After The Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,786 Followers

Eric turned on his back, feeling his cock tent the sheet and blanket. He watched his mother sit up on the bed beside him. She slid the covers down off of them. When his rigid cock was uncovered he heard his mother give a faint moan of delight. She wasted no time, as if she instinctively knew that he would not last long. Her fingers curled around the base of his cock. She gave it a squeeze, then began to glide her hand along it, pumping it with her fist. He looked up at her leaning over him. Her breasts hung from her open shirt and swayed in rhythm to the movement of her hand and shoulders. He reached up to her right breast, kneading it while she stroked him. Eric's breathing was faster now and he felt sweat forming on his forehead. He wanted to hold off, to make this last as long as possible, but a few minutes later he knew he couldn't. He gave a deep moan and thrust his cock into his mother's hand as he came. His cum shot from it, splashing over her hand and arm. The second and third steams left her fingers drenched in his seed. He sighed and collapsed on the bed, spent.

"Oh, god... my baby came so hard," she cooed. His mother was still stroking him, rubbing his sticky cum over his shaft and balls until he began to soften a minute or so later.

Eric looked up at his mother and smiled. He was still panting and his face felt hot. He watched as her tongue ran over her fingers and the back of her hand, lapping up every drop of his cum. It was the most exciting thing he had ever seen in his life. She dropped her hand to her lap and smiled.

"Mmmmm... that was a great breakfast," she said, almost moaning, then grinned.

"I can give you some more if you wait a while," he said.

Rachel ran her finger over her son's thigh, wiping his cum from it, then licked it from her finger. She looked perfectly wanton. She looked down to his cock resting on his thigh and ran her fingertip along the slit, wiping up one last drop running from it. She swallowed sucked on her fingertip.

"You rest. I'm going to have a shower." Rachel bent down and kissed his cheek, then slid out of bed.

Eric listened to the sound of the shower. He imagined his mother's naked body, wet and glistening as she washed herself. He pulled his underwear off the rest of the way and got out of bed. The bathroom door was closed. He slowly turned the knob and slipped inside, closing the door behind him.

Rachel turned and gave a quick cry of surprise when she saw her son pull the shower curtain aside and step in the tub. She smiled and ran her eyes down his naked body. His thick cock swayed as he moved. She licked her lips, impatient for him to become hard again.

"I thought I could wash your back for you," her son said.

"You're so thoughtful." She turned away from him and handed him the soap.

Rachel's fingers went to her clit when she felt her son's hands gliding over her soapy back. She rubbed her button, then pushed a finger in her pussy as she moved her hips. When she felt his cock pressed to her ass she moaned and pushed back, feeling it between her cheeks. She leaned forward slightly and ground herself against his manhood.

"You feel good even when you're soft," she said.

Eric slid his soapy hands around his mother's wet body. He ran them up her flat stomach to her breasts. Holding them tight, he pulled her back so she was pressed to his broad chest. He brushed her wet hair over her shoulder and kissed her neck, then nibbled at it. She giggled and squirmed, then moaned and rocked her hips as he pinched and tugged at her nipples.

"You're driving me crazy, Eric," she said.

He ran his right hand back down her soft body to her pussy. He cupped her mound, grinding the ball of his hand into her clit. She let out a loud moan and pushed back. When his finger slipped into her she cried out and reached down to steady herself with his muscular thighs. She squeezed his finger, holding it deep in her. Eric began working it in and out slowly, groping her left breast with her other hand.

"You're making me so fucking horny," she said through clenched teeth.

"I want to make you cum, Mom," he said, breathing in her ear.

"Keep this up and you will."

Eric continued to finger his mother and rub his thumb over her hard clit. Her heavy breathing almost drowned out the sound of the hot water washing over them. When she came for the first time he felt her grip him. He pulled at her nipple and pressed down harder on her clit, making her moan louder.

"Oh god... Eric... yes... please..."

His mother's cried filled the bathroom and made him as happy as much it excited him. He continued to rub her sensitive clit until her body went rigid, then she fell back into his arms. She was breathing hard and holding his thighs.

"You... oh god... you made me cum so hard. I'd forgotten I could cum like that," she said in a series of breaths.

Eric kissed his mother's flushed cheek. "I love you, Mom. I told you I wanted to take care of you," he said.

Rachel turned around and slid her arms around her son. She pulled him to her still trembling body and leaned her head on his shoulder. She could still feel waves of passion course through her. They said nothing. They were content to just enjoy the moment and the sensuous feelings of their bodies against one another. When Rachel felt her son's cock begin to swell and rise she looked down in surprise. It rubbed over her lips and pressed against her over-sensitive clit.

"Wow -- ready for more so soon?" She lifted her eyes to his and smiled.

"Yeah... well, I mean I'm always ready for it around you, but..."

"But what?" she asked, confused by his sudden silence.

"I wasn't sure how you felt, or what you wanted."

