After the Bourbon Trail Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my mind I thought that the size of what I was feeling in me now, could only come from someone as massive as the lump that I felt slip in my hand when the middleman scooted against yesterday in the spa, the very one who escorted me through the village this morning.

Slowly, at a slight downward angle toward my belly he pushed and I could feel him go a little deeper with each advance. When he was almost all of the way in, he eased out and I experienced the unusual feeling of my lips clinging to him, stretching and pulling out of me at the end of his first back stroke.

When I became wet enough to take most of it, he pushed in deeper and then he picked up the pace. I felt his massive cock head touch the end of my uterus and as he pushed even deeper, it eventually bypassed it and I could feel him bottomed out. The feel from his length was exciting and the girth stayed in full contact with my vaginal wall and the total experience was unlike anything one could ever imagine.

Suddenly, I felt his four fingers on my tailbone and as he pressed his thumb deep in my ass, the sensational rush from the total combination of feelings was beyond words and I will never be able to describe the continuous deep, pleasurable feelings of being shared by my husband with this good looking twenty something Frenchman who was fucking me from behind, with his thumb up my ass while I sucked on the seventy year old cock in my mouth.

As I felt myself start to get creamy back there, I could also taste the familiar flavor of Joe's precum coat my tongue and smell the sweaty almond scent of his pubic hair and the musk from his scrotum and it started to contact and then slap against my chin, I both knew and was thankful that this would be another occasions for him to cum.

I was both pleasing and being pleasured from both ends and the fact that the human body could both give and receive such an intensity of gloriously satisfying sensations, emotionally pushed me over the edge and I started to cry.

We were being serviced, we were being pleasured and it made me feel like royalty, like a queen of some golden kingdom and I couldn't help but wonder how many other stupid, stupid wives would actually scream at their husbands in total disgust if they were offered this same treatment and once again the phrase, "life is too short," came to mind and up until now, though I have wasted most of my own, I am correcting that insane foolishness right here and now.

When I started to feel a light breeze against my clit each time he would advance, I realized that is was caused from his swinging ball sack and then I knew that he was far too long to go deep enough in me for it to slap against me.

The thought of his size and sheer length, caused that sensuous twinge down deep in my gut to go off again and the thrill of another orgasm began to mount in my chest . I braced myself for it to be a big one and as the first wave of it washed over me, I heard him ask, "is it alright if I cum inside of you?"

The same time I let Joe fall from my lips and precum, saliva and phlegm string to the floor, I gathered enough strength to moan out "oh God, yes please yes!" and he stopped at full depth and as I felt that giant plum sized cockhead convulse, I felt warm ribbons of sweet, silky young sperm ejaculate on and around the base of my uterus, fully coating my vaginal insides before pooling in the bottom of me.

He waited until his last spasms subsided and when he ever so slowly withdrew from me, I stared to cum again, but I had to see him, I had to see it, I had to know what was inside of me and when I rolled over I saw our spa middleman, totally naked. He was neatly trimmed, with clean shaven balls and sporting the most beautiful and impressive cock I had ever seen. It looked to be the length and girth of a standard flashlight and I was very surprised that I could take that without any pain and I wanted, no I had to have it in my hand.

Still wet from our lust and mixed juices, I tried in vain to close my fingers around it, but it was too large so I just petted it like a puppy, then out of gratitude, I kissed and licked it clean.

Jess started making low guttural groans and when I looked over, they had her on her back pulled half way down the table with her tiny butt half off the foot of it and the backs of her knees were on her young man's shoulders and he was pounding away at her while Peter rubbed and fondled her large breasts .

Just as she opened her mouth to indicate that she was going to cum, I saw Peter lift her head and turn her face toward him and the way he moved and positioned his hips, I could tell that he had pushed himself inside her mouth.

Her young Frenchman was now pulling almost all of the way out of her with each backstroke and slamming himself balls deep with each forward thrust and when he announced that he was going to cum, he pulled out of her pussy and pushed himself deep in her ass and held it there.

