After the Conference

Story Info
Laura gets taken by a professor.
3.7k words
3.93
103k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Waltz7
Waltz7
30 Followers

As a vet student one might think that Laura would be better able to pay attention during classroom lectures as she spent much of her time sitting through them, but that hadn't seemed to help her attention span. This was evident as she struggled to pull her focus back to the lecture she was currently sitting in.

"At least," she thought to herself "it isn't one of my usual professors."

The lecture she was currently in was a 'workshop' at a veterinary conference she had traveled to for the weekend. And really, it was a topic she was interested in, assessment of sub-clinical mastitis in dairy herds. Despite that, she still found her attention wandering once again. With a little mental growl of determination she again pulled her attention back to the professor giving the talk and told herself she would listen for the remaining half hour or so of the workshop.

This scenario repeated itself for the rest of that workshop and through another session following the first before it came to time for dinner. Laura ate and talked with a few other vets and vet students during dinner, then checked the conference schedule, noting that the rest of the night was left open for social & networking time.

Deciding that seemed like a good opportunity for a little break Laura made her way up to her hotel room a few floors above the where the conference was taking place. When she got up to her room Laura flopped down on the bed and let herself relax for a few minutes. She didn't often have the opportunity to get out of town and away from her typical university life so she was doing her best to treat this conference as a vacation.

With that thought in mind Laura sat up on the bed and started digging through her bag for a moment before pulling out the vibrator she had brought with her. She had been looking forward to spending some time alone with her toy all day could feel herself getting excited already just having it in her hand. She sprawled back on the bed and pushed her skirt up to slide her panties off her legs before tossing them on top of her bag.

Despite her excitement Laura glanced at the clock and hesitated. She knew she would enjoy her alone time more if she could get undressed and take as long as she wanted, and felt like she should make her way back downstairs to the networking time at the conference. With a sigh she set the vibrator down and stood up; alone time would have to wait. She glanced at her panties where they lay on the bag, but decided to leave them there. Talking with everyone downstairs would be just a little more exciting knowing she was bare under her skirt, plus it would help build some tension for her to release later.

Before heading back downstairs Laura stopped in front of the mirror to double-check her hair and outfit. She wore a smooth, grey business skirt with a tight-fitting but professional looking black top. With her tall, thin figure her skirt, despite being intended to be a respectable garment, left quite a bit of bare leg. Not so much that she thought it inappropriate for the setting, but more than she might have preferred. Oh, the hardships of being a tall, thin young woman.

After ascertaining that her clothing was properly situated and that her long, curly blonde hair was pinned and fastened to her satisfaction Laura ventured back to the conference. For the next couple of hours she found herself talking with a variety of other conference goers, mostly other vet students like herself but with a mixture of practicing vets and a handful of professors. She often found herself snickering to herself about her lack of panties and found a pleasant warmth of a low level arousal keeping her company throughout the evening. The hotel had provided a bar for the conference, and in keeping with her vacation mindset Laura allowed herself to have a few drinks, which also contributed to her feelings of naughtiness at being panty-less.

As the evening progressed and the crowd started to thin she spotted the professor that had given the mastitis workshop that she had had done her best to pay attention to earlier. She had thought of a few questions during his presentation and decided this seemed like a good opportunity to get his thoughts.

Standing up to make her way over to the professor Laura felt the room spin a little and realized that she was a bit more drunk than she had thought. "Oh well," she thought, "I only have to walk to the elevator and down the hall, its not like I have to drive anywhere." Doing her best to appear more sober than she felt she made her way over to the professor where he was standing against one of the walls.

"Hi professor, my name is Laura, do you mind if I ask a few questions I have from your workshop this afternoon?" she asked, somewhat timidly.

"Sure, although I don't guarantee an answer." He responded with a smile.

