After the Christmas Party

Story Info
A stroll back to remember what happened after the party..
5.6k words
4.5
16k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hold on, let me get this cork out of this champagne bottle! God, that's a great sound, isn't it? Here, give me your champagne flute. Nice. I love how that bubbles up to the top of the glass like that. Small bubbles is a sign of superior champagne, so they say.

Alright. There we go. Hey Baby! Let's raise our glasses of champagne together and toast the end of another year. Can you believe it? So many good things happened this year. We had a lot of fun. Like what? You mean the trip to Key West and Spain were no fun?

What about this year's Christmas party? Smiling already. I thought it was great also. Its funny, you know, its the same old thing, those Christmas parties. The "office" rents this big place, they fill it with booze, music and food, and everyone has a good time, me included, but by the end of the party, I'm always wondering why they spent so much on the party when they could have given me more in my bonus. But, that isn't the Christmas Spirit, is it?

Oh look, I finished my glass already. Do you need another one too? Let me top it up for you. No, I'm not trying to make you drunk. Okay, maybe a little bit.

So where was I? Oh yeah. The office Christmas party. If I remember correctly, it was held at the Four Seasons. What, no? It was at the Ritz Carlton? Are you sure? Well, I always get those confused, Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton, but, yeah, I think you're right. Ritz Carlton it was. A black tie affair too and everyone looked dressed to the nines.

I had on that new Boss tuxedo I bought a month ago, along with that really nice silk shirt, looking all dapper. I felt like Bogey in Casablanca – but without the white jacket, of course. Maybe I need a new analogy. Ha! I should continue drinking my champagne. To you, Baby.

You are making me smile. I love when you look at me that way. Your half-smile, thinking what a dork I can be and how cute at the same time. See, I do know what you are thinking, sometimes. I can see that you are picturing me in my tuxedo right now in your mind. Remember, how you complimented me as I stood there waiting for you to get ready, telling me how handsome I looked?

And you? Well, what can I say about you? When you first came down the stairs, you nearly took my breath away. You looked absolutely incredible in that black Armani dress. You wore that dress so well; the way it hung off your body like you were born to wear it. It probably was, for all I know. The way the dress was cut in front, low so that it showed off a little cleavage, and was cut so low in the back as well, showing your lovely skin. So low that it prevented you from even wearing a bra. It was really sexy, Baby. I love when you look like that.

I remember that you had gone to the beauty salon before the party, and what a marvelous job they did on your hair. Your long brown tresses hung so lovely off your face, cascading down your back. You know how I like when you wear your hair down. You wore those black thigh-high silk stockings with the designs in them, that peeked at me every time you moved, through that slit in the dress that seemed to go all the way up your thigh. Your legs looked incredible.

You also had those really sexy four inch silver strappy sandals. Who did you say the designer was again? Wait! Don't tell me. Giuseppe Zanotti or something. Yeah, that's it. And you wore just some simple jewelry, a silver necklace and your diamond stud earrings. Well, in any event, you looked like a million bucks. I was so proud to walk into the party with you on my arm.

And I certainly noticed everyone in the party looking at you all night.

What? You need some more champagne? Hold on, let me finish mine. Perfect. There you go. You know, you can just sit there in those little shorts and that little cami top like that and just look so sexy. Sorry, got distracted for a second. Where was I?

So, ummmm, yeah, I noticed so many people looking at you. I notice it all the time, but when you look the way you did that night, wow! It is even more noticeable. At least to me. It always appears as if you are completely oblivious to it. And the amazing part to me is that you get checked out by the women just as much as you do the men. I love watching these other women look at you. Its like they are measuring themselves against the competition, or something. They first look at you, and your dress. I guess if they think you are suitable competition, they then definitely give you the once over, up and down, making sure to check out your shoes. I find it very funny. They look at you more than me, but they always do it, even just walking down the street or in the mall.

And remember the band? They weren't half bad. And we danced so much and I didn't even step on your toes at all that night. What? What's that look for? Why you smiling? I did? No, really? Well, shit! And I thought I was all GQ smooth and everything. Well, you covered up pretty good, I really had no idea.

