After the Cruise, Day of Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X_Bishop
X_Bishop
137 Followers

"I hope you enjoyed it Dan cause it's the last time you're ever going to have me. Consider it our good-bye fuck."

"Good-bye fuck? What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about it's time for you to leave Dan."

Dan stared in shock, "I don't believe this. You want me to leave? After we just…"

"Yes Dan after you just finished fucking me. It was as good as always but now it's over. It's time for you to leave."

"You really mean that you're giving up all of this for that wimp Jeffy?"

"His name is Jeffery and it wasn't hard once I realized what I really wanted."

"Really? What's he got that I can't give you?"

"A heart, one that loves unconditionally. A heart I'm sorry to say I broke when I ran off with you."

"Babe you know how I feel about you. You think I'd come all this way if I didn't love you."

"Dan the kind of love I want is the kind that puts me first. No matter how much you say you care for me you always come first with you. That's why your first marriage failed. I knew that it was only a matter of time before you went after some other woman. That's what made you so easy to bust with that other woman. You may have a great body and cock but I want more, I need more. When I first compared him to you I foolishly saw Jeff as a weak man. I was wrong though; he understood things about me that you never will. I didn't know what I had until I finally woke up and he wasn't there. I never should have left him and I'll be damned if I leave him again."

Dan sat back unsure of how to respond. Finally he started laughing. Now it was Amy's turn to be shocked.

"Amy darling you almost had me there. That loving heart line almost got me. But when I look at that body I know you need a real man like me. I see what this is all about now. You're still mad at me about Jennifer. Baby I'm through with other women none of them can hold a candle to you. Let me show you why."

Amy stepped back as Dan reached for her. He missed her but managed to snare the sheet wrapped around her. With relative ease he quickly pulled her to with in reach and grabbed her arm. The sheet fell to the floor as she struggled to break free.

"Dan let go of me."

"Not till I've changed your mind."

"No let me go."

"Come on Amy you can't really expect me to believe you prefer Jeffy's little wimp dick over mine do you?"

"HIS NAME IS JEFFERY and I don't care what you believe. Now let me go."

"Baby please just let me…"

"No Dan let me go!"

"Amy you can't be serious baby. Just let me talk to you for a moment."

"No Dan let go of me NOW!"

That's where we all came back in just as Jeff entered. Amy tells anyone who will listen that Jeff didn't get the whole picture. Yes she made a mistake by screwing Dan but she had no intention of ever letting it happen again. If he had come in a few seconds earlier or kept recording he would have seen that she did truly love him. Of course Jeff and most of the people that saw what had happened almost laughed in her face. Still she comes in regularly and sits in the Baxter booth telling her story to anyone who'll listen. My opinion? Well I'm no great judge of character but I think Amy really is telling the truth as she sees it. Do I think Jeff should give her another chance? That's not my call to make. Who can tell what goes on inside a man's heart? Me I just listen. That's one of the responsibilities of being the man behind the bar.

END

X_Bishop
X_Bishop
137 Followers