After The Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,782 Followers

Rachel grinned. "I know exactly what he'd say -- and do."

"Yeah... your top would probably be off by now." Eric looked down at his mother's chest as he grinned.

Rachel gave her son a nervous smile and a slow nod. Her eyes met his, noting how he was ogling her, then she looked down to the bulge in his jeans. Dozens of perverted thoughts filled her mind.

"Yeah... he probably wouldn't have even waited to get me inside." Rachel gave her son a shy smile.

"It sounds like Dad was quite the horn dog," Eric remarked.

Rachel gave her son a shrewd grin. "Like father, like son."

Eric blushed and smirked, then avoided her eyes.

"It's okay... all teenage guys are like that, Eric; don't be embarrassed," she said. "When your father was your age he would get turned-on if the wind blew," she said.

Eric laughed, then grew silent. His smile faded. "I miss Dad so much," he sighed.

"I know... me too."

Silence filled the kitchen while Eric observed his mother. He heard her heave and sigh, then saw tears running down her rosy cheeks. He stepped over to her and brushed them away with his thumb then kissed her damp cheek. She smiled up at him.

"I love you, Mom, and more than anything, I want you to be happy."

"I know. I am, or at least as much as I can be without your father. You make me happy. I don't know what I'd do without you, Eric. If I ever lost you I'd..." Rachel was unable to finish the sentence.

Rachel got up from her chair. She slid her arms around her son's waist. She held onto him, looking up at his face. She could feel her breasts pressed to him and knew he would enjoy that. She felt his hands on her waist, then sliding up under her top. Her clit responded. He had touched her back many times when he hugged her, but never her bare back. Somehow it made a difference. Perhaps it was feeling his hands on her skin that excited her and made their embrace seem illicit

Eric held his mother tighter. She reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. As Rachel raised her arms she felt her top ride up. Her nipples brushed over her son's t-shirt. She knew that they were showing, and perhaps even more was.

"Oops..." she said.

"What?" Eric gave her a puzzled look.

"This top just doesn't want to stay down," she said with a nervous titter.

"Oh... I didn't know. I can't see anything when you hug me anyway," he reassured her.

"Disappointed?" Rachel let out a mischievous giggle.

Eric did not reply.

"Eric, Honey -- I know that things with us probably aren't like it is between most mothers and sons; it's not easy for either of us with your father gone. But I hope that you don't think badly of me if I seem a little more wild or unorthodox than Dean's mother, or your other friends' mothers. I guess I'm just not normal. Plus, I rely on you a lot more than most mothers probably rely on their sons, so that makes a difference too."

"Normal is subjective, Mom. And I want you to rely on me. I just hope I don't let you down," he told her. "I know that no one can ever replace Dad, but I want to be there for you like he was."

"Thanks. I love you, Eric."

"I love you too."

Rachel felt relieved. She smiled as she held her son. She could feel her breasts move over his t-shirt. "If anyone walks in now we're going to have a lot of explaining to do," she laughed.

"I don't care. Besides, we'll hear them walking up the steps," he said.

"I hope so, or they're going to get a good look at my tits." She giggled nervously, both at the notion and for being so blunt with her son.

"I'll let you go then," he said, although he did not want to.

"No. Don't," she blurted out.

"We could go in to the living room," he suggested.

"Okay." Rachel lowered her arms and tugged her top down, giving Eric a shy smile. "Come on," she said."

Eric followed his mother into the living room. He sat down to her left on the couch. She tucked her legs under her and leaned on her left hip, facing him. She looked nervous.

"Will you hold me, Eric, like you were?" she asked after several seconds.

"Sure... ah... if you want me to," he stammered.

"I do," she said. "No one has held me like that since your father."

Eric moved closer to his mother and pulled her against him. She slid her arms around him and rested her head on his right shoulder. Eric's hands wandered around to her lower back. Her top had come up a few inches, just enough for him to slide his hands over her bare flesh. When he looked down he saw how her slit skirt had fallen away from her right thigh. It was uncovered a little more than half way up and looked silky smooth. Beneath her skirt the curves of her hip and ass looked nice. He wanted to run his hands over them.

"Mmmm... this is so nice," Rachel said, almost moaning. She wiggled closer, holding her son tighter.