"Heh, oh that's okay, I was just hoping you could clear up a few things for me." Laura responded before launching into her questions. At first Laura struggled not to show the nervousness that she often felt when talking with authority-type figures but as they began to go into more detail in response to her questions her nervousness around the professor began to fade, although she wasn't truly aware of it.

What she was aware of was the presence of the professor in front of her. She had leaned against the wall as they talked to steady herself and suddenly noticed how close the professor had moved as their conversation progressed. He was significantly taller than she was, which was somewhat unusual for her, and had an air of confidence around him that made his presence in front of her seem larger than his actual physical size, for while tall her appeared to be fairly fit. Laura attempted to attribute how close he was standing to an attempt to be able to converse more easily over the noise in the room, but he had slowly shifted forward to be so close that he occasionally brushed her arm or shoulder while shifting or gesturing.

The proximity of the professor's confident bearing soon began to have its effect on Laura's body, which at first she wasn't consciously aware of but the heat growing between her legs, on top of the warmth that had already been there, quickly became impossible to ignore. Laura attempted to continue ignoring her increased arousal while she went on talking with the professor, and halfway wished she hadn't decided to forego panties as she might not have been in this predicament otherwise. But not really, she was having too much fun being naughty, plus this was her vacation.

In fact, Laura was a bit surprised by her body's response. While the professor was a tall, attractive man he was significantly older than her 22 years and she had no conscious sexual interest in him. She chalked it up to her already aroused state and his physical closeness and attempted to put it out of her mind.

Their conversation continued for another few minutes before turning to a fairly specific component of the professor's most recent research. Laura was very interested in hearing about the results but the professor was having trouble communicating all of the details.

"I'm not quite sure I understand that last bit, about the comparison between the five methods of treatment, can you run through that again." Laura said, after his second attempt to explain it.

"Well, I could but its hard to explain clearly without the charts." Responded the professor. "You know," he continued, as if struck by a thought "I have all the charts and everything on my computer up in my room, I can show you if you'd like."

"That would be great!" Laura immediately replied, not considering that would put her alone in his room.

"Okay, I'm up on the fourth floor, let's catch the elevator."

They continued chatting on the way up to his room, where he unlocked the door and ushered her in. The professor shut the door behind them and paused for a moment to take off his jacket and hang it up in the closet before turning back to Laura.

"Okay," he said "Why don't you have a seat at the desk there while I dig out my laptop."

Following his suggestion Laura pulled out the lone chair in front of the desk and sat down. She noticed while she did so that although she had mostly managed to put her arousal out of her mind her body hadn't forgotten, as clearly indicated by the continuing heat between her legs.

"Here it is." Said the professor, displaying his computer before setting it on the desk where Laura was seated. "All right, it'll just take a minute for me to pull up the charts."

The small size of the desk had resulted in the two of them to again be placed very close to one another. The professor was standing to Laura's right, with no more than a few inches between her body and his as he stood leaning over the desk and computer.

"Ah, here they are." He said, sliding the computer over in front of Laura before moving to stand behind her so he could see the screen at the same time she could.

Leaning forward in her seat Laura looked at the screen, "Oh I think I see," she said while studying the charts. "Wait, what about the third chart here, what is that showing."

"This one here?" asked the professor, bending over to point at the screen.

"Yes, I'm not sure I quite get what that is showing." Laura said.

"Hmm, ok, let me see if I can explain this better this time now that I have the chart in front of me." He said.

The professor knelt down on one knee halfway behind and to the right of Laura's chair in order to be able to reach the mousepad. Doing so again put his very close to her, with his left hand on the back of her chair and his right arm nearly touching her shoulder as he reached forward.

He clicked around on the computer for a moment before saying "Okay, here we go, this should help. Do you see here?" As he said this, the professor shifted his left hand from the back of the chair to Laura's left shoulder.

Startled by his touch Laura jumped a little, but, unsure how to react, tried to focus on what was on the computer screen. She stared at it for a few seconds, then said "Yeah, I think I see now. Thanks a lot."

