After The Game

Story Info
My boyfriend and I enjoy the outdoors.
1.1k words
3.79
11.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The referee blows the final whistle as the crowd cheers. Some from the stands and others, like me, from blankets dotting the side of soccer pitch on this sunny afternoon.

After all the handshakes and well wishes, people start to file out until it's just the two of us left.

You're busy removing the goal net so I make my way to the opposite end of the pitch. I place my bag and the blanket on the ground and begin removing the net from the other goal post. I hear you jog up behind me.

"Good game", I say, turning around.

"Good?" you ask, eyebrows arched.

"Great even", I concede, smiling at you. I lean in to press a kiss on your lips.

"What is that for?" you ask.

"A good game."

"I'll show you a good," you growl out, as you kiss me back with greater fervor, your tongue tracing the seam of my lips, demanding entrance.

I open my mouth on a groan of pleasure as you cup the nape of my neck with one hand to control the kiss. Your other hand is on my hip, pulling me closer to you. My own hands are busy grasping your ass to bring our bodies closer. I can smell the earth and the musk from your sweaty, shirtless body and I feel my pussy get wet.

"I want you," I demand, as we break our kiss, huffing panting breaths into each other's mouths. "Now!"

I inhale again, noting our simmering desire. I feel it in your exhalation of breath against my cheek, and in the readying of my body.

I lean into another kiss. At first, it is soft and sweet, then deepening to encompass tongues and teeth. A delicious clash of desire, both of us unwilling to concede until the very need for breath forces our mouths apart.

My fingertips trace over your belly and up your torso, mulling over scars and marks. Moving ever upwards to stroke your nipples, teasing and delighting them with the pad of my thumbs. Your hands are busy too, palming both my ass cheeks, squeezing them, as you bring me closer to your groin.

"Spread your legs," you say between nips at my mouth, your teeth tugging on my lower lip, pulling me even closer until all I can smell is us.

I eagerly comply, as you press your groin against my belly. You grind your hips, and I can feel your bulge through the layers of our clothes. Insistent. Demanding.

"Do you want my cock? Are you wet for it?" you demand.

"Yessss," I hiss out, thrusting my hips back at you. "I want it. Now." I too, have my own demands.

You slide your palm down my belly to cup my mound, creating a pocket of space between our bodies. "I want to feel how wet you are," you say roughly, tracing the seam of my shorts before moving to place your hand underneath. I feel your fingers slip beneath my panties, and gently trace my labia. I moan as pleasure fills my body and I'm trembling with anticipation, aching for you to touch my clit.

You part my lips instead, circling the entrance to my cunt.

"Wet," you say, as you continue to stroke, round and round, drawing more wetness from my core. "But I want you wetter for my cock."

You slowly thrust your finger inside my pussy and my internal muscles involuntary clench, squeezing around your finger, as I cry out your name.

"Yes! That's it," you growl in my ear, "Give me your honey."

I'm working my hips, grinding against you, as you add another finger. With one hand, I grasp your wrist to give me leverage against your fingers fucking my pussy.

My other hand is stroking your cock through your shorts, our movements mimicking each other. Fast, then slow, repeating over and over as we kiss.

Our moans of pleasure fill the air and I don't care if someone sees us. I want you inside me.

"Yes!" You groan against my mouth.

Did I speak out loud?

It doesn't matter because you want it too.

Your fingers slip out of my pussy to fumble at the buttons of my shorts, sliding them and my panties down my thighs. My hands are on your shoulders as I hop on one foot and then the other so you can take off my shorts.

Naked from the waist down, I lay on the grass, spreading my legs so you can look your fill.

"Fuck!" You exclaim as you watch me finger my clit, my cries of desire exciting you further.

You slide your shorts down enough to release your cock. Now you're kneeling between my legs, one hand holding your cock, the other canting my hips upwards to press at my cunt.

You rub the tip on my juices as you slowly enter my pussy. I squeeze my cunt muscles around your cock and we both groan at the sensation. That feeling is multiplied as you slide out and then back in.

Long and slow thrusts turn fast and deep, your fingers clutching, spreading my thighs further so you can cram more of your cock inside me. My own hands are busy, scratching at your torso to find purchase, seeking, until I latch on to your shoulders, nails digging in. The slight pain adds to our piquant pleasure.

The heat of the afternoon has nothing on the inferno that's building inside our bodies.

Higher, faster, hotter. I'm crying out your name, over and over and your answering groans add to the ever increasing pleasure.

You shift to come down more fully on me as I wrap my legs around your thighs. Even deeper you go, pummeling my pussy, as I urge you on with frantic cries, my own insistent thrusts and hot words.

Your breath scorches my neck as you nip at my shoulder. I pinch your ass, squeezing both cheeks wanting as much of you as I can get.

My pussy is flowing freely, juices trickling down your cock to your balls as I moan for you to come inside me.

"I want it baby! Give me your cum!" I cry out.

"You first," you say, your breathing harsh.

Your slow down your thrusting, becoming more languorous as you kneel back up.

"Watch," you tell me and I look down at your cock moving in and out of my pussy. "Such a beautiful sight."

You place your palm on my belly to control my returning thrusts, the heel of your palm adding pressure to my clit. I feel my orgasm rise, from my toes, moving upwards, burning hotter until I cream around your cock, crying out with the unbearable pleasure of it.

You move faster and faster, enjoying the feel of my pussy tightening and releasing around you. Until there...you explode in me, holding me still as you give me all of your cum.

Collapsing against me, I wrap my arms around you, stroking your back.

You nuzzle at my still clothed breast.

"I didn't get to play with these," you whisper against my neck.

"There's always later."