She was now making loud swallowing noises on Peter and as I heard some air sputter out from between her pussy's lips, her Frenchman mumbled something. I felt bad for her remembering how that uncontrolled physical reaction had made me feel so embarrassed not hours ago but from the treatment that she was receiving it didn't look in any way to phase her.

When they finally put her legs down to let her get a little more comfortable, I noticed the flush of an afterglow come over her face, down her throat and neck and across her chest and I knew that she was well satisfied from the two of them pleasing, experiencing and using her. I also noticed that I was still holding that huge male member in my hand and as it softened, I lifted it up and patted his balls before letting him go.

The two Frenchman found their close and as they dressed my middleman asked me, "may we see you like this again tomorrow night?

Before I could answer, Joe said "well, we'll have to see how it goes, if we see you at dinner or in the cabana bar we'll let you know."

They thanked Jess and I with a deep and believe it or not, French kiss, shook our husband's hands and left our staterooms.

When I finally got down off of my table, I helped Jessie up and her and we headed to the other stateroom to get cleaned up, Jess turned toward Joe and Peter and said, "give us half an hour, then open that champagne."

We said very little to one another as we took turns using the bidet after figuring out how to use it for the first time, but when we stepped into the shower Jess said that she had never in her life cum as hard as she did tonight. She also told me that it happened at least four times, but she got distracted and lost count when she heard the sounds coming from my table. Then she said, "I want them back one more time, are you up for it?"

I answered, "you must be reading my mind."

In the steam and warmth of the shower she said, "Barb, the four of us have the rest of our lives together, but we only have one more night left here. I think we set the boys down at breakfast and tell them that since we've come this far, we want to make the most of our last night onboard ship."

Without a second thought I responded, "I agree. I think that since we have been considered the good sports, we should be the ones to set it up."

Jessie said, "agreed then. Let's put on one of the new outfits that we just bought and take the boy's on deck for breakfast with our bottle of champagne."

It didn't take much convincing to get them to go in the wee hours of that morning. Though I kind of suspected that we would find them snoozing as an exhausted aftermath of all their sexual antics, they were waiting for us and after hearing the word "breakfast," they quickly dressed and were ready to go.

There's something to be said about twenty four hour gourmet meal availability on a cruise ship and eating a fluffy Belgian waffle while viewing twinkling lights from the south of France while on a river cruise with friends who share, is about as close to the best thing in life as anyone will ever get.

Jess had her yogurt and fruit concoction and the boys had the greasy meat and eggs that they love and as the meal wound down and the service brought the best tasting coffee to be found anywhere, I started to fumble my words.

Jessie broke in, "guys, we love you with all of our hearts and nothing can or will ever change that. Last night was something we will never forget and we want to thank you. when Joe first suggested that we get naked together and share one another, to be honest with you ... I was insulted. If we hadn't lost that bet, we would have missed out on the experiences that we have had with the two of you and the thought of that both scares and saddens me.

When Peter asked, "what are you trying to say Jessie?"

Jess started to answer, "tonight is our last night and..."

I cut her off, "we want to make it special, we want to make it memorable, we want to plan it out, all in the open, and to be honest with you ... we want the two Frenchmen to join you in sharing us. Let's face it, Like Jess said, we love you and we know at our age it doesn't get easier for the man and we still want to experience those feelings for us, but we want you there to experience it."

Joe asked, "does this mean you will share us with younger woman some time?"

Jess said, "lets finish this cruise and I'm sure that Barb and I will do that for you on the next cruise" and she looked over at me and said, "agreed?"

I answered, "agreed, that only seems fair," knowing that the odds were such that this one was our one in a lifetime cruise and there more than likely wouldn't be another.

As we walked around the boat, seeing the sites, I was looking for our two French lovers and I could tell by the way Jessie's eyes were darting around, she was doing the same.

We four shared a large seafood platter of cracked crab, lobster and other shellfish for lunch and Jess and I went back and changed to do one last spa time together, while the husbands grabbed a beer at the cabana.

While in the hot bubbling water, Jess and I talked about how we wanted to taste and savor the young men this time and look and see and feel and experience everything about them and though we were on a smaller cruise line river cruiser, I said that I was afraid that we wouldn't see them again.

