After the Apocalypse

Story Info
Sex while rebuilding the human race. Everyone gets fucked.
9.6k words
4.32
111.9k
141
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a fantasy fiction story. None of the characters in this story exist except in my mind. No cocks, pussies, assholes, tits, or other body parts were harmed in the writing of this story. All the characters in this story who engage in any type of sexual activity are consenting legal adults.

We've all heard the expression: "I'm a trained professional. Don't try this at home." Well, I'm NOT a trained professional and I DID try this at home. So far, nothing has exploded LOL.

If you are reading this note, you were curious enough to open the story. Let your imagination work as you read. I hope that you enjoy it.

*****

After the Apocalypse.

Dear Journal,

Today, I sat in history class trying to pay attention. I was bored. My dad is something of a history buff and I had have heard the lecture over and over at home for years. Ms. Larsen was teaching about the earliest recorded history. It was from before the apocalypse and it was hard to imagine people living that way.

People of that era actually wore clothes all the time. They were modest about their bodies. The average woman would have only four sexual partners in her lifetime. Many families only had one or two kids and that was by choice! I couldn't imagine how people could have been so neglectful of their civic duty. It must have been some form of anarchy that drove people to act that way.

Last hour I had been in civics class. Today's class had dealt with some of the finer points of our reproductive duty. I had heard parts of this before too. All my life, whenever we attended public meetings, events or holiday celebrations there would be a speech about how it was our duty to repopulate the planet. Now, as puberty was well underway, my classmates and I were being formally educated about our duty to produce as many children as possible.

Since you don't live in my society, I will explain what every young child here knows. Many years ago, people lived much differently than we do. Then the apocalypse came, and people lived in protected underground shelters for years. Nobody is sure exactly what caused the apocalypse because the records from the before time were all lost. The only knowledge that exists of that time is from stories passed down by the previous generations and some of those, only a fool would believe.

OF course, there is that crazy old coot who lives by himself about two days walk from here. He is the oldest person known to be alive and he claims to be 75 years old. Most people believe he is mad, so people stay away from him. Two or three times a year he comes to town and stands in the public center area. (He calls it the "Town square.") He talks loudly to mostly nobody about an ancient book that he calls the "Bible."

He spouts mostly nonsense about afterlife. Little kids often gather around him to hear his incredible fantasy stories. He covers his body with cloth and tells people that it is wrong to have sex in public or with family members. He even makes up stories about the time long before the apocalypse saying that people used to have laboratories where they refined plant extracts into something he calls pills.

Pills were used to prevent women from becoming pregnant. Nobody except little kids believes any such nonsense. We all know that our duty is to create as many children as possible so that the world can be healed and so that humans won't disappear from existence. Nobody in their right mind would ever try to prevent a pregnancy. This crazy old man also talks about a creature he calls "God."

According to this madman, God is an all-powerful being that nobody can see and who makes all the rules. Supposedly, he is vengeful and punishes those who break his rules by banishing them to a place of eternal pain and suffering. Nobody believes that except him. Still he entertains little kids with his incredible stories. The little ones sometimes repeat the stories to each other in an attempt to frighten their friends at night. It's all good fun for them.

It was about 50 years ago that people came out of their shelters and into the sunlight. The world from before had been destroyed. Children, old people and sick people hadn't survived. Many young healthy people didn't have shelters, so they perished and there were only a small number of people left. There was some fighting among the survivors and some of them died as a result.

Eventually, a council was convened among those who were left. The council meeting lasted for many days as they talked out a new society, new laws and a plan for going forward without any more killings. The result is the society we have today. Those ancient people who attended the council are all dead now, but the society they helped to create marches on.

The council outlined the rights and responsibilities of everyone. These were written down in a document called "The Charge" and our new society was born. The first task of school children is to memorize and recite The Charge. It is always quoted at the beginning of any public gathering. The key elements and concepts of The Charge are:

1.To provide for the safety, sustenance and sustainability of the population by whatever means deemed necessary by the elders.

