After the Hard Times Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,052 Followers

She went back to the kitchen. Jack had put some wood in the stove to take the chill off. They poured themselves glasses of wine and went to the parlor. They both sipped at their wine, Jack sat in a chair, his mother on the couch.

"I want to dance some more," said Carol Ann. "We don't need music."

They swayed around the room to imaginary music. They did not have electricity or a radio, but they did hear some of the songs when they went to town. One of their neighbors had a piano. Occasionally several families would get together for a song fest. Coincidentally it was Emily's family that owned the piano. It had been bought in better days. They were as poor as Jack and Carol Ann now.

They softy sang one of the popular songs of the day. 'They Can't Take that Away from Me'. Jack finished his wine. Carol Ann took his glass to the kitchen to get him another. He wasn't used to drinking, it wouldn't take much to relax him.

They danced some more. Carol Ann pushed her breasts into his chest. She led him to the couch after that dance. Jack drank half of the second glass of wine. Carol Ann was still sipping on her first.

"It's getting warm in here," Carol Ann said. She stood and opened the buttons that closed the bodice of her dress, she let it slide from her shoulders to the floor. She was in her slip now, her pussy bare beneath it. She bent to pick up the dress making sure Jack got a good look at her butt as she bent over. I wish I was a little bigger back there. she thought. She was plenty big enough for Jack, he couldn't take his eyes off her as she straightened up and turned to him.

His gaze fell on the shadow of her pubes, vague dark shadows that suggested intimate secrets. She was wet, her juices seeped from her, her scents wafted from her. The bouquet of her pheromone laden musk drifted into the room.

She let her hair down. They danced again. Her perfume was alluring, her natural scent was feminine and captivating. Her pheromones were gripping his senses. His dick was hard, he was having problems concealing it. She held him close, closer than he would have dared hold her. She pressed her tits into his chest again. She pushed her hips, her groin, her pussy against him to feel his hard cock. He aroused her further, more pheromones assailed his sanity.

Back to the couch. They sat closer this time. She rested her head on his shoulder. He could hardly take his eyes from the shadow of her pubes behind her slip. He was defenseless when she took his hand and put it on her breast.

From there it was only a small step until she had her breast exposed. She pulled the top of her slip down and popped it out of her bra. She drew his head down to suck at it. His hand, instinctively rose to it to fondle and caress its soft plumpness. She freed her other breast, her bra still provided a little support beneath them.

They were lost. It was far beyond the point that either could have stopped. That point where one of them could have said, "This is madness." That point when the sin of incest could have been avoided.

She fumbled at his belt buckle as he sucked her tit. His buttons, the buttons of his fly; he tried to help, they managed. She pushed at the waist of his pants. He lifted his ass to let her slide them over his hips, his underwear with them. His cock sprang free, hard and erect, throbbing. She grasped it to feel the heat of his lust; to feel the pulse pounding into his rock hard shaft. It was big, so nice and big. It would fill her; fill her empty cunt.

She straddled him there on the couch. She wanted him inside her; needed him inside her. She had to take him while he was vulnerable, she had to make him hers.

She was wet, so wet and hot. She reached down and guided him to her pussy. To the cunt that needed him. She let her pussy slide onto the hot shaft, her slick juices eased the way.

She watched him as he filled her. She saw the light in his eyes; the thrill as he lost his virginity. They kissed, she fed him her tit. They kissed again; wet, mindless kisses. There was nothing but her heat and her pussy in his mind. Reality did not exist for either of them. Only the other, only the heat of lust and the thrill of their incestuous joining.

He came quickly, she was not surprised. His hips lifted from the couch as he thrust his hard cock into her welcoming cunt. She thrilled when she felt his hot cum gush into her. Thrilled, but did not cum herself; he had been too fast. That was okay, she would. It was what she expected.

They kissed as he softened. She stood when he was too soft to stay inside her. She picked up his feet and pulled his shoes off, his pants and underwear were next. He still wore his shirt. She took his hand and led him to her bedroom. They took his shirt off there and climbed into the bed together.

He would be hard soon, she knew it. She had been married, she knew how men reacted. He would satisfy her then. Later, there would be many laters, she knew that too; she would teach him then. Teach him what she wanted him to know; how to love her.

She took him on top of her. He had recouped quickly as she expected. He thrust his hard cock into her as she came and came again. Thrills overcame her as orgasms sang through the cells of her body; as her pussy flowed and her vagina welcomed his cock. As their mouths kissed with wet sloppy kisses; as he sucked at her nipples and fondled her breasts, and kissed her again.

