After The Faire

Story Info
After a renfaire, I wind up at the mercy of my sensei.
2.2k words
3.52
15.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been an interesting renfaire...they usually were, but this had been even more so.

I hadn't even been sure I'd be going. My sensei, Marrok Daniel, and his girlfriend, Nisa Mal, had had a huge fight, and had stopped talking. I wasn't going to go if she didn't...since his wife would've been going in her place, and I hate dealing with her.

But Nisa came up from her home in Missouri to see him, and they talked some things out, so it worked out that I was able to go. I don't drive, so I rode down with Marrok and Nisa, and another of Marrok's male students. The whole way there, every other joke made was sexual in nature. I didn't really think much of that, since they hadn't been together for a few weeks, and were pretty much in heat.

When we got to the fairgrounds, the winds were blowing hard. Just trying to set up our 20ft tent, the top canvas almost blew away into the nearby pond. It took the four of us an hour to get everything unloaded and set up before Marrok's son and another of his students finally got there to help us out.

That night, I hadn't thought it would get all that cold, so I only used my Jade Tiger blanket for warmth..it wasn't anywhere near enough. I shook and shivered the whole night, drifting in and out of sleep. Unfortunately, trying to sleep that way leads to minor hallucinations. I kept thinking that Marrok was getting up out of his bed, which was only a couple feet away, and coming over to crouch down next to my bed. It scared me, a bit, but rationally I knew that he was still asleep, so I didn't bother to do anything more than try to stay under the blanket and keep as warm as I could.

The next night, I used one of the extra sleeping bags along with my blanket, and that kept me quite warm, warm enough to keep my fears in check.

The ride home, though...

It was just Marrok, Nisa, and myself in the truck on the way back from Kansas to Iowa. Things started getting a little weird when Nisa started playing alot of sexual songs, like the Discovery Channel song, a couple of tunes from Salt n Peppa, and other various songs that I wouldn't have expected Marrok to be alright with hearing, him being very private, very Christian. I also noticed more than once that she had her hand far up in his lap, and that when she would sit beside him and he'd put his arm around her, his hand would disappear down the front of her shirt a bit. I still tried not to think too much on it..and tried to keep my head down and pretended to be asleep to give them a bit of privacy.

But once we were back in Iowa, Marrok took a different exit off the interstate than he would've to get us home, taking us out into some woods, and after about half an hour, pulled up to a large cabin in a very secluded area. This made me really nervous. I'd had fantasies about Marrok taking me to some secluded spot and having his way with me...but those were just fantasies. Never meant to be acted upon.

"Why are we stopping here?" I asked, trying to keep the tremble out of my voice.

Marrok looked over his shoulder at me and smiled. Without a word, he got out of the truck, walking around to the other side to help Nisa out. I started gathering up my purse, and by the time I had started to open the door, they were both already back on my side of the truck. Marrok opened the door fully, and held out his hand. I looked at him, confused.

"You didn't answer my question."

"I know," he said, nodding at his outstretched hand. "C'mon."

I looked from his hand to his eyes skeptically, but took his hand and got down out of the truck.

We walked up the short walkway, and into the cabin. I noticed as we entered that the place was fairly sparse for what I had assumed to be something of a retreat. The only furniture was a futon, a small tv, a round dining table with a few chairs, and an old recliner. Marrok led us through the main living area, to a door that opened onto steep stairs leading into the basement. Marrok went down first, followed by me, then Nisa. There wasn't much light going down the steps, so I kept both hands firmly gripped on the railings on either side of me. As Marrok cleared the last couple steps and walked into the main area of the basement, he reached up and pulled on a chain, lighting several bulbs scattered through the room, flooding the basement with almost industrial florescent light. Walking to stand next to him, and letting my eyes adjust to the light, I looked around the room. And my heart skipped a beat.

What I saw looked alot like the dungeon scenes in bondage porn. A concrete floor, concrete walls, and alot of various restraint systems, toys, devices..about half of one wall was covered in whips, chains, floggers, riding crops, vibrators, and everything else imaginable in a scenario like that. There were several types of collars, gags, and clamps layed out on a table along the same wall. There was a cage against another wall, just big enough for someone to crawl in, but without any room for much else. There were oils and bottles of things on a shelf, some of which had labels that led me to believe they were for increasing sensitivity to almost painful levels. There were several pillar candles of red and white wax, obviously having been used before for dripping wax onto skin.

As I looked around the room, I became aware that Marrok was watching me. I glanced at him, saw that he was smiling, and looked down. He chuckled, a low, soft sound that scared me, sent shivers through me, and drew goose-flesh all the way up my arms. He put his arm around me, his hand gripping my bicep just a little too hard.

"See anything you like?" he asked in a low whisper, bending to speak right next to my ear. I shuddered, just a little, at his proximity to me. I swallowed, and took a deep breath to keep my voice from wavering before I spoke.

"It's a, uh, very nice playroom you've got here."

Marrok smiled again, walking around behind me to lean into my other ear.

"That's not what I asked."

