves. Tom thought he would try a little blackmail, as having Wendy back in his little old cottage was not something that happened every day, and he wanted to make the most of it. 'You know, Wendy, you must be sweltering again in that tracksuit ---it's July you know, and the sun is still hot, isn't it? Why don't you let the sun get at your lovely skin again ---we'd like that Bill, wouldn't we?' and Tom giggled once more at his teasing. 'That Alice told us, Bill, didn't she?' Tom went on. 'She said if young Wendy ever comes back to see us, be sure to give her a ring. I thought she might have been at the Sports day, what with you running and all that, Wendy. Perhaps I ought to ring her up, see if she wants to pop round for a cup of tea.'