He had never, in his wildest dreams, ever thought he would be fucking one of his jerk off dream girls; his mother. Her cries of "Yes, yes" as he sucked her tits made his body thrill with the fervor of his lust. The electric thrills started in the nether regions of his body, even as his mother shuddered from another orgasm. The first tickles of an incipient orgasm became a tempest. The sensations roared through his body to his cock; to explode into his mother's hot pussy. He gave a wild shout of satisfaction as his cum flooded her cunt.

He collapsed on top of her, consumed by a feeling of triumph. He had fucked his first woman, and made her cum. Cum as he had never known could happen. In his jerk off dreams it was only himself that had orgasms. Even though his dream woman might be enthusiastic he had no idea how they were satisfied.

She, too, felt as if she had done great things. Her pussy had been filled, filled with a cock that stretched the walls of her vagina. She had helped her son, and now her lover, become a man.

They fucked once more before sleep. A young man like Jack is very resilient. He was hard again long before she would have expected it. She straddled him and impaled her wet pussy on his hard shaft. She sighed with pleasure as she felt the hardness of his cock slide into her cunt. She pulled her slip off over her head and leaned forward to feed him her tit; to exchange more wet sloppy kisses. Most of all to feel her clit rub against his rock hard dick.

They fucked for a long time. He was resilient, but not superman. She came and came again from the pleasures he gave her. She was almost screaming from the sheer joy of yet another climax when he thrust hard into her and thrust again. She felt the warmth of his cum flood her pussy and collapsed on top of him.

When he had softened she rolled off him. They kissed, embraced and drifted into a restful sleep.

He woke first in the morning. Usually his mother was first up. He realized what had happened and felt fear, fear and shame. Carol Ann was next to him naked under the covers. She was smiling in her sleep. He felt a little better then. Her smile seemed to say all was well, but he was still a little uneasy.

He slipped out of bed and went to the parlor for his pants and shirt. The kitchen was next. He stirred up the fire and put some wood on it. As he waited for the stove to warm up he went to his bedroom for clean socks. He would change later. His pants were his good ones, he didn't want to mess them up.

Back in the kitchen he filled the kettle with water and put it on the stove to heat. He put grounds in the top part of the coffee pot, a drip pot, and waited for the water to be ready. Coffee had been a luxury during the hard times. He was glad they could have it now, even if it wasn't all the time.

His feeling of trepidation hadn't completely left him. He was sure that what they had done was a sin, but maybe not. He had never heard it preached about in church, only fornication. But they had fornicated, hadn't they? He was totally confused.

His thoughts turned to his mother. Would she be angry? Sad? But she had been smiling. More confusion.

She came into the kitchen wearing her bathrobe. She smiled at him. A big smile full of love.

"Thank you for last night, Jack," She cut short anything he might have said. "I hope you enjoyed it too."

"I was worried, Mom. I didn't know what to think. It was wonderful."

She smiled again. She poured the hot water into the coffee. It was only a few minutes to brew. While she waited she sat on Jack's lap and kissed him with love.

"I'm glad it was wonderful, My Love. There will be more such wonderful times. Many more."

Jack felt thrills in his spine at her words. His arms went around her for a tight embrace that she returned. They held each other and exchanged kisses.

It was only after they had a couple of cups of coffee that they talked more.

"We have each other, Jack," his mother told him. "That's how its been since your father died. Now we have more."

"We'll have to be careful, Mom. We can't let people know."

"No we can't, Jack. But take a look around the area. How many men do you see that never married? That live with their mother or sister. Two sisters in at least one case."

"I know what you mean, Mom" he said after a thoughtful moment. "I just never thought about why."

There were at least six such situations just in the area around their little village. That included two in the village itself.

"Well," she said. "I'd like to take you back to bed and make love all day, but there are chores that must be done."

"I know, Mom. I'd rather make love too, but if we get them done we'll have the rest of the day."

"Of course," Carol Ann added with a smile. "We could put them off for a little while."

She stood and let her robe fall open to expose her naked body. She took his hand and led him to her bedroom. They laid together exchanging hot kisses and caresses; fondling tits, fingering pussy, stroking cock until both had to have the other. Until her pussy needed to be filled and his rock hard cock needed to feel the warm heat of her cunt.

They fucked with him on top. With wild wet kisses and fondling of tits. Biting her nipples brought a squeal of pleasant pain. They turned over to put her on top. To ride his cock as he thrust his hips into her. As she leaned forward so that her clit could feel his steely shaft. As she came with quivers that became shudders. As he came with a shout of joy. As his seed poured into her hot pussy.

