After The Fact

Story Info
18 year old Piper is ambushed and forced to take cock.
986 words
3.82
83.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******* This story contains scenes of nonconsentual sex, if this offends/upsets you please do not read. All events and characters are fully fictional and in no way reflect real life events. All characters within this work of fiction are 18 years and older.*******

I'm a new writer so would love comments/criticisms!! Thanks for reading :)

*****

Things had turned for the worse at 3am on a Sunday morning.

People like to say 3 is the devils hour. On Sunday, to me it was a sign that if any god existed, he had forsaken us.

My room was washed red and blue, sirens filled the air. The earth was howling.

I packed what I could. Luckily, my neighbor was one of those survivalist types. I stole as many water purification tablets as I could, who knew whether society would recover from this.

I spent my time, searching.

In the beginning, of course, there were others. Afraid, weak, slow. Pointless teaming up with people who'd just slow me down. I felt bad , I really did. But why should I have to die protecting someone I didn't even know?

Eventually things returned to semi normalcy. The immediate threat was gone, but as a nation we'd been decimated. Survivor settlements cropped up around the place. Farming and fucking.

That's all there was to life these days.

I didn't want to be tied down, so I roamed from place to place. Luckily for me, I found a niche. Books. I traded books from town to town. I also wrote short stories. I wasn't the best writer, but they were in high demand, as the internet had long since stopped working.

Erotic novellas were my bread and butter. They didn't even have to be good. I'd scrawl several out most nights and trade them for water, food, or services. One of my most comfortable months was spent at an inn, where the owner put me up in his most lavish room with the best food and even decent wine, as payment for penning a new story for him each night. Those ones were actually semi-decent. I kept the original manuscripts and often copied them, or parts, to be sold again. I easily could have stayed in that in, but I was restless.

People saw a woman like me, with clear tanned skin, wide-set hips, a taut, round sizable behind, legs that went on forever and large, soft breasts, as an invite. Especially due to my trade.

The first time I'd been raped was after the initial panic.

I was hiking along a highway, checking the abandoned cars for anything I could use.

He shocked me, jumping from behind a pile of tires, he'd been waiting for some time, watching me.

He grabbed me by the shoulders and spun me to face him, deftly pinning both hands behind my back with one of his. I struggled, as he rubbed his erection against me.

He jerked my shirt down, revealing my free hanging breasts, which he proceeded to maul.

He tweaked my nipples until they became hard, flicked them, twisted them, grinding against me as I cried out in pain. He suckled on them and bit them for what felt like an eternity, as he slid his free hand down the back of my panties with a spit slicked finger to press demandingly at my ass hole. He looked me in the eye as he lightly penetrated my anal ring with his finger, reveling in my discomfort and obvious fear.

Eventually he spun me around, bending me over the trunk of a car, and tugging my jeans down my thighs. He spanked me, and laughed as I cried out in shock, and spanked me again, and again, as I struggled against his hold, my ass heating from his blows and pussy becoming wet against my will.

He entered me suddenly, in one thrust, his thick cock battering my cervix. The initial penetration made me howl in pain, tears springing to my eyes, blinked away to slip down my cheeks.

He buried his fingers in my hair, and jerked my head back as he buried himself in my pussy for a second time.

"Get ready bitch, I'm going to fuck you so hard you wont walk right for days."

He gloated, as he began to fuck me, slow, but hard. Long, punishing thrusts meant to hurt.

And they did. Every filling thrust made me moan in pain. I hated it. I hated him. My pussy however, disagreed. I was hot, slick, and wet. Opening for his invading member.

"You fucking like this? Don't you?" he growled, as he began to fuck me in earnest.

If I could have disagreed, he wouldn't have noticed.

I felt the burn in my belly but denied it for what it was, pleasure. It had been so long since I'd been with a man, and those soft, lightly muscled boys from my university had never fucked me like this, not that they could.

I felt the burn begin to spread to the rest of my body, my nipples tightening, my legs weakening, the overwhelming desire to push my hips back to meet his thrusts was unbearable, almost impossible to deny. I couldn't show any weakness.

Luckily, I didn't have to fight off my unwanted response to him any longer, because with one last, hard thrust, he came.

I don't know what I expected to happen next, as I lay bent over that car boot, on display. It certainly wasn't for him to wipe my nethers with a rag, and pull my pants back up, then give my ass a parting slap before running off into the maze of cars.

I stood up, dazed, feeling thoroughly fucked, and sore.

I continued searching through the cars, unsure whether I was more angry about be fucked against my will, or the bastard not at least having the decency to make me cum.