"You're welcome, I enjoyed getting to explain things to a beautiful young woman like you." replied the professor, giving her shoulder a gentle squeeze.

"Okay, I think I should be getting back to my room now." Said Laura, getting a bit uncomfortable with the professor's attention.

"Really? You're welcome to stay here, we could mix up some drinks from the mini-bar." Responded the professor.

"No thanks, I really should go." Replied Laura, attempting to stand up.

"Well, that's too bad. I really think you should stay." Said the professor as he moved his other hand onto Laura's shoulder and forced her back down into a sitting position in the chair. "And I think that you are going to like staying, whatever you think now."

With that the professor leaned down behind Laura where she sat in the chair so he was whispering in her ear. "I can tell by the clothes you're wearing that you are really a little slut, whatever you might pretend otherwise. I mean, why wear such a tight top unless you wanted to show your body off." As he said this he slid one hand down off her shoulder and firmly cupped one of her breasts through her top and bra.

As this was happening Laura sat in a sort of stunned immobility, her brain working overtime but still not figuring out how to respond to the situation. She knew she wanted to get away and get out of there but couldn't come to a conclusion of just what to do.

While she sat there frantically trying to process what was happening she heard the professor whisper, "That feels nice," while squeezing her breast. "But you know I bet it would feel better like this." He continued, moving his hand up to slide it inside the neckline of her shirt and under her bra. She felt him again firmly cup one of her breasts, this time pinching her nipple. She let out a yelp of surprise even as she felt, entirely against her will, a jolt of pleasure from his pinching.

This snapped her out of her immobility and she attempted to stand up while twisting out from the desk and away from the professor behind her. She almost succeeded in standing but caught one of her legs on the chair and wound up sprawling on the floor. Before she could gather herself up the professor was standing over her, one hand holding each of her wrists. Laura struggled against him for a moment but he was clearly much stronger than her as his hands hardly budged against her struggles.

She suddenly realized she could feel her butt cheeks rubbing directly against the carpet and with mounting horror discovered that in her struggles her skirt had bunched up around her waist, displaying her lack of panties. The professor immediately noticed her nakedness and said, "I see I was right, you are a little slut, wearing a skimpy skirt like that with no panties. And you keep it nicely shaved too, even better."

The professor then clasped both her wrists in one hand and, with his other hand clasping her under her armpit, lifted Laura to her feet. Once she gained her feet he spun her around and wrapped one arm around her torso to pull her back against his chest. With one arm holding her in place he had his other hand free to fondle Laura. He started by again squeezing a breast through her top but quickly moved his hand downward over her flat, firm belly to the top of her skirt which had fallen back down now that was standing.

"Let's get that skirt out of the way." He said, and without waiting for a response found and lowered the zipper and roughly tugged her skirt past her hips, letting it fall to the floor. "Much better." He murmured in her ear, cupping her mound in his hand. "So smooth," he whispered, running his fingers over her vulva, "I love it when sluts keep their pussies so neatly shaved for me."

Laura, again frozen into immobility by her racing thoughts, managed to stammer out "Please, please." As his hand continued stroking her mound.

"Please what?" the professor responded. "Please put something inside you? I figure that would be what a little whore like you would want isn't it." Not waiting for an answer he plunged a thick finger into her tight, young, and to Laura's horror, wet, pussy. "Oh, you are enjoying this aren't you?" he asked

"No!" managed Laura in response, thinking her wetness was from her earlier arousal. Suddenly, however, she realized with a sense of shock that the professor's rough treatment was turning her on. "No," she said again, more to herself this time in disbelief that this could be turning her on. Here she was, probably about to be forced to have sex with this much older man and it was turning her on. Maybe she really was the slut he said she was.

The professor didn't leave her any time to dwell on it as he withdrew his finger from her folds to grab her top by both straps and pull them off her shoulders. This left her with her small, perky breasts exposed and also trapped her arms to her sides in the rolled down sleeves of her top.

