After The GangBang

Story Info
Facing the consequences of girlriend's gangbang.
762 words
3.5
175.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angelscuck
Angelscuck
624 Followers

I woke up about 8am. I was sore all over. My ass hurt and burned like hell and my jaw ached. Then it all came back to me.

Angel's gangbang. Or should I say Angel and my gangbang. Sure, she was fucked in the ass, mouth and cunt by over twenty guys, but I took my share of cocks too. I was caked all over with dried cum.

I felt her stir next to me. She was a sight. Her hair all frazzled, her face and body covered with dried cum, her breasts were bruised and covered with hickeys and monkey bites. She never looked more beautiful.

I remembered how proud I was watching her taking on those guys at the strip club. Talk about bravado. She took all they could give her. She exhausted them all. What a woman!

Then it suddenly hit me. Last night could have well ended our relationship. She saw me, in drag, sucking cocks, begging to be ass fucked and cumming in my panties with cocks and cum, coming out of both ends. She heard me beg the guys in the room to fuck her in every hole she had. What woman would still want to marry a guy like that?

I was sure she had lost all respect for me.

I had never heard her cum so hard, long and often. Hell, I couldn't even get a decent hard on after the prostate cancer. Sure, I had a pretty good mouth, tongue and fingers but how could that compete with twenty big hard cocks. This was all my doing.

I had agreed to let her dress me like a sissy, cuckold me, and even participate, if I ever shot my load without her permission. Not only had I done it once, but twice. What a fool I was.

My heart sank as I remembered the way she cuddled up to Ron, her black master after the gangbang, the way they kissed. I knew I had lost her and had no one to blame but myself.

She started talking in her sleep. "Oh darling, hold me close...." I started shaking and could feel the tears running down my cheeks. She couldn't be talking to me the sissy wimp that had given her away.

She was waking up. She looked at me. My makeup was smeared on my face mix with cum and tears, my hair all frizzled and stuck together, pieces of bra, garter belt and nylons hanging on my body. Not exactly a picture of a knight in shining armor. "Good morning darling, how are you feeling?" She asked.

"Like I was swung at and missed and shit at and hit, I have a taste in my mouth like to rats shacked up in it all night," I replied. "Did you just call me darling?"

"Of course silly, who else would I be calling darling?" she answered.

"B...b...b...but after last night. How can you stand to look at me? Aren't you completely disgusted with me?"

She smiled and through her arms around me, "Disgusted with you, my man, my one and only true love, whatever gave you that idea?" She replied.

I felt my heart soar like and eagle. "Oh baby, I was sure you would never want anything to do with me again. I saw you cuddling up and kissing Ron, I thought for sure I had lost you!"

She kissed me and said, "Ron's a nice guy with a nice cock, and last night was a great experience. I think every woman should experience something like that at least once in their life, having a room full of men, desiring you, touching you, filling you up, but you're my soul mate baby!"

"No man can match up to you. You think that big cocks win a woman's heart? You don't know as much about women as you think you do. Women want a man that can give her unconditional love, understanding, laughter, adventure. We need affection, companionship, and to know that he will always be there for her no matter what, that's what you give me!"

"You showed me how much you loved me last night. No other man would go through what you went through just to give me pleasure. You suffered all that humiliation, and abuse, and all because you love me. Now let's take a shower together, have some breakfast and spend the rest of the day in bed, but just oral sex, I don't think my cunt or ass could stand any penetration for at least a week!"

Angelscuck
Angelscuck
624 Followers