After the Block Party

Story Info
Taken at the club.
2.2k words
4.26
179.9k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
waltz728
waltz728
93 Followers

It had been 3 months after the block party, Harlow still thought about that night. She knew she should have called the police, but couldn't bring herself too. Harlow had just moved in she couldn't cause a scandal and why would the police believe her since she had an orgasm; they would say she enjoyed it. Sometimes she touched herself, but it was never the same.

Harlow still hasn't seen Marc since that night, it was like he disappeared. She had started teaching and was making friends. In fact, she was going out with some new coworkers to her first club this weekend- FUN!

Maybe she would even meet a nice man to date....

.............................................

Marc thought about Harlow all the time. He wanted her again, but he restrained himself. Many nights after his wife, Sherry, was sleeping, he went down to the garage and stoked his 10 inch cock while he thought of Harlow's tight pussy and came all over bench she had been tied to.

About a month ago his best friend, Andy came over and they hung out and drank beer in the garage. Marc couldn't help himself so he told Andy about Harlow, but he left out some details.

"Oh shit man! That's what took you so long to get the beer! You were nailing the new teacher!" laughed Andy as popped open another beer.

"Yep. She said no a few times, but she wanted it so I gave it to her"

"uuhh dude, no means no, that's like rape dude" Andy looking a bit concerned.

"No way. Her pussy was so wet it was dripping. I had to wipe some much pussy juice off the bench. Her "no" really meant "fuck me harder"

"She came? She totally wanted it" Andy was so jealous. Harlow was hot and fucking Marc nailed her first.

"I didn't tell you the best part. She was a virgin." Marc smugly smiled at Andy.

"Oh fuck you!!" Now Andy was fuming inside. He wish he had gotten to Harlow first.

.............................................

Finally Friday night, Harlow had spent hours getting ready with the some of the girls, Riley, Kylie, and Liv. The girls forced Harlow in a short, strapless black dress, which her 34Ds were about to spill out of, 6inch shoes, and bright red lipstick. They had teased her normally straight black hair into sexy waves. She felt a bit wobbly on the heels and knew she was looking hot and felt a bit naked.

Once the girls got to the Club Exit, they didn't have to wait on line and were escorted right in since they were 4 hot girls. Harlow was shocked when she walked in. She had no idea it would be this dark, loud, or crowded inside. By the time they made it to the bar, they had lost two of the girls. Harlow and Riley ordered drinks and she looked around. This place was huge with a dance floor in the middle and a second floor that looked down on them. There were giant booths for the VIP sections against the sides of the room.

Harlow tried to talk to Riley but it was too loud so she gave up and they just did shots at the bar. Harlow didn't drink often so the alcohol was hitting her pretty hard. Two guys bought the girls each a shot and asked them to dance.

The guy Harlow was dancing with was hot! He was tall, 6'1 with warm brown eyes, floppy brown hair, and a sweet smile. She thought he said his name was Brett, but they hadn't done much talking. Their hot, sweaty bodies grinded on each other to the beat of the music. The alcohol had loosened her up, Harlow was so turned on her thong was soaked with her pussy juices. She could feel Brett's erection through his jeans. She tilted her head up to his and Brett leaned his forehard against Harlow's, but didn't kiss her.

.............................................

Andy stood in front of the VIP booth his buddies had rented out for his coworkers bachelor party and he couldn't believe his luck, there was Harlow on the dance floor grinding on some nerd looking loser. Andy felt some blonde pulling on his arm and he shook her off. He was use to cheesy club girls throwing themselves at him because he was in the VIP section and he knew he was good looking. Andy was 6'3, jet black hair, emerald green eyes and word has gotten around town that he was hung like a horse. Andy was proud of his cock, 9 full inches, but it was the girth that was impressive, it was just as thick as a coke can. Most girls weren't able to take his whole dick in their pussy or deep throat him properly. He rarely ever forced the girls he fucked to take more than they could, but every once in a while he couldn't hold himself back and needed to fill whatever hole he was in at the time and destroyed it.

He totally disregarded the dork she was with and knew he was going to have her by the end of the night. Andy saw the guy shout something at Harlow and walk towards the basement stairs that led to the bathrooms. He grabbed the blond he had shook off and growled into her ear, "See that guy in the blue shirt headed to the bathroom?" as he pointed the dork out to her, "Follow him, I need you to keep him occupied."

The blond gazed seductively at Andy and wrapped her arms around him, "How about I occupy you baby?"

Andy trapped her chin with his hand while his eyes burned into hers, "Doll, do as I say and I'll take care of you later ok? Go keep him occupied and I'll make it worth your while later" as he slid his hand from her face, down her chest and twisted her nipple hard. She gasped and nodded yes and turned to head to the bathroom, Andy slapped her ass as she walked away.

.............................................

Harlow loved dancing! She was drunk and feeling very free in this thick crowd of people. She swayed to the best of the music, not caring about all the people bumping into her constantly. It took her a few minutes until she realized there was a body pressed against behind her dancing with her.

