After The Girlfriend Left

Story Info
Jealous sister gets closer to her brother.
1.4k words
4.27
303.7k
250
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brother Sam and his girlfriend Ginnie were over to my place for dinner. I really just wanted my brother over but he insisted on bringing Ginnie along. I guess I was a little jealous of her. Ginnie was in her early twenties and she could have been a model. She had this cute face with short blonde hair. She was shapely and she had nice boobs.

Me on the other hand, I was a bit overweight with brown hair to my shoulder. I was curvy as well but my tits tended to sag onto my chest. We sat down and had our dinner together. Everything went smoothly and my brother seemed to be happy as could be.

"My two favorite women," he said to both of us.

I had to cringe a bit. I hated to be lumped in with his hot girlfriend. We finished off the dinner with some wine. That got me feeling mellow. Things got better when Ginnie said she had to leave early.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come along?" Sam said to Ginnie.

"You stay and help Ellen clean up, I will be just fine."

I didn't know why Ginnie had to leave and I didn't inquire. I had my brother all to myself now. Ginnie finally left and Sam and I were sitting on the couch. I always admired my brother Sam. He was one for working out and he had this buffed body. I know, I shouldn't be looking at my brother but I couldn't help it. Sam always wore tight clothing. That evening I could see the bulge of his cock through his pants.

Damn, I was horny right then. I hadn't been with another man in six months. The wine seemed to be talking to me. I sat down close to Sam on the couch. He didn't seem to mind that my leg was touching his. I don't know what came over me. I was brushing against his leg. Sam gave me this strange look. I wondered if he knew I was trying to come onto him.

"I have to ask Sam, what do you see in Ginnie?"

Sam thought I was asking sincerely. He started rattling off how great she was. He even let it slip that she was good in the sack. I couldn't listening to that anymore. I reached over and placed my hand on his thigh.

"Ellen?" He had this quizzical look on his face.

I was too far gone right then. I leaned in and put my arm around his neck. I brought my face to his and I kissed Sam hard on the lips. My brother tried to pull back but I wouldn't let him.

"What is going on?" He asked me.

"I am jealous, okay"

I didn't say I was horny as well. Something must have broke inside my brother. He kissed me on the mouth. It just evolved from there. Our hands were all over each others body. Sam reached up under my top and pulled it up over my head. He looked down at my tits. I was wearing a bra of course. He unsnapped it and my breasts fell free. I wasn't like his perky girlfriend but it didn't seem to matter right then.

Sam lowered his face and he began to kiss my nipples. I think I just melted. I always loved my tits being played with. Sam was kissing and biting on my hard nipples. All I could think of right now is that I needed my brother. Maybe he sensed how I felt. Sam stood up and he undressed for me. I was right, Sam had a body any girl would die for. He pulled his briefs down and I finally got to see his cock.

Sam was huge. I am betting he was close to nine inches in length and his dick was fat as well. Sam stood inches from my face. I reached over and took his cock in my hand. I brought his dick to my mouth and I inhaled him. I have to say that I could barely get a few inches into my mouth. Sam placed a hand on the back of my head and he began to thrust into my throat.

I was gagging as I tried to take all of my brother down. Sam seem to have lost his self control. He fucked my throat as if he was pushing into a pussy. I did get him hard. Once I did, Sam pulled out of my mouth. He lifted me up and then undressed me. I felt a little self conscious. I didn't look like his girlfriend at all. I was carrying extra weight on my hips and legs. That didn't seem to matter to Sam.

Once he stripped me down he had me get onto my back on the couch. I think I was shaking as my brother parted my thighs. He crawled in between my legs. I watched as he took hold of his cock and pushed the nozzle of his dick into place. Then came the moment of truth. Sam entered my dripping pussy. I can say I hadn't had a cock of that size before. My brother was enormous. I felt stretched as he burrowed deep into my tunnel.

My brother used me that night. He was circling that fat prick around inside me. All I could think of was that I wanted his cock inside me for as long as he could last. Sam took hold of my ankles and brought my legs up over his shoulders. That was when he started to ram me as hard as he could. His big balls were slapping against my ass as he fed me his bare cock. I wanted him bad, there was no doubt about it now.

I begged Sam to fuck me like the whore I was that night. My brother was feeding every hard inch he possessed. I looked down and saw that Sam would almost pull out of me. He would rest his mushroom at my opening and then push his entire length into my drenched hole. My body was shaking from the fucking I was taking. Sam must have been hitting just the right spot. I squirted my juices all over my brother's midsection. I never squirt, my brother had me in a hot boil just then.

I am betting Sam fucked me for well over an hour. He had such self control. I could feel my pussy get raw from the fucking he was giving me. All good things have to cum to an end. My brother finally flooded me with his hot cream. He sent gushes of his thick cum deep into my belly. I just held on and squeezed his dick. I wanted his baby seed in me so badly.

I am thinking he came in me for a good fifteen minutes. He just seemed to fire one load after another into my greedy pussy. When he finally was spent he lowered his face and bit on my erect nipples. I had one giant orgasm when he finished me off like that. Sam didn't just pull out. He rested his spent cock inside me as he told me how hot our lovemaking had been. He would get no argument from me.

When Sam did pull out his cum came spilling out my hole and down my ass. I reached down with a finger and brought some of his cum to my lips. I had to taste what my brother had given me. It tasted so earthy. Sam got up from the couch and I weakly got to my feet. I went into the bathroom and pushed his seed out into the toilet. When I got back Sam had gotten dressed. I must have had this sad look on my face.

"I thought you might stay tonight," I said to him.

"Ginnie will be expecting me later on, I need to go," he said.

There it was. My brother was going back to his girlfriend, just like that. Sam said he was looking to have me again soon. Then he was gone. I felt like a fool. In the back of my mind I thought my brother might give up Ginnie for me. I guess I was dreaming. That night when I was in bed, I reached down and fingered my clit. I was replaying what happened between Sam and myself. I was going to make sure that I would have my brother's cock inside me again.

I made my plan. I would keep offering my body to my brother until he gave up his girlfriend. I know it is probably dumb of me but I can't give up my brother's cock after how he fucked me this night.