After the Graduation Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean Dave and Alan?" I asked, thinking of a couple of other relatives only a little older than me.

"I can't mention names."

"This is unbelievable," I said. "Aunt Sophia lets you do this?"

"We let each other do this," he said. "Cousins come in both sexes. Do you like girls?"

"I guess, but not as much as guys. They don't like me much though. I still don't believe this," I said, because my uncle had a weird sense of humor and this was just bizarre.

"Well, when you come visit us you'll see for yourself. Would you like to have sex with your Aunt Sophia? I know she would like to have you, especially when I tell her that you're even bigger than she thought. She really likes the big ones," Uncle Lloyd explained. "How would you like that? Both of us taking your virginity in different ways?"

"And if you didn't want to have sex with her, she could just watch you and me together," Uncle Lloyd declared. "She loves to watch. She gets off on me fucking other guys like I enjoy watching her with other guys and girls."

"You should at least try it with a woman, you know," Uncle Lloyd continued. "No harm in giving it a shot. I like being able to play for both teams. You think she's pretty, don't you Austin?"

"Well sure," I said, and I guessed she was, looking a little like Ellen Degeneres in a way, but I had never thought about my aunt in that context.

"Well then it's settled," Uncle Lloyd said as he got up to leave. "Sophia will be so happy. When would you like to visit?"

"Um - next weekend?" I suggested, which caused Uncle Lloyd to chuckle.

"Eager boy. That's fine. Take the train down and we'll pick you up at the station. We'll figure out the times later in the week," he declared, and just like that he was gone.

I sat on the bed for a couple of minutes before going to the bathroom to clean up, and after I was done I looked down the hall and saw light at the bottom of the guest room door. I went down and stood there, listening to my uncle's muffled voice along with my Aunt Sophia's giggling.

I was tempted to go in but changed my mind. There would be time enough to talk next weekend, along with a lot of other things.


***

thanks for reading

12