After the Cruise: Jamie & Brandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie leaned over and whispered into Kris' ear, "This little slut came out with no panties on... What should we do to punish her?"

Kris turned her head and whispered into Jamie's ear, "I think we need to take her back to the booth and make her cum right there. I mean, she loves to show off, let's give her a real opportunity..."

Jamie ran her tongue around Kris' ear and whispered, "I love the way you think, baby!"

Kris ran her hand down Brandi's ass and slid her finger right into the shorter girl's wet pussy. Brandi squealed and spread her legs wider, grinding herself harder against Jamie. Kris cupped Brandi's ass and began to lift her up, sliding her up and down, making her ride Jamie's thigh. Jamie could feel Brandi's juices on her thigh, she could tell the shorter girl was getting very wet.

The song ended and a faster one started. Kris leaned over to Brandi and said, "Come on, slut, we need to teach you a lesson!"

The two taller girls led Brandi by the hands back to their booth. This time, they slid Brandi in first so she was between them. When they were all seated, they ordered another drink then Kris looked at Brandi.

"Okay, you little slut, you came out with no panties. Did you think you were going to get fucked right here in the club?"

At the same instant, Jamie and Kris reached down and grabbed Brandi's thighs and set them over their own legs. Brandi was now sitting there with her legs spread wide, with one girl on each side of her.

Kris leaned in and whispered into Brandi's ear, "You know what your punishment is, don't you, my little slut baby? Jamie and I are going to make you cum, right here, right now... So everyone here will know that you are our slut, for tonight at least!"

Brandi looked at Jamie, then looked at Kris. She could tell that the two of them were serious, so she decided to play along with it a little. Brandi turned to Kris and asked, "Please, Kris? You know what a slut I am, will you help me show everyone here?" She took Kris' hand and put it between her own legs, pressing it against her very wet pussy.

Kris needed no encouragement, and began to slide her finger along Brandi's slit. Brandi reached for Jamie, and the two of them started kissing. Jamie cupped Brandi's breast through her tank top, and she could feel that Brandi's nipple was already erect. Jamie rubbed her hand back and forth across Brandi's nipple, teasing it with the silk and her fingers.

Kris leaned in and started whispering nasty things into Brandi's ear. "You love this, don't you slut? You love me and Jamie teasing your cunt in public? You want to cum for us, to show us you are our slut, don't you Brandi?"

Brandi had her legs spread wide, and Kris' finger was sliding in and out of Brandi's wet pussy, finger fucking her right there in the club. Brandi was moaning softly and thrusting up with her hips, begging Kris without words to fuck her faster and deeper. Jamie and Brandi were kissing passionately, their tongues dancing wildly together.

Brandi broke the kiss for an instant, long enough to moan to Kris, "God, yes, I love this! I love being your slut! Make me cum, let me show everyone here that I am your slut girl!"

Brandi had one arm around each girl's shoulder, leaning back. Her hips were moving with Kris' fingers, grinding up against Kris' fingers. When Kris reached down with her other hand and pinched Brandi's nipple, she couldn't help it. Brandi's body stiffened, and she bit her lip to keep from screaming. She and Jamie were moaning together, as Kris jammed her fingers in and out, prolonging Brandi's orgasm. Kris could feel Brandi's pussy throbbing around her fingers, and her hand was coated with Brandi's hot, sweet juices.

Finally the spasms slowed down, and Kris gently removed her fingers and licked them clean. Brandi and Jamie were still kissing, but more tenderly now. Jamie still had her hand cupping Brandi's breast, pinching and twisting her erect nipple.

Kris tapped Jamie on the shoulder and said, "I think she has learned her lesson, baby, should we take her back and REALLY fuck her now?"

Jamie looked at Kris, then at Brandi. It was obvious that Brandi had just cum, and cum hard. Her face was flushed, she was all sweaty, and she had that tell-tale dazed look on her face.

Jamie asked, "What do you think, Brandi? Shall we take you home and fuck you now?"

All Brandi could do was nod her head 'yes.' The three girls slid out from their booth, with Brandi between the other two. Brandi was wobbly on her feet, and Jamie and Kris supported her until she got her bearings a little. The people in the next booth, two girls and a guy that they didn't know, gave them a round of applause as they walked away.