But man, I got to tell you Baby, I really wanted you bad. All night! From the first instance I saw you dressed the way you did. You looked so incredibly sexy. I'm sure you could see the desire in my eyes. I guess you might have felt some of my excitement when we danced close to that Tango. Stop laughing. Good thing I had my jacket on to cover myself. We moved together so well, gliding all over the dance floor. And you smelled incredible. Those body lotions you use made me want to eat you all up.

God, did we both drink a lot that night. So much champagne, and I had two gimlets as well.

By the end of the night, we even managed not to embarrass ourselves. Okay, okay, I didn't embarrass the both of us. Ha! See, I caught that one before you had to correct me. But, we were both so drunk. It's a good thing that the office provided car service for us. I certainly wasn't in a position to drive us home that night.

More champagne? Wow, have we almost finished this bottle already? Well, we can always open another one. It is the end of the year, and hey, as they say, we only live once, right?

Remember that car ride home? We certainly gave the driver a bit of a show, didn't we? Why are you blushing? You are telling me that you didn't notice him looking at us through the rear view mirror every so often? Come on! You must have. I certainly caught him looking a few times. See? I told you, I knew you did. You naughty girl. I love it!

I think the second we hit that back seat, I couldn't get close enough to you. I knew you were a bit tipsy as well, but maybe you were a little more drunk that I thought. The way your body collapsed into mine as we sat there. My hands seemed to have a mind of their own, didn't they? I loved feeling your leg, as I nuzzled against your neck, breathing you in deeply. My hand stroking your stockinged leg, from the bottom of your sexy calf, to the creamy flesh of your thighs. Oh, that feeling of silk and your soft, plying flesh underneath it, and the smell of your skin, and my kisses on your neck. My hand couldn't stop touching you at that point. I think I actually heard you purr, as I kissed and nibbled on your neck. You were loving my attention, weren't you?

And then you turned your head to me, and I finally tasted your lips, the thing I had been craving all night long. Now that the night was over, it didn't matter if I smeared your lipstick a little. And touching your lips with mine, my mouth was so hungry for you. Our lips locked, and our mouths opened, and our tongues touched. It was like kissing you for the first time all over again.

Then you put your hands into my hair and started moving your fingers through it. God! That felt so good. And I just wanted to hold you close to me and kiss you and kiss you and kiss you again. Yes, I know, I probably went a little too far with my hand on your leg. Pushing your black dress up a little higher than you wanted, so I could touch your upper thighs, above your stockings. And I pushed your legs apart a little bit, to give me better access. And you did that for me? I think we forgot that we had someone looking at us.

You think the driver got a peek of your black panties when you parted your legs for me? Well, to be honest, when you did part them, I did steal a glance at the rearview mirror and I did catch him staring back at us, so I'm pretty sure he did see. And you know what? Fuck it. Merry Christmas to him. Ha! I'm glad you are smiling. I always knew you had that little streak of exhibitionism in you. Remember the south of Spain? Remember having sex in the water in front of all those people? You are a little minx, aren't you?

You're liking me telling you my memories of that night, aren't you? Want some more champagne? No? Not yet? Okay. What's for dinner? I know, I know, I'm only kidding. I'll get back to my recollection of the party. But, before I do, why don't you stand up and pull down those shorts. Why? Because I love looking at you, Baby. That's it. Perfect. No panties? Nice! Kick them to the side. Now turn around slowly for me. God, you look great. Your ass looks like ice cream. Ok, that's enough. If you continue, I won't remember to tell you the rest of the story. I know that's not a bad thing, but, lets just take our time. Don't you think? You warm enough? Yes? Good.

So where was I? Oh, yeah, the driver. So, I know he probably saw your panties when you spread your legs a bit for me. But, like I said, who cares? Kind of turned me on to know that he was watching us. And when my fingers touched your panties, grazing so softly, I felt you stick your tongue even deeper into my mouth. You were so wet already. I guess you wanted me as badly as I wanted you.

Didn't it seem that the drive home took no time at all? Well, that's how I remember it. We got in the car, and then before I knew it, we were home. I got out and moved to your side of the car, and opened your door to help you out. I know, I know, always the gentleman, right? I closed your door, and we walked up the walkway to the house. I did look back as the driver pulled away, and I'll tell you, I think he winked at me. Can you believe that?