"And you won't have to worry about your top coming up since you're sitting down," Eric added with a nervous chuckle.

"I was mainly worried about Dean or somebody else walking in when we were in the kitchen. You already saw them earlier on the porch, so I don't care."

His mother's comment startled Eric, but increased his desire. "That was an accident, Mom -- when you raised your arms," he contended.

Rachel leaned back slightly and looked up at her son. She grinned. "What about before that -- when you were tickling me... I felt your hand under my top getting a few feels ... was that an accident too?"

Eric blushed. His mother had a smug look on her face, but didn't appear angry, which surprised him. Then it occurred to Eric that she had not protested earlier on the porch when his hand touched her breast. He wondered if she enjoyed him touching her as much as he had.

"I didn't mean to, Mom. They're big, so they kind of got in the way when I was tickling you," he claimed.

Rachel gave her son a skeptical look. "They're not that big, Eric," she said with a soft chuckle.

Eric eased his mother away from him and peered down, surveying her chest. Rachel watched her son's eyes scanning her. It was the first time that he had been so blatant about it and the first time that she had acquiesced. She straightened her back, feeling her stiff nipples push against the soft material of her top. She felt like an exhibitionist and it being her son who was looking made it much more exciting.

"They're big enough, Mom," he said, smiling as he looked down.

Rachel felt her heart beating faster, pumping blood to her cit. It swelled and began to throb. Her pussy began getting even wetter, as though it wanted Eric's hard cock as much as she did at that moment. She blushed, as much from shyness as desire.

"You like them, don't you?" Rachel's voice was getting hoarse as her libido increased.

Eric nodded and gave his mother a faint smile, too nervous to say anything.

"I've known that for a while. I've noticed how you look at me sometimes. It reminds me of your father. You get the same look in your eyes. It's unnerving."

"Sorry," he mumbled.

"No... I meant it gives me a rush and... you know..." Rachel's cheeks flushed as her eyes met his.

"Makes you excited?" he asked, sounding hopeful.

Rachel smiled up at her son. "Yes. That's a nice way to put it," she said.

Eric grew silent, pondering the implications of his mother's revelation. "Wow..." he breathed.

"Wow what?"

"I'm just surprised, that's all."

"Did you think I never got... excited?" she asked, content to keep using the euphemism.

"No... I'm just surprised that you do when I look at you though," he explained.

"I can't help it. You remind me of Brad so much and you get that look.... God, I can't believe I'm telling you this, Eric!" Rachel giggled and buried her face in her son's chest.

"It's okay, Mom." Eric ran his hand up and down his mother's back beneath her top, stroking her and savoring the feeling of her soft skin.

"Hey... watch where your hand's going, buddy," she warned, then chuckled.

"It's just your back," he said.

"I know... I was just teasing. No one has rubbed my back since your father."

"Is it ok? Do you want me to stop?"

"No... it feels nice," she murmured.

Rachel shifted her hips. She sighed as Eric glided his hand up and down her back. She pressed her thighs together and clenched her jaw as her clit throbbed. Her panties were soaked and she wondered if there was a wet spot on her skirt. She could feel her top inching up as her son's hand moved higher up her back, but she did not care. The way she was laying on his chest meant that only the right side of her top could slide up anyway.

Eric continued caressing his mother's back. He ran his left hand slowly up and down her right side from her hip towards her breast, still covered by her top. Each time his hand moved up he inched her top higher.

"Don't tickle me again, please," she said.

"I'll be good. I promise," he replied.

"I didn't say you had to be good; just don't tickle me." Rachel tilted her head up and smiled at her son.

Eric grinned and pinched the hem of his mother's top between his fingers. Slowly he tugged it higher up on her right side. She lowered her eyes, watching as more of her midriff was bared. The soft material brushed over Rachel's stiff nipple until it was uncovered. Eric stared at it. He licked his lips, watching as he exposed more of her firm, round breast. The room was silent except for the sounds of Eric and his mother breathing, heavier than normal now. He continued to stroke her back as he pulled at her top. Once her breast was completely uncovered he slid his hand down her side, stopping just above her skirt, then back up again.

"Touch it..." she said, urging him to fondle her.

"Do you want me to?"

Rachel met her son's eyes and nodded. "Yes," she whispered.