Jamie leaned down and whispered into Brandi's ear, "See, slut, those people enjoyed your performance. You were a good slut, so now we will take you home and fuck you all night!"

All Brandi could say was, "Mmmmmmmmm..."

Jamie drove back to Brandi's apartment, and the other two girls sat in back. Kris put Brandi across her lap, and they started kissing. Kris slid her hand under Brandi's skirt and started fingering her still-wet pussy. Brandi just moaned and spread her legs wide. Jamie was watching in the mirror, amazed that Kris was being so aggressive with Brandi, and equally amazed that Brandi was letting Kris ravage her. Jamie could not help but get wetter, watching her girl friend and her best friend go at it.

Soon they arrived back at Brandi's apartment. Jamie parked the car and said, "Okay, you two, you have to stop now. We're home and it'snot fair making me just watch you, I need to join in..."

Brandi broke the kiss with Kris and untangled herself. She pushed her skirt down a little but her bare ass was still hanging out. Luckily, there was no one around as the three girls walked from the street to Brandi's apartment. Jamie and Kris had their arms around each other, and Brandi was between them. Brandi had her hands under the other two girls' skirts, fondling their asses and sliding her fingers inside their thongs.

Kris slapped Brandi's hand and said, "No, slut. You need to wait." Brandi took her hands out from under Jamie and Kris's skirts. When they got to the front door, Brandi opened it, then Brandi and Jamie dashed to Brandi's bedroom. Kris went to her overnight bag before stepping into Brandi's room.

What she saw was Brandi laying on her back, nude. Her legs were spread wide, and her shaved pussy was glistening with her juices. Brandi was running her finger up and down her own slit, teasing her erect clit, then sliding the finger inside herself. Brandi brought her finger to her mouth, then ran her tongue up and down it, licking it clean.

"Does anyone want a taste?" she asked, "It's really very yummy!"

Jamie had also stripped off her clothes and was standing next to the bed. She looked at Kris and was surprised to see her holding what was clearly a strapon dildo. Kris smiled and said, "Go for it, Jamie, get her good and wet for me!"

Jamie crawled up on the bed and knelt between Brandi's thighs. She started at her feet and began kissing and licking her way up her legs. Brandi lifted her legs and put them on Jamie's shoulders. Kris was watching intently as she put the straps around her hips. Kris was rubbing the dildo along her own pussy lips, getting the tip wet.

Jamie kissed and licked her way up Brandi's legs, inside her thighs. When Jamie's tongue darted along Brandi's slit, she moaned and took Jamie's face in her hands. Jamie slipped her tongue into Brandi's wet pussy, and darted it in and out quickly.

Brandi was arching her hips up into Jamie's face, fucking herself against Jamie's tongue. Brandi's juices were running down her thighs, and Jamie was slurping and licking, trying to get every drop. Brandi was panting and moaning against Jamie's face, and Jamie could tell her friend was almost ready to cum.

Jamie suddenly pulled back from Brandi and turned to Kris. "Okay, Kris, she's ready now. Our little slut is ready for you to fuck her!"

Brandi had been VERY close to cumming, and she put her hand between her legs, teasing her clit. Jamie slapped her hand away and said, "NO! You slut, you cum when we let you cum."

Brandi whimpered and just lay there, thrusting her hips up into the air. Kris and Jamie could see that she was soaking wet, her pussy was red and swollen, and she needed to cum. They decided to tease her a little more, Kris took Jamie in her arms and they started kissing. Jamie could feel the hardness of the dildo between Kris' legs as it brushed against her own wet mound. Jamie reached down and stroked the plastic cock and she and Kris kissed deeply.

Brandi was watching the other girls, and her hand moved almost by itself back between her open thighs and she slipped a finger into her pussy. Kris broke the kiss and slapped Brandi's hand away again. "You watch for now, slut! I will fuck you when I am good and ready!"

Jamie ran her tongue around Kris' ear and whispered into it, "Mmmmmmm, I love how you are taking charge, baby! It makes me wet, and I want you to fuck me, too!"