"I feel horny," she said with a shameless laugh. "And I want you. I want you to take care of me and be there for me, Eric -- just like your father was -- in every way."

Eric gave his mother a wide smile. He cupped her chin in his hand then bent down and kissed her full, moist lips. She gave a soft cry of surprise, but responded, opening her mouth to receive his kiss. He sucked on her bottom lip, then darted his tongue over it before easing away. He smiled, pleased by the look of happiness on her face.

"Let's get out of here," she said.

Rachel turned the water off and stepped out of the tub. She and her son each pulled a towel from the shower rod and began drying themselves off. Once they had finished Rachel looked down at her son's growing erection, surprised that he was getting hard again so soon, but happy. She tugged at his wrist, giving him an enticing smile.

Eric followed his mother back in to her bedroom. She sat down on the edge of the bed and tugged at his hips, bringing him closer. His cock twitched and rose as she ran her hands up and down his bare thighs. When she took his erection in her hand and ran her tongue along the underside Eric moaned. He placed his hands on her shoulders, watching her lick his shaft and balls. He was fully hard now and thick.

"I bet you never imagined your mom could be so naughty." Rachel titled her eyes up to her son's face, still holding his cock in her hand. She ran her tongue over the swollen head and looked back up to him.

"No... but I tried a few times," he said, then smiled.

Rachel sucked on the mushroom-shaped head of his cock, then slid her wet lips down. She took as much as she could into her mouth, then sucked harder as she drew her lips back up. She squeezed the base, watching as his veins bulged and it thickened, then she engulfed his meat with her lips again. She drew it into her warm, wet mouth. Rachel moaned and reached down to stroke her pink lips. Her clit was alive with sensations again and her pussy was more than ready for him.

"Mmmm... I could suck your cock all day, but there's somewhere else I want it."

She slid back on the bed, looking up at her son. Stroking her thighs, she parted them so he could see her wet, pink lips. She spread them open and smiled when she saw the eager look on his face. She felt embarrassed that she had not trimmed her bush, but she had not been expecting this to happen. But her hair was still rather sparse down there so she hoped he would not care.

"I need you, Eric," she said in a slightly hoarse voice. "Come take care of your mother."

Eric crawled across the bed towards his waiting mother. He knelt between her open thighs and ran his hands up and down them. Her lips glistened with her juice and were parted slightly in anticipation. He lowered himself on her, feeling her arms and legs wrap around him. Now they were wrapped in a taboo embrace; about to complete their forbidden union.

When Rachel felt Eric's cock penetrate her she moaned. For over a year she had only felt her own fingers in her. It took her a few seconds to become accustomed to feeling so full. She began breathing faster as she clutched his shoulders. As her son's cock sank deep in her she clenched her jaw and pushed up with her hips to meet him. She could feel his hot breath on her neck as he settled between her soft thighs and pressed down on her.

"God... fuck me, Eric... we've wanted this for so long... don't hold back, Honey," she moaned.

His mother's bawdy encouragement spurred Eric on. He began pumping his hips. Her pussy was tight and wet. He could feel her gripping his cock deep within her, just as she had done with his finger earlier in the shower. Her breasts shook as he thrust hard and deep into her, slapping his balls against her as his shaft sank into her warm interior. He placed his hand on her left breast and began to knead it as he pumped faster. When he pinched her nipple she moaned louder and sank her fingernails into his shoulders.

"Mmmm... your cock feels so good, Honey... that's it... harder, Eric... please."

Eric straightened his back and grabbed his mother's hips. His cock slipped from her momentarily but he pushed the head back in, then tugged hard, pulling her onto his thick shaft. She cried out and arched her back. Eric slid his left arm around the small of her back, supporting her while he started pumping his cock hard once more. He ran his right hand down to her clit, rubbing it with his thumb as he watched his slick cock move in and out of her.

When his mother came Eric stopped moving his hips. His cock was buried in her. She was squeezing it hard and he loved the feeling. He continued to rub her clit up and down. As she came for the third time he slipped out of her and straddled her stomach.

"Cum on me... I want your cum all over my tits, Eric." she said as she began to fondle them.

Eric pumped his cock in his fist. It was coated with her juice and he loved the sensation. When he came the first time he leaned over her, shooting a stream of cum across her left breast. The second and third ropes splashed over her breasts and between them. He squeezed the base of his cock and slid his fist down it, milking the last few drops from it. He wiped the slit over her hard nipples.

Rachel was massaged her breasts, painting them with her son's hot, thick cum. He laid down beside her, catching his breath. He rolled over on his right side towards her and kissed her reddened cheek. She smiled and turned her head towards him.

"I love how you take care of me," she said.

"Good. I hope you'll continue to let me," Eric told her.

Rachel rolled over. She rested her arm across her son's chest and laid her head on his shoulder. He brushed her hair aside and kissed her cheek.

"Anytime you want," she said.

Rachel smiled. She pressed her moist lips to her son's mouth, wondering how long it would be before he was hard again.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,786 Followers