They rested for a short while, but the chores still needed doing. She got them both breakfast, then it was out to the barn to milk the cows. They were there already, the cows, waiting impatiently for her. She did the milking, she gathered eggs. Jack split wood for the stove and brought enough inside to last a few days. He made sure there was enough water. Now that harvest was over there was less work to do. He would have worked on the farm equipment, get it ready for the planting season in the spring. But both cut their chores to a minimum.

It was late morning when they had finished everything that needed doing. Carol Ann was just going back to the house, with a basket of the eggs she had gathered, when Emily drove into the yard with her family's pick up. She was heading home after church. Her parents hadn't gone, pleading tiredness, but she had. She had hoped Jack would be there.

Carol Ann waited for her on the porch. She called through the screen door warning Jack that they had company. It was well she did. Jack ran to the bedroom to put pants on. She invited Emily in for coffee and seated her in the parlor.

Emily sat on the sofa and noticed the scent in the air. A rather pleasant fragrance to her. The aroma of loving. A scent she always relished after she and her parents had enjoyed one of their threesomes. The aroma of man cum, lady cum, musk and sweat; blended into a delicious bouquet.

They were lovers, it was plain to her. Emily and her parents kept their lovemaking a close secret. She thought that Jack and Carol Ann wanted their secret kept too. They wouldn't have to worry about her, she was careful to make sure her expression didn't reveal her knowledge.

Jack joined her in the parlor. He greeted her and was about to sit in one of the chairs when his mother called him to help her.

Jack carried the coffee pot and a trivet while Carol Ann carried a try with cups, saucers, cream and sugar. Carol Ann served them all. She sat on the other end of the couch from Emily. Emily could sense the aroma of lovemaking on Carol Ann too. She had no doubts now.

Carol Ann asked Emily about her parents. Her mother Trudy was one of Carol Ann's oldest friends. They had been almost inseparable in their school days. When times had been good they often visited each other. Their farms were next to each other, it was only a half mile walk between them. When times got tough the visits became fewer, but they still got together on occasion.

Trudy was one of the few ladies Carol Ann could confide in. But Trudy had never told her everything. They had told each other of their discoveries of oral sex. It was Carol Ann who found out about its pleasures first. Trudy introduced Roger, her husband, to it. He found that pleasing his wife brought great pleasure to himself. It was their discovery of such carnal delights that would lead them to a life of experimentation and discovery. Eventually, on her eighteenth birthday, the seduction of their daughter. A seduction that Emily entered into gladly. Trudy never told Carol Ann about that. By the way, Emily remained technically a virgin. They enjoyed oral sex immensely, mutual masturbation too, but all agreed the Emily should save her maidenhood for marriage.

"Mom and Dad wanted me to invite you to dinner next Sunday," Emily told them.

Carol Ann accepted for both of them after a glance at Jack. Their talk continued for a little longer. Mostly about events in their village and gossip about other farm families. Emily left after she had finished her coffee.

"It's a long time since they've invited us to dinner, just song fests, and not many of them after the hard times came." Carol Ann said. She looked at Jack. "I think Emily is sweet on you."

"Mom, I'll never leave you."

"Jack, you should marry if the right girl comes along. We could still get together sometimes."

"Okay, Mom." Jack was reluctant to pursue the subject.

"Let's have a little lunch," Carol Ann told him. "Then we'll have the rest of the day for ourselves."

Emily's thoughts were racing as she drove the short distance to her home. Jack would be a nice catch. Carol Ann too. She had a short fantasy about an orgy with herself, her mother, her father and the two of them. Her pussy was wet by the time she drove into her yard. She hoped Mom and Dad weren't busy.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,052 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very nice start I loved the timeline I remember my Grandmother and Great Grandmother talking about the hard times in the 20s and 30s and I know from a fact there was a lot of incest back in those days and a lot of out of out of wed-lock there was a lot of babies being born this story hits the nail on the head!! I'm liking it so far!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a 5 star all the way!!!!!

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
Great opening chapter

Clever storyline, well written. Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

7 stars! lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice, just nice!!!

I've fancied my MIL, had my SIL...but not sure about involving my parents. I'd have liked my Mum though. Glorious story though, especially Carol Ann and Jack...Mmmm!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
After The Hard Times Ch. 01

Very good read. Truly a 5 star rating.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01 Busty mom and well-hung son go on a cross country road trip.in Incest/Taboo
A Mother and Her Son Romance, love and sex between mother and son.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories