After the Cruise, Day of Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X_Bishop
X_Bishop
136 Followers

"All I'm asking for is a chance to rebuild what was lost. A chance to make things right."

"Obviously you're not listening to me. You would have had an easier time if you had left me standing at the altar. Why did you play the wife if you didn't love me? Why make me think it was real when it wasn't?"

"It is real Jeff. I do love you more than words can say. I know that after what happened it sounds like a hollow lie but it's the truth. You are the reason I came back here."

"For how long Amy? Until Dan happens to come back thru or some other tall well built guy comes along? How can I ever trust you again?"

Amy paused as she considered her answer knowing that her next words would make or break her. When she finally spoke her eyes never wavered from his.

"Jeff – If I could I would go back in time and change what I let happen but I can't. All I can do is say I'm sorry and lay myself at the mercy of your heart. All I want is a chance to win your trust and love back. I'll do anything you say to prove myself."

Jeff maintained that dark countenance.

"And if I say you need to leave me alone?"

"I'll do anything -- but that."

Amy obviously saw her chance and she went for it. Before Jeff could respond she was in his arms. She pulled him down on the sofa as she kissed him. He fought to regain his balance, he fought to maintain the high ground emotionally, and he fought to give voice to his response. All that came out was a surprised groan.

She held him tight as she continued to kiss his lips using her tongue to invade previously friendly territory. Her breath came almost in gasps as she moved to kiss his neck and shoulders.

"Amy no! Stop. D- Don't mmm"

She returned to his lips even as she sent her hand down his chest to rest on the bulge in his shorts. His body stiffened as she squeezed his cock through the thin material. He moaned into the kiss and she moaned in response as one of his hands slid up her torso and squeezed her tit. She felt his passion rise and fight with his anger for control of the body. She deftly slipped her small hand up under the leg of his shorts. Jeff's body jumped as if hit with electricity as she ran her fingernail along the length of his hard cock. Now she released one lock as she established a new one and began to kiss her way down his chest and abs. The throbbing of his cock as she slipped him into her mouth went a long way toward breaking down his defenses.

"Ohh god Amy. Stop. Ooo. Please (pant) ssstop."

He let out a long continuous groan as she sucked his cock deep into her mouth. She had always been an active lover but this desperate assertiveness both surprised and unbalanced him. She had been the last woman he had been with and that was just before they boarded the ship. As her head bobbed up and down slurping loudly on his cock he grasped for some kind of equilibrium so he could resist, but it was like trying to catch smoke. Finally he gave in completely to the rush of ecstasy that she was giving him. Every touch, sound even her looking up at him sent a rush of passion through him. He vaguely remembered trying to tell her that he was right at the edge but even before that she had increased the sensation taking him even deeper into her mouth and throat. He screamed as he came in what felt like buckets. She never let up as she didn't let a drop of his seed escape. She didn't stop there though and a few minutes later had him rock hard again. She undressed with one hand while the other kept stroking his hard cock. Her look was one of pure sensual lust, the kind that he hadn't seen since their wedding night.

"Jeff baby I've waited so long for this."

She straddled him and leaned forward to kiss him. He shivered, as he tasted his own cum in her mouth. Then she sat back on his cock, taking him all the way to the hilt. He was surprised as he realized from the way she whimpered and her body jerked that she had climaxed just from putting him inside herself. She leaned forward and squealed as she ground her center into his.

"Yess baby you feel so good. Please love me. Ohh yess."

Jeff began to move his hips to meet hers and soon both of them were moaning and groaning from the heat in their loins. As she climaxed again Jeff rolled them off the sofa and onto the carpet. He then hurriedly repositioned her so she was bent over leaning against the sofa. This opened her pussy up to some hard doggy style fucking. She shrieked as he started a hard fast stroke.

"YES! – Fuck me! – hit this pussy harder -- HARDER! Fuck me with that pain. Fuck me with all that anger darling! AHH! Yes! Fuck me!"

He reached around her and pulled her back so he could kiss her and she tried to suck his tongue out of his mouth. Then still holding her close he whispered something in her ear. She shivered then reached behind his head to kiss him again.

"Yes baby do it hard. What ever you want."

