After The Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes Nina pulled Judy backward against her chest and wrapped her hands around Judy's tits. I was then able to watch as Nina's long slender hands kneaded the firm orbs of flesh and her fingers pinched Judy's nipples. What a beautiful sight to behold as my tongue lapped at Judy's juicy lips.

I squeezed my sphincter muscles as hard as I could to delay the flood of semen backed up in my balls. Both women were in the throes of an orgasm and cries and sighs escaped their lips as their hips ground out their pleasure. Nina was kissing and nipping at Judy's neck and shoulders as her fingers pulled the rock hard nubbins of Judy's tits.

There was a long pause without movement or sound; soft kisses and touches soon replaced the passion that had driven them to the edge and back. Quiet moans and sighs replaced the grunts and groans.

"Will, may I swap places with you; I want to taste my dearest friend?" Nina asked.

I didn't say a word but slowly slipped from between Judy's open legs; my face was covered with her glistening juices. Nina kissed my lips to taste the glistening juices as we changed positions then eased beneath Judy and adjusted her face to just the right position. I slipped downward between Nina's open legs. I was in the perfect position to examine the beautiful bare vulva of the very classy, very sexy, mature woman; there wasn't even the hint of a follicle on the puffy mounds of flesh that sandwiched her beautiful, pink labia.

Before I completely buried my face in the slick, juicy furrow I examined the ring and how it was attached; I envied the person who had the honor of lifting up the delicate sheath and pushing some very sharp tool through the thin, pink membrane below all the wiring. I kissed it softly then began to lap at her delicious treat from the tightly puckered, pink, rose bud to the top of her slit.

At the top I could see Nina's chin tucked just below Judy's beautiful ass; her hands holding Judy's cheeks open. Judy was already writhing and moaning with pleasure her toes curled tightly.

I quickly moved between Nina's long legs, lifted them to my shoulders, and pushed my cock into her still hot, wet cunt. I lifted her hips off the bed and began to slam my cock into her. I felt the urge to fill her with the load of hot semen I had been holding far too long. As I continued to slam into her cunt Nina hands moved to Judy's back. Her nails left red marks on Judy's back.

My grunts grew louder and louder until I felt the fist surge of hot liquid shoot through my shaft then spurt after spurt exploded into Nina's hot cocoon. My last slam seemed to be nothing more than a push against Nina's vulva then I froze.

As Judy slowly moved off of Nina's face I told her, "Let me show you something beautiful."

She move close to me and looked down at Nina's red, inflamed, bare cunt oozing with my creamy white liquid. She smiled then lowered her face between her dearest friend's legs and began to lap at the creamy liquid as it oozed out. Nina gave a push and a large cream pie covered Judy's tongue. She quickly moved up to Nina's face and shared her treat with her dearest friend.

"Thank you darlin, that was sweet of you to clean me up so thoroughly." Nina told her then added a kiss.

I slipped on some clothes and maked an ice run down the hall while the girls raided the mini bar. We had drinks and lounged around naked while I listened to the girls fill me in about their pending divorces.

Nina was separated from her husband and just waiting for the divorce to become final; she was the one with the money and could not get her worthless husband to work. On the other hand Judy had supported her husband through college then raised their two children and took care of the house and social calendar for her husband; he became abusive and began running around on her. She planned to have him served while he was on a business trip to Miami the following week.

Nina helped Judy set him up with a high priced hooker so they could get pictures to use against him in court; with Florida being a community property state there was no doubt that Judy's future would be secure.

Nina also helped her dearest friend by inviting a gentleman to her house on occasion to "entertain" Judy; the gentleman who stopped by our table and asked Judy to dance was one of those gentlemen.

"Geez girl, you are going to make Will think I'm a slut." Judy said to Nina.

"You are a slut darlin; a slut just like me."

"Not in my eyes you aren't. A woman should enjoy a little variety just like men do." I told her.

It was just before midnight when there was a knock on the door; Nina looked at the clock on the night stand and moved toward the door still nude.

"That must be George."

We couldn't see his expression when Nina stood in the door way completely nude but his jaw dropped about a foot when he entered the room and saw two strangers also completely nude.

He was a big guy with a buzz hair cut and baby face. He looked fresh scrubbed and just off the farm; I was certain that if Nina had not intervened he would still have been a virgin trying to talk his sweetheart into letting him "touch it."

Nina introduced him, "George, this is my dearest friend, Judy and my newest friend, Will. I've told Judy so much about you that I wanted her to meet you in person. Here, let's get you out of those clothes."

"Yes maam." was his polite response.

Judy joined Nina in undressing the young man while Nina quizzed him, "Did you get your sweetheart home on time?"

"Yes maam."

"Did you take her down by the Bay to park?"

"Yes maam."

"Did you touch her 'down there' like I showed you?"

"Yes maam."

"Did she like you touching her 'down there'?"

The girls had him stripped down to his whitey-tighties and Judy was about to reach into his waist band.

"Yes maam, she really did; she got really wet just like you do."

Nina slid his briefs down just as Judy reached in and grasped his cock; her eyes widened at her discovery.

"My goodness!"

Nina smiled at Judy's obvious delight.

I propped my pillows against the headboard of the king sized bed and watched the two beautiful, mature women take control of the twenty year old kid, he was in for the delight of his life.

Nina stood behind him with her nude body against his back and her arms around him with her hands rubbing softly up and down the front of his torso and thighs while Judy examined his equipment package with her hands and lips.

Nina continued her quizzing of the kid, "Did you take your tool out and show your sweetheart?"

"Yes maam."

"What did she say?"

"She was afraid of it; she touched it then jerked her hand away."

Exasperated Nina told him, "I guess we will just have to invite her over so I can teach her a few things.

He sighed and closed his eyes as Judy took the head and most of his shaft into her mouth.

Nina asked, "Do you like that?"

"Oh yes maam."

"Would you like for your sweetheart to that to you?"

"Yes maam!"

They moved George on to the bed then Nina took his cock in her hand; Judy straddled his waist and wiggled backward into position for Nina to guide the large cock into her dearest friend. Nina remained in place and I could see her image in the mirror as she kissed George's cock and balls before moving up to kiss Judy's flanks and delicious ass.

After a playful time where George and Judy were joined sexually Nina moved to George's face and straddled it facing Judy.

"George Darlin, I want you to eat my pussy just like you dream of eating your sweetheart's pussy."

"Yes maam."

Judy and Nina smiled at each other and rubbed their nipples together. I was certain they had done that before although Nina had said they had never shared the same man at the same time.

I saw no need for two delicious mouths to go unserviced so I stood on the bed and moved to the side of both women; they smiled up at me and took my engorged cock in their hands. Judy was the first to take me into her mouth.

"Mmmm, I can still taste your sweet juices on his cock." She told Nina then put it back in her mouth.

Nina once again slipped a finger into my ass while she took turns taking one of my balls into her mouth. I had often experienced a finger up my ass from women who were experienced in ass play but I was about to be in for a bigger surprise; when Judy moved her hand around my hips and found out what Nina was doing she decided to add another digit to the equation. My entire body shook from the sensation of having two fingers deep in my ass and rubbing my gland. Judy offered Nina the large drop of semen that appeared on the tip of my cock.

Loud grunts and groans resonated about the room as George was getting fucked by Judy and Nina was getting her pussy eaten out and me getting my rear orifice reamed by two fingers at the same time.

While George's sounds were muffled by Nina's muff, pun intended, nothing muffled Nina's screams nor the grunts and groans Judy and I made; we quickly reached a crescendo then almost fell on to the bed.

As our endorphins receded and we were able to get our breath there was a loud knock on the door. I immediately thought, "husbands" and grabbed my pants and pulled them on as I made my way to the door; looking through the peep hole I saw two policemen. There was another loud knock.

"Grab your clothes, it's the police." Then I called out, "Just a moment!"

It took a couple of minutes for the girls to pull on their dresses. George not only had his pants on but was buttoning up his shirt. The girls were arranging their hair with their hands as I opened the door.

