After the Bar Pt. 02

Story Info
I wasn't done with you.
1.1k words
3.88
8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arctryx
arctryx
1 Followers

I really didn't know what to expect next. Maybe, having had an orgasm, she would be satisfied and that would be the end of the encounter. Or maybe she would feel guilty, also bringing about the end of it. I realized that, in all the time we'd spend together and conversations we'd had, we had never shared any real details about our sexual habits.

I also wasn't sure how I felt about what might happen next. I was, without a doubt, fully aroused. I mean, how could I not be? This girl was the definition of sexy on a normal day, and here we were, a little drunk, late at night, wrapped around each other and half naked. My primal side was already debating whether to bother taking her panties off or just push them to the side. But, then there was the rational side; the part of me that was her close friend and respected her relationship.

I climbed fully on top of her, my legs between her, her between my arms. The look she gave me was beyond just consent. But I kept going, off of her and off of the bed. I needed a moment to collect my thoughts. I headed to the bathroom, took a sobering look in the mirror, and threw some cold water onto my face. These were my thoughts as I took stock of the situation: our judgment was definitely slightly impaired, we were close friends, she had a boyfriend; but she got off once and I had a breather, we had the kind of mature friendship that wouldn't be affected by a little fooling around, and for all I knew she and her boyfriend worked out some kind of agreement to get through the distance. Final decision: I wouldn't push it, but I'd follow her lead.

I took one last look in the mirror, one last deep breath, and turned to go back to her room. But there she was. Without saying a word, she pushed me further into the bathroom and turned to close and lock the door. In no time, she had me up against the back wall and knelt in front of me. With her hands on my hips, she looked up and gave me that come hither look.

"I wasn't done with you."

I was so glad I had made peace with my decision not to object, because I couldn't have said no even if I'd wanted to. She pulled my underwear down to my knees, and I leaned back against the wall for support, closing my eyes. I felt her warmth as she drew closer. Her hands returned to my hips, as if to hold me, as she teased me with her tongue. I groaned with pleasure, pushing my hips off the wall as if by reflex. She drew her mouth back and pushed her hands forward. Message received, this was still about her. And I was totally ok with that.

I opened my eyes and looked down. So long as I was going to wait for satisfaction, I was going to enjoy the show. She set to work with her mouth, still licking but also starting to take me in. What a sight. Her mouth toying with me as she knelt, still topless, panties now gone. Since she was leaning into me, holding me against the wall, her knees were far enough back that her ass stuck out, giving me a fantastic view. I love this sight, the flow from shoulders to torso to hips. Plus, her ass matched her tits to a t; young and supple, small and tight, with well-formed curves. Ah, youth.

As her teasing lessened and her depth increased, the pressure on my hips lessened. She ran one hand up my torso and the other down hers. I happily pulled off my shirt to give her free reign of my upper body, and her gentle moaning indicated that her other hand was just as busy. Normally, just a blow job is not enough to get me off, but between that view, her hand on my body, and vibrations coming from her throat as she pleasured herself, I was not expecting to last too much longer. Her attention to me slacked as her moaning built, until she pulled her mouth away completely and leaned back. With one hand between her legs and the other twisting her nipple, she looked up at me just as she had back on the bed and made herself cum.

She leaned back, her hands finding the ground on either side of her, naturally arching her back and presenting me with what I would have to say was the ideal target for my own finish. Her eyes remained on mine, and a smile spread across her face. I have never been much of an exhibitionist, but as I took my still wet shaft in hand, I knew I was going to enjoy putting on a little show for her. The excitement in her eyes as she licked her lips, the view of her body before me, the fresh memory of her mouth on my, it was all so erotic in the purest sense of the word. Our eyes stayed locked as I rebuilt the rhythm she had previously set, and I knew it would not be long.

I picked up the pace as I felt my orgasm build, and leaning off the wall and taking aim at her chest. When I could no longer hold back, I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, ready to let go. And just then, I felt her mouth on me, her lips pushing my hand down my shaft as she took me deeper and deeper. I was caught off guard in the best way possible as I came in her mouth. She rode out my orgasm, and continued as it subsided, gently sucking and gliding her tongue over me without moving her lips. As I came back to reality, I looked down and saw her upturned eyes. She must have been watching me the whole time.

"One more thing. You're big spoon."

I pulled my underwear back up and followed her back to her room. I climbed into bed, while she put on a fresh pair of panties. No top. She crawled in under the blankets and gave me a quick kiss before rolling away and scooting to press her back into me, drawing my arm into her chest with both hands. As her breathing grew shallow and I felt her heartbeat slow, I was completely content. I knew, and a morning conversation confirmed, that if anything, the nights' events would only strengthen our friendship. So with a smile on my face and a perfect calm flowing through me, I nuzzled into the back of her neck and joined her in sleep.

arctryx
arctryx
1 Followers