He pulled out much to her displeasure as her whimper told him. He slid three fingers into her quivering cunt massaging her G-spot. Her juices flowed freely as she climaxed again. While she shivered with her head down he inserted two then the third finger in her ass. She wiggled her ass on his fingers, as he pressed deeper. The she jumped as he slid his cock back into her dripping womanhood. He pumped hard fro a few minutes then pulled out and moved to replace his fingers in her ass with his cock. Amy's body trembled as he slowly pushed the head past the sphincter muscle. He waited to allow her time to get used to his size and was rewarded in less than a minute she was pushing back against him.

"AHH god. Jeff that feels so big in my ass. It's so good. Fuck it hard baby. Make me scream."

Jeff did just that. Her screams were nonstop as he drove his cock all the way in and pulled almost all the way out. Through it all she never stopped moving to meet his stroke. Neither would last long and they both knew it. Amy shrieked again in pleasure as she felt his fluids coat the inside of her ass igniting her own loud and long orgasm. Afterwards both slipped to the floor. Amy turned to face him and wrapped his arms around her.

"Jeff that was so good. It was everything I remembered and more. Please baby, give me one more chance. I'll beg if I have to. I'll do anything. Anything you say just please give me one more chance."

About halfway through her pleading she started crying uncontrollably, Jeff held her shaking body against his and caressed her long hair. It's my guess that this is the time Jeff made up his mind to give in.

There is something about love that makes people do both crazy and wondrous things. I guess that's part of its mystery and it's power. After that night Jeff, for some reason even he couldn't explain, agreed to give Amy another chance. Amy was overjoyed until Jeff told her that it came with a price. Remembering the snooty attitude she took with him the night she and Dan met he decided that she needed a dose of humility and he knew just how to give it.

The next morning was Saturday. After another round of lovemaking Jeff sat down and laid out what she would have to do to show she was willing to do anything to rebuild their marriage. Jeff said that since she had caused his good name to be drug through the mud she would have to make some effort to restore it. His coming home without Amy became the food for gossip for most of the people that knew them and since Amy had been so popular, the darling of the town if you will, Jeff figured that her return should also be something the gossips talked about for weeks to come. He made a list of things that Amy was to do over the next week if she refused to do any of them then she could forget about reconciling with him. Jeff smiled when he told me that Amy's face went white as a sheet when she read the first item. They went like this.

Saturday – Go over to her parents house ALONE and tell them all about what a slut and a whore she became. Admit that she had the affair and that he was blameless. He knew her parents would try to twist it so she would be innocent but that's when she would not defend him but ask for their help in reconciling with him. He wanted her to have to argue with her parents on his behalf and asking their help to mend things with the son-in-law they disliked was poetic justice for all of them. They would be nice to him and the more he would pull away the nicer they would be for Amy's sake.

Sunday – Amy was to go to the church she grew up in and got married in and confess to the congregation that she had an illicit affair and destroyed her marriage. She would ask the church to forgive her for forsaking her marriage vows. He did that for two reasons; 1) it would humble Amy like never before and 2) it would really get the gossip flowing.

Tuesday – She would take out a full page add in the local newspaper apologizing to him for her infidelity and ask him to take her back. This would run in both the Wednesday and Sunday editions (the ones with the sale coupons)

Friday – She was to post a public apology to him on the billboards along the three main highways coming into town. How would she pay for all this? That's why she had to go to her parents first. They weren't loaded but they'd do just about anything for their baby girl.

To Jeff's credit he didn't allow much discussion. Discussion would lead to negotiation and that would lead to an argument. He ended all discussion by simply saying, "Do it or get out of here." I didn't believe him until I saw Wednesday's newspaper. A whole page in big bold letters:

TO MY ONE AND ONLY JEFF: THE BREAK UP OF OUR MARRIAGE WAS ALL MY FAULT AND I'M SORRY. I WAS UNFAITHFUL AND YOU HAD EVERY RIGHT TO DIVORCE ME. PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND GIVE ME ONE MORE CHANCE. AMY

I've seen a lot of things from behind this bar but that one was a total surprise. I didn't get a chance to see the billboards on Friday but it was the talk of the bar that night. He also had her make the confession on the local radio talk show and in front of her friends and associates. I myself was privy to one of those sessions here in the bar. Several of their mutual friends had gotten together to try to get to the bottom of things with Amy. She didn't bat an eye as she told them all that she was the one who acted like a slut and that Jeff had never mistreated her. That's why she came back, to try to salvage some of their relationship. Over the course of weeks there were of course other tasks that he had her complete but none were as humbling as having to tell people she respected what a slut she had been and how she had been the one that threw away the marriage. To her credit she never backed down. When friends tried to put Jeff down she was quick to come to his defense.