Laura, to her horror, had to stifle a moan as he put his hands over both her breasts, pinching both nipples. "Such nice little handfuls." He said "With perfect little nipples, and already hard too aren't they slut?"

He continued massaging her breasts and gave her nipples another pinch, sending dual surges of pleasure through her that, try as she might, she couldn't ignore. She tried to stifle any outward response but still let out a little gasp that the professor didn't miss. "Ah, you are enjoying this aren't you?" he asked.

"No, I..." Laura started, but trailed off as he once again squeezed her nipples.

"Oh I think you do. And I think a slut like you is looking forward to what I'm going to do to you."

Releasing her breasts the professor roughly spun her around to face him and pushed her down to her knees. He quickly undid his belt and pushed his pants and underwear down to his ankles, revealing his cock, already hard, pointing straight at Laura's face as she knelt in front of him. "I think you know what to do." He said, placing the tip of his cock at her lips.

Laura felt her resistance breaking down. She really did love to suck cock, although it had always been a boyfriend in the past, the cock in front of her looked as appealing as ever. Resolutely, however, she still tried to hold on to her resistance and turned her head to the side, while struggling to free her arms from where they were trapped at her sides.

"Stop denying it, slut, now suck my cock." Said the professor, taking a handful of her hair. He forced her head back around and brought his cock to her lips again, this time forcing it into her mouth and with his hand on the back of her head forced her head up and down his cock a few times before pulling her head back, letting her gasp for breath. "I'm going to give you one more chance, now suck my cock or I'll shove it down your throat again."

Hesitantly, Laura leaned forward and took the head of his cock into her mouth. As she slowly took more of him into her mouth she felt the rest of her resistance breaking down. She could hardly believe that she was getting more and more aroused by this rough treatment but the wetness between her legs was hard to ignore. So, throwing caution to the wind she threw herself into what she was doing and started to give the professor the best head she could.

His cock was certainly a respectable size but not huge so gave her no problems as she took it down her throat, pausing with her nose pressed against his pubic bone before pulling back to do it again. "Oh damn, that's it, deep throat that cock like a good little whore." The professor said, between moans of pleasure as she sucked for all she was worth. Some part of her was still trying to resist in hopes of retaining at least a shred of dignity and she hoped that if she could finish him off in her mouth maybe he would let her leave.

He had other ideas however, and soon pulled her head back and then brought her to her feet. "You give great head, but I wouldn't want a slut like you to miss out on what you really want." Laura again tried to free her arms and thought she could maybe get one free but before she could the professor pushed her back against the bed, knocking her onto her back. He roughly picked her up and moved her to the center of the bed, quickly pulled his pants off his feet, then fell on top of her.

"Are you ready to be fucked, you little whore?" he asked, positioning his cock at her opening. Not waiting for an answer he plunged himself inside her, burying his cock to the hilt in her warm, wet depths. The professor continued to pound away, occasionally grunting or moaning. He was clearly not at all concerned with Laura's pleasure, but she still found herself moaning in pleasure along with him. The force of his thrusting, despite whatever reservations she had left, was sending waves of pleasure through her body.

As he continued pounding, she could feel herself steadily building toward an orgasm. She could tell he was getting close too by his moaning, when suddenly he surprised her by roughly grasping and twisting her nipple. This unexpected jolt of pleasure pushed her over the top and she cried out as her orgasm crashed through her.

Her cries seemed to push the professor over too and he let out a long groan as she could feel his come spurting into her depths. He collapsed on top of her for a moment before pulling out of her and rolling to the side.

"Okay, now you can go if you want to, now that we both got what we wanted." He said. Laura struggled for a minute or so to get her top back up so her arms were free before standing up. She turned to head for the door when he said "Oh, and if you run into me at another conference you're welcome to let me know that you're not wearing panties again."

Waltz7
Waltz7
30 Followers
12