When we got inside, and I shut the door behind us, I remember getting this feeling deep throughout my body that I had to kiss you. I turned you to face me, and I just leaned down towards your face and we kissed again. You know, that kiss, its like I can still feel it now, it was so intense. I wanted you so badly, and I knew how badly you wanted me too. I think it was evident in the way we attacked each others lips with that kiss. Your hands held me tightly, you even grabbed my ass, didn't you? Saucy minx. That just got me worked up more, and I couldn't wait to get you upstairs.

Baby, spread your legs for me? Put that one over the leg of the armchair. Let me look at you, your pussy. So pretty. I love when you touch yourself like that. Don't stop. What? You want me to continue the story? Okay.

But that was the thing, wasn't it? We somehow broke our kiss, and we knew where we both wanted to be. And you started to walk up the stairs, and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I saw you on the stairs, just watching you, the dress still perfect on your body, and those shoes and your black stockings, and it seemed to be like you were moving in slow motion. You were walking up, and your head was turned back to look at me, to see if I was following you, and, I couldn't wait. I had to have you, right then and there.

I grabbed your hand as you reached the third step, and climbed up to the step below you so we were almost the same height. And we kissed again, eye to eye. And your tongue pressed into my mouth so hard. Your hands moved to unbutton my tuxedo jacket, which you did so dexterously, and you just pushed it off my shoulders and down it fell to the bottom of the steps.

My hands then found your waist, and I clinched it tightly. You know, I love how my big hands can almost encircle your waist completely. And we kissed again. Your hands were on my chest, moving them up and down, feeling my silk shirt. You like that feeling, don't you? You think we should get some silk sheets?

Oh, yes, sit back in the chair and raise your hips a bit, let me watch you. Use your fingers, touch your outer lips, trace them just like that.

Well, I remember pulling you tight to me, and something happened. I don't remember exactly, but probably a combination of the alcohol, us balancing on the steps, and then me pulling you towards me, but you slipped and fell onto your ass. I was really worried for like a half a second until I saw you giggling. That was too cute, Baby.

I reached my hand down to you, but you didn't take it. You just started moving up the stairs on your ass, one at a time, very slowly, staring at me. I let you look at me, and I knew you could see how hard I was in my pants. You licked your upper lip while looking. I noticed that, Baby. And I let you move up one or two steps and started to follow you up slowly.

As I moved up the stairs, I unfastened that bow tie and threw it softly behind me. I then took off my cuff links and put them into my pants pocket. And then I did the same with the studs, leaving the middle of my shirt unbuttoned and my chest was exposed for you a little bit. Remember seeing that? Your eyes were scanning me from my eyes all the way down. That was so hot.

You went up another step, and I unbuttoned the rest of the shirt, and pulled it out of my pants. I tore it off my body and threw it to the bottom of the steps. My eyes never leaving yours.

Wow, is this story getting you turned on? I guess you are remembering what comes next. Slide your fingers now up and down your pussy. That's it. That's my girl. I can watch you do that with your fingers all day. Does that feel good? Yes, I bet it does.

I held onto the railing and took my shoes off, letting them hit the bottom of the stairs with the rest of my clothing. And as you went up another step, I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. They slid down my legs so easily. I kicked them off and took off my socks quickly, leaving me in my boxer briefs. I was so turned on, and I noticed your eyes move right to my hard cock. It was peeking out of the top of my underwear, wasn't it? I shed the boxers, leaving me completely naked and ready for you.

I then moved up the stairs, slowly, deliberately after you. By the time you were sitting on the top step, I was standing on the step below you. I think your mouth was perfectly aligned with my cock, wasn't it? It seemed that way to me. I needed to feel you on me. I took your hair in my fist and pulled your mouth onto my hard cock. Not that you needed any assistance. Your mouth felt incredible on me. Your tongue licked the underside of my cock, along my glans and your hands went to touch and squeeze my balls immediately. I held your head in place by your hair and started using your mouth, I couldn't stop. I needed you and wanted you so badly. Every inch of you. I think you felt it and knew it also.

Mmmmmm. I love when you put that finger inside yourself like that. That is so beautiful.