She persisted and it looked like it was going to pay off. 11 months later they were carrying on like an item again. I was sure that Jeff was going to propose again in the near future until the night that trouble walked into the bar.

On this particular evening Amy came in and sat at the bar waiting for Jeff. Apparently they were going to grab a bite to eat and then go out for the evening. About 10 minutes after she arrived she got a phone call on her cell phone. I could tell by the way her face fell that it was not good news. Apparently an emergency had come up at the last minute and he would be detained a couple of hours. Amy decided to finish her drink and then go back to Jeff's apartment and wait for him. I had never met Dan before but I recognized him instantly from the description Jeff gave me. I moved to the other side of the bar as I saw Mr. Tall and muscular, with broad shoulders and blond hair slid silently up behind Amy. I didn't hear all that was said, most I lip read. It's a useful talent to develop in my line of work.

"Hello Amy."

Luckily her glass was empty at the time because she jumped off her stool and knocked the glass off the bar to shatter at her feet.

"GASP! Dan! Oh hell. Sam I'm sorry about that."

"Don't worry about it Jose will clean it up. Jose! Clean up in front of the bar!"

"Dan what are you doing here?"

"Could we perhaps talk in private or at least away from traffic?"

Amy looked him up and down then lead him to; you guessed it, the Baxter booth. Amy sat right at the edge of the bench on her side. Mr. Dan got the message and sat across from her.

"Answer my question Dan. What are you doing here?"

"What am I doing here? I'm in town on business. I got a deal coming that will net me millions. OH! I'm sorry. You meant why am I HERE? Why I'm here to get my woman back."

Amy sat back and sneered at him.

"Funny it seems to me that when I left you had your woman in your bed."

Dan sat back and sighed as her words hit hard.

"I deserved that."

"That and a whole lot more. I gave up my marriage to a good and decent man to run away with you. I deserved better than what I got in the end."

"Amy I'm sorry. I was a putz; a bastard and you have every right to be angry. But I'm here because I want one more chance."

Now it was Amy's turn to pause as she processed his words.

"Uh uh! No! I'm trying to work things out with Jeff and the last thing I need is you hanging around stirring things up. My little fling with you is over. You had your chance and it's gone."

I watched as Dan's sneer gave away his arrogance before he uttered a word.

"Jeff? That wimp? Humph. I heard he was making you jump through all sorts of hoops to get back in his good graces. Amy babe I know I messed up but that's no reason for you to go crawling back to him. He could never love you like me. Look I'll be at the Hyatt for the next two weeks. When you reconsider just stop by. I'm in room 1521."

Amy's face reddened with her growing anger.

"You arrogant bastard. How dare you call Jeff a wimp. It's that kind of attitude and the actions behind it that made me realize what an ass you were and what a treasure Jeff is. He could never FUCK me (over) like you that's for sure. He love's me like you never will. I was a fool to run off with you but I've managed to salvage a second chance from Jeff. If I can put my marriage back together you can be damn sure I'll never do anything like that again."

Amy rose to leave but Dan grabbed her by the shoulders. I caught the eye of my bouncer just in case but it wasn't necessary. Amy slapped his hands away and stared him down.

"You keep your hands off me Dan. Don't ever touch me again."

Dan backed up with an annoyed look on his face. Then the look changed to a Cheshire cat grin as he held up his hands.

"Oh! I get it. Have to maintain the prim and proper schoolgirl image for the hometown crowd. Look Amy I'm sorry. Once you left nothing seemed to fit. Nothing seemed to work right. You are the most incredible woman I've ever met. When you left I tried to move on. There were other girls, plenty in fact but none of them could take your place. I realized I couldn't live without you. That's why I'm here. To beg your forgiveness and ask you to come back with me."

