After the Company Picnic Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mohavekid
Mohavekid
10 Followers

I felt Kim begin to move behind me, she had recovered her senses and had turned to watch Laurie. Kim reached for my free hand and placed it on her breast. I was in heaven! Laurie continued to rub herself; she began to moan unintelligibly, her hips thrusting involuntarily.

Kim was starting to squirm at the sight of Laurie and the attention I was giving her perfects tits. Kim reached down to her fully shaved pussy and began fingering herself. I moved to get a better view in the dim light. I watched these two women pleasure themselves. Kim had moved her free hand to her breast and was once again massaging it roughly. Laurie had her left hand under her, she was grabbing and pulling at her ass while her other hand fingered her pussy furiously.

Laurie was closer to the finish line, she was grunting and moaning, her hand a blur on her pussy, her hips thrusting to meet an invisible cock, then I saw that the hand that had been squeezing her ass had moved down, she was fingering her ass hole.

I looked over to Kim, her masturbation style was less forceful on her pussy, and she seemed to be more aroused by playing with her breast. She was beginning to breathe hard, her legs spread slightly, ramrod straight. While I was watching Kim, Laurie reached her peak.

Laurie's hips thrust upwards, two fingers pressed against her clit, one finger of her other hand pressed into her ass hole, she was screaming and swearing like a sailor once again, her orgasm wracking her body, suddenly she convulsed and lay quiet, still breathing hard.

I looked to Kim, she was still rubbing her pussy quickly, but gently, her fingers never moved from her clit. She continues to massage and pull at her breasts, first one and then the other; suddenly she pulled her right nipple straight up. She pinched and stretched her nipple hard.

Kim let out a quiet squeal; her body became tense and rigid. After a few moments, she relaxed and lay quietly. I watched these two very different women recover from their orgasms. They were different in every way, one tall, one short, one blonde, one with dark hair, one with big beautiful, perfect tits, the other with small unimpressive boobs, one with a filthy loud mouth when sexually aroused, the other quiet, saying nothing.

They were as different as night and day, and both were sexy as hell.

As I watched these two sexy women recover from their orgasms, they began to drift off to sleep. The sexual tension released, they rested. I lay down between them and contemplated the events of the evening. Never in my wildest dreams did I figure this would be the end result of the day.

I was concerned about working with these two in the future and I was concerned that there would be some hurt feelings and tension amongst us in the morning. I drifted off to sleep listening to the steady deep breathing of Kim and Laurie.

Mohavekid
Mohavekid
10 Followers
12