After the Famine, the Feast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine smiled, but didn’t say anything. Her hand started stroking up and down his back, seemingly at it’s own volition, and she squeezed his hand lightly. ”I enjoy being with you, too. I’m in a lot better mood now, than I was when I first came here …..”

Slowly he reached over to pull her head towards him. He held her gently by the nape of her neck, as he bent to give her a soft kiss. His other hand came up to stroke back her hair and caress her cheek as he looked at her, green eyes locking with her brown ones.

She answered his unspoken question the only way she knew, raising her face towards his again and returning the kiss with more fervour. He cupped her face with both hands, and she closed her eyes as she felt his hot lips covering hers. His tongue found it’s way into her mouth to play with hers, retreating as he nibbled at her lips, and then he was kissing her deeply again, circling her tongue and sucking it into his mouth.

Christine were holding on to his shoulders as she pressed herself against him, then grabbing his head to kiss him even more enthusiastically. For a moment he moved his mouth away from hers and breathed deeply, his eyes darting over her face. Still holding her head with both hands, he started licking and kissing his way from her ear and down her neck, his tongue leaving a moist track over her burning skin.

Her heart was beating so fast that the blood roared in her ears, as Christine reached behind him and let her hands sneak under his t-shirt. She rubbed up and down his naked back, then moved to slide her fingers through the hair covering his chest. He let go of her to quickly shed the t-shirt, then returned to kissing her and this time letting his right hand travel down to caress her breast, which made her gasp as her nipples hardened in response to his touch.

Still kissing her, he unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it down her arms, then buried his face in the cleavage of her breasts. He caressed her soft skin, licking and kissing his way over her breasts, taking first one and then the other nipple gently between his lips, biting lightly to make them even harder.

Christine was dizzy from the sensation of Kiefer’s hands and lips on her breasts, and she felt her skin burn under his touch. The scent of his sweat sent waves of fire through her body, her heart was beating faster and faster, and it was as if all her blood was flowing towards her pussy. She let her hand slide down his breast and stomach towards his groin, where she started massaging the big bulge of his cock that radiated heat through the fabric of his sweatpants.

Kiefer moaned as she began to move her hand, stroking gently at first and then more firmly as his cock hardened even more. He felt the blood pulsing through the veins and his balls getting tighter and tighter. He reached down to grab her hand, leading it inside his pants to touch his throbbing manhood directly. She closed her hand around it and rubbed slowly up and down the shaft, at the same time catching his mouth with her own again and pressing her tongue between his lips to give him a deep kiss.

By now raw desire made them both impatient, and they pulled frantically at their remaining clothes until finally they were naked and free to roam each other’s bodies. She fell back on the bed and Kiefer, laying down beside her, let his hands slide teasingly over her stomach, around her hips and down her thighs. She squirmed against them to get him to touch her flowing pussy, and at last he gave in and let his fingers brush over her wet labiae. She lifted her hips towards his hand, and when he penetrated her with two fingers, she rotated her lower body around them to make him continue. He spread his fingers slightly and moved them slowly in and out, while he rubbed gently at her clit with his thumb.

He shifted his weight to move down a bit, and Christine knew what he intended to do. As much as she loved the thought of having his lips on her skin and his tongue inside her, she was almost screaming with lust and had trouble lying still as he settled between her legs. He put his hands on her thighs and spread them wide, and then his mouth was on her again, his tongue licking the edges of her pussy in long, slow strokes. With his lips he parted her labiae, and his tongue penetrated her as his fingers had done a moment ago.

Panting, Christine lifted her head and looked down at him as he drank from her, his eyes closed and his face glistening with sweat that trickled down to mix with her juices. He opened his eyes and looked up at her flushed face, and then he dove in again, this time sucking her throbbing clit into his mouth. The gush of pleasure that coursed through her body made her cry out and reach down to grab at his head as he continued to lick her, circling her clit with his tongue and again driving two fingers deeply inside her.