"Good evening." The first officer stepped into the room, "Is everyone here okay?"

"Yes, we are just fine officer." Nina spoke up as the officer looked around the room and took notice of Judy's bra across the back of a chair, her matching lavender panties on top of the television. I had no doubt that he had also taken note of the two mature, forty something, disheveled women and two twenty something, partially dressed, young men.

"We received a call from someone who was concerned about loud noises coming from this room."

Nina again spoke up, "I guess we did get a bit loud while we were enjoying ourselves. We tried to get separate rooms but the hotel was booked."

When the officer asked for everyone's identification Nina introduced herself then added, "I appreciate you guys checking on us. That's why I am always happy to donate to the FPOA (Florida Peace Officers' Association); you guys do such a great job. I'm so embarrassed being caught in one of my indiscretions."

"Well we really were just concerned that everyone is safe. I guess we really don't need to do a formal report since everyone is obviously safe." The officer said.

"Thank you Sergeant Reed. That's very considerate of you." Nina said as she opened her small clutch purse.

"Please take one of my cards."

The officer tipped his hat and took the card from her hand.

"Oh my god!" Judy gasped when the door closed. "I just knew we were going to be jailed and our pictures all over the front of the Tampa Tribune."

I wrapped my arms around her; she continued, "I'm going to start behaving myself. Well at least until after the divorce." I kissed her and ran my hands over firm ass. She chuckled, "Starting tomorrow."

When Nina commented that the officer was very nice, Judy commented with a chuckle, "You are such a hussy; I saw the smile you gave that officer when you handed him your card."

Nina hugged her then teased her, "So you don't want me to share him with you if he calls me?"

Another laugh then, "Oh I have no doubt about him calling you; you practically invited him to fuck. And yes, you had better share with me."

Everyone was laughing except George; poor kid just stood there with his dick about half hard shaking his head in disbelief. Nina took him in her arms.

"Come on darlin, show Mama how much you love her." Nina told him, obviously teasing him about being his Mama.

As Judy hung up her dress the second time I picked up her panties off the television and sniffed them, "I should have offered that nice officer a sniff of your panties."

She grabbed them from my hand as we wrestled each other to the bed. Nina was already on the bed on her knees and George was behind her feeding his cock into her beautiful bare cunt. She looked so inviting that I followed suit with Judy; with their heads down and their asses up Nina and Judy smiled at each other and touched hands. I was in no hurry so I opened the cheeks of her ass and begin to rim the beautiful petals of her flower; when I dipped lower to enjoy her sweet nectar the tip of my nose pressed against her rear entrance.

It wasn't long before their smiles were replaced by looks of wanton lust as they squeezed each other's hands. George and I slammed against their flanks almost in unison as we fed them our cocks; my slap on Judy's ass caused her to squeal so I reached over and gave Nina a good smack too. George decided he would try it and quickly found he liked the response he got.

"Oooh, yes Georgie; spank Mommy's ass."

The noise we made slamming against two beautiful, mature women's flanks and smacking two beautiful, mature asses caused yelps, grunts, and groans from the two beautiful, mature women that grew louder and louder. I was fully expecting the police to knock on our door again but we quickly exhausted ourselves and collapsed on the bed; the room grew quiet except for the sound of our heavy breathing.

When Judy got up to go to the bath room everyone got to see the red hand prints on her beautiful, mature ass. Nina giggled and teased her about it.

It had only been two weeks since I first met the attractive woman who so skillfully fitted my new slacks from a short stool that caused her shapely, stocking encased legs to open just enough to give me a peek at the bulging crotch of her panties as they tried to hide her Kotex pad.

While I thoroughly enjoyed our evening of unadorned sex without bloody sanitary napkins and the harness for holding them in place I looked forward to again enjoying Judy's monthly curse with her. There was just something special about a woman during that time of the month; maybe it was the pungent aroma or the sight of bright red droplets of blood as they slipped through the delicate pink membranes. Women are certainly more vulnerable, and responsive, during that time of the month; I'm not sure why more men don't savor that time of the month with their women. I for one am glad they don't.

12