After Tennis Pt. 01

Story Info
William binds and teases Alexanderia.
3.3k words
4.1
29.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lioncub
lioncub
2 Followers

Alexanderia had settled in to a regular tennis schedule, and while William normally would shoot or climb or otherwise stay busy on "Ladies Day," this particular day he was home and had been waiting for his honey to arrive home. William prepared carefully during the few hours he had, setting out all he needed to welcome Alexanderia home. It was difficult for him to find these times to really give back the greeting he loved to receive from Alexanderia. But today, he had planned carefully for his love.

William gave no small thought to what to wear, and decided on something he had not done for a long time - fitted but faded jeans (with a button-fly so Alexanderia could imagine ripping them off), no boxers underneath, and a white Polo tshirt, snug. He wanted the impression that he had lounged for the day. In fact, he had been preparing for Alexanderia.

The smile on her face, still not faded from a great win on the court, was without thought, just this beautiful man to return to. William appeared and scooped up Alexanderia in his arms as she squealed. She had learned that there was no way to fight these moments of his exuberance, when he wanted her in his arms like this, still and quiet or, like now, spinning and laughing, she could only squeal and spin with him.

"Honeeeeey!"

William then whispered in his low voice, "I want you."

Alexanderia always felt sexy after tennis. The attire, the fact that she looked great, the exercise, all of it, it just sexed her up. She always wanted a shower, though, and the thought of being taken to bed straight from the court just did not occur to her.

"You smell like you are ready for me."

Alexanderia was slightly speechless. William always was sexy with her, and wanted her often and unexpectedly, but this was sudden and new, and as the spinning kiss wound down with a growl of desire from William, Alexanderia could only wonder what her short little white skirt might prompt him to do. The kiss was immediate, deep, and hungry. Alexanderia felt his swollen sex against her panties as William pressed against her. His hands moved carefully, but with a hard desire, directly to her ass, lifting her skirt. His fingers then slid underneath her panties, to the still-warm bare skin of her cheeks, which Alexanderia somehow knew he would spread, soon.

William brought Alexanderia to the counter and had her drink a glass of water, as he kissed her neck from the back, and held her tight, his hand moving down her stomach and cupping her as she finished the last swallow.

William lifted Alexanderia easily, kissing her madly now as he took her to the bedroom. He sucked at her neck, as if he were thirsty for the sheen of perspiration just off her, and Alexanderia now felt the warmth begin at her center. William's lips at her chest now, he landed them both on the bed, Alexanderia seeing a flash of the pitcher of cold water with brilliant yellow within, the water seemingly overtaken by lemons, all supported by ice. Alexanderia's thoughts were captured by the ice for a millisecond, but then she felt William's hands undressing her, fast, wildly.

The doors and windows were open to the very slight breeze, the curtains flowing, billowing just enough to take a bit of the heat away. Alexanderia was hot, and even as William took the clothes from her as fast as she had ever seen him do it, all she could think of was how deliciously sweaty and raw this might be. She could feel more than desire building as his hands nearly ripped her panties off, leaving just her little socks. She was wet, she knew it.

"You are so delicious. I want to breathe in all of you, taste every part of you. Stay still, or I will restrain you."

Alexanderia knew to be relatively still when William asked this of her, but she wanted her fingers in his hair, she wanted his lower lip to kiss. She moved to hold him, but William's hands were so quick that she was stunned. He captured her wrists and brought the wide silk ribbon into a knot so suddenly that she gasped. William kissed her, hard. Alexanderia was breathless; would this be the first time he took her, truly without consideration for her, coming for only his pleasure? What if she tried to resist? What if she really wanted to resist? Would he believe her objections? Would she be wet enough for him if she were scared? Would she open enough for him? What if he took her anally? Alexanderia couldn't stop all the thoughts, as she watched William secure her hands to the headboard.

The kiss was now harder.

"Is this what you wanted? My kiss?"

The voice was his, without malice or harshness. But it was deep, guttural almost, and Alexanderia felt the sexual power in him. She knew that she would serve him, though she did not know how, or whether she would be ready. Would she scream? Or would it inflame her, even as her mind spun and she lost control, already, with just this hard kiss?

William moved down Alexanderia's body, and with quiet strength, spread her legs apart and then with smooth efficiency secured her ankles to the posts at the foot of the bed. Alexanderia was speechless.

Alexanderia felt William's fingers at her ankles after she had been bound, and then her socks were off, his fingers and hands caressing and massaging her feet as if they were her breasts, with an erotic charge and desire to please. The socks had been a last small token of clothing, but now she was naked, spread and bound. She was defenseless.

The next kiss was slower, but just as strong. William took her tongue, sucking it, then his lips forced her's open, silently demanding she take his tongue, and she sucked. The kiss eased, and then William moved, and Alexanderia felt the wide, soft swath of what felt like silk and cotton across her eyes. Now, she squirmed against him. She had never allowed a blindfold and it scared her. She felt his lips to her ear, and his whisper for her to do what she was told, but it was a gentle and calm whisper, and although she fought still, she knew that William would not hurt her. He might take her, and against her will, but she was fundamentally safe.