Eric cupped his mother's breast in his hand. Her hard nipple poked into his palm. He took it between his fingers and pinched it, then gave it a tug, stretching it. Rachel moaned and arched her back to meet her son's hand. He bent down and flicked his tongue over her thick nipple. She moaned, louder this time. He wrapped his lips around her dark nipple and began to suck on it hard, clutching her breast. Rachel's breathing was laboured. She cradled the back of her son's head in her hand, holding him to her swollen nub. She clenched her jaw and moaned a few more times, watching Eric suck. She shifted on to her hip, giving him easier access.

When his mother moved, Eric noticed her right thigh showing through the slit in her skirt. He let go of her breast and placed his hand on her knee. He ran it up her thigh. His mother's smooth skin was soft and warm. His fingers disappeared under her skirt, moving towards her ass. He stopped when the material became too tight against her to get his fingers under it. Eric ran his hand back down. He slipped his fingers around to the inside of her thigh. Seconds later he felt his mother's hand clutching his forearm. She looked nervous.

"No... I'm sorry, Eric, but... we shouldn't... get carried away," she said, her voice low and thick.

Eric nodded, moving his hand from her thigh. He reached out and tugged her top down over her breast, then kissed her flushed cheek. "I love you, Mom," he breathed into her ear.

Rachel sat up and put her arms around her son's neck, pulling him to her. "I love you so much, Eric," she gushed. "I... know we shouldn't be carrying-on like this, but I need to feel as close to you as I can. I hope you don't think I'm horrible."

"No, of course not, Mom. I like it too. Haven't you seen how I've been looking at you lately?"

"Yeah... I've been trying not to give in, but I finally decided that if you feel the same, then it's nobody's business besides our own. But let's take things slow, okay?"

Eric nodded and gave his mother a smile. His hands were on her waist, but his eyes were everywhere.

"Okay, I should get something ready for supper," she said, sitting up on the couch.

"How about we order out for Chinese?" he suggested.

"That sounds good and I won't have to cook."

Eric got up and found a flier from the Chinese restaurant they ordered from occasionally. After deciding what they wanted Eric called in their order.

The air was still charged with sexual energy, but their encounter in the living room had actually made Rachel and Eric more at ease with one another. Now their unspoken desires were revealed. They could be more honest with one another, without worrying what the other would think. After their food arrived Eric and his mother sat at the kitchen table eating. Both were hungry, but they also had a need that was yet to be satisfied. They spoke little as they ate, letting their smiles and glances express themselves.

Once they had finished eating Eric went back to the living room. He turned the television on and slumped down on the couch. His mother was finishing her food. He listened while she cleared off the kitchen table and put the garbage away. When she walked in to the living room Eric looked up from the television and smiled at her. He reached out for her wrist and drew her down on the couch beside him. He wrapped his left arm around her shoulders and pulled her towards him so she was resting against his chest. He kissed her cheek. She smiled up at him, then pressed her dewy lips to his cheek.

"I love you, Eric," she said, bathing his cheek and neck in her hot breath.

Rachel curled up on the couch, resting on her hip and nuzzled closer to her son. She slipped her arms around him and let out a contented sigh.

The television continued to pump out a constant stream of reality shows and commercials throughout the evening, but Eric and his mother ignored them all. He aimed the remote and lowered the volume until it was barely audible. He twisted his body about to face his mother and put his arms around her waist. He kissed her forehead and pulled her tighter to him. She let out a soft moan. For the first time Eric and Rachel felt more like lovers than mother and son. It was what both had wanted for some time.

Eric wanted to run his hands over her body, to touch every inch of her, but he knew that she was not ready for that yet. This closeness was something he had never dared for. He was more than content with it and did not want to rush his mother.

The living room grew dark as the sun set. Eric did not get up to turn a light on. The bluish glow of the television provided enough light for him to see his beautiful mother resting in his arms. Her eyes were closed. If she wasn't asleep, she was close to it. Eric did not want to disturb her so he continued to hold her, enjoying the feeling of her soft, curvy body against him. By the time she stirred it was past ten o'clock.

"What time is it?" she asked, yawning.

"A quarter past ten."

"Wow... I'm sorry. I never meant to fall asleep on you like that."

"It's okay. I still got to hold you, so I was happy," her son said.

