After the Burn Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aln80017
Aln80017
10 Followers

Brad stormed out of the room, the brusies to his ego, and the fact that she was right, was too much.

Once he was gone Tessa sighed sadly, pouting and almost to tears at what her life had become. She was scared senseless for her sister, out serving as bait for whomever might wander down the road. She was scared senseless that one of these days Bonzer was going to be gone too long and Brad, or TJ, or both, were going to finally snap and God only knew what they might do to her. Or if Bonzer might find some more of that shit he liked to huff to get high again, gazolin or what ever it was called... what if he got some of that again and he really went off. She thought he might kill them both last time.

"We've been here before... we've gotten away before. Probably time we do it again... but," she jerked on the chain that was cuffed to the bed frame at one end and the collar around her neck at the other.

Aln80017
Aln80017
10 Followers
12