2.To repopulate the earth so that the human race will continue.

3.To explore the outer areas, find other human survivors of the apocalypse and integrate them into the new society.

4.To conserve resources for the good of the population.

5.That every person has a responsibility and a sacred duty to support the goals and obey the rules made by the elders.

It took a few years for the elders to fashion a set of rules that worked well, and it took the people some time to get used to the rules. First, the elders organized the work structure of society to provide for the basic needs. This included food, water and shelter. Clothing wasn't included as cloth was rare and valuable. The climate is warm here in what the ancients called Michigan. The temperature rarely falls below sixty degrees and is usually closer to seventy or more. As clothing wasn't needed for warmth, only women who were having their period were allowed to wear cloth on their bodies.

During their period, women would wear cloth around their pussies to catch the blood so that it wouldn't run down their legs and make a big mess everywhere they went. The earliest survivors are said to have had quite a problem with the decision to eliminate clothing, but eventually they complied because there just wasn't enough cloth and what there was, was needed for more important things.

Today, it is only on holidays that people cover their bodies with cloth. I hate wearing cloth even just for a few hours on a holiday. It is itchy, and it binds restricting one's movement. Personally, I am happy for the holiday to progress past the ritual display of cloth. Then we get to my favorite part of the holidays. I'll tell you about that in a few minutes.

Repopulating the earth also caused problems for the earliest survivors. It is hard to imagine that they had difficulty with such a common thing as fucking in public. Some of the elders even say that the early survivors didn't want to fuck their family members. Women don't get pregnant easily. Some never do, which is much to their shame even if it is beyond their control. Legend has it that before the apocalypse, some women could get pregnant as easily as from just a single fucking. Ha! You can't believe everything you hear just because it is called "legend."

It is a woman's sacred duty to become pregnant as often as possible and it is a man's sacred duty to impregnate as many women as possible. This is clearly stated in The Charge. The few scientists that survived trained their children to be scientists also and we now know that some women and men are infertile due to the effects of the apocalypse. Nobody can determine who these men and women are though. It is a man's sacred duty to cum in as many women's pussies as possible and as often as possible. I can't imagine not fucking my mother and I especially can't imagine not letting my friends watch. If I didn't fuck my mother at least once a week, people would accuse me and especially her of not tending to our civic duty.

When a boy turns 18, it is his mother's duty to train him in his sexual responsibilities until he has finished school and graduated. Likewise, it is a father's duty to train his daughters when they reach age. During this time the son or daughter is recognized as an adult, but in a probationary status. Probationary adult status can only be granted by the Elder council after a petition is made. Once this status is granted, the probationary adult attends formal schooling on a variety of subjects including sex. This marks the beginning of the passage into full adulthood. Outside of school, the probationary adult may only have sexual instruction from the parent and only in the family home. Graduation officially marks a person's passage into full adulthood. School lasts three moon cycles.

Pregnant women are treated special. Once it is confirmed that a woman is pregnant, she moves into a special house where only the best food is served. Her work is changed to a non-physical type and she is expected to bathe three times a week. Pregnant women get new fresh water for each washing. No recycled water is used for them like it is for everyone else. It is important to do all we can to achieve the birth of a healthy child. If a woman gives birth to twins or triplets, which is rare, she becomes a specially honored member of our community. She is given special privileges in the community and is always honored at holiday celebrations.

It wasn't till the second generation of survivors was old enough to travel that exploration more than a single day's journey from the town became practical. Then small parties of half a dozen people were sent out to find other communities. Most of them returned but a few were never heard from again. At first the exploring parties had gone only two to three days travel from the town, but as the years passed, some parties went as far as two weeks walk on the outbound part of their journey. While the occasional lone family was discovered, no large groups were ever found. This reinforced our need to repopulate the earth.