Amy just stood there staring. Then as if making her decision she shook her head sending her hair swirling as she stepped further away from him.

"No Dan. It won't work. I'm over you, done with you. Outside of the sex I really don't like you and I don't like myself with you. I want my husband and my marriage back. You'll just have to get some other whore."

With that she half walked, half ran out. I saw the smile on Mr. Dan's face as he watched her ass roll as she left. I learned what else happened later the next evening from Jeff.

Amy went to Jeff's apartment to wait for him. When he arrived two hours later she told him everything that happened. Jeff was pissed to say the least. He was all set to go to the Hyatt and give Mr. Dan a piece of his mind. Amy wouldn't let him. I got the impression that somehow this was a turning point in the relationship for Jeff. He had a hard look on his face as he told me what she said.

"Jeff darling I don't want you going out and starting a fight. Dan would pound you into the pavement anyway. He came after me; I know how to handle him. You just leave him to me."

It was a couple of days later when the two of them were in their booth that I lip-read the following conversation between Jeff and Amy.

"I don't think I'll take this assignment. I'm not comfortable with being out of town while Dan is here."

Amy frowned, "What you mean is you don't trust me around him."

"I'm not saying that. It's just that…"

"It's just that your old jealous streak is showing. Jeff I'm a grown woman. I can take care of myself. I don't need you to watch over me."

Jeff's countenance darkened, "I've heard something like that before. On the ship before you ran out on me."

Amy looked away from him, "That's not fair. I made a mistake and I've paid for it. I'm still paying for it. I've done everything you've asked of me to prove myself to you. I've endured all the trials and tests you cooked up because I love you. When are you going to believe in me?"

The air was tense during the long pause as Jeff considered his answer. Then he shrugged his shoulders and sighed.

"Alright Amy you've made your point. I do trust you and I do love you. I've got to believe in you sometime. I'll take the assignment."

"Good, you know you're their best man. Anyway lets not talk about Dan any more okay? He's intruded enough on our evening."

The rest of the conversation was regular mundane topics. He stated something about if he took the assignment that he would be out of pocket Friday night and most of Saturday preparing for the trip. Amy asked if while he was gone could she stay at this apartment? He asked why? She said it maid her feel close to him while he was gone. He said okay. The rest of the night was spent talking about the usual couple's stuff.

As far as I knew Amy took Jeff to the airport around noon on Monday. She went to his apartment that night and every night. By then it was a normal thing. I remember they had previously argued about her moving in with him. Jeff was dead set against it. So when she wasn't staying at Jeff's place she was usually at her parents. Despite not officially living together Amy had moved much of her personal belongings over to his apartment. When I asked her why she said that it made her feel like they were still married or at least soon would be again. Jeff had been away like this before. They would talk by phone or online every night, sometimes for hours. The big joke was that Jeff couldn't travel too much because it ran up his phone bill. Some how they worked it all out. Everything went fine until that Thursday night.

The events that I'm about to recount were seen after the fact. That's right SEEN. There were a few that saw the digitally recorded events almost as they occurred. I however didn't see them till the next day. I saw the police and the ambulance up the street that morning as I came to the bar to prep for the breakfast crowd. It wasn't until I took a break and began sorting through my e-mails that the streaming video revealed the horrible facts.

It had been a long day for Amy with only two highpoints, getting off work and talking to Jeff on the phone. He had told her he hoped to be home a day early and Amy was almost giddy with excitement. After their 2-½ hour conversation she had showered and prepared for bed. Amy had bought some really gorgeous lingerie especially to leave at Jeff's place. Tonight she wore a white lace teddy with matching thong panties. She had told Jeff that they made her feel sexy like a wanton slut. This night the cool evening air and the thought of soon being in Jeff's arms had her excited and horney. At about 11:00 she was preparing for bed when there was a knock at the door. In her tiredness she didn't think about looking or asking to see who it was. She just opened the door.

"Dan! What are you doing here?"

X_Bishop
X_Bishop
136 Followers