Kris turned back to Jamie and kissed her again. She told Jamie, "You know I will, baby, I just need to take care of this little slut first. I think she is going to burst if she doesn't get some of this cock soon!"

Jamie laughed and said, "Yeah, I agree. Poor Jamie, so hot, so ready to fuck, and we are teasing her. Making her beg like the slut she is..."

Brandi took the cue and said, "Please, Kris! Please fuck me, I need that cock in me! Fuck me like the slut you know I am..."

Kris handed Jamie some lubricant and asked her to put it on her "cock." Jamie squirted some onto her hand then wrapped her hand around the dildo and stroked up and down. Spreading the lube all over, getting Kris's cock good and slippery so she could fuck Brandi.

Kris looked down at Brandi. The smaller girl was laying back, staring at the other two through half-closed eyes. Her nipples were hard and her juices were running out, making a wet spot on the bed.

Kris stepped forward and kneeled on the edge of the bed. The dildo was sticking straight out from between her thighs. The sight was incredibly erotic to jamie, seeing Kris' breasts with their erect nipples above the long dildo. Kris looked down at Brandi. "Okay, slut, tell me what you want..."

Brandi just moaned and pointed at the dildo. Kris slapped her hand and said, "Look, slut, you need to beg me for this if you want it. Otherwise Jamie and I are going to fuck all night and make you do nothing but watch us."

Brandi's response was immediate, "Please, Kris, fuck me! Your slut needs that big cock, I need you to fuck me hard and fast and NOW!!!"

Kris smiled and said, "That's better, slut... Just remember what you are... You are our slut and we only fuck you when we decide you need it!"

Brandi reached up and wrapped her hand around the dildo. She stroked her hand up and down, then pulled Kris toward her using the big plastic cock as a handle. "So are you going to stand there all night, or are you going to fuck me?"

Kris kneeled between Brandi's open thighs, then leaned forward. Brandi took the head of the dildo and pressed it against her slit, then up and down along her slit and rubbed her clit with it.

"You like that, don't you, slut?" Kris asked, "You like that big cock, you want that big cock, no you NEED that big cock, don't you? You need me to fuck you all night?" Kris thrust with her hips and the dildo was buried to its base, inside Brandi's wet pussy.

"YESSSSSsssss..." was all Brandi could say.

Kris started thrusting her hips, sliding the dildo in and out of Brandi. Jamie was sitting on the bed, watching in amazement. She couldn't believe how Kris was getting into this, taking charge, fucking Brandi. It was incredibly hot, and she knew she wanted to be next, to have Kris slam that big cock into Jamie's pussy.

Brandi wrapped her legs around Kris's waist, holding her close as Kris slammed the big cock in and out of Brandi. Kris turned to Jamie and ran her tongue around her lips, telling her she needed a kiss. Jamie immediately leaned forward and kissed Kris, their tongues dancing together.

Brandi reached up with her hand and began to tease Jamie's nipple. Pulling, pinching, twisting... Jamie could feel herself getting wetter, and she slid her hand down between her thighs to play with her clit. Kris slapped her hand away and said, "No, not you either! You touch yourself when I say you can! Just lay back and watch me fuck this little slut, then you get your turn!"

Jamie lay back next to Brandi and reached for her breast. She began really pinching and twisting it hard, knowing that was just how Brandi liked it. After all, the sooner that Brandi came, the sooner Jamie would get fucked herself, and she needed that, and bad!!!

Jamie leaned toward Brandi and started whispering a stream of nasty thoughts into her ear, "God, baby, this is SOOO hot, watching you get fucked like this. I love seeing Kris fucking your hot pussy, love seeing you all turned on like this, love hearing your pussy squishing as her cock slides in and out, love smelling how turned on you are, love hearing you moaning as she fucks you, love knowing you are our slut..."

Brandi reached out and took Jamie's hand. She squeezed it tight, and she was practically screaming, "God, yes, fuck me, Kris, fuck me like your little slut, fuck my hot cunt with that big cock, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK MEEEE!!!!"

Kris was slamming the dildo into Brandi with long, hard strokes. Brandi was arching her hips us to meet Kris' in-strokes, panting and moaning in rhythm, "Fuck... fuck... fuck... fuck..."