I made a show of being tired, slouching a bit, and yawning.

"Look, uh, I should probably be getting some sleep. I'm gonna go back upstairs and rest for a while," I said, inching back from him, towards the stairs. He didn't make any move to stop me, so I walked up the steps and tried to open the door..it wouldn't budge. I tried again, jiggling the handle, before I noticed that there was a key hole on this side of the door. It was locked from the inside, and they had the keys. When I looked back down the steps, Marrok was standing by the railing, a very wolfish smile on his face.

"Something wrong?" he asked.

"Um, the door's locked."

"I know."

"Well, could you unlock it?"

"I could, but that would kindof defeat the purpose of locking it behind us in the first place, wouldn't it?"

I just stared at him. He couldn't really be doing this to me, could he? I mean, he was my sensei. People like him didn't kidnap their students and lock them in a dungeon filled with sexual torture devices...right?

"What, exactly, was the purpose of locking it?" I asked, trying not to panic.

"To keep you from getting away, of course," said Nisa. I jumped a bit. I'd forgotten she was even there. I decided to play coy, to try to delay what I pretty much knew they were going to do to me.

"Why?," I asked, a sly grin on my face. "What've you got in mind?"

Nisa smiled up at me, the same mischievousness in her expression as I had in mine, though hers was a lot more confident.

"Well, if you behave, a very fun week for all of us. If not, well.." She nodded at the whips. "We'll still have fun, though you might not enjoy it as much."

I blanched, the coy expression on my face replaced by one of fear, gaining a grin from both of them.

How the hell am I going to get out of this? I thought, looking around me again.

"Come here," Marrok said, in almost a parental tone. I shook my head. He gave me a warning look, and said, "Don't make me come up there and drag you down those steps. I really don't want to leave that many bruises just yet."

Gulp. There wasn't anywhere I could go, no one who was coming to save me, and no way I could get away from them. I only had one option: cooperate. Maybe if I played along, if I did what they said, I'd get out of this mostly intact.

"Ok." I walked back down the steep stairs, each step even more careful than it had been the first time. I reached the bottom and stood before Marrok. I managed to find my voice, and say the words I had always hoped I'd never have to say.

"I'll do whatever you want. Just please, please, don't hurt me."

"We won't....much. No more than you can handle," he said with a grin still on his face. He took me by the arm, and led me over to what looked like a small metal pommel horse.

"Strip," he ordered. I did, taking everything off, and leaving myself bare before him and Nisa. He took a long look down and up my nude body, then instructed me to get on the metal device. I did, though it was difficult to keep my balance. I was straddling it, and it was wide enough that it hurt to sit that way. I tried to bring my legs forward and up a bit, to stay steady, but Marrok stopped me. He secured each ankle to the base of the thing, stretching my legs down, and making it so that my pussy was pressed hard against the metal, and the little rubber nubs that stuck up from it in 3 rows were pressing into the most sensitive areas. Including one that stuck up so that it was directly on my clit, having pushed the hood out of the way. Marrok then fastened my hands to the bar that stood up from the front of the thing, and stepped back. I realized I couldn't move..at all. I could barely even twitch with the way I was restrained.

It was only then that I started to actually wonder what this thing I was bound to did. I looked down and saw that it had a cord running from the back of the metal piece to an outlet, and was plugged in. Then I got it. It was kindof like a sybian, only without any insertion piece, and the vibration was even more intense. I'd read a few stories that had featured them, and while the experience began as pleasurable, it quickly turned painful after the first couple orgasms. Especially if you couldn't move to relieve the intensity.

"Ready?"

I sighed. "As ready as I'm going to be, I guess."

He smiled, and picked up the controller for the device. He waited just a moment, then turned the dial up about halfway.

My body went rigid as the vibrations began to course into me, trying to block out as much sensation as I could. It really didn't help, though. The nub pressed directly onto my clit wasn't going anywhere, and I couldn't block that out. I tried, I really did. Tried to move, squirm, anything to lessen the intensity. But I couldn't do anything. After only a few seconds, my body spasmed, and I screamed out as I climaxed. The nub still kept buzzing away at my clit, even after the orgasm had subsided, keeping on the edge and breathless. It took a little longer for the second one to hit, but it was more intense. My eyes rolled back, and my head felt swimmy as the waves of pleasure started to crash down on me again, not stopping this time for two or three minutes. I could barely breathe. I couldn't speak. The muscles in my abs and legs were spasming uncontrollably.

I don't know how long he kept me on that thing. I passed out after 4 orgasms, woke up again after probably a few more, completely weak. After another two rounds, Marrok shut the device off. As he undid my restraints, my body went limp. I couldn't move, couldn't even hold my head up. He layed me out on one of the tables, and told me to get some sleep, that he and Nisa were going to go and get food, and that they'd be back in a while. I didn't argue. I just closed my eyes and drifted off immediately, falling into a dreamless sleep. I wasn't upset, wasn't mad. In fact, if I played my cards right, this could turn into a very interesting week. Domo arigato gozaimasu, Sensei.