Jess confidently said, "don't worry, we haven't stopped anywhere else yet and I'm sure they didn't swim ashore, they'll turn up.

right about then, the server came over with a try of two tall drinks and before we could tell him that we didn't order them, he said, "from the gentleman."

When we turned expecting to see our two husbands grinning back at us, we looked into the smiles of our two young Frenchmen and I waved them over.

When they got in the water with us, before we let them get all touchy feely, Jess said, "we would like you to join us again tonight and basically our only boundaries and restrictions will be no pain or anything too kinky like that and our husbands must be present at all times."

The middleman said, "my only boundaries are that you just have your clean natural skin without any deodorant, cologne, perfumed or scented lotions ready to be pleasured."

Jessie laughed and said, "hey, you read the card on my robe!"

with that he replied, "no, actually I wrote it" and the two of them looked at one another and kind of smiled, then he asked, "what time?"

Before we could respond to any of his last statement, Joe's voice came from behind us asking, "why not just join us for dinner?"

When they both agreed, I heard Peter say, "done" and that new found but now familiar lower body twinge hit me and I instantly started feeling a little over anxious.

Our middleman said, "there's a semi formal dinner tonight on the upper deck, we would like for you to join us at the Captain's table at 7:00, will that work for you?"

"Captain's table! Captain's table how did you pull off six tickets for that?" Joe asked.

He replied, "it's the last night of the cruise, believe me, it's no big deal, we'll see you then" and as they both got out, Peter and Joe got in.

Later that evening we got cleaned up for dinner, Jess looked great as usual and she told me that I was quite pretty in my new dress. When we met our husbands, they were each wearing the new dress slacks and a new sport polo that we had purchased for the trip and Jess and I thought that they looked quite handsome, kind of like a couple of professional golfers, though I honestly think that this was the first time that they were in long pants since we boarded ship and they looked a tiny bit uncomfortable.

When we got to that fine dining area on the upper deck where the Captains dinner was being held, the receptionist looked over a list and asked "what names are you under, please?"

That was the first time that we realized that we never formally exchanged names, and I neither Jess or I could remember could remember even their first ones from the hot tub introduction. Joe said, "we're having dinner with a couple of guests who have our tickets, he may have left them with you."

The receptionist smiled and asked, "and his name please?"

Before this situation got so awkward that we thought that we would have to dine elsewhere, our middleman came up behind us and said, "Stacy it's ok, they're with us" and he and our sideman walked us in and up to the Captain's table.

As Joe and Peter pulled out the chairs for Jess and I, Joe asked, "Stacy? How did you know her name was Stacy?"

The Middleman said. "nametag."

The Captain was an older true gentleman, though he spoke little English, he made sure he had something to say to everyone seated at his table and just being there with him and the nine other passengers who were fortunate to be seated with us was rather thrilling.

All during the course of the meal, the pretty young female severs kept doting over our two Frenchman as if they were the only two good looking young men onboard this cruise ship, even though that ballroom was packed with them..

Jess and I had to chuckles to ourselves for we knew that we were the two older mature woman who would be taking them back to our stateroom to experience more of their sexual prowess.

The dinner was prime rib with garlic mashed potatoes and those undercooked green beans that the French are so fond of, but the dessert, oh my God, the dessert was a cheery banana flambé prepared tableside and it was beyond outstanding.

After dinner there was some big band music from a live group and dancing. Jess and I danced with our husbands and when they went to the bar for drinks, all eyes were on us as we danced with our young Frenchman. Finally as our evening progressed, the middleman leaned in and told Jessie that we should leave with our husbands for our stateroom first and they would follow momentarily so no one would suspect anything out of the ordinary.

When Jess told me that, we anxiously collected Joe and Peter and headed for what was awaiting us.

I don't know why Jessie and I donned our robes each time we entered into our pleasure room after freshening up. Maybe it was our form of a security blanket, maybe it gave us a starting point to build from, but I know that other than us just walking out in front of four waiting men totally nude, like those sluts tend to do in the fictional porn stories, the comfort of these short terry robes made us feel more sensual and maybe a bit mysterious somehow.

