After The Fact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S-Des
S-Des
3,029 Followers

She had a mischievous look in her eyes and said, "No way, I'm in charge now." She just moved further forward and prevented me from getting what I wanted. Jenny kept up her teasing for several long minutes, her coy smile letting me know that she was enjoying my torture. Finally she took pity on me and pulled my head forward to kiss me as she slid down hard and drove me all the way into her. She leaned back again and drove herself down onto me faster and harder, causing me to believe she was heading for another orgasm. There was no doubt I was almost there.

I tried to think of baseball, politics, or anything else that would keep me from finishing and ending the incredible moment. It wasn't easy, she had a way of rotating her hips as she was also raising and lowering them that felt like nothing I'd ever experienced. Suddenly she pushed down hard on me and leaned further back. She squeezed my hands tightly as I felt her whole body shake in a powerful orgasm. She made a noise that was somewhere between a moan and a squeal. I couldn't suppress a smile. It seemed like there wasn't anything about her that I didn't find enchanting.

After taking a second to bask in her pleasure, she turned her attention back to me. She got a determined look in her eye and started raising herself almost the entire length of my shaft, then dropping down hard. It started slowly, but gained speed on every thrust. After only another minute I warned her that I was close.

"It's all right. I want you to cum inside me."

Panic set in because I knew what a huge risk that could be. "No, I can't," I cried, putting my hands on her hips, and trying to move her off of me.

She looked into my eyes and saw that I was serious. I had already told her how Dani had been completely unexpected and she must have realized why I was alarmed. Without another word she moved off of me, slid down and took me deeply into her mouth. She furiously pumped my cock with her fist as she kept sucking on the head.

I arched my back as my hands clenched so hard I could feel my nails dig into my own skin. She had me feeling as aroused as I could ever remember. Her mouth felt incredible. "I'm cumming Jen," I groaned.

She turned her eyes up to meet mine and let another couple of inches slide into her mouth. As I came, she never moved, swallowing deeply several times. When she knew I was through, she slid up my body, dragging her breasts against my skin. She kissed me and tried to slide her tongue into my mouth. I hesitated because I had never kissed a girl right after that before.

After a moment I decided my concerns were irrelevant, so kissed her back. She kept moving her hips back and forth, dragging the lips of her pussy against my sensitive shaft while kissing me. Abruptly she pulled her knees to either side of my chest, sat back on my stomach and put her hands on her hips.

"So was it good for you?"

I laughed so hard I almost hurt myself.

*****

We dated exclusively and very seriously from that night on. A few weeks later I anxiously got my daughter ready as I prepared her to meet Jenny. As much as I liked her, there was no future for us if she and Dani didn't take to each other quickly. My daughter was my life and I made no secret of it.

Thankfully, it wasn't an issue. It took about 5 minutes to see how well they clicked. Jenny loved to run her fingers through Danielle's hair while they talked. I could tell that my daughter really enjoyed her affection and the way Jenny read to her like she had been doing it all her life. Before the night was over, she even showed Danielle how a ballerina danced.

It was absolutely perfect. I was pretty sure that Jenny was already in love with me and I had no doubt that I felt the same for her. The way she acted toward Danielle just made me feel more strongly about her. At the end of the night she said her goodbyes and left with a hug for each of us. I took Dani upstairs to get ready for bed. When I finished reading her bedtime story, she got a very serious look on her face.

"Daddy, are you going to marry Jenny?"

I smiled and said, "I hope so sweetie."

"Good!" she replied enthusiastically.

Life can be wonderful . . .

*****

It was four months later when I got the call. It was Katie and I could tell she'd been crying. She just said, "We need to talk."

I didn't like her tone, so I was out of the house before thinking to ask if she meant immediately.

When I arrived at her house, she informed me that she hadn't been feeling well. She went to her doctor and the tests came back that morning. Pituitary cancer, advanced stages, no cure.

I was speechless. Over the last year, things had gotten somewhat better between us. She and I stopped arguing so much, which helped us stop questioning each other's motives. Once that happened, the hatred of our past faded. Now it was easy to put my negative feelings aside, realizing my daughter was going to lose her mother.