After the blindfold was on, the sound of the ice in the pitcher drifted past her thoughts without stopping...

The icy cold drop landed directly on her nipple. Alexanderia jumped and screamed. William let her squirm and smiled at her objections, since they were somewhat severe sounding for just a drop of ice water. The next few drops were all together, and splattered on the other breast, and before even the resulting squeals subsided, William placed an ice cube at each nipple. His deep kiss was met not with a bitten lip, but with surrender. Alexanderia sensed all this would be for her benefit ultimately, but this would be that punishment threatened so many times with a smile in William's eyes. The truth was, she was helpless even against his kiss.

The tight iciness in her nipples was unlike anything she had ever experienced. It was different from when William had asked her to do it when they were on the phone, when she had hardened them to cold little peaks for him to only imagine. Now, it was like she felt each tiny bump on her areolas as a hard nipple of its own, and she wanted William's suckling lips to bring relief from the cold, but also to keep her moving to release. Alexanderia moaned, quietly, with an erotic charge that brought a smile to William's lips. Alexanderia could hardly discriminate now, but William then took the icy edge of a fresh cube to each of those little bumps, and then circled her swollen peaks, before placing the cube carefully to her lips, and she sucked naturally, happy for the cold, and the liquid, welcome now with the sexual tension.

After Alexanderia finished with the cube, she felt William move off the bed, and for a few moments there was only silence. Somehow, without his presence near her, she felt all the more exposed, open. Alexanderia now felt the wetness that had seeped from her heated opening this last 20 minutes, and she wondered how she looked to her lover now. How would he pleasure himself? On her? Might he just spill all over her lips and neck and chest, then tell her to suck and lick him clean? As Alexanderia felt the air on her spread vagina, she wondered if this man would even give her the pleasure, the release she craved? Or would he leave her to sleep like this as best she might, to wait until morning for release? It was a weekend, with nothing scheduled. Would he keep her dripping and aching for that long?

Then, she felt the warm, slippery drops on her lips, and she smiled, moaned, and opened her mouth for him, and the yummy, thick, steady strands of William's pre-cum oozed from the cock she wanted to take. It was like a small stream into her mouth. And then, she felt the smoothness of the head and she was so happy to be giving pleasure, instead of suffering William's tortuous pleasure, this sexual agony she hoped would come to a close. Alexanderia gratefully suckled William, with the realization her sexual agony was only starting.

When Alexanderia had licked all the gooey clear sap from William's cock, his head and shaft now wet and warm from her mouth, William withdrew slowly, with gentle slaps of his cock to her lips. Alexanderia could feel the highly defined ridge of the crown as it smacked her. She so wanted to please him. She would take this gentle slapping if it meant she could please him, enjoy him, with just one suckle. She wanted to encircle her lips around that ridge and softly work him. Then, again, he was away for some moments, and she heard the ice again.

Alexanderia realized, just before the next cold drops landed all around her breasts, how deliciously warm it was for this. The Florida Gulf breeze was perfect, it was nice and warm without too much humidity, and she smiled to herself at the perfection of William's preparations, the open windows and all of it. The ice and its effect on her had not made her cold, but rather excited. That did not change her squirming and twitching with each of the next drops, though, all the way down her stomach and across her hips.

The feeling of William's tongue was like a warm jolt on her - he simply lapped up each drop, as if Alexanderia needed to be bathed, and it was the most delicious, wet, sex-kiss sensation. Alexanderia wanted more, on her still hard nipples, and she thought to herself how badly she wanted William to just swirl his tongue on her and then drink her hot, aching liquid. Would he, this time? Or would he just take her for his own pleasure and leave her, with his sticky cum on her, inside her, for her to ache and squirm and imagine what an orgasm would feel like, and when he might grant it?

The sudden pressure at her swollen center was awful. The ice was like a burning sensation it was so cold and immediate, and William pressed it against the hood of her clit, then, after a very long moan and adjustment, to call it that, from Alexanderia, the ice cube traveled across Alexanderia's smooth vulva, on each side, until she was red there with chill and a further, different swelling. Alexanderia heard each fresh ice cube brought from the pitcher, and she lost track of time, but there had to have been three or four of them melted on her hot center. One was used at her opening, inserted into her tight channel, mixing with her thick and flowing lubrication. When he pulled that one out, he told her he was going to taste it, and she heard him suck it, with a hum and moan of appreciation, then he kissed her with it still in his mouth. Alexanderia kissed him back as wildly as she could, and felt the ice melting in the touches of their tongues, and she tasted herself now, muskier and even thicker secretions. She was on fire even with the ice play. She must be flowing at her center.