Harlow figured Brett had come back from the bathroom. She backed up into him more and his arms snaked around her waist trapped her against his body. His hands roamed her body as they danced and she was so aroused. Her nipples were so hard and she arched her ass into his groin.

.............................................

Andy loved her ass backing up into her. He slipped one hand under her short dress and felt her wetness soaking through her thong. He knew she wanted it bad. He heard her gasp and her head shaking no, so he pulled her thong aside and he flicked his finger over her clit and he felt her moan and grind her pussy against his hand. His other hand pinched her harden nipple and felt her shudder.

She wants to cum thought Andy to himself, I'm not going to let her until I am in her, babydoll.

He rubbed her clit a little harder and slid his finger up and down her wet slit until he wedged his finger into her pussy and started to gently finger fuck her. Harlow's knees felt weak, his finger felt so good inside her. Her pussy clamped around his finger trying to suck in more. She felt his lips kiss her neck and she threw back her head with her eyes closed to enjoy all the sensations.

Andy knew it was almost time, he had to wait a few more minutes for his cue so he continued to finger her and now he put a finger in his mouth and she sucked on it obediently.

All of a sudden, sirens went off, deafening loud, all the lights went red, and everyone in the club went wild as foam started to be sprayed everywhere.

Andy knew it was time, he violently ripped her thong off and freed his throbbing cock from his pants. He leaned forward a little bit and Harlow bent with his body. He rubbed the tip of his swollen cock along her lips, her juices coated his head and mixed with his cum that leaked out. His dick twitched hard into her wet hole and almost went in.

Harlow's eyes shot open like a cold bucket of water had been poured over her. OHMYGOD, she thought, What am I doing in front of everyone her? I'm letting some guy I just met finger me? WAS THAT HIS DICK?

She tried to move forward and struggle away from him, his hands caught her wrists as she tried to tug her dress down. She felt his lips on her ear "Babydoll I've been told how you struggle, but like it." And his dick felt like it got even bigger and harder between her legs.

Harlow freaked out! This wasn't even Brett! She struggled to pull her wrists free from his hand, but he gripped even harder and he wrapped his arms around themselves so her body was pressed harder into him.

Her dress kept riding up as she struggled against him and he kept humping and rubbing his cock along her pussy lips. Precum and her pussy juices leaked down her thighs. Andy licked and bit her neck and Harlow moaned and leaned her body into him wanting him to bite her hard. Andy took advantage of her moment of weakness and pulled his hips back slightly and thrust his cock into her as hard as he could.

Harlow let out a scream as his thick cock was forced into her! No one around them paid attention as everyone was yelling and jumping around and dancing.

Andy only got his head into her tight cunt. He felt like his head was getting strangled by her pussy it was so tight. He let go of one of her wrists and covered her mouth with his hand and felt her tears streaming down her face.

"Baby girl, you'll get use to it soon. That's just the tip" Andy whispered into her ear.

Harlow couldn't believe that was just the tip. She felt his cock twitch inside her. Andy pulled back his hips and thrust more of his cock into her. Harlow screamed into his hand, the pain was agonizing. Her pussy burned from the pain as his held her in place. Andy was determined to stuff his whole cock into her. He couldn't help himself and he didn't care about pain as he hammered into her as hard as he could until his whole cock was buried in her.

Harlow started to moan as her pussy was being ripped in half, it hurt so much and she felt so full but the fullness felt good too. Andy took his hand off her mouth and pinched her nipple and rubbed her clit.

He pulled his dick out until just his head was still inside her and thrust into her as hard as he could while he pulled her hips into his as hard as he could.

It felt like her pussy felt every vein on this monster moving in and out of her. It felt like her pussy tried to suck his dick in when he pulled out.

Andy couldn't hold back much longer as he pounded into her and felt her pussy becoming wetter. He wanted her to cum when he did so her pussy would suck up all his cum. He wanted her cum leaking out of her used pussy the rest of the night. He fingered her clit and bite her neck again.

Harlow moaned and he felt her pussy clench down on his cock so tight he could barley slide it out. Andy felt Harlows body tense and shudder as she came on his cock, her pussy strangling his dick and a gush of pussy juice. He groaned and fucked her harder as he pumped his milky cum into her pussy. He pulled his cock out and cum gushed out of her pussy and down her legs.

The foam portion of the party was about to end, Andy wiped his dick on the back of her dress. He pulled her into his chest and whispered into her ear "You're welcome babydoll" kissed the top of her head and left.

.............................................

Harlow stumbled towards the exit and she felt some hands reaching out to stable her. "Hey I've been looking for you everywhere. Sorry I took so long in the bathroom, some annoying girl wouldn't leave me alone" explained Brett.

Harlow looked into his kind eyes, "I was looking for you too. I think I need to go home. I don't usually drink."

"Let me get you a cab. Do you think you would like to have dinner with me some time next week?" Brett smiled hopefully at Harlow.

"Sure. I would love to." Harlow ashamed such a nice guy asked her out when she let some random stranger fuck her in the club, still had his cum wet on her thighs, and worst of all, she loved it.

waltz728
waltz728
93 Followers