After the Funeral Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jean I want you to open your frock for me please."

Jean took each side of her frock, lifted it off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor.

Ian was watching all this from his vantage point outside the room. He didn't let Dawn see him stroking himself at this view of his mother and her new lover.

Jean just stood before Dawn a little uncertain of herself but now beyond a point of no return. She stood in her low heels, stockings and pretty suspender belt waiting for a move from Dawn.

Dawn moved closer but not embracing jean. Instead she took her right index finger and placed it with firmness on Jean's cunt hairs. With her other hand she took one breast and softly ran the flat of her other hand across Jean's nipple. Simultaneously she licked Jean's lips with her own wet tongue. All this was so brazen to Jean she was not quite sure of Dawn was mocking her vulnerability. She nearly retreated, it was so shameless. Dawn hadn't even opened her gown. Gradually, though this was happening in seconds, Jean tried to detract from herself even though the hands were doing their work on her very effectively.

Jean asked if Dawn would like her to undress her.

"I'd love that Jean."

Jean only had to tug the loose knot that held Dawn's gown together. It immediately gave way. Jean took the liberty of drawing the silk gown apart. She was taken away by the sheer beauty of Dawn's breast, much larger than hers but also sagging more than hers as she was that much older. Scanning her body she took in Dawn's pantyhose and even noted that it was torn at her crotch. She noted that but said nothing. She pushed the gown off her shoulders so they were both near naked but so ravishing together.

"Play with me Jean, I need you badly." Jean responded by running her hands tentatively over Dawn's full breasts, teasing her nipples and not regretting her move to come and see Dawn. Dawn took one of Jean's hands and pressed it through the handmade hole created just moments ago for Ian's and her pleasure. Come to think of it where is he now?

Jean allowed her hand to be pushed into another woman's cunt for the first time in years since she had been with Joan. Dawn felt wet and wonderful as she explored her swollen clit and lower down to her vagina. Her movements had their effect on Dawn who hadn't remained passive but had recommenced her caressing of Jean's body.

Feeling assertive again she moved Jean backwards so that Jean was forced to retreat and fall back onto the couch. Laying her out with her thighs wide open, Dawn ran her hands along Jean's thighs beyond her stocking tops and began licking round Jean's creases between her thighs and hips. Dawn was impatient. She felt a need to seduce her so they would become lovers and so satisfy a long lost need. Taking the succulent bait, Dawn slid her tongue in between those hairy covered but soaking labia into her inner lips and then onto her dark pink mound of flesh she knew instinctively Jean would love. Quickly she brought her to a crescendo as she tongued her deftly around her swollen clit. She quickly found that Jean liked the indirect sliver of her tongue to the direct absorption of Jean's clit on her tongue

Jean could not take in that she had finally given her body to Dawn and she had no regrets. As Dawn ran her tongue round her little pinnacle, Jean reacted by letting go as well as holding Dawn's head so she couldn't retreat.

Oh Dawn my love, I'm so glad I came to you. Hold me I'm cuming now, now, jesus, fuck, oh yes, yes. She continued screaming although she was slowly winding down from the best cum in years.

Dawn slowly withdrew. She knew she had done what she wanted. She hadn't cum herself yet but no hurry.

What to do if Ian was still in the house? She looked round and saw Ian in the hallway still wanking. She signalled to him to get upstairs for she sensed Jean had not planned to stay so long, only to make up.

Jean did indeed withdraw, apologising for leaving so quickly and so selfishly after having her needs met but not Dawns. She promised to make it up to her and Dawn held her to it. What she hadn't told Dawn was that she wanted to be with her son this evening despite her new found love.

Ian came downstairs. Dawn was still in a state of physical disarray and sexual need but she was also aware that Ian must be in a right state.

"Ian, do what you were going to do before we were interrupted. Come again soon so we can take our time and fuck cos I want you too."

"Are you ok with that Dawn?"

"Absolutely Ian. With that he stood over her rather exhausted body and let loose his long delayed sperm over her face and luscious tits. Kissing each other she let him let himself out to his satisfied mother.

12