Brandi's body stiffened and she let out a guttural moan. Then her hips started thrusting faster and faster, and she screamed. Kris was pumping in and out as hard and fast as she could, fucking Brandi deep. Brandi's juices were pouring out of her pussy, making a huge wet spot on the bed. Brandi still had hold of Jamie's hand, she was squeezing it so tight Jamie couldn't believe it.

Finally Brandi collapsed back onto the bed, limp. Kris gently pulled out of Brandi's pussy, and looked over at Jamie with a questioning expression on her face. Jamie smiled and reached for Kris. Jamie spread her legs wide and Kris crawled between them, then sat down. She reached for Jamie, and had the blonde girl climb into her lap.

Jamie lowered herself down onto the dildo, then wrapped her legs around Kris's waist. They started kissing, and Jamie pressed herself forward so their mounds were grinding together. Kris was thrusting up and down gently, the dildo sliding in and out of Jamie's wet pussy. Jamie was grinding her hips into Kris's, and she could feel her clit rubbing against Kris'. Their erect niplles were brushing against each other, and the feeling was amazing.

Jamie couldn't help but moan as they kissed deeply and Kris fucked her. Their tongues were dancing together, and Jamie slid her hand down to Kris's breast and pinched the hard nipple between her thumb and finger. Kris moaned into Jamie's mouth, so Jamie kept it up. The two of them were moaning, Jamie could feel her juices mixing with Kris's, and Jamie knew she was about to cum and cum hard.

This evening had been incredibly erotic. Making Brandi cum at the night club. Seeing Kris pull out the strapon and watching Kris fuck Brandi. Seeing Brandi beg for Kris to fuck her. Watching Kris fuck Brandi until she passed out, then having Kris fuck her, too. The images flashing through Jamie's head were so erotic, so fucking hot, that she knew she would never be satisfied with a guy, ever again. Being with a woman was just so incredibly hot...

Jamie wrapped her legs tight around Kris' waist and held on. She squeezed with the muscles of her pussy as Kris slid the dildo in and out. Jamie felt Kris's juices micxing with hers, and knew they were both close to cumming.

Kris moaned and arched her hips up, thrusting the dildo deep inside Jamie. Their clits rubbed, and Jamie just exploded. There was no other way to describe it, her pussy went into spasm and her juices poured out. Kris was moaning and thrusting up with her hips, "Uhh... uhhh.. uhh... uhh..." and Jamie could feel Kris's juices were pouring out, soaking the bed. Kris was sucking on her tongue, hard.

The two of them thrashed around for a couple of minutes, then Kris broke their kiss and gently stroked Jamie's back. "Mmmmmm, baby, that was the best yet..." Kris murmured into Jamie's ear.

"God, yes, baby... But I hope Brandi's okay!"

"She'll be fine, Jamie, I bet if we started sucking her nipples she would wake right up!"

Jamie asked Kris about the strapon, and she said. "That is something I have fantasized about for a long time, and this seemed like the perfect time to try it! The hard part was finding a place to buy one. I stopped at an adult book store between my house and here. I almost didn't have the nerve to go inside, but somehow I did. And I am sure glad I did..."

"Me, too, that was SOOO hot! You are QUITE the kinky girl, aren't you, Kris? Any more surprises I should know about?"

"Oh, maybe one or two..." Kris said with a wink, "But if I tell them all now, there won't be any mystery left!"

"Okay, so surprise me again next time... You know that I really loved how you took charge, especially with Brandi."

"That's another thing I have fantasized about, having my very own slut girl."

"And now you have two... Aren't YOU the lucky one!"

Krsi smiled and said, "I hope you know it's very different with you, Jamie. You are my girl friend, not my slut girl..."

Jamie smiled and held Kris close. "Thanks, baby, I hoped that was the case. Just because I let you take the lead doesn't mean I am completely your slut... Even though I love it when I am!"

And with that, Kris and Jamie fell asleep in each other's arms. The next morning, the girls showered together and Kris headed for home. But not before many long, sweet kisses were exchanged. And Jamie promised to come visit Kris, and soon.

* * * * *

So, dear readers, shall I continue this? Or move on to something different? Send me feedback, tell me if you like the stories or not...

Jessi

12