Conservation of resources was a priority for individual survival and for the common good. Because of this, many families pooled their resources and built housing structures from the rubble of the pre-apocalypse structures combined with mud, rocks and plants. Construction tools were scarce, so they were shared by the entire community. One might have to wait a week to have use of a pre-apocalypse shovel for a day, but the result was well worth the wait. As many as six families would live together in a single dwelling. Only the elders had individual quarters. Water for washing was always in short supply. Bathing once a week became the standard. All members of the dwelling would bathe together at once. Water was held in buckets and applied with hand sized cloths. Each family had one cloth for washing. The used washing water was reclaimed from the floor pit so that it could be filtered through rocks and sand and then be used again the next week. Food was gathered, hunted or grown. A community food storage was created which would sustain the community in times of drought or other need. It was every family's responsibility to contribute to the food storage bank.

Yes, those early survivors had it hard and they had to make many large adjustments in their way of living. Looking back, it is a wonder that they didn't just all kill each other. Somehow though, they managed to do what they had to do and now our society can barely comprehend the way things were those many years ago.

As I sat there absorbed in my daydream, I was jolted awake by Ms. Larsen's hand on my cock. She had grabbed it tightly and given it a rough tug.

"Are you with us Jeremy?" she asked.

I stammered out an apology. I knew what would happen if she thought I wasn't paying attention. I would be disciplined. Hoping to avoid punishment, I reached out and slipped two fingers into Ms. Larsen's pussy. I leaned over and gave her clit a few swipes with my tongue as I sawed my fingers in and out of her hot little twat.

After a moment or two, Ms. Larsen let go of my cock. She let me continue giving my apology to her pussy for a minute or two and then she stopped me. Without another word to me, she turned and went back to the front of the classroom, continuing her lecture as she went. I sucked her pussy juice off my fingers. I had avoided punishment. That had been close. She must have been in a good mood that day. Maybe it helped that my father was one of her favorite fucking partners.

Graduation

It had been a few months since I had nearly been punished by Ms. Larsen and school was over for me. It was time for commencement ceremonies. We all lined up. The girls were in one line and the boys in another. We were lead into the public center area where we would each fuck our teachers. The girls would be fucked by the male teachers while the boys fucked the female teachers' pussies. The whole town turned out to watch. I had attended these ceremonies before, but now it was my turn to be a participant. After this, I would be allowed to fuck or be fucked by any member of the community.

My aunt was first in line after the teachers. I had fucked my mom and my sister more than a few times. That was normal and expected. Now, after commencement, I would be allowed to fuck someone other than immediate family members. Aunts didn't count as immediate family, so I would be fucking my aunt Bertha for the first time. Bertha was tall and slender with enormous tits. I had wanted her for years. There wasn't a rock on earth that was as hard as my cock was at that moment

On the stage were the elders, the principal and all the teachers. The elders all had their hand on/in another elder's cock or pussy. This was protocol. The principal and the teachers stood the same way. Each student was called on stage one at a time and each went through the same ritual. The elders and teachers put their hands to their sides as the girls licked each cock and pussy on the stage for ten to fifteen seconds starting, of course, with the elders, moving to the teachers and finishing with the principal.

Then they laid on the ritual altar and each male elder and teacher fucked her. The one at the end of the line came in her and then took his place at the beginning of the line. Then the girl got up and used her hand to catch the cum that was running out of her pussy. She finished by licking up the cum and smearing just a bit of it on her tits. Afterwards, the girl would take her place in line on the corner of the stage.

Once the girls were done, it was the boys turn. One at a time we ascended the steps. Each boy knelt and licked the pussy of each elder. Likewise, they sucked the cocks of the male elders. This wasn't considered gay or taboo, but instead it was a display of respect for the men that was equal to the respect showed to the women.

This exercise was repeated for the teachers and the principal. Then each female on stage turned and got on all fours. Each boy took exactly half a dozen strokes in each pussy before going back to the one of his choosing and fucking that one till he came deep in her hot, wet twat. Once the boy had cum, he took his place in line with the girls.