Rachel smiled at him. "That was the most peaceful sleep I've had in ages. I feel so safe when you're holding me."

"Good... thanks, Mom -- I'm glad you do. I'll hold you whenever you want."

"I'm going to go to bed. Have a good night." Rachel leaned over and kissed her son.

"You too, Mom." Eric kissed his mother's soft cheek, then watched her walk away.

###

Eric was awoken the next morning by the sound of water running in the bathroom. He rolled over in bed and groaned when he saw that it was not quite seven o'clock yet. The water stopped running and he heard his mother returning to her bedroom. Now he had to use the bathroom after listening to the sound of the water. He trudged to the bathroom wearing only his boxers and a t-shirt, still half-asleep, to empty his bladder. As he was leaving the bathroom he heard his mother call out to him.

"Don't tell me you're getting up already, Eric," she said, sounding sleepy.

Rachel's bedroom door was ajar by almost a foot. Eric pushed it open and looked inside. On the floor beside the bed he noticed her white panties. His mother was lying on her back, looking towards the door. Her auburn hair framed her face. She brushed it aside and raised up, resting on her left elbow. She was wearing a light blue shirt that Eric recognized as being one of his father's. It was unbuttoned mid-way down her chest. As she leaned over it fell away from her, revealing her upper chest and part of her pendulous left breast. If he were closer, standing over her, he would be able to see her nipple. He wondered if it was hard. Eric could feel his cock beginning to tent his boxers, but he didn't care. He hoped his erection would entice his mother.

"No, I just had to use the bathroom. It's too early to get up," he said.

"Well, it sure looks like something is up," she quipped, looking down to his cock.

Eric felt his erection push out at his boxers. He walked over to his mother's bed and pulled the covers aside. He slid in beside her. He felt his leg brush against hers. As he wiggled closer his erection rubbed over her thigh through his underwear. The sensation was electric. He felt his cock twitch and thicken.

"Are you always this chipper in the mornings?" his mother asked, feeling his erection rub over her thigh.

"Only when I'm around you."

Rachel giggled, feeling her clit begin to throb and her pussy moisten.

Eric leaned over his mother. He looked inside her shirt, then pulled it away from her, exposing her left breast. He licked his lips as he stared at her nipple. He bent down and ran his tongue around her areola, then licked her nipple. It stiffened and began to swell, rising to meet his mouth. He pinched it between his lips and began to suck. When he heard his mother moan and felt her hand on his back he began to suck harder, tugging at it with his lips. His slid his left hand down her side to her right hip. He stroked it, still teasing her thick nipple with his lips and tongue.

Rachel ran her hand over her son's muscled back. Her pussy was dripping wet and she had begun to breathe faster. She looked down, watching her son's mouth on her nipple. It was too late to tell him to stop, but she did not want to anyway. His stiff cock was poking at her stomach now. It felt thick and she imagined what it might feel like in her mouth or pussy, filling her. The more she imagined it, the more she convinced herself that if it happened it would only strengthen their bond. She moved her hand around to Eric's stomach. It quivered beneath her fingers as she slid them down. When she felt the elastic waistband of his boxers Rachel paused a moment, second-guessing herself, then she ran her fingers along her son's shaft through his underwear. It was as thick as she had guessed, although slightly longer than his father's. She felt it pulse when she gave it a soft squeeze.

When Eric felt his mother's hand on his cock he flinched and jerked his head away from her swollen nipple. He looked down, then smiled at her and thrust his hips towards her, shoving his cock deeper into her fist.

"Do you like that?" she asked with a coy smile.

"Yeah..." he moaned.

"Pull them down," she said.

Eric lifted his hips up and quickly tugged his underwear down past his knees. He could hardly believe that his mother had asked him to do that but wanted to comply quickly in case she changed her mind. His hard shaft rose beneath the covers. He turned and felt the head rub over her hip through her shirt. He noticed her look down and smile. Eric had never been so excited in his life. He drew in a deep breath, trying to calm himself. When he felt his mother's soft hand wrap around his throbbing cock he closed his eyes as a deep moan escaped his throat.

"Does that feel good?" Rachel's voice was as soft and teasing, like her fingers. She smiled, watching the look of pleasure on his face.

"Yeah..." he sighed, then opened his eyes and smiled.

"Roll over."

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,782 Followers