"I don't know what to say," I stammered. "I'm so sorry. Is there anything I can do?"

"Yes, you need to take Danielle now. I'm going to be too sick to take care of her very soon and she needs to get used to being with you all the time. She's all I'm leaving behind and I want her to be happy."

I could only nod my head as the tears welled up in my eyes.

3 Months later she was gone. Danielle was devastated. She couldn't understand why and I couldn't explain it. It took months to see her return to her old self. I felt so helpless.

Jenny understood the situation with Danielle and spent as much time with her as possible. They grew very close and I could tell there was a bond growing that eased my daughter's pain. I don't know how I would have made it through that time without her help.

I waited six months to propose, out of respect to my daughter. I was afraid she would think I was trying to replace her mom. When I finally was sure the time was right, I asked Dani first, to make sure there wouldn't be any problems. She seemed very happy about it, anxious for something positive to look forward to.

The first thing to do was get the ring. I know in this day and age men are supposed to let the woman pick out the ring so she can get exactly what she wants, but I'm old-fashioned. I wanted to surprise her with a ring and I wanted it to be one she would love.

I found out early in the relationship that Jenny had a thing for yellow roses. She couldn't get enough of them. Over the months I surprised her with bouquets, figurines and even a professional painting done by a friend. Surprisingly she never seemed to tire of the gesture. It became kind of a game between us for me to find new ways to surprise her.

I talked to an artist I had worked with in the past and had him put together a design that we both thought was exceptional. I had the number for a jeweler who owned his own shop. When he got married a couple years earlier, I had to step in at the last second and fix a mess another company had created. He was so happy that he promised to do anything he could to make it up to me. After walking me through my options, he agreed to give me a break on the price so I could afford it. He beat me up badly for future favors, but it all worked out.

Then next thing was to work out a plan. I thought about a public proposal, but couldn't figure out how to do it right, so decided it would be best to do it in private. I wanted to somehow include Danielle. I had read that kids sometimes feel helpless when their parents remarry. Since they have no say in the decision, they can resent the spouse. I decided to ask her to help, both because I thought Jenny would love it and to make her feel more involved. She was very excited to be my co-conspirator.

I took Jenny out to see a concert pianist who was touring the states. He was in town for one night only and I was able to score very good seats. It was an amazing experience for both of us. We came home to find a candlelight dinner consisting of smoked salmon from her favorite seafood restaurant and a great variety of side dishes all hand-picked by an excellent local chef.

Jenny seemed thrilled with everything. We ate and talked until we couldn't finish another bite. I excused myself for a moment and found Danielle upstairs with Tammy, the next-door neighbor's daughter who watched her for me sometimes. I told her it was time for Dani to help me, so she could go home. Tammy smiled happily and wished me luck. I took a very excited Danielle downstairs to the dinning room.

Jenny jumped up to hug her and began telling her the details of our wonderful night. I distracted her for a moment and winked at Dani. She pulled the small box out of her pocket.

"Jenny," she said shyly, "Me and my daddy wanted you to have this."

I beamed with pride. She said it perfectly; just the way we had rehearsed it.

Jenny's hands shook as she took the box from Danielle's hand. She opened it and found a ring that someone like me shouldn't have been able to afford. An ornately crafted silver band with a stalk running all the way around and opening into a beautiful yellow rose (with the biggest diamond I could afford on top). I took it from the case and put it on her finger.

"Jenny, would you marry me?"

She cried "Yes!" as she hugged me. Danielle grabbed her leg, demanding not to be left out.

I was so happy everything went as planned. I was even happier I had the foresight to set up a video camera on top of the fridge to catch the whole thing.

*****

We had an amazing honeymoon. Her mom watched Dani for a week while we flew to New York. She introduced me to all her old friends and made me feel like royalty. We stayed in a great hotel and spent every night having insanely passionate sex. By the end of the week I was actually glad to go home where I could get a little rest. She was insatiable.

When we got back we settled into a great rhythm. Jenny got a job as a secretary for a construction company. It wasn't her dream job, but paid well and the hours allowed her the freedom to spend a lot of time with both Dani and me. Everything just flowed without either of us having to work at it. We shared many interests, so it was rare that either of us had to talk the other into doing anything.