When we stepped out into the room where our four gentleman were waiting, I saw Joe and the middleman approach Jessie and as I looked into the eyes of the sideman, I felt Peter slip up behind me. As my new Frenchman slipped his warm hands inside my robe I felt them slide around to the small of my back and pulled me closer.

I leaned my head back to sigh from anticipation and as a reaction to how good his touch felt and he leaned in as if to kiss me. As I close my eyes and slightly parting my lips in response, he put his tongue between them. He moved his face from side to side tonguing and tasting the inside of my mouth everywhere with his lips barely ever contacting mine.

When he curled his tongue up against the roof of my mouth, I felt Peter kneel behind me and in about a second he had my robe turned up and over the belt. Then he spread my cheeks and buried his face in my ass.

I brought both of my hands to either side of my Frenchman's neck and leaned forward into him a bit and arched my back lifting my ass to give Peter better access of me and as I started to gently suck on my Frenchman's tongue, I felt Peter's try to force the tip of his in my anus and I was in heaven.

When Peter stood, he ran his fingers up under my robe and cupped my breasts in his hands and the two of them sidestepped me toward the table. I pulled my face away from my Frenchman's tongue and told them, "not on my tummy, I want this on my back so I can see and experience everything." and I untied my robe and let it fall to the floor.

Joe and our middleman had Jessie's robe already off and I saw them touch, caress and fondle her as she stood between them. When I sat and turned to lay back and put my legs up, I saw that she was kneading Joe's semi hard cock with her left hand while holding and staring at the massive Frenchman's in her right. From that view, I could tell that her tiny hand closed less than half way around it and it looked to be at least three times longer than the width of her palm.

Flat on my back I closed my eyes and a I felt both Peter and the sideman each take an arm and raise it over my head. Then from either side came the sensation of the tips of their noses as both caressed and tickled down the underside of my upper arms to the centers of both arm pits where they paused and I felt them breath in the scent of my warm freshly shaven flesh.

When the sideman started licking my armpit, I thought of the little tag that was pinned to our robe's labels and I knew it was authored for that reason and I could only think, "oh, the French, they want to experience everything with their tongues."

Then I felt Peter hold a breast and lick the inside of my navel and the young man moved and started a search for my clit with his mouth. When I spread my legs a little he found it and worked it with the tip of his tongue, licking and teasing it for a moment and when he sucked it in his mouth I started to cum.

Mid orgasm my Frenchman promptly stood and quickly slid me down the soft top sheet to the foot of the table, he pulled my legs up straight and placed my ankles on either side of his face and right before he entered me, I looked over and saw Jess looking back at me with a look of concern over the size of her middleman as he opened her table and spread her legs.

Peter started nibbling and sucking my earlobes and I felt the right hand of my Frenchman come up between my ass and spread my pussy a little followed by the head of his cock slowly wiping up and down the opening and then in one gentle forward thrust, he was all the way in me as my orgasm raged on.

Peter was now standing over my head, tweaking my nipples and as he slipped his tongue in my mouth, I felt him let them go and the sensation as they filled back up with blood was one unforgettable thrilling rush. As Peter started to gently rub and kneed my soft belly from under my breasts, down to my navel, the sideman held his cock deep inside me making it swell until that orgasm subsided.

As Peter reached down and touched my clit, my Frenchman started to draw himself out a little and then tenderly push slowly back inside me. His motions were considerate, his actions experienced and when he felt that I was adequately creamy, he advanced fast and hard and the actual fucking and pounding commenced.

With my clit still between Peter's middle and index fingers, I felt him press the thumb in my navel, then he slowly closed his grip pulling my clit up toward his thumb and I started having an odd mix of gratification form the pressures on my clit, a mild feeling of having to pee from the thumb pressing in my navel and that glorious overwhelming rush sensation from the long, firm, thick, young, man meat deep inside my pussy and I bit my lip to keep from to crying out but Jess could no longer control it.