My turn finally came. I was the seventh in the boy's line. I went through the process as the others had before me. But as I sucked Elder Brandt's cock, he stiffened and came in my mouth. It wasn't surprising as he had been sucked almost constantly for the past hour. Perhaps he had a secret fetish for boys too, but whatever the reason, he filled my mouth.

I couldn't waste his cum by swallowing it and I certainly couldn't embarrass the Elder in public. (Doing so in private would have been dangerous enough.) After Elder Brandt had finished, I scooted over to Elder Handy. I used my tongue to shove Elder Brandt's still hot cum into her pussy. She gave a surprised smile and broke with tradition by holding my head against her pussy. I licked and licked, forgetting time till she relaxed her grip a bit. Then I moved my tongue to her clit and licked it till she came on my face.

Elder Handy pulled me up off my knees and then dropped to hers. She sucked my cock for a minute and then shoved me toward the next elder. I heard applause, but I was already too busy licking another pussy to take a bow. Besides, it would be hard to bow when I was already on my knees. Once through with the respect part of my ritual, I chose Ms. Larsen to fuck to completion. I had often enjoyed watching her masturbate and cum as class started. She started every class that way and I had dreamed of having that pussy wrapped around my hard cock for many months. Ms. Larsen wasn't the only teacher who started class that way. It was a good way to get the student's attention as the class began. It didn't take me long to fill Ms. Larsen's pussy with cum. I then took my place with the other graduates. Jenny, one of my classmates, leaned over and whispered in my ear:

"Nice performance. I can't wait for my turn with your cock."

I could hardly wait too. Jenny had the prettiest pussy in the entire class. I smiled at her and let my hand run across her ass. The audience couldn't see it, but Jenny got the message without any doubt. She gave a little shudder and smiled even bigger.

Once the last student had completed his ritual, the senior male and female elders fucked each of the teachers. (Male pairing with Female.) Between the students and the elders, there wasn't a pussy on stage that wasn't dripping cum. Then the class was called to the front of the stage. We stood there in a single line as the elders pronounced that we were no longer boys and girls but were now men and women. Everyone applauded. Then the senior of the elders announced that it was free fucking time.

Jenny grabbed me by the cock pulling it toward her pussy. I cupped her right tit and politely excused myself.

"Jenny, I'll be back to fill that hot little twat of yours, but I promised the first fuck to my aunt Mary. Don't go far though you hot little minx. I promise I'll make you cum and if we're lucky, I'll make you pregnant."

Jenny smiled her understanding and went in search of another cock as I turned to find my aunt waiting with her legs spread. She was busy pulling and twisting her nipples. I looked at her big meaty pussy lips and saw how moist they were with anticipation. I didn't make her wait any longer. As I went closer, bending down so I could lick her pussy, I said:

"Auntie, I've been waiting for this for a long, long time. Are you ready to fuck my brains out like you do to my dad?"

She replied: "Get that gorgeous fuck stick in my pussy and I'll show you things that even your dad doesn't know my pussy can do!"

I knelt between my auntie's legs and tasted her pussy. It was the sweetest tasting nectar I could have imagined. I almost came just from the scent. I didn't spend long licking her though. I was afraid that I'd cum too soon. I stood up and climbed on top of her. Aunt Mary grabbed my cock and guided me to her opening. I thrust in without delay knowing how wet she already was.

When I felt my pelvis slam against hers, I just held there for a moment reveling in the feeling of the pussy that I had dreamed of fucking for so long. It was like a really tight velvet glove. It was hot, wet and mostly smooth, but there were ridges in just the right places. I began to move. I withdrew till just the head of my cock was inside her and then slammed it back in to the hilt. She gasped. I grabbed her tit in my left hand while using my right to keep my balance. Then I began to fuck her hard and fast. It was only about a dozen strokes before I came in her pussy. I was disappointed. I had hoped to last longer and enjoy aunt Mary's pussy for a while.