We set up special dates so each of us could try new things. The rules were the person owning the date got to do whatever they wanted and the other had to go along with no complaints. If it wasn't enjoyable you didn't have to repeat it, but there was no turning one down without at least trying. Her dates were very interesting. She knew how to have a great time doing something unexpected. I'm not sure how much she liked my outings, but she was always a good sport and made me feel like it was important to her.

The sex was amazing. I never dreamed of finding a woman who could shock me in the bedroom. There was almost nothing I could think of that she wasn't eager to try. My favorite was the candy cane incident.

When I was a kid, I read a story in Penthouse about a guy using a candy cane for foreplay with his girlfriend. Afterwards he went down on her and he claimed it was the most amazing oral sex she ever had.

I surprised Jenny one night with a regular sized candy cane (about 6" long and kind of thin). We laid down some towels to keep from making our bed sticky forever. After teasing her by running it over the lips of her pussy for several minutes, I gently pushed it inside her. I began a soft fucking motion with it as I licked and nibbled her thighs, first one, than the other. After working her into a frenzy, I finally obeyed her pleas and began licking her lightly from her clit down to the edge of the treat that I was still fucking her with.

As her excitement continued to build, I decided to tease her just a little more. I pulled it out and showed the mostly melted candy cane to her while luxuriously licking one side. Then I gently pushed it into her mouth and let her enjoy it while I worked on her now remarkably sweet pussy.

The sensation was remarkable because instead of trying to find ways to please her, I was licking and sucking wildly because it was so enjoyable for me. It probably wasn't the best technique I'd ever used, but the effect was undeniable. She had a huge orgasm and told me she'd find a way to pay me back. After not talking about it again for a couple of months, the topic resurfaced on Christmas. She gave me her nastiest smile as I opened one of her presents...a 10 inch long candy cane that was about an inch wide.

We did things like that constantly for close to two years. About two months before our second anniversary, something changed. I don't know why, but we fell out of rhythm. When I was in the mood, she wasn't and vice versa. If I was having a good day, she had a bad one at work. When she wanted to go out, I was tired. It wasn't that we fought or had severe drama; we just couldn't get on the same page.

Being a guy, I guess I underestimated the impact on her. To me it was an inconvenience, but I think she felt it more deeply. She might have even feared we were growing apart, but she wouldn't say anything to me. When we did try to talk about it, nothing seemed to get settled. We both tried to fix the problems, but things always seemed to get in the way.

A few weeks before our anniversary, she got a call from her friend Megan. She was one of Jenny's NY friends I met during our honeymoon. Megan moved to town after our first anniversary and they resumed their close friendship immediately. I never really cared for her because she gave me the impression I wasn't welcome when they went out. It wasn't bad enough to complain about to Jenny, but we didn't seem to click at all. I took it as an opportunity to let Jenny have a slice of her old life. She could go do things with Megan, allowing me to have some time to do things just for me. I also liked the chance to have some alone time with Danielle. She was so close with her step-mother that I welcomed the chance to keep part of her just to myself.

One of Megan's oldest girlfriends was getting married in New Orleans. Since she didn't have a guy to take she asked if Jenny would like to go. I didn't have any objection, so they planned a trip leaving late Thursday night and coming back late Sunday night. After she left I was surprised at how empty the bed felt for the first time in two years.

Jenny didn't call me all weekend, which seemed unusual for her. I wasn't too worried about it since I knew there was a lot going on with the rehearsal dinner, bachelorette party, then the wedding Sunday afternoon. There were also a lot of shopping things planned for the women who hadn't been together in years. I thought about calling her to say hi, but didn't want to interrupt.

I found that three days without her made a big impact on me. I really missed her, despite the problems of the last couple of months. In the three years I had known her, we had done everything together. By Sunday morning I couldn't wait to see her. I resolved to find a way to fix things immediately no matter what. Even though I wasn't worried about our rough patch, I felt like it was eating at her. I swore to make it my priority to alleviate her concerns. Next to Danielle, I loved Jenny more than anything and just wanted her to be happy.