I remember looking down at you, fully clothed, and me completely naked, with my hard cock in your mouth, and thinking that it was normally the opposite of how things should be, where my woman is naked and I am clothed. But, I think it turned me on even more this way. Your eyes kept switching between looking up at me and looking at my cock, now moving in and out of your mouth. I loved feeling you suck on the head, and your tongue caress me every time I pushed inside. Your left hand then took my shaft and you started pumping my cock with each stroke. Your right hand had my balls and were stroking them softly, just like I like it.

And then you did something you never did before. You took a finger from your right hand and you started to press it up inside my ass. I didn't know what to do, but I decided to let you. You were still licking and sucking on my cock which was so hard and wet now. And I had to hold onto the banister for support. But, your finger inside my ass did not hurt for some reason. How did you lube it up anyway? Well, that was very creative. I didn't even notice. And then you started rubbing your finger and , I guess, and I know! I couldn't control it. The minute you started rubbing me there, I just started cumming. I was deep into your mouth, and it just started coming out, spurt after spurt of my hot cum.

You didn't even let me pull out of your mouth. You didn't want to get your dress dirty? Explaining cum stains to the dry cleaners like in that movie with Cameron Diaz and Christina Applegate? The Sweetest Thing. Too funny.

Well, it was amazing. The orgasm was so powerful. And your mouth kept on sucking on my cock, and your hand continued to pump it, as I saw you swallow everything I had to give you. I'll tell you, it was one of the most mind blowing orgasms I have ever had. It really was amazing, Baby. One of the sexiest things that I have ever been a part of. And where did you hear about that little trick?

I guess you like thinking about it too. It was sexy, wasn't it? Go ahead, put two fingers inside you, imagine its my cock again. That's it. I can see how wet you are getting. Delicious Baby.

So, where were we? I am so easily distracted looking at you. Well, thankfully you know that I almost never lose my erection after cumming from a blow-job. One of the lucky things about being me, I guess. And that time was no exception. I was still rock hard and incredibly wet from your blow job. And I wanted you badly. Like Trent Reznor once said, I needed to feel you from the inside.

I lowered my body onto yours, as your legs hung over the top step, and laid you down on the top steps. I pushed your dress up slightly and felt your stockings again. My cock was so hard, bouncing around between your legs. I reached up a bit higher, between your legs and found your pussy, completely wet and covered by your black thong. I slipped a finger under your panties and just pulled it to the side, exposing you to me.

At that point, I couldn't wait to have you. I moved my cock to your pussy opening and just pushed it inside you. It slipped in so sweetly too. Like it was perfect. Your pussy was like a vice, so hot and wet and ready for me. I remember it felt like my mind exploded when I was inside you all the way. I looked down at you, and your eyes were closed and you had this incredible look of pleasure on your face. I put my hands onto your hips again, and started to stroke in and out of your pussy. It felt incredible. Your hands reached down and grabbed my ass, literally pulling me into you harder and faster. Your eyes stayed closed the entire time, as I fucked you. Yes, just like you are doing with your fingers, but so much deeper.

I peeked down at where we were joining together, because I love to watch my cock enter your pussy. I can't help it. I love seeing it. It is so erotic to me. And I just watched my cock appear and reappear as I stroked it inside you. I put my thumb on your clit and started rolling it a bit as I stroked in and out of you. I think you must have liked it, because your breath definitely got a little more staccato, you know? It was so sexy.

What were you thinking about with your eyes closed like that? Do you remember? Just how good my cock felt inside you? Awwww, that's so nice Baby. How do your fingers feel inside you now?

Well, I decided to really give it to you hard then. I put my weight on top of you again, and I felt your dress against me, soft and satiny, and put one arm around you, so that I could raise your hips up a bit, to meet my thrusting cock. I can get into you so deeply in that position, can't I?. Stroking it in and out, all the way, feeling myself go as deep as I can, it was amazing. Do you remember what I did next? I leaned down, putting my lips close to your ear and told you how good your pussy felt and how beautiful and sexy you were. How badly I wanted you all night and that you'd always be mine. I told you to cum for me, that I wanted you to fucking cum for me.

12