After the kiss, William tapped again at Alexanderia's mouth with his now red and flared cockhead, and Alexanderia's open lips sucked him in hungrily. The head and shaft were coated and dripping with excitement, so slick that it took Alexanderia time to suck and lick it off him. He was delicious, this light and slippery fluid, and she would have drank it down had he been able to offer it in a cup. The second deep sucking had made William twitch hard, and Alexanderia felt on her tongue the oozing fresh and warm pre-cum. Alexanderia felt like her own sex could fill a cup as she dripped. She wondered how William would do if she were to tie him and masturbate above his mouth, as he had asked for so often? The thought of him taking her like that excited her, though her shyness had prevented it, but now she wondered how he would drink down and swallow her own hot, slippery flow, and how it might feel to just take him and use him that way: fuck his mouth with her hot core until she came against his soft lips, his strong jaw and teeth giving her the pressure she would need to come all over him, demanding he drink all of her...

After William was clean again, he helped Alexanderia tilt her head up, though he kept the blindfold on, and let her drink a very cold, very lemony glass of water. He let her head down gently. Then, it was quite a few moments of silence before the agonizing buildup began again.

For the next hour, Alexanderia went into a state that she had never experienced before, with each ice cube teasing and electrifying one point, then William's mouth and lips and tongue bringing it back, only for another point to be teased, pulled, iced, pinched and worked, then kissed, suckled and warmed. All of it had the effect of a sexual dizziness, with Alexanderia losing touch with her excitement overall, but each moment was intense, and although she was only vaguely aware of her excitement as the ice was used on her as he worked down her body, William could see and smell Alexanderia in a way that was breathtaking. She was so beautiful, in this crazed and raw state. Her lips had flowered, she was streaming lubrication as if she could take him all day inside her, and the aroma of her excitement and her skin from the time outside was an intense aphrodisiac cocktail from Mother Nature.

This time, though, the ice at her center lingered longer. First, her smooth sides. Alexanderia thought William would ice her entire ache before his mouth took her, but after soaking her and freezing that first side, he first breathed warm air onto her smoothness, then lovingly covered that side entirely, his lower lip nearly gripping her inner labia, and he sucked in, and worked her. Alexanderia could only accept this, this torturous pleasure. Her sensation was taken and then given back. First, each side of her, then, each lip. William took an edge along each lip, all the way from her perineum to the clit, each time. Over and over again.

Then, he focused on her opening. For that, his kisses were full licks inside her, and it seemed he licked every bit of her interior, as far as he could reach with the wet muscle. He licked from every position, to make sure he could insert into her as much as possible, and he licked her inner folds until she moaned and softly screamed with the pleasure, knowing it would not take her over the edge but the pleasure was so intense she could not take it..

Before moving to her clit, William iced and then kissed in the same intimate way the smooth top of her, where she always began her self-pleasure, above the hoot of her button, where it seemed underneath, with enough pressure, there was that extension of her clit.

The fire in her clit, even at the end of all William had done with her, so fully handled and exposed that Alexanderia thought it could not possibly have any tender excitement left inside, but William had her bound and could handle and manipulate her excitement any way that he wished. He licked with the tip of his tongue. He laved her with his tongue flat, each long stroke taking Alexanderia to the wickedness of one of their first shared stories... Sleeping Beauty, bound and helpless in her Mistress' Kitchen, the cat's rough little tongue inflaming her as it licked the cream from her breasts and pussy.

Alexanderia shivered as William pulled back her hood, and spoke to her as the pink essence of her was exposed.

"Your clit looks like my cock now. Red and burning, flared. I wish I could just stroke it, and you could cum from the tip of it, so you could squirt into my mouth."

Alexanderia jumped, like his voice had touched the core of her sex.

She would do anything now, she realized. She would take an animal's tongue if it meant release. She would take William's cock for an hour, she would take him as hard as he wished, take the slamming pressure against her cervix if she could please him, if she could come. She would suck him as his thickness hardened to that extra hard state she loved to see and feel, as the hot cum moved up inside his length. She wanted the pulsing streams of his release, fired from his slit down her throat. All she wanted was to please him, and if she could feel all that hot, creamy cum burst into her mouth, she would probably cum with him from that alone.

William helped her up to sitting, the blindfold left on, her wrists bound together and her ankles tied to the bedposts at the foot of the bed. Her whole body was limp but heated, her center smoldering and tired, but she wanted anything now, anything to take her over the edge.

She could have moved in a limited way, even still bound, but she had no energy. William fed her, grapes and strawberries, and then leftover fried chicken. She drank the water he held for her.

Alexanderia needed to go to the bathroom, and she wondered how she should ask. But William knew she needed to go, and although Alexanderia was red with embarrassment, William escorted her, had her sit down, after making sure she only needed to pee, and as she sat, William asked if she was truly always willing to please him. When Alexanderia nodded yes, he brought his now soft sex to her lips. She suckled. Alexanderia was in a fog, stunned at the forced intimacy. Stunned more at the control William had over her. But she was his more than she had ever imagined, and this was so much for her, but she would never have enough of her William. She suckled, and tinkled.

William led her back to the bed, and then placed her on her stomach, spread her again, and secured her on her belly, her legs spread, her delicate and virgin anus exposed. Alexanderia could hardly breathe with the thoughts that now raced through her head...

lioncub
lioncub
2 Followers