I got a message from her early Sunday afternoon telling me she was catching an earlier flight. Instead of getting home around midnight, she would be back at 7:00. I didn't get to talk to her because the call came in while Dani and I were out. We decided to have a big surprise for her, decorating the whole living room and getting her a cake. I left Dani with the sitter and headed to the airport. Jen called me on my cell to tell me she'd be waiting for me in front of one of the terminals.

When I saw her out front waiting, I had to do a double take. She looked terrible. Her hair was a mess, she looked tired and her eyes were red and swollen like she'd been crying. I stopped the car and jumped out, very concerned. She ran to me without saying a word and hugged me tightly, starting to cry again.

I gently pushed her back to look at her face. "Jenny, what's wrong?"

She paused and looked down. After a moment she muttered "Megan and I had a terrible fight. I came back by myself. The whole weekend was a disaster."

I could see her shoulder's heave as she tried to stop crying. I knew we had to get out of there before I got towed, so I steered her to the car. I threw her bags into the back and got on the highway. She leaned against me and I could still feel her crying softly on my shoulder. I made it to a fast food place and pulled into the parking lot.

I turned her toward me, "Do you want to tell me what happened?"

"No, I don't want to talk about it. Please, can we just go home?"

I wanted to help, but didn't want to push her to talk if she wasn't ready. "Well, we can if you want, but Dani's waiting for us with a surprise for you. If you show up like this I'm afraid she's going to be really disappointed. We worked on it all day for you."

She looked at me with an expression I couldn't read. Without another word she put her arms around my neck and pulled me tightly against her. "Can we just sit here a minute? I missed you so much. I promise to get it together so we can go. I just want you to hold me. I love you more than anything." She kissed my cheek softly and rested her head against my shoulder again.

I was sad her homecoming had been ruined, but to her credit she did compose herself. We went home and she was properly 'surprised' by the work Dani and I had done. All three of us spent the rest of the night hugging and talking. It was subdued, but we were so glad to have her back it didn't matter.

After we put Danielle to bed, I hoped to find a way to get Jenny in a better mood, but she was exhausted. She went straight to bed and asked me to come hold her. The fight with Megan must have been really bad. As she fell asleep in my arms I felt like a kink had again been thrown into my plan to fix our problems.

It turned out to be just the opposite. Jenny was really down all week, but bounced back the next weekend. I hadn't pushed her for sex because she was so unhappy, but she knocked my socks off Saturday night with the most amazing sex I'd seen in months. She was so energized and eager to please me that I felt like I wasn't doing my part.

That seemed to be the end of our troubles. For the next six months things were great and she was the perfect wife. For my part I tried my best to make her feel as loved as she was making me feel. Our caring about each other put all the troubles behind us and we regained our rhythm.

*****

So now you're saying to yourself, "Everything's perfect, how'd you get here?" Well, that's easy. I'm a pervert.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not into anything gross. I don't get off on looking at sick or twisted pictures. It's just that despite the fact I have a wonderful wife who fulfills every sexual fantasy I ever had, I like checking out adult Web sites from time to time. It's harmless and I figured it was better to occasionally get off looking at a pretty girl than constructing some fantasy about someone I knew. Fantasies seemed more like doing something that could undermine my marriage.

I don't do it a lot, maybe a few times a month. My favorites are the amateur sites. Nothing turns me off more than a professional stripper with tens of thousands of dollars worth of plastic surgery pretending to enjoy herself. I'll take the women whose boyfriends talk them into taping their sex, Girls Gone Wild, or my favorite, the bachelorette party videos. You've seen them; drunken girls deciding to jump a bunch of male strippers, even though it's being taped and the room is full of people. It's so depraved it's impossible to stop watching.

One Friday night almost six months after our second anniversary, Jenny took Dani out to see a movie. While they were gone, I was goofing around on my computer. I checked my email and saw a new message. It simply said "The best party video ever!" At first I thought it was spam, but the address was from a hotmail account, so I opened the message.

S-Des
S-Des
3,029 Followers