”Please, please! Lie down and let me ride you”, Christine moaned. Kiefer kept kissing her pussy for a while, but then he moved to lie beside her, slightly panting. She got up and crawled on hands and knees down along his body, kissing her way over his moist skin as she did it. When she reached his crotch, she encircled the shaft of his cock with both hands and lowered her head to gently kiss the tip.

Kiefer shuddered and groaned as she took as much of him into her mouth as possible. She began moving her head up and down, sucking and licking. Against her tongue she could feel the blood pulsing through the big veins running along the shaft, and the salty taste of his pre-cum made her mouth water. At last she wasn’t able to wait any longer and she straddled him, her dripping pussy only inches above his stiff cock.

She leaned forward to kiss him. Then, with her hands on his shoulders, she slowly lowered her pussy towards him. He grabbed around his cock with one hand, guiding it into her, while his other hand caressed her hip and buttocks. When the massive head entered her, she let out a small scream as fire shot up her spine. She let him sink deeper and deeper into her, until his cock was banging against the bottom of her pussy. Sitting up again with her hands resting on his hips, she closed her eyes for a moment to simply savour the feeling of being filled up completely. Then she started to move, rotating her hips in small circles and rocking slowly back and forth to feel the cock massaging every sensitive spot inside her.

She was completely caught up in her own passion, throwing her head back as she started to move up and down the thick shaft. She rode him faster and faster, and she heard his sighs and moans mingling with her own. She opened her eyes to look down at him. His hands had left her hips, and now he was lying with his arms above his head, his hands clutching the bedposts behind him. His eyes were squeezed tight, his head moving from side to side on the pillow, as he gasped and whimpered with pleasure.

Kiefer felt as if his whole body was on fire. Ripples of burning desire ran through him, and the blood pumping in his cock and his tight balls almost made him scream. Christine lifted herself up from him, so that only the head of his cock was inside her. Still clasping the bedposts he raised his buttocks and started pumping up and down, fucking her with short, rapid strokes. She had her hands on his waist, looking down between her swinging breasts, watching his cock sliding in and out of her pussy, and her thighs were shaking with the effort of holding herself up.

He knew that he was close to coming, and he quickly grabbed her around the waist, rolling them both over so that she was lying on her back, his cock still buried inside her. He lifted his upper body, his hands on either side of her head, waiting for a few heartbeats before he began thrusting deeply into her warm pussy. She pulled up her legs towards her chest and rocked her hips to meet him. He kept ramming his cock into her as fast as he could, and she wrapped her legs around his waist and pressed him down towards her, her hands grabbing his arms, her nails raking his skin.

She threw back her head and screamed, her whole body trembling, and he felt the muscles of her pussy contract around his pulsing cock. He kept driving it in and out of her, as his own orgasm was building …. building …. A shudder spread throughout his body and he felt his balls spasm, the pulse of cum coursing through his cock. He moaned out loud as he felt the cum shooting out inside her pussy, and he collapsed on top of her, leaning his head against hers, his chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath.


She had her arms around his shoulders, hugging him, and when he finally lifted his head a fraction, she took his face between her hands and kissed him deeply. As he looked into her eyes, he saw the remains of the fire still burning there. His lifted his hand to slowly caress her face, letting his fingers run lightly along her jawline and down her throat.

They remained like that for a long time. Lying quietly, just looking into each others eyes and gently kissing, but finally he pulled out and slowly rolled over to lie beside her. The sweat was cooling on their bodies, and he sat up to reach for the blanket at the foot of the bed. As he spread it out to cover them both, she rolled onto her side, sighing deeply. He curled up behind her and drew her towards him, hugging her tight with an arm around her waist. She took his hand and raised it to her lips, placing a final, lingering kiss on his palm. Then she snuggled up closer against his body, still holding his hand, her fingertips moving slowly up and down his arm. He kissed the nape of her neck and then buried his face in the soft flesh between her neck and shoulder.

He closed his eyes and sighed, enjoying the slight tingle still filling his body. He could hear her breathing slowly and evenly beside him. He smiled as he felt himself dozing off, finally